News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Generations; 28 Yr.old Simone vs. 60 Yr.old+ LETS BOX

• 0 Replies

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
Generations; 28 Yr.old Simone vs. 60 Yr.old+ LETS BOX
« on: June 13, 2021, 05:36:09 PM »
GENERATIONS:

All those that know me know that I enjoy fighting diverse woman, and most know me as having kinky tastes.  THIS Double Match takes you farther out than most go.  Documented here is the initial, and rematch of me vs. "LETS BOX".  On the kinky meter this is a 9.999 out of 10 the Kinkometer!  More than ever before; 
WARNING!   WARNING!!!  The content of these two matches (combined into a single post) are as advertised.

June 6  4:47 AM    First Meeting:
Simone: I wake up this morning earlier than normal, excited to have a boxing match with very experienced mature lady where we can punch each other anywhere.  I am confident in my brawling ability, despite having only rudimentary skills in the art of boxing.  Although I am sure her body has seen better days, I am very attracted to Deb and the danger that she may be able to corner me and work my amazingly sexy body over until it is I who falls to my knees fist.  If that happens, I will be willing to do whatever she desires.  But I am confident that I am quicker and should be able to pound her body at will until I make her drop to her knees or better, fall onto her back!  And then in joyous victory I will drop my thong and demand that she goes down town as I press my moist pussy into her face! 
I get up and go to your home, in a bathrobe with only my skimpy blue thong under it.  And my lady parts are tingling with excitement as I arrive.

WANNA BOX?: I greet you at the Door I too have just a waist High robe, I invite you in, My how Nice you look as I come close to Gather in your Aroma, you smell Wonderful as I kiss your Cheek, There is a room for you there Simone, if You need help let me Know, Stools are set up in the Ring, My Gloves are in my room, take your Time, I'll be in the Ring, it is warm outback, I have Towels on the ropes see you in a bit! 

Simone: As you warmly greet me, I can't help myself and I wrap my arms around your hourglass waist, my hands then go south and I grasp and squeeze your ample booty as I lean in for a brief mouth to mouth kiss.  I then turn throw off my robe in front of you and go to fetch a towel. 

WANNA BOX?: Morning Tough Lady, You ready to Fight? Goodness you look Good! 

Simone: SO, looking forward to this!  I am ready! 

WANNA BOX?: Nice Trunks, See you in the Ring!

Simone: I am wearing only a blue thong and nothing else!  As much as there is electricity between me and my opponents I am attracted to, it is now time to get serious about this match.  With your massive breasts presenting themselves, they seem like the most obvious targets.  But I know that you must also know that, so I will need to be at my best.   
“I am ready!” 

WANNA BOX?: I watch as you walk Towards the Ring, I sit on the Middle Rope and hold the Top for you to enter, Simone Lets have a Good fight, I am so looking forward to match skills with you, you let me Know if you want me to set a Timer or just Fight until we have a Winner!

Simone: SO ready!  "I want us to fight non-stop until one of is knocked out, or down, and doesn't want to get up anymore, Sweetie."  I put on the blue gloves to match my blue thong.  "Now come at me, and see what happens!"  My face gets serious as I raise my arms and come to the middle of the ring. 

WANNA BOX?: We meet at center ring, Both of us smile, touch gloves, and kiss softly.  Our tongues wrestle for a brief moment, and then I return to my Corner.  I Wave a Gloved hand to you, ready and come out with Gloves Raised.

Simone: I am already waiting at the center of the ring for you.  My right is up in front of my face, and my left is just to that side of my face.  "C'MON OLD LADY!  COME AND SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!"  I start moving slowly towards you, until we are just a couple of feet apart.  Then showing you my quickness, I throw a straight left directly aimed at your nose.  Then immediately come with a right uppercut aimed at your left nipple. 

WANNA BOX?: “Ahhh!”  As the Left lands I back up and shake my Head, you’re Quick!  As I start to Circle, I then close with a Straight Left, drop down, and throw a Right hook, just above your Naval! Then as I Dance back, with my gloves up and peer at you.  As I watch you move, your breasts heave up and down, and I get distracted for a second! That is when your right uppercut catches my nipple and stretches it, causing me tremendous pain! 

