News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

FCWA: Kate Upton vs Brooklyn Decker

• 3 Replies
FCWA: Kate Upton vs Brooklyn Decker
« on: June 18, 2021, 07:31:48 PM »
Hi everyone, this is a follow up to a universe that began with two stories Kate Upton vs Demi Rose, hyperlinked here. and Brooklyn Decker's Squad vs Kate Upton's Squad (3v3 Elimination Match), hyperlinked here. All of them are part of the FCWA meta-universe that I intend to have focus on the dynamics between Brooklyn, Kate, and Demi with other characters coming in from time to time. I am not that prolific with my writing, so I want my scope to be as narrow as possible. If you have people you want to see appear, post their names below and I'll see what I can do, though I obviously make no promises given how long these stories take to write.

Anyways, I hope you like the story and like/comment to let me know what you think.

FCWA Title Match: Kate Upton (champ) vs Brooklyn Decker

"If any rivalry in the FCWA was to be billed as the rivalry of the century, it had to be this legendary matchup," Tracy, the FCWA play-by-play commentator, declared. "Every time these two fighters met in the ring, their mutual animosity and very begrudging respect was on display for all to see. Both fighters knew any time they fought, if they wanted to win they would need to bring their A game," she continued.

"Over FCWA fights to date, Brooklyn Decker leads the series over Kate 6-5, but in championship bouts Kate leads 3-2, showing just how closely matched they are. Brooklyn is desperately looking to break her 1-on-1 wrestling skid against Kate, losing the past two individual matches they've had against each other, including the recent humiliating loss where Brooklyn lost her title to Kate as she was forced to submit in a crushing bearhug," Ashley, the FCWA color commentator elucidated.

"A crushing loss indeed, but who can forget the perhaps even more recent and even more humiliating defeat for Kate in that squad match? The way Brooklyn and her protege, Demi Rose, tore through Kate's squad was awe-inspiring to say the least and the post-match smother session that was surreptitiously recorded and then leaked, presumably by someone in Brooklyn Decker's camp, was nothing short of the most dominant victory we've seen in years. Kate has to want revenge for that and with a chance to defend her title AND even up the series, she has to be coming here with some devilish plans for Brooklyn in this ref-free match," Tracy chimed in.

"Quite right, Tracy, but you must not forget that Brooklyn also wants the title back and a chance to even up the score in championship bouts. Neither side is going to leave anything on the table. With that all being said, let's go the action in the ring," Ashley replied.

Kate and Brooklyn circled each other in the center of ring tossing barbs back and forth, their animosity for the other palpably obvious, waiting for the other to make the first mistake. Kate asked, "so Brooklyn how did it feel watching your protege drown in my breasts a couple weeks ago? Did it remind you of some of our previous matches?"

Brooklyn glared and responded, "No, Kate, it didn't actually. It did remind me of you drowning under my tits for an hour after my protege knocked you out with a reverse headscissor. You remember that right? Or did I scramble your brain with my boobs so well that you forgot?"

With that, Kate charged at Brooklyn, offering a collar-and-elbow lockup Brooklyn happily accepted. Both fighters fought to roughly a standstill before Brooklyn slid her right hand forward while releasing her collar grip to grab her own right hand and wrench down on Kate's neck as Brooklyn locked on the side headlock.

While torturing Kate's neck, Brooklyn looked for ways to transition the hold into another powerful offensive move. Brooklyn took a couple of running steps forward to build momentum before leaping forward to bring Kate Upton down to the mat with an early bulldog. Unfortunately for Brooklyn, Kate was quick to react as she grabbed hold of Brooklyn by her sides and shoved forward with al her strength.

Brooklyn was sent careening into the corner turnbuckle, colliding with it chest-first, before quickly turning around to find Kate and get her defenses up. Brooklyn's run of bad luck continued, however, as Kate had already closed the distance between them and had leapt into the air after building up significant momentum. Kate's chest slams directly into Brooklyn's defenseless face, doing severe damage, leaving Brooklyn dazed and wobbly. "Off to a rough start, eh, Brooklyn?" Kate asked with a sing-song voice as she plunged her foot directly into Brooklyn's belly, wasting not even a second in the continuation of her attack.

