News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

When and how did you get into wrestling/fighting?

• 20 Replies
When and how did you get into wrestling/fighting?
« on: June 14, 2021, 10:33:37 PM »
Heya, I'm just curious about everyone's origins in regard to our favorite passtime on here. I think I got into it when I was 9 or so, when I saw a tag team with Tara and Miss Tessmacher against another team. Don't actually remember much of the actual match but the sexy energy Tara and Tessmacher had about them got me hooked on wrestling from then on. Probably was an early sign that I was a lesbian too haha.

Offline jimmyfoster

Re: When and how did you get into wrestling/fighting?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2021, 12:47:18 AM »
Margot......thanks for the question.......allow me to indulge myself. In 1963 when I was 9 I saw 2 teenage girls aged 16/17 in a pre arranged fight over a guy. Something stirred.......not saying I went home that night with a raging hard on but the memory lingered. From there on it was westerns spy movies tv stuff always watching hoping for a girlie scrap. R Welch Martine Beswick in the fur was a biggie but there was enough to keep me ticking over. Then in Oct 72 by when I was 18 a readers letter in Penthouse sent me over the edge. A full blown fetishist !. It was from a middle aged woman who had been on holiday with her hubby. They met another couple with a very fit sexy late teens daughter. The hubby and daughter clicked.......not sexually but just enough to bug the woman. Hot holidays in Florida in the afternoon the dad would nap. That left the mature the chance to get the youngster alone to 'chat'. Unfortunately the youngster was more than happy to meet any physical challenge and they started to ruck. As they fought the youngster started to get the upper hand.........the noise had woken hubby and he walked in to see his Mrs in a bad place pinned to the floor, She expected/hoped he would intervene but he sat down on the sofa laughing saying 'ladies carry on' .And that has stuck with me ever since. Love all kind of fights but mature young is the hottest .

Offline Trib_Queen_Julia

• International School for Sexfighting and Amazonology
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2021, 12:44:56 PM »
Heya, I'm just curious about everyone's origins in regard to our favorite passtime on here. I think I got into it when I was 9 or so, when I saw a tag team with Tara and Miss Tessmacher against another team. Don't actually remember much of the actual match but the sexy energy Tara and Tessmacher had about them got me hooked on wrestling from then on. Probably was an early sign that I was a lesbian too haha.

Even as a young girl I noticed that I was fascinated by the idea of two women fighting. Whenever I happened to see catfights in movies, series or in advertising, something stirred inside me and my interest in it increased with every time ;) My first encounters included the "Miller Lite Catfight Girls" Kitana Baker and Tanya Ballinger as well as the WWE Divas.
When I started exploring my sexuality as a teenager, there were nights when I scoured the entire Internet for fighting women who were as lightly dressed as possible. So it was clear to me relatively early as well that I was lesbian :D
Eventually, I came across the videos of California Wildcats, Tribgirls and Napali Video and thus the concept of sexfighting. Since then I didn't want to do anything else :P

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2021, 02:27:07 PM »
in school i was what used to be known as 'a late bloomer' so i was often teased so i had to fight the other girls to shut them up
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2021, 04:29:28 AM »
The movie ...All the Marbles HANDS DOWN is the reason I'm into this. I saw it all the time on TMC or Showtime in the early 80s when I was very young and impressionable and it definitely left a lasting impact. It also jumpstarted my love for WAM wrestling (especially mud wrestling) and brunettes (I was in love with Iris actress Vicky Frederick :D)

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2021, 01:58:44 PM »
Age 12 ? Saw an add for Apartment House Wrestling magazine. Ordered thru the mail, it was intercepted by my mom when they arrived. She was cool, she just said " believe these are for you" . I was hooked from that time on.

Offline npom

• God Member
  • Love one-sided matches between mature women
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2021, 05:52:38 PM »
Two things did it for me.

I was about 10 or 11 and I saw a women's wrestling match on TV. Don't know who they were but a brunette was working over a busty blonde pretty good. 

Around the same time I saw my best friend's mom playfully wrestling with one of her friends on the beach. Her friend pinned her down pretty easily. Whole thing took about a minute but I was mesmerized.

Over 40 years ago and I've been hooked ever since.

I think this also explains why I prefer one-sided matches.

Offline AnjaSweden

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2021, 09:26:29 AM »
I was very young when I got into Fighting. I got into some fights with girls in my class and I loved it. I have no idea how many fights I had during my teenage years, but I had some study enemies that I fought as often as I could.
The more emotional a fight is, the better. Regardless of how much I hated the girl I fought, I was always wildly turned on by the fights.
New Trillian: Anjasweden1

Offline Ishmael Green

• God Member
  • https://greentowercity.blogspot.com/
    • Green Tower City
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2021, 03:48:51 AM »
For me it was almost destined to be a lifelong fetish, as SEVERAL things happened all around the same time and I am fuzzy about which one happened first, which is odd because I can remember each specific thing with total clarity.

All the Marbles.  Somebody already mentioned it.  The movie was on late at night and I was the only one up so I watched it and was MESMERIZED. 

An actual fight I witnessed at school between two high school cheerleaders on the bus.  In their uniforms.  You're probably thinking I am making this up.  I'm not.  It was Friday, Spirit day, because a football game was taking place later that night.  I was in middle school, but had to go to all these things because I was in band, and it was a small school, so all the band kids had to play at all the sport games.  These two girls just started POUNDING each other and pretty quick one of them was on the ground, straddled, and getting beat bloody.  It took a minute for the bus driver to get to them to rip them apart because all the kids were circled around them yelling "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT"  It turned out to be over a guy, who was a football player. 