Simone: My left makes your head snap back, and the right pounds into your nipple and stretches your breast upwards!  I get wet and excited and hold my ground.  Then you return the favor of the left to the face.  It hits me directly on my nose, painfully.  Then like me, you follow right away with the right that you hook into my strong firm abs.  I am surprised at the power of your right.  It makes me bend forward in pain!  "UUUUNNGHH!"  "Let's see how you like this!"  I take one step back, and then fueled by the pain you just caused me I lean down and target another right uppercut, this time at your crotch! 

WANNA BOX?: “Ohhhh!”  As your strong right hits my Womanhood, I bend down, in a Crouch and Cover up, as My Vagina is on Fire!  Your Left, and Right were Quick, but I managed to shake them off.  But the Shot to my Pussy tears me up.  Sweat now drips off my Extended Nipples My stomach starts to swirl in an arousing Fashion as my Fighting a Younger Boxer has me Feeling Wonderfully EXCITED!  I straighten Up, and Tell you to come On, as We both Move.  Bare Feet Shuffling on The Ring Floor!

Simone: I come fast and hard, seeing your pain!  My heart is beating like a hummingbird.  I want to do some quick damage, so my first left is an uppercut directed at your right nipple, again.  I follow through on this trying to knock your big right tit upward towards your face.  I follow through on that, but then I throw a right hook, aimed high, to loop into the left side of your face, hopefully hitting you in the mouth or nose! 
(I am so wet right now babe!)

WANNA BOX?: The Left catches the Tip of my right Nipple, I back up, but your quickness is hard to deal with.  You move in quick throwing a hard right, that rattles my Jaw!  I seem to just be on the Defense all the time.  I soot out a Straight Left, and then duck under with a right hook of my own, catching you on your left breast.

Simone: "UUUUNGGGHHH!"  Your right nails my firm left nipple!  This punch hurts more than the any of the others, probably from your increased adrenalin.  Instead of holding my breast (and this punch REALLY HURT), I come into your body, reaching under your arms and clinching you tightly!  As I embrace you, you feel my now erect nipples digging into your breasts.  They are as hard as bullets!   My lips then go to your ear; “That really was a GOOD shot, honey!  But do you think you can keep it up.  I then pull my arms back and using my left hand under your chin, I push your face away, and then I hook a HARD right into your ribs! 

WANNA BOX?: As the you move back, I feel warm Juice run down my leg, then just like that PAIN!  As your hard right Hook, digs into my Ribs, I move Back and you wade in, I throw Two quick lefts trying too slow you Down, in some Discomfort, now as your Quickness is Catching up to me, I stop and Begin to Exchange Shots with you Both of us Wringing wet, Covered with sweat, as We continue the Fight

Simone: My brown body glistens from sweat as we now stand toe to toe, near the ropes.  I now just alternate lefts and rights aiming all at your breasts!  IT'S OVER NOW, BITCH!  I OWN YOUR WHITE ASS!”  I throw uppercuts mostly, putting as much power into each!  But after a few, I again go low and end with a HARD right aimed at your pussy!

WANNA BOX?: My Breasts are taking a Pounding as You are relentless with your shots when all of a sudden you drop me to my Knees with a Right hand to my Vagina I raise up and wave a Gloved hand at You, “I'm Through Simone can't take anymore!”  I stay down still on all fours as The Pain is Terrible!   

Simone: I am extremely overjoyed to have beaten you and almost instantly rip off my thong!    I run my hands over my breasts to stimulate my nipples.  "O.K. sweetheart!  As the winner I command you to EAT MY PUSSY!"  I lean my hips into you grind my sweaty, wet pussy into your face! 

WANNA BOX?: I put my Tongue onto your already Swollen Clit, your Pussy already moist, our Fight, has you smelling of sex, I dart my tongue slowly, My hands Grab your shapely Buttocks, and I pull you closer, as I pick up the Pace moving my Tongue Quicker as you put your Gloved Hands around the Back of My head and hold my mouth and tongue tight to you!

Simone: Your tongue moves like you have done this a few times.  My eyes roll back into my head as I moan aloud and encourage you.  It feels WONDERFUL!  "OH MY GAWD HONEY!  . . . YES, BABY YES! . . . EAT THAT PUSSY!  EAT THAT PUSSY REAL GOOD!  . . ."  Soon, deep within my loins I feel like a volcano is about to erupt!  I caress the back of your head with my gloves, but soon, I am SCREAMING and losing all self-control!  "YES!!!  YES!!!  YES!!!  YES!!!  YES!!!  YES!!!  YES!!!   I'M CUUUUUUUMING!" 

