News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Devious Intentions( from the writer of "I want to fight her")

• 4 Replies

formerly X

Devious Intentions( from the writer of "I want to fight her")
« on: September 16, 2010, 02:20:46 PM »
Body to body...silky black nylon hosed legs entangled and constricted together....arms wrapped around the other embraced in their personal struggle....hands buried deep in the roots of the others sweat soaken hair...breasts collided violently together.....as they wrestled on the hotel room floor.

"Are you excited about the big meeting Friday?" Connie asked with a slight laugh. "Oh yes, what fun." Lanna replied back sarcastically. "Where is at this year?" Connie asked. "The conference is being held at Lakeville, It's like a six hour drive so we're all gonna' go out and eat after and leave out Saturday morning." Lanna explained. "You know I can still request you attend since you wanna' go all so bad and all." Lanna said with a giggle. "No thanks!" Connie quickly replied with a 'better you going than me' in the back of her mind. "I just know how you love those all day meetings, It would break my heart to leave you out." Lanna laughed. "Where you guys staying at?" Connie asked. "We're staying at the Lakeville lodge. It's like right on the lake, I heard it was really nice." Lanna explained. "Who all is going?" Connie asked curiously. " Let's see there is Bill, Mark, John Miller and...and...oh yeah Matt Smith." Lanna answered. "The company is paying for three rooms so the guys are going to share a room and I get a room all to myself."
"Guess who I heard was going this morning?" Connie asked just wanting to let the cat out of the bag. "Who?" Lanna curiously replied. "You are not gonna' believe it." Connie replied back keeping Lanna in suspense. "Who?" Lanna asked with even a more curious tone. "Tasha Coleman." Connie answered just wanting to see the expression on Lanna's face.
"You are lying!" Lanna exclaimed with a look of disgust on her face. "I heard Rita telling Sue this morning that Tasha Coleman was going." Connie explained as to what she had heard. "That bitch is just fucking going cause I'm going, That's the only fucking reason!" Lanna exclaimed with anger. "She is not even required to go, She has nothing to do with the new product line!" Lanna exclaimed with even more anger. "Tell me your lying?" Lanna desperately asked hoping Connie would say she was. "That is what I heard...seriously." Connie answered back with sincerity.
"Looks like you will be sharing a room after all." Connie said with a sarcastic laugh knowing the hatered Lanna had for Tasha........................

Lanna 28, slightly past shoulder length sandy colored hair with blonde highlights. She was 5'6, 125 pounds and a very attractive woman. She had 'the pretty secretary face' and 'the hot secretay body'. Even with her busy schedule she always made time for her two mile nightly walk and her two times a week at the local tanning salon. She always made sure her hair, clothes and nails looked the part. She truly was the secretary every boss dreamed of. She was firm and well endowed with full, tan 36 C breasts and she liked to show off her beautiful cleavage. She had been with the company for 8 years and worked her way up from the bottom. She had 2 years at the local community college before dropping out and getting married and then divorced shortly after. She had a few temporary secretary jobs in between before meeting Bill Johnson who is the president of the company she is employeed by now. Lanna and Bill dated for about a year until Tasha Coleman was hired.
Tasha 24, long curly black hair that lay midway down her back. She was 5'8, 120 pounds and a firm build from her three times a week aerobics class. She truly was a beautiful young woman. She had very long legs and round, firm, full 34 B breasts that were almost that of a C cup. She was a college grad. and came on with the company as a legal consultant. Bill was infatuated with Tasha, the new, hot, young woman employeed right out of college. They had an affair right off the bat.( while Bill was seeing Lanna) Word got around the office and back to Lanna. She confronted Tasha in the women's rest room and the two had a hairpulling match which ended up with Tasha on top of Lanna in the rest room floor but only to be quickly broken up by a co-worker. Then only a day later Lanna and Tasha slapped each other in the office break room. Both women were repremanded for their actions and Bill kept his communications with both of them on a strictly professional basis from there on out. Lanna and Tasha had a history between them and now they were about to have an opportunity to settle it.
( about an hour later in Bill's office)
"I want to know why Tasha Coleman is going to the new product line meeting at Lakeville?" Lanna demandingly asked her boss Bill. "Look Lanna, You two are going to have to stop with the bullshit!" Bill replied back with a firm tone to his voice. "Tasha is going to be handling the legal aspects of our new product line and yes she has a right to be there." Bill explained right to the point. "Don't give me that shit Bill!... You know we do not need a legal consultant at a new product line meeting." Lanna sarcastically replied back. "I refuse to go through this again Lanna, I refuse!" Bill exclaimed with frustration. "How about let's try to be professional for a change, ok? How about let's do what's best for the company...not what's best for Lanna, ok?" Bill requested. "Whatever Bill, whatever." Lanna sarcastically replied as she turned to leave Bill's office. "One other thing....You and Tasha will be sharing a room." Bill said knowing the response from Lanna he was about to get. "You have got to be fucking kidding me Bill!" Lanna exclaimed with a shocked look on her face. "Budget will only allow us three rooms...I feel this will also give you two an opportunity to iron some things out on a professional development level." Bill explained to Lanna. "I expect you to make the best of it...are we clear on the issue?" Bill asked hoping for a positive response. "Crystal..Bill, crystal clear." Lanna replied as she proceeded to leave Bill's office.( Lanna had to decided to make the best of it.....but it would not be on a professional level...It would be far from it....)

