News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

When and how did you get into wrestling/fighting?

• 20 Replies

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • Christine Dupree's Naked Catfights
Re: When and how did you get into wrestling/fighting?
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2021, 04:50:36 AM »
 My initial interest in women's wrestling began when I saw a pro ladies wrestling match on TV back in the mid 60's...

Back then just about every pro lady wrestler was what you'd call rather curvier than most of the female wrestlers around during the last 15-20 years... But they usually wore very snug fitting 1-pc. outfits which IMHO looked really good on them...

And because they were a little curvier they looked like my definition of what a female wrestler should look like,Not exactly fat but also not really thin model type girls you have around today wrestling...

Back in the 60's-70's it was pretty rare seeing a pro ladies wrestling match on TV,at least where I grew up anyway in the Chicago area...

Maybe they'd have 1 ladies wrestling match every 2 months or maybe even once in 3 months...

Then cable TV came along and more cable stations carried their own local wrestling shows which featured ladies matches quite often maybe 1 every week or 1 every other week...

They had women wrestlers like Wendi Richter,Fabulous Moolah,Susan Green,Linda Dallas,Kat Leroux,etc... back then...

Then those SPORTS REVIEW WRESTLING magazines began featuring 1 female bikini apartment wrestling match every issue which led  to those APARTMENT WRESTLING magazines,which led to BATTLING BEAUTIES magazines...

Then what really hooked me on fantasy female wrestling was when I ran across a really small ad in the back of a magazine which magazine it was  I can't remember but it was an ad for California Supreme topless female wrestling videos but what else got my attention was they featured a small pic showing Uschi Digard standing there wearing nothing except a g-string so seeing as I'm a big fan or women with really large tits I had to send away for their video catalog immediately...

Maybe later I'll tell you how it was way back when the only way to buy these types of videos was through snail mail... You ordered videos by phone(Landline,no cellphones yet,LOL) then you had to wait 6-8 weeks for the videos to arrive...(I've never was as happy to see the mailman coming up the sidewalk,LOL)...(And never as disappointed as  when I opened the mailbox only to find out they didn't arrive that day,LOL)..
bend

Offline Sumitkumarkaranraj

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2021, 08:14:39 PM »
My fetish began when I discovered the gypsy catfight in From Russia with Love. Then when I was at school 2 giris at school challenged each other to a fight after school. They both went for it in the park across the road. I remember them both preparing, they arrived took their jackets off and got straight into it. Alot of rolling around on the floor and hair pulling, the blonde girl won. She now runs a pub near me.
did she make the other girl cry also?

Offline fanofvs

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2021, 10:24:24 PM »
Apparently, All The Marbles helped shape a lot of our fetish desires.
I do attribute an experience I had with a sitter while I was younger. She wasn’t that much older than me as she was there to watch my younger sibling.  I remember wrestling the sitter on my parents bed and she noticed that I had an erection. She smacked it with her hand and said, “What’s that!?!” and then continued to wrestle me.
I think that experience, mixed with already being stimulated by the sight of women fighting, sent me over the top.

Offline Magnificent Margaret

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2021, 11:13:12 AM »
My mum was a big fan of Saturday afternoon wrestling in the UK and we went to a couple of live shows when I was a child.
Because my dad (and older brother) weren't involved I think it became something I liked to watch because it was the thing I got to do with mum.
I have no recollection of seeing women wrestling until I was about 14 and then started seeing photos in magazines and started thinking that was something maybe I could do.
That became something I did do privately at 19 and enjoyed very much (because I won ????) but by that time the wrestling I used to watch with my mum had been replaced by American wrestling and my interest in it waned and women wrestling in UK became more of a fetish thing, so as a churchgoer I suppressed my participation and interest for 20 years until I saw GLOW on Netflix and that sparked something in me to say "no, it's not something I should feel ashamed of."  So far only the interest has returned but I am tempted about participation if I met the right opponent.

P.S. Great name Margot ????

Offline martianboy2

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2021, 01:26:21 PM »
As a young boy watching my friend's Mum fighting a neighbour, I remember loads of kids watching, butterflies in my stomach and feeling really nervous.
Been interested ever since.

I remember watching two mothers going at it. It was frightening and exciting at the same time. Did one of them end up crying?

A number of times I watched two mothers arguing, generally over an incident involving their children, on the doorstep.

Offline fitmantha

« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2021, 03:12:34 PM »
Initially I got into self-defence, and all the hubbub. I felt this rush whenever I pinned/floored an opponent. Eventually, it turned into a sort of...euphoria. Almost as if it was arousing. That's when I started to imagine myself going up against female athletes (mainly Maria Sharapova, my DREAM match-up!)