GLOW was big at the time.  My step dad watched it all the time and I would sit there watching it but pretending not to be interested.

An episode of Simon and Simon in which a film producer is making a "Catfight Video" and has one girl punch another out.

The Gypsy fight in From Russia With Love. (duh)

Oh and this all happened around the time I was going through puberty, so yeah.  I'm a catfight fetishist.  BIG TIME.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2021, 03:51:55 AM by Ishmael Green »

Offline cfi

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2021, 05:51:43 AM »
That would be the weirdest thing, It was just that I slept one afternoon when I was very young and saw weird things in dream, couldn't make out much of it and it has stayed with me ever since.

Offline sonnyd

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2021, 09:49:40 AM »
I recall being turned on by two girls fighting at school, they ended up on their knees, skirts riding up, one straddled the other and I recall being turned on by the girl underneath bucking and kicking, her knickers on show, but unable to move her rival. I was turned on by the girls cheering them on. Then, in the late 1970s, and long before the internet, it was a question of latching on to any mention of women fighting or wrestling. There was an episode of the bionic woman where she went under cover as a wrestler, pathetic when I view it now, but at the time, its all I had to go on, so to speak, then from russia with love, all the marbles which i saw at a cinema on my own, embarassed. The UK had "carry on" films and the best ever TV/film catfight was in carry on girls, a comedy about a beauty contest, where margaret nolan, a busty actress, was chased, wrestled and stripped by Barbara windsor. Then by chance I saw a magazine called amazons i action on the top shelf of a newsagents in a town where I was at Uni. I bought it, embarrassed of course since the cashier was a girl, took it home and my girlfriend found it. She was cool, and laughed, and entertained my fantasy, she offered to wrestle for me and for reasons I'll never be able to explain, I never pursued it, I was till too embarrassed and ashamed of my fantasy. The magazine referred  to events run by a company called festelle and I wish I had the courage to call the number to dicover the venue and date of the next event of topless wrestling. The internet has meant that sites like this can still entertain my inner thoughts, somehow its more of a turn on if taboo, rather than open and matter of fact like today womens wrestling, boxing and mma. I really enjoy the ladies on this site discussing their experiences, thanks for that.   

Offline 1000castaway

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2021, 10:12:25 AM »
I remember being about 3 or 4 years old, and I would somehow conjure up a a babysitter, watching ne or holding me then put me down because she was about to fight.... That's my earliest memory
catfights and more catfights

Offline Ishmael Green

• God Member
  • https://greentowercity.blogspot.com/
    • Green Tower City
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2021, 11:45:08 AM »
I recall being turned on by two girls fighting at school, they ended up on their knees, skirts riding up, one straddled the other and I recall being turned on by the girl underneath bucking and kicking, her knickers on show, but unable to move her rival. I was turned on by the girls cheering them on. Then, in the late 1970s, and long before the internet, it was a question of latching on to any mention of women fighting or wrestling. There was an episode of the bionic woman where she went under cover as a wrestler, pathetic when I view it now, but at the time, its all I had to go on, so to speak, then from russia with love, all the marbles which i saw at a cinema on my own, embarassed. The UK had "carry on" films and the best ever TV/film catfight was in carry on girls, a comedy about a beauty contest, where margaret nolan, a busty actress, was chased, wrestled and stripped by Barbara windsor. Then by chance I saw a magazine called amazons i action on the top shelf of a newsagents in a town where I was at Uni. I bought it, embarrassed of course since the cashier was a girl, took it home and my girlfriend found it. She was cool, and laughed, and entertained my fantasy, she offered to wrestle for me and for reasons I'll never be able to explain, I never pursued it, I was till too embarrassed and ashamed of my fantasy. The magazine referred  to events run by a company called festelle and I wish I had the courage to call the number to dicover the venue and date of the next event of topless wrestling. The internet has meant that sites like this can still entertain my inner thoughts, somehow its more of a turn on if taboo, rather than open and matter of fact like today womens wrestling, boxing and mma. I really enjoy the ladies on this site discussing their experiences, thanks for that.   

The only time in my life I ever shoplifted was once when I spotted a Women's Wrestling magazine mixed in with all the other mags at the grocery store in the small town I grew up in.  I was about 14-1 and well into my catfight obsession, though this was late 80's, so there wasn't much material around for me to indulge my fantasies.  I was just too embarrassed to buy it so I stuck it inside a MAD magazine and paid for that.  Inside that magazine were some small black and white ads for substantially more erotic "topless" wrestling and catfight videos.  I began to request free catalogues and from there my collection began to grow.

Offline John1980

« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2021, 11:59:16 AM »
My fetish began when I discovered the gypsy catfight in From Russia with Love. Then when I was at school 2 giris at school challenged each other to a fight after school. They both went for it in the park across the road. I remember them both preparing, they arrived took their jackets off and got straight into it. Alot of rolling around on the floor and hair pulling, the blonde girl won. She now runs a pub near me.

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2021, 05:42:13 PM »
I am showing my age.  My father was into wrestling and he took me to see Wrestlemania III.  I was very young but got hooked on it and it was unusual at my school for a young girl to be into pro wrestling.  There wasn't a Divas division in WWF back then and you rarely if at all saw any women wrestlers like Fabulous Moolah, Rockin Robbin etc.  I did see some GLOW and LPWA growing up, so that was my earliest exposure to seeing women in the ring.  GLOW looked corny compared with the WWF but it looked like the women had fun.  I didn't get much exposure in the 1990s to women wrestling just because youtube wasn't around yet and there really wasn't any wrestling on TV.   I wanted to be a wrestler but I kinda waited a little late but did go through the training and spent time in small indies, mostly backyard variety and did some strip club wrestling eventually.