(later that evening at Tasha's apartment)

"Hello?" said Tasha as she answered the phone. "What are you doing?" her friend Tammy asked. "Hi Tam!" Tasha relied in a happy tone. "Are you packed and ready to go to Lakeville tomorrow morning?" Tammy asked. "No...not really..but I'm getting there...surely but slowly." Tasha replied with a slight laugh. "I heard Lanna was about to shit cause you were going." said Tammy anxious to hear Tasha's response. "Well..you know..she is going to have to get over it...and that's pretty much all I can say." Tasha replied with a not too worried about Lanna attitude. "You two will end up fighting before it's over, I'd bet money on it." laughed Tammy. "We can be professional about it, If she is so will I." Tasha replied. "If she wants to be unprofessional about it...well..I can do that too." added Tasha as both her and Tammy laughed. "She might know better than to mess with you after you kicked her ass." confidently laughed Tammy.
"We really didn't fight...not really a bad fight." explained Tasha. "All that happened was she pointed her finger in my face and told me to stay away from Bill. I told her I would see whoever I wanted...that it wasn't up to her..It was my decision. We just started fighting...but they broke us up so...really wasn't a fight-fight." Tasha explained to Tammy in detail. "Would you have kicked her ass?" Tammy asked curiously. "Yeah...I would have taken her." Tasha answered without having to give it much thought. "Well Tam, I'm going to get off her and finish packing but I will call you from Lakeville." said Tasha as she needed to get off the phone to pack. "Have fun!" replied Tammy as the two hung up the phone. Tasha stretched out on her bed and relaxed for a moment. She had on a pair of silky white panties and a white bra that overly revealed the roudness of her firm breasts. Her long legs revealed a definition of toneness from her thighs to her calves. She had a sleek, thin body but not that of skinny. As she rested her head on her silky white pillow her jet-black long curly hair flowed down each side of her body. She replayed the confrontation with Lanna in her head. The two of them...toe to toe...hands locked in each other's hair...and toppling over on top of Lanna in the restroom floor. "I definately would have got her." Tasha thought confidently to herself.

(the group left out at 7:00 am on Friday morning...Lanna and Tasha both drove their own personal vehichles )

Lanna arrived at the Lakeville lodge first and checked into their room. She was wearing a short black dress and high rise black nylons with black heels. The golden highlights of her shoulder length sandy, blonde hair sparkled off the blackness of her outfit. The cleavage of Lanna's full 36 C breasts was obvious as to how full her breasts really were.
Lanna's eyes scanned the room to notice the room had one queen sized bed. "That's just fucking great." Lanna said to herself in dissatisfaction. She immediately picked up the phone and called the front desk. "Yes I am calling from room sixteen and my room has only one bed in it and we requested a double bed room." Lanna said direct and to the point. "We are very sorry for your inconvienence mam but we have your party listed for 3 singles." the front desk replied. "No!..No!We requested two doubles and one single but we changed that as of Thursday to three doubles." Lanna replied back immediately. "Mam I am very sorry for the mix up and we are sorry but we do not have any remaining double rooms." the front desk replied back. " Ok..this is complete bullshit!" Lanna exclaimed. "We specifically called Thursday and requested three double rooms because another party would be attending the conference with us that was not originally scheduled to go." Lanna explained angrily. "We are sorry mam..but we are completely booked up on all our double rooms at the lodge..We are very sorry but your parties reservation was reserved under three single rooms. Once again mam, we are sorry for the mistake." the front desk clerk explained to Lanna."Ok...This is...you know...screw it!" said Lanna before she angrily slammed down the phone. "Great...this is so fucking great." Lanna said to herself out of frustration. "Fucking stuck in a room with Tasha Coleman..and now...only one fucking bed. I mean seriously..what else could possibly go wrong? Lanna mumbled angrily to herself. "Well possesion is nine-tenths of the law." Lanna laughed sarcastically to herself as she laid her suitcase on the room's only bed. "Bed...you are all mine." thought Lanna to herself as she kicked off her black heels and stretched out on it...........
( about that time the phone in her room rang)

