News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Boxing fun

• 3 Replies

Offline Fit4Fight

Boxing fun
« on: June 18, 2021, 10:54:49 AM »
Hi

Any girl interested in boxing meetings for fun. Prefered location close to Czech Slovakia Poland Germany....

Best

Bk

Offline Fit4Fight

Re: Boxing fun
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2021, 08:01:25 AM »
Hi

Any girl interested in boxing meetings for fun. Prefered location close to Czech Slovakia Poland Germany....

Best

Bk

Realy .. no one?

Offline Marie

• 40 Jahre, 160 cm 50 kg
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2021, 08:11:42 PM »
Maybe people here are aware that you just made a new profile, as your old one was burnt...

It says a lot that you denied to do a video verification call. Maybe I'm not the only one you just wanted to get some pictures of, not being able to verify in person.

Offline Fit4Fight

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2021, 06:44:16 PM »
Maybe people here are aware that you just made a new profile, as your old one was burnt...

It says a lot that you denied to do a video verification call. Maybe I'm not the only one you just wanted to get some pictures of, not being able to verify in person.

I shared a plenty of pics with fcf sign. You.. zero.... you are angry that i do not like time wasters like you... I changed the nick name to have the unique one... buforem it was very simmilar to another one.... I ignored you ... zero fcf sign member