WANNA BOX?: I Feel Juice run down my Leg as I begin to cum!  Then I taste your sweet juice as you erupt, Ohhh goodness this is Sensational, as I pull you closer Lapping up your sex, as I see you shudder from the Massive Orgasm! 

Simone: I finally EXPLODE and cover your face with my sweet, honey flavored cum!
 (This was SO awesome!  WE HAVE to do a reamatch!)

WANNA BOX?: You are as Good a Cyber Fighter as I have hooked up with Probably in the Top 5, I would like a little longer fight with you.  Thank you so much Simone you made my Day!            ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????

Simone: I loved every bit of it!  Can't wait for the rematch!

WANNA BOX?: Me Either, It was Very Enjoyable! 

June 10  4:42 AM    The REMATCH:
Simone: Arriving at your home again, I knock at your door.  You answer the door topless.  I grab you and give you a BIG hug and a kiss!  Then I walk inside, wearing a robe that covers me down to my shapely thighs, "Are you ready to be my grandma bitch again dear?"  Then I drop the robe, and this time, I am completely naked! 
 (MMMMM!  Ready for me Deb?)

WANNA BOX?: I bring you close, Taking in your Scent, My sex is Moist as I have my Gloves out ready and to put on.  There is a room right there Sweetie, if you need it.  “I am going out and warm up, see you in the ring!”

Simone: I once again grab my lucky blue gloves I wore last time and go to the ring.  As I walk away, I shift my hips seductively with each step, hoping that your eyes are laser focused on my amazing shapely ass!  I start bending and stretching seductively after bounding over the ropes. 

WANNA BOX?: AS I watch you get Loose, My stomach swirls as Nerves take over, I climb in the Ring, my Labia already swelling from being aroused, I walk to my corner of the Ring, place my arms on the top rung, take in some deep breaths, my areola's swell, my nipples extend as I see your Beautiful body in the opposite Corner, I nod And smile; “Ready when you are Simone!” 

Simone: I walk over to you very slowly.  My hands are at my side.  "Before we start . . . " I pause mid-sentence and lean into you pressing my body into yours.  Our nipples align and as mine tense and stiffen, I can feel that yours are now as hard as bullets!  I start bending at the knees as my mouth runs down your body, planting baby kisses until I get to your breasts.  My mouth opens wide as I engulf your left nipple and start sucking it HARD!  Then I stop and start fluttering my tongue up and down, rapidly across you now fully engorged nipple!  Then one more giant suck before I move to your right nipples and perform the same ritual.  After spending a couple of minutes on each nipple I stop and slowly start to withdraw.   

WANNA BOX?:  My eyes Flutter, my sex is wet, as Juice runs down my thigh!  My Nipples extend straight out like Bullets, I grab you with Gloved hands pull you close put my lips on you kiss you softly as our tongues wrestle by themselves.  Then I back off and place my lips close to your ear.  “Lets Box Simone! I toss my briefs aside, and am now also naked!

Simone: My steps that have preceded this match were carefully planned. I advance, raising my fists and start with two carefully aimed punches.  Last time I noticed how sensitive your nipples were when I targeted them.  My left cross, I aim to graze your left nipple.  I then follow with a right uppercut, again aimed at your left nipple so to scrape it, but this time less of a glancing blow, and more of a direct shot! "Here I cum Debbie!  Do you think you can stop me this time, or will you again, . . .  BE MY BITCH?!?" 

WANNA BOX?: As I move out, Gloves up, Already aroused and moist leaking Juice, as I take a left to my erect left Nipple, moan, back up and throw a straight left to your jaw, I then catch a right uppercut, to again to my left nipple “Ahhh!”  As I drop under your Gloved guard, and throw two right hooks, landing solidly just above your Naval, I then Back away and circle.

Simone: As always when I land my first punch, I get wet.  Not having a thong, cum trickles down my leg.  We are now both a bit slippery below the waists!  You counter-punch with a left that knocks my head backwards as it hits me squarely in my mouth!  I fell a shock-wave of pain as my head snaps backwards!  I take one step back with my right leg and immediately score on my uppercut!  A direct punch that I bury into your massive breast!  We each grunt and groan as we both receive and deliver two HARD shots.  You end add a fifth as you double up with a second hook to my belly!  "UNNNNGH!"  You then retreat.  But this fight feels different than the last.  You seem not only to be quicker, and you also seem to be stronger.  We separate, both taking a short rest.  "SO, the CAT has CLAWS!"  I know what I must do next.  I slowly approach now giving the senior fighter a bit more respect.  I come at you telegraphing a left jab at your face.  Then I quickly throw the punch that gave me the win last time.  I bend slightly at the waist, lean in, and throw a low right uppercut, aimed at your pussy! 