"Hello......Oh hey Mark" as Lanna answered the phone. "Are you guys going right now?" Lanna asked as Mark explained they were going to go take a look around and check out the lodge's indoor pool. "What wing are you guys on?" Lanna asked as she slipped back on her black heels. "C wing.....rooms thirty two and thirty three." Lanna repeated back from what Mark had told her. "Ok...See ya' in a few." said Lanna as she hung up the phone.

(Lanna had been gone for about five minutes when the door to room sixteen opened again......except this time it was Tasha)

Tasha walked though the door and had a quick look around as she entered the room. The first thing she saw was Lanna's suit case and bag lying on the only bed to her surprise in the room. Tasha also had on a high cut, short black dress with black super high rising nylons that snugged her ultra long, firm legs. It was low cut in the front which slightly showed of the top off her firm, round breasts. Her long, black, curly on the ends hair flowed midway down the back of her black dress. She truly looked stunning. Her long torso, covered in black from head to toe, literally, with the only other color being her soft, smooth, white skin and her red lipstick. (As Lanna) She immediately called the front desk.  "This is room sixteen and it only has a single bed and we have a party of two..Can we exchange this room for a room with two beds?" Tasha asked hoping it would not be a problem. "We spoke with the other party of your room mam and we are so sorry for the mix up...but with the conference going on we are actually booked up on all the other rooms at the lodge." the front desk explained once again. "Oh my....There is not any other available rooms at all? Tasha asked hoping mabey they possibly overlooked something. "We are very sorry mam but at this time we have no other available rooms." the front desk regretfully replied. "Well..This is Tasha Coleman in room sixteen, could you please let me know if anything becomes available?..anything at all? "Tasha desperately asked. "We would be glad to mam." the front desk replied back. "Thanks." said Tasha as she desperately hoped there was a chance someone would cancel their reservation. "Great..just great...what a disaster." Tasha thought disgusted to herself as she sat down on the edge of the bed.

( at that moment the door opened....Lanna had returned from her stroll around the lodge)