"Looks like your best days are behind you my dear, Brooklyn. How about you just give up now and make it easier on both of us?" Kate asked as she hopped up into Brooklyn's body, latched her legs around the sides of Brooklyn's doubled over frame while grabbing the back of Brooklyn's head and pulling it into her famed chest. "Surely you remember passing out here plenty of times, Brooklyn? Tap out now and you can spare yourself that fate," Kate ordered as she fell back towards the mat, dragging Brooklyn with her as she locked a fearsome, draining hold on Brooklyn Decker.

{alt}

Try as she might, Brooklyn couldn't pry Kate's strong arms off of the back of her head and the combined torture of Kate Upton's scissors and famous breath-draining tits enveloping her face was far too much for any fighter, even elites like Brooklyn, to bear for long. After failed attempts to break free traditionally, Brooklyn elected to fight dirty and slammed her cupped hands on Kate's ears. Kate recoiled immediately, stunned by the strike as her ears rang following the slam. Brooklyn seized advantage of the opportunity and pushed herself free of Kate's anaconda-esque embrace. Left gasping for air after 30 seconds in that terrifying hold, Brooklyn took a second or two to recover before grabbing her opponent by the hair and pulling her up off the mat.

"I think it's time I have my own fun," Brooklyn said with a sadistic grin as she lifted Kate into a terrifyingly effective back-to-back backbreaker hold. "Oh my, is Brooklyn going for a submission here as she has done sometimes in the past, or is she going to go for the Widow's Peak?!?" Ashley asked, blown away by the sudden turn of the tables. "So what is it you said about submitting now to end your pain, Kate? Anyways, I'll make you the same offer now. Submit now or I'll make you regret it in ways you can't even fathom," Brooklyn snarled.

Kate's face was full of pain and anguish, but she was far too proud to tap out now, not like this. So instead of tapping out, Kate shook her head from side-to-side, indicating her unwillingness to surrender. Brooklyn smirked as she said with a laugh, "oh well, you know what they say, pride always come before the fall," and then dropped to a seated position, slamming the back of Kate's neck into her shoulder as she hits the Widow's Peak.

"Though often times I don't think they meant it quite so literally," Brooklyn said while laughing at her own joke and firing a punch at Kate's belly. "How about we take you nice and up high again, Kate? Given you didn't tap, I know you enjoyed it, and I know the fans love that view of you, so why don't we put on a show everyone will enjoy," she said as she lifted Kate up into a torture rack. Kate had managed to avoid crying out in agony during the previous, but nothing could prevent the blood-curdling shrieks that followed as her back was bent to the breaking point in this brutal hold.

Hearing Kate's shrieks, Brooklyn responded, "don't worry, Kate, I'll knock you out soon enough." Brooklyn then quickly dropped to her knees as she turned her torture rack into a backbreaker drop, devastating Kate's back. Brooklyn rolled Kate off her shoulders and onto the hard canvas behind her. "I think it's time to knock you silly before I smother you out for good, Kate. Though that's a feeling you've like gotten all too familiar with right?"

Brooklyn peeled Kate's abused but resilient body off the mat and stuffed Kate's head between her long legs in a standing headscissor. Kate tried to wriggle and shimmy her body out of Brooklyn's hold, but with her legs having a vice like grip on Brooklyn's neck there was zero chance of escape. After a quick pulse of her legs sent a ripple of pain through Kate's neck, Brooklyn wrapped her arms around the belly of her nemesis and lifted her up, pulling her up and towards her shoulders as she tries to set up the power bomb. Unfortunately for Brooklyn, the power moves and submissions she had pulled on Kate had left her muscles somewhat fatigued. When combined with Kate's valiant struggles, it was enough to destabilize Brooklyn. Brooklyn's eyes went wide with panic as she realized what was happening mid-fall.

Brooklyn head was forced back by Kate's squirming and shoving, which caused Kate to slide off and land relatively safely on her ass ahead of where Brooklyn would fall. Brooklyn on the other hand was far less fortunate. Luckily for her she was able to bend her head forwards which guaranteed her back absorbed the brunt of the damage from the fall, but that was about where the good luck ended. While Brooklyn tried to roll away to avoid Kate's revenge, she was just too slow to do so as Kate was quick to rise and grab hold of her air.

