News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

BGEW Alumni Fight # 29 - Leslie & Kiran Vs Marian & Nora - A Tag Team Fight!

• 27 Replies

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Leslie and Kiran detest Marian and Nora and have joined forces to fight this mother and daughter team in a NHB Anything Goes Fight. In and around the ring are various weapons of choice. Chain, trash can with lid, bamboo sticks, chair, and ladder. Leslie lost to Nora in a battle in the Barn. Nora rubbed Leslie's face in horse shit and hung Leslie by her feet. Leslie is out for revenge. Kiran lost to Marian in the pool but got some revenge in their hard fought rematch and is out for more revenge. Will Leslie and Kiran get their revenge or will they taste defeet at the hands of Marian and Nora? This is our first Tag Team Alumni Fight at FCF. It should be a goody!

Click on the pictures to enlarge
Cheers!

Offline Leslieinvegas

• God Member
It's time to kick your Asian butts!! Kiran you take care of that little slut Marian while I beat the crap out of Nora. You two think this funny. We'll see how funny you think it is when I jam my foot into your mouths!!!

Lovely Leslie
TGIF Bitches!

Offline Asianinvasion

• God Member
  • Lumalaban Kami
Kiran now have Asian Belt. I do honorable thing and remove Asian Belt from me.  :-\

Palaam
Marian
Palaam

Offline Asianinvasion

• God Member
  • Lumalaban Kami
Now me and Nora beat Kiran an LOSER Leslie in tag team fight!!

Palaam
Marian & Nora
Palaam

Offline Leslieinvegas

• God Member
Anthony this setting fits those sewer rats Marian and Nora, not such class as Kiran and I. You love to try my patience. I know that Asian Invasion is your little harum here and you love to cater to that trash. Kiran and I will take out this trash!!!

Lovely Leslie
TGIF Bitches!

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
I went with Leslie and Kiran.  I hope they yank those Asian Sluts bald and stuff  them in the trash where they belong

Offline fleuger99

• God Member
Destroy them Leslie!! Show them who is best!

Offline KickAssKiran

• God Member
It's time to kick your Asian butts!! Kiran you take care of that little slut Marian while I beat the crap out of Nora. You two think this funny. We'll see how funny you think it is when I jam my foot into your mouths!!!

Lovely Leslie
Let's switch now for a while Leslie. Take care of the little slut Marian and I will deal with Nora

Offline Asianinvasion

• God Member
  • Lumalaban Kami
See stars. Kiran slam lid into head. I think I bleed. Hear Nora moan. Not able to reach bamboo stick. Not good.

Marian

Palaam

Offline Samantha_Snaps

• I break hearts and bones!
I'm rooting for the Asian girls to make a comeback and put those bamboo sticks to good use!

Offline Ashleyfights93

Cheering for Marian and Nora. GO GIRLS!!

Ash
" I lust, therefore I am "

Offline Leslieinvegas

• God Member
Cheering for Marian and Nora. GO GIRLS!!

Ash

Since little Marian will be stuffed in a trash can where she belongs. I will toss Nora on your lap, Assley.

TGIF
TGIF Bitches!

Offline Leslieinvegas

• God Member
Kiran it is time to put these bitches away!

TGIF BITCHES
Lovely Leslie
TGIF Bitches!

pollwriter

This is great! Can't wait to see the fight!

Leslie and Kiran detest Marian and Nora and have joined forces to fight this mother and daughter team in a NHB Anything Goes Fight. In and around the ring are various weapons of choice. Chain, trash can with lid, bamboo sticks, chair, and ladder. Leslie lost to Nora in a battle in the Barn. Nora rubbed Leslie's face in horse shit and hung Leslie by her feet. Leslie is out for revenge. Kiran lost to Marian in the pool but got some revenge in their hard fought rematch and is out for more revenge. Will Leslie and Kiran get their revenge or will they taste defeet at the hands of Marian and Nora? This is our first Tag Team Alumni Fight at FCF. It should be a goody!

Click on the pictures to enlarge

Offline Asianinvasion

• God Member
  • Lumalaban Kami
we Able to roll out of ring. Head spinning but get hands on bamboo sticks. Kiran come at me. Bam hit her with stick. Leslie come at Marian bam Marian hit Leslie with Bamboo stick. We fight back!! Cheer for us!!
Palaam
Marian and Nora
Palaam