Their eyes met as Lanna walked through the door and into the room. "I see you made it." said Lanna as she noticed Tasha's black dress she was wearing and her long legs draped snuggly in black nylon. "Yes..finally." Tasha replied in a trying to be somewhat friendly tone. "I think they gave us the wrong room." said Tasha just trying to be casual. "You think?" replied back Lanna sarcastically. "Look Lanna..You know there is no law saying we can't be friends."said Tasha thinking for brief moment that mabey, just mabey they could put their differences aside. "STOP!..Just stop rght there...demanded Lanna of Tasha. "Law?...Law?..Honey you broke the law when you fucked Bill...and you knew he was with me...you fucking knew he was with me." Lanna explained to Tasha as her blood began to boil from the thought of the disrespect Tasha had shown her. "Lanna, that was like forever ago...I mean...my gosh." said Tasha as she realized Lanna clearly had not let it go. "Listen..ok..We both have to be here..so we can both act professionally about this...but just don't fucking speak to me..ok..just don't fucking talk to me." Lanna demandingly requested.
"It's not like I really want to talk to you anyways...I just thought I would try to be at least mature about this whole thing." replied Tasha as she stood from her resting position on the edge of the bed. "What did I say?...huh...what did I fucking say?...DON'T FUCKING SPEAK TO ME!" Lanna exclaimed loudly. "Don't scream at me...ok..don't scream at me." Tasha replied trying her best to be calm but an anger began to grow. "I'll scream WHENEVER THE FUCK I WANT TO...YOU HEAR ME...WHENEVER THE FUCK I WANT TO!" Lanna exclaimed even much louder than before and the point of being obnoxious. "Ok....whatever." said Tasha in a trying to be calm manner as she made her way to the door. "Lanna...Listen..ok?...the whole Bill thing...ok..I was wrong to do what I did but he never told me he was seeing you..I swear it..at first..I did not know about you...but what happened is over and done...so can we please let bye-gones be bye-gones...ok?....We have to spend the day together..and I know we'd both rather not..but we do..so can we at least try to get along just for one day...just for one day?" Tasha pleaded with Lanna knowing it was going to be a very long day. "You know what...your right." said Lanna surprisingly. "I promised I would act in a professional manner about this and I will." Lanna even more surprisingly added to it. "You are right Tasha...Let bye-gones be bye-gones." said Lanna to a very surprised as to what she was hearing Tasha. "We both have to be here..so..I agree we should act mature about this." explained Lanna as Tasha listened with a very open mind. "See...I knew we could work through this if you were willing...See it's not that hard for us to try to get along." said Tasha thinking mabey the two of them had finally broken the ice between them. "You right Tasha... you are right." said Lanna agreeing with Tasha completely. "We only have twenty minutes until the conference starts, C'mon we'll walk over together." Tasha politely said to Lanna. "Sure...Let me grab my purse." replied back Lanna as the two, together, left the room.

(Lanna knew the promise she had made to Bill and she knew Tasha and herself had to attend the conference together...but she also knew that when the conference was over...she wasn't on company time...she was on her own personal time. Lanna knew it was her and Tasha in a room together six hours from home...Lanna knew after the conference it would just be her and Tasha...just the two of them...in a room together. Lanna would forgive Tasha or at least make it look that way. They would take their breaks from the conference together, grab a cup of coffee together, laugh about things Bill did together for that day....But Lanna knew when the day was over....and the conference was over....and then the false front she had put on was over....It would just be her and Tasha in a room together.....Lanna had DEVIOUS INTENTIONS for Tasha.........and it would be settled.

(The conference finally ended......Lanna and Tasha arrived back at their room)

"Well..Looks like we made it through it." comented Tasha with a slight laugh and a sigh of relief as she was the first to walk through the door. "Oh my feet are killing me" said Tasha as she sat on the edge of the bed and took off her black heels one at a time revealing her sheer black nyloned feet. "Well at least we wont have to worry about another conference till' next year...thank goodness." said Tasha just trying to initiate a casual conversation.(at that moment Lanna walked out of the bathroom) "Hey I'm gonna' call the guys and see what their plans are about going out." said Tasha as she picked up the phone. "I got an idea....why don't we just order in....they say the food here is really good." said Lanna just trying to come up with a reason to keep Tasha there. "We could order some room service....relax....find a good movie." said Lanna as she sat down beside Tasha on the bed and took of her black heels, one by one, also revealing her sheer, black nyloned feet. "You know....that's a plan." replied back Tasha who was too blind to see through Lanna's alterior motives. "Great.....I'll call the guys and let them know we're having a girl's night in." said Lanna as her plan was unfolding perfectly. (Lanna picked up the phone) "Hey Mark..Tasha and I are just gonna' hang around here." Lanna explained to Mark on the other end of the line. "No..no..everything is fine...you guys go ahead...have a good time...ok." Lanna said to Mark as she hung up the phone.