WANNA BOX?: I Fall for the Fake as the right scores too my Womanhood!  I am So Disgusted with myself once again, I took a Shot from this awesome Boxer, Pussy deep!  It sends pain to all parts of my Body!  I bend down on one knee as I watch drips of sweat fall from my Nipples!  I look up you are standing over me ready to continue, I rise my Sex leaking.  I raise my Gloves as again you advance !

Simone: As soon as you get to your feet, I am on top of you and start trying to drive you backwards into the ropes.  I start with a low underhand right that I aim between your belly and your labia.  Then I throw a high left hook that I want to drive into the side of your head.  After that I actually throw a DOUBLE UPPERCUT at your girls, and as always, I aim got your nipples!  "I AM SORRY, MY BITCH!  But I believe I now own your white ass again!"  I am putting as much power into these three blows as I can.  Before my first blow directed at your head, I rubbed my wet crotch with my glove! 
Then I SMILE! 

WANNA BOX?: As  The Left Scores, and I cover up, a Double uppercut knocks my breasts sideways, “Ohhhh!  As I try to regroup, my Nipples are aflame, my breasts are Discolored, my Sex is swollen, and I drop to all fours, I look up.  You are grinning at me and rubbing yourself.  “I'm done Simone!  NO more!  PLEASE, I can't take any more of a beating!  You win!  YOU are the better Woman! 

Simone: As I hear your surrender, I raise both my hands high into the air!  "YOU KNEW that you wanted to LOSE, AGAIN, didn’t you my WHITE BITCH!"  I toss away my gloves, and then remove yours.  I lift your chin upwards so that you can stare directly into my now sweaty, wet pussy!  I bend at the waist and kiss your forehead.  "NOW EAT MY CINNAMON PUSSY!"  I get goosebumps as I await that luscious mouth!  I again step over your shoulders.  But this time I want to be more active in my conquering of you!  And so, I lean my weight forward and get you to fall onto your back as I start FUCKING YOUR FACE!    "NOW EAT ME!" 
MY CLIT IS NOW GRINDING INTO YOUR NOSE!

WANNA BOX?: I look for your aroused Clit, find it right away, waist to time moving my tongue rapidly back, and forth, as I look up you are still bouncing up and down on my face but your eyes start to flutter as I believe I am about to get a mouth full of Sweet Honey! 

Simone: You do as you are told, and I am one happy lesbian!  Again, you expertly assist me as I grind my clit into your nose, and your tongue goes DEEP inside of me, LICKING and PROBING!  Again, I moan, and finally I CRY OUT, with encouragement to you; “YES, OH BABY, YES!!  YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!!”  I eventually CUM!   ALL OVER YOUR FACE! 

WANNA BOX?: My hands cup your But as you grind your Sex into my face, “Ohhhh!”  You eventually release your Juice.  Your eye's close, and you raise your head and Smile,”I may have been Beaten by you again you Little Bitch, But I’ll be back to fight you again!”  My mouth fills with your Juice,

Simone: After I cum for a second time, I decide to reward you with a pity FUCK!   When I finally have the strength, I arise and get my bag of “tricks” that I brought along.  I look directly into your eyes as I pull out of my tote a 10” Strap-On!  With the double action I can FUCK YOU, DOGGY STYLE, and also feel it on my end.  You are primed and ready to go, so I reach down and position you, head down, and botty up.  I then ram the initial stroke into your sloppy wet pussy!  “SHAZAM!”  I SCREAM as I drive it HOME!  That move is followed by a vigorous in and out motion until you scream your head off as you have a “GUSHER”! 

I remove “Strappy” from your now satiated pussy and before I go, I lift you up to your knees ay pinching and tugging your nipples!  Giving you one long, slow final kiss, I hold you by your chin as I stare into your eyes, and say, “The THIRD time just may be the charm, my BITCH!”  Then I turn and leave, knowing that you are now hooked on my SWEET BLACK ASS!” 
The End   
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)