"I think it's time I teach you that no matter how many time we fight the result will always, always, ALWAYS, be the same from here on out, my little loser." Kate panted, punctuating each 'always' with a knee to Brooklyn's chest as adrenaline started to course through her veins, masking the effect of her fatigue and soreness. "Up you go," she continued as she lifted Brooklyn into brutal bearhug. "Remember this hold?" Kate asked as mercilessly squeezed the life out of Brooklyn, drawing out a scream of anguish. "Tap out soon and you'll suffer the pain for very little time and I can smother you out once again or...preserve your pride and suffer the pain longer, tap out, and get smothered by my once again. Truth be told, I don't particularly which you choose," Kate taunted with sadistic glee.

Brooklyn moaned in Kate's devastatingly strong hold as her back was bent torturously by Kate's impressive strength, powered by pure adrenaline. Brooklyn tried to squirm free, but with Kate's tight grasp keeping her in place there was no chance of that. Brooklyn tried to push against Kate's shoulders to lessen the pressure on her back and improve the odds of squirming out, but that proved to offer only marginal advantages as well. After thirty seconds of languishing in Kate's terrifyingly effective hold, it was clear the fans thought this match was over as raucous cheers by Kate Upton dominated the arena, while the previously similarly rambunctious fans of Brooklyn Decker watched on in silent terror and dismay.

Brooklyn realized that if she didn't find a way out soon, she'd have to tap as there was only so much pain that she could withstand. Recognizing the dangers attendant with this counter, but accepting she had no other choice, she swung her legs up with the last of her remaining energy and latched on to the back of Kate's head and used her grip to slide up Kate's body while pulling her opponent's head down into her awaiting chest.

{alt}

And just like that, Kate's world went from a vision of her opponent's pain-stricken face and adoring fans to pitch-black darkness. "MMMMMMMPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH!" Kate yelled into Brooklyn's chest as her expression of surprise was entirely muffled by Brooklyn Decker's 36DD breasts. As the effect of the adrenaline slowly began to weaken, it was no longer enough to mask the effects of the severe thrashing Kate had suffered up until this point and the surprise shift of position was therefore enough to bring Kate down to one knee nearly instantly. "For someone who talked a lot about the past, you seem to have forgotten what happened the last time we fought, Kate. You got smothered for a full hour by these tits. Too bad we didn't agree to that challenge again, because I am sure you miss them a bunch after that fun session," Brooklyn taunted, reveling in the flipping of the tables once more.

Kate realized she was too close to the ground for the normal power slam counter to this counter to her bearhug to work, so instead she tried to pry at Brooklyn's arms and at least find herself some air. Sadly for her, with the adrenaline no longer doing much to help, it was clear that she was by far the worse for wear of the two fighters as Brooklyn's tight grip wasn't budged a bit. Try as she might, Kate could prevent neither the coming down to both knees nor the eventual capitulation forward. At that point it was clear that her body had given out on her, unable to withstand the crushing thighs and draining breasts of the legendary Brooklyn Decker.

Brooklyn enjoyed the position on her back as the fans roared her name, while the Kate Upton fans were about as loud as Kate herself, her muffled mewls in the powerful breast smother completely imperceptible to anyone more than a foot away. Kate's resistance slowed as the inevitable end result became painfully obvious for all to see. Brooklyn pulled Kate's face ever deeper into her cleavage, completely enveloping her face in her massive breasts, savoring every moment of this hold. "Nighty night, Kate. It's time you learned that anything you can do, I can do better." Brooklyn declared as Kate's body started to convulse. Moments later, Kate Upton was out like light. Brooklyn released both her scissor and breast smother as she rolled Kate over onto her back and stepped onto her chest in a dominant victory pose.

The announcer stepped into the ring and yelled, "your winner, and new FCWA Champion, BROOKLYN DECKER!" Brooklyn beamed at the camera as she put on her new belt, a belt she resolved herself to never give up any time soon.

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
Re: FCWA: Kate Upton vs Brooklyn Decker
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2021, 11:03:35 PM »
Amazing story and a well deserved hard fought win.

Offline Celebrity Strapon Queen

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2021, 04:00:18 AM »
Definitely love these stories and the ones you attached, fantastic work! Love anything with Kate

celebrityfights

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2021, 11:08:39 PM »
Always cool seeing Kate lose