"Well....looks like it's just the two of us." said Lanna she walked over to the mirror and slowly began taking off her gold looped earwrings and placed them on the dresser. Nervousness had set in on Lanna...for she knew it was time. Lanna knew this might be her only real chance... nobodyelse around...noone to break it up...just her and Tasha. Lanna's mind raced on how to go about initiating it but her nerves got the better of her so she sat down at the table and lit a cigarette to regain her composure. "I didn't know you smoked." Tasha comented as she looked at the room service menu. "I might smoke a pack a month....If that." Lanna replied back. "I try to walk two miles a day...so I figure my lungs are in pretty good shape." said Lanna. "I enjoy walking too." Tasha casually replied back. "What are you going to have?" Tasha politely asked Lanna as she continued to look over the menu. "Can I ask you a question Tasha?" Lanna directly asked. "Sure." Tasha politely replied back. "Just be honest..ok?...just be honest" Lanna asked looking now for a reason to start a fight between the two of them. "What is it?" Tasha replied back knowing there was now the possibility of a problem between them developing. "Did you know Bill was with me?....during that time?....I mean..just be honest about it." Lanna asked really not caring what the answer was...she was looking for a reason. "I thought we agreed to put all that behind us....that was a long time ago Lanna." Tasha replied back knowing now there could probably be trouble between them at this point. "Oh you cant even answer the question then?" Lanna demandingly asked. "Look..Lanna..I don't want any trouble..ok?..We both agreed we were going to be professional about having to come to this conference together. Tasha trying to remain calm explained. "SEE!...I fucking knew it....I fucking knew it! Lanna exclaimed as she stood up from the table in a threatening manner. "Lanna...you need to calm down..ok..you need to calm down." Tasha calmly said in a low toned but direct voice. "DO NOT!...tell me to be calm..DO NOT!" shouted Lanna from her aggressive standing position. "You really need to stop yelling at me...ok...you really need to calm down." said Tasha as she stood up from the edge of the bed. Tasha knew now she was going to have to fight...she tried to mentally prepare herself as her heart began to race.
"FUCK CALM!" Lanna screamed as she walked towards her rival. "You fucking humiliate me the way you did...In front of the WHOLE FUCKING OFFICE!..AND TELL ME TO BE CALM!" Lanna screamed...now only inches from Tasha's face.
"You need to get out of my face...ok..you really need to back up off me." Tasha said in a direct manner trying her very best to still remain calm and not panic.( Lanna and Tasha stood nose to nose...breath to breath...their breasts only a few inches apart....both now waiting for the other to initiate a struggle) "Fuck it!" Lanna thought to herself with a 'let's get this over with' running through her mind as she wildly swung an open right hand slapping Tasha on the left side of her face.(smack!) "Ohhhhhhh....YOU BITCH!" Tasha screamed as she wildy swung an opend right hand slapping Lanna on the left side of her pretty face..returning the favor.(SLAP!) " OH IT'S ON NOW BITCH!.. IT'S ON!" screamed Lanna feeling the sting from Tasha's slap.(Lanna and Tasha...toe to toe..began wildly flailing away at each other...slapping furiously at the face of the others)(Both women groaned from the sting as a slap from the other connected flushly on their faces...neither willing to quit...both intent on ending it once and for all..they fought)
"IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED!...HUH!..IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED BITCH!" screamed Tasha as she buried her hands deep in the roots of Lanna's blonde highlighted hair..violently jerking her head back."OH YOU LITTLE BITCH!" Lanna screamed back as she sunk her hands deep into Tasha's long black, curled on the ends hair..furiously yanking her head back.( both women stood with their hands buried deep in the other's hair...each moaned as they felt the pull from the tight grasp of the other...arms wrapped around and up...hands tightly gripped deep in the back of the other's hair...breast to breast...body to body... from their standing position they fought in a circular motion...each desperately trying to gain the upper hand) Lanna wrapped her right black, nyloned leg around Tasha's left black, nyloned leg. Tasha wrapped her right, black nyloned leg around Lanna's left black nyloned leg...as from their standing hairpulling, body to body position..each tried desperately to topple the other to the floor. "OHHHH YOU FUCKING BITCH!" Lanna screamed out as with a deep two handed lock in the roots of Tasha's hair..forcefully yanked her head forward..bringing Tasha to her knees. "NOW BITCH! NOW!" Lanna cried out as with her hands gripped tightly in Tasha's hair..pushed her face down towards the brown carpeted floor. Tasha desperately reached both arms out from her both knees on the floor position..just hoping her hands would find something to grab.( while Lanna forcefully pushed her head down with her face towards the floor) "LET GO OF MY FUCKING HAIR!" Tasha screamed out from her head down position as she still desperately tried to reach out and find Lanna. "LET GO OF MY HAIR!" Tasha desperately cried out again as Lanna forcefully continued to try to force Tasha's face to the floor. "NOW BITCH!".."NOW FUCKING DISRESPECT ME!".."NOW FUCKING EMBARRIS ME!" Lanna yelled out as she continued with a  deep two handed lock in Tasha's hair forcing her face down towards the floor.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 06:44:32 PM by formerly X »

formerly X

Re: Devious Intentions( from the writer of "I want to fight her")
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2010, 05:33:04 PM »
Body to body...silky black nylon hosed legs entangled and constricted together....arms wrapped around the other embraced in their personal struggle....hands buried deep in the roots of the others sweat soaken hair...breasts collided viloently together.....as they wrestled on the hotel room floor.

