News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Battle of the Sexes Deathwatch! Marc vs Nancy

• 12 Replies

Offline BrawlingBearhugger

• Love to brawl and squeeze!
Battle of the Sexes Deathwatch! Marc vs Nancy
« on: June 18, 2021, 12:23:04 AM »
After seeing Nancy take on some guys in here, I'm throwing my hat in the ring at a chance to take her down for good!
Battle of the Sexes, may the best fighter win!

Offline Samantha_Snaps

• I break hearts and bones!
Re: Battle of the Sexes Deathwatch! Marc vs Nancy
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2021, 07:45:05 AM »
Hahaha!

Nancy is on a warpath!! Looks like her ass is gonna smush his skull to pulp

*grabs popcorn*

Offline Nasty_Nancy

• World Class Face Sitter
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2021, 09:23:00 AM »
I.enter the ring and glare at my opponents, "I'm gonna pop your head like a fucking zit" I scowl at Marc as I walk towards him my hips swaying

He lands two jabs into my face as my head snaps back! He throws a big right hands but I sidestep it and run behind him! I wrap my arms around his waist and hoist him up, smashing him into the mat with a German suplex!!

I get up as he groans writhing in pain on the floor and put my foot on his crotch! I press down hard twisting and grinding my foot into his bulging groin "awwww does it hurt baby" I tease in my posh English accent!

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2021, 06:18:06 PM »
Entering the ring, hearing Nancy's cocky threat, smirking I start the fight by smashing her face with two strong jabs. "That all you have little girl?" I say just as she dodges my right!

My eyes widened as I feel myself suddenly hoisted into the air before being smashed into the canvas below! Uhhhhhh!!!! My vision blurry as I look up at the lights, groaning as I try to move before Nancy slams her foot down right on my balls!!!! Ahhh!!! Get off!!! Get off!!!! Trying to grab her ankle to get it off before arching my back, the sheer pain draining me.... Please....stop....

Offline Nasty_Nancy

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2021, 08:46:31 PM »
I cackle as you squirm and wail as I crush your groin with my bare foot, I take my other foot and stomp on your face leaving you bloody, bruised and stunned!

I walk over to the corner and climb to the top rope "Here it comes baby, ready to die!?' I cackle as I start bouncing up and down on the ropes preparing to leap into my world famous flying banzai drop!!

"Any last words?" I taunt before jumping??

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2021, 09:44:06 PM »
As soon as you take your foot away, I grab my crushed balls and try to curl into a ball before my face is smashed in by your foot, blood pouring from my nose, I can barely keep my eyes open as I see you bounce on the top rope above me. "Uhhhhhh....fuck you..." I cough out, laying sprawled out on the ring helplessly.

Offline Nasty_Nancy

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2021, 10:44:38 PM »
"Awww, and I thought,I'd get to hear you beg for your pathetic life, oh well" i say as I shrug cutley while bouncing on the top ropes.

With a rope assisted jump I fly into the air and point my feet to the sky, legs akimbo and my toes wiggling in excitement as I sail through the air!!

I start to descend my big butt zooming towards your face like a homing missile "Dieeeee!!!" I scream as I fall closer and closer to your face!!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 10:45:28 PM by Nasty_Nancy »

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2021, 11:00:27 PM »
My vision slowly starts to focus only to see your big ass get closer and before....BAM!!!.... everything goes dark, my limbs jolt as your booty crushes my skull before my arms and legs fall limp on the ring...blood pouring out some from under your fat ass ending this brutal death fight for good.

Offline Nasty_Nancy

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2021, 11:16:14 PM »
I feel a satisfying crunch as I land on your face and splatter your brain and skull fragments across the canvas!

I twist and grind into you as I grit my teeth as I stand up I notice a few of your teeth and one of your eyeballs is stuck to my big ass!!

"Ewww!!" I wince as I flick them to the ground, and put my foot on your headless corpse, my English ass still covered in blood and gore!

"Will somebody get me a fucking towel!!" I pout as I leave the ring!!

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2021, 11:26:54 PM »
Uhhhhhh!! Got destroyed in my first poll fight hahahaha I'll get you back, Nancy! Start training up some more

Offline Samantha_Snaps

• I break hearts and bones!
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2021, 12:15:03 AM »
Omg! She fucking owned him!!

Great Finisher Nancy!! You go girl!! ;D ;D

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2021, 12:17:01 AM »
Yeah, she really destroyed me haha if any other women wanna NHB with me cyber or poll, lemme know! Glad you enjoyed Samantha :)

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2021, 02:14:37 AM »
Crunch splat I guess. Seems like it wasn't much of a fight.

Yeah lol got pretty destroyed in that poll unfortunately