"Are you excited about the big meeting Friday?" Connie asked with a slight laugh. "Oh yes, what fun." Lanna replied back sarcastically. "Where is at this year?" Connie asked. "The conference is being held at Lakeville, It's like a six hour drive so we're all gonna' go out and eat after and leave out Saturday morning." Lanna explained. "You know I can still request you attend since you wanna' go all so bad and all." Lanna said with a giggle. "No thanks!" Connie quickly replied with a 'better you going than me' in the back of her mind. "I just know how you love those all day meetings, It would break my heart to leave you out." Lanna laughed. "Where you guys staying at?" Connie asked. "We're staying at the Lakeville lodge. It's like right on the lake, I heard it was really nice." Lanna explained. "Who all is going?" Connie asked curiously. " Let's see there is Bill, Mark, John Miller and...and...oh yeah Matt Smith." Lanna answered. "The company is paying for three rooms so the guys are going to share a room and I get a room all to myself."
"Guess who I heard was going this morning?" Connie asked just wanting to let the cat out of the bag. "Who?" Lanna curiously replied. "You are not gonna' believe it." Connie replied back keeping Lanna in suspense. "Who?" Lanna asked with even a more curious tone. "Tasha Coleman." Connie answered just wanting to see the expression on Lanna's face.
"You are lying!" Lanna exclaimed with a look of disgust on her face. "I heard Rita telling Sue this morning that Tasha Coleman was going." Connie explained as to what she had heard. "That bitch is just fucking going cause I'm going, That's the only fucking reason!" Lanna exclaimed with anger. "She is not even required to go, She has nothing to do with the new product line!" Lanna exclaimed with even more anger. "Tell me your lying?" Lanna desperately asked hoping Connie would say she was. "That is what I heard...seriously." Connie answered back with sincerity.
"Looks like you will be sharing a room after all." Connie said with a sarcastic laugh knowing the hatered Lanna had for Tasha........................

Lanna 28, slightly past shoulder length sandy colored hair with blonde highlights. She was 5'6, 125 pounds and a very attractive woman. She had 'the pretty secretary face' and 'the hot secretay body'. Even with her busy schedule she always made time for her two mile nightly walk and her two times a week at the local tanning salon. She always made sure her hair, clothes and nails looked the part. She truly was the secretary every boss dreamed of. She was firm and well endowed with full, tan 36 C breasts and she liked to show off her beautiful cleavage. She had been with the company for 8 years and worked her way up from the bottom. She had 2 years at the local community college before dropping out and getting married and then divorced shortly after. She had a few temporary secretary jobs in between before meeting Bill Johnson who is the president of the company she is employeed by now. Lanna and Bill dated for about a year until Tasha Coleman was hired.
Tasha 24, long curly black hair that lay midway down her back. She was 5'8, 120 pounds and a firm build from her three times a week aerobics class. She truly was a beautiful young woman. She had very long legs and round, firm, full 34 B breasts that were almost that of a C cup. She was a college grad. and came on with the company as a legal consultant. Bill was infatuated with Tasha, the new, hot, young woman employeed right out of college. They had an affair right off the bat.( while Bill was seeing Lanna) Word got around the office and back to Lanna. She confronted Tasha in the women's rest room and the two had a hairpulling match which ended up with Tasha on top of Lanna in the rest room floor but only to be quickly broken up by a co-worker. Then only a day later Lanna and Tasha slapped each other in the office break room. Both women were repremanded for their actions and Bill kept his communications with both of them on a strictly professional basis from there on out. Lanna and Tasha had a history between them and now they were about to have an opportunity to settle it.
All names are purely fictional...........

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2010, 07:39:54 PM »
Great start. I love the description, the build up. Please go on!

formerly X

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2010, 04:06:40 PM »
I was "X" and I know there is a story on here I didn't finish...."the fight for Dr.Singh"...I will finish that one next.

formerly X

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2010, 04:08:42 PM »
My first story "I want to fight her" has been read over 7000 times" ;)