News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Basin

• 0 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
The Basin
« on: June 20, 2021, 06:18:46 PM »
I glanced at my watch and waited nervously for my wife. She just wanted to go to the bathroom and bring two ice creams on the way back. It was already relatively late in the outdoor pool, but we still had almost fabulous 30 degrees after 9 pm!
It was an absolute luck that the bath still had so late open. Another advantage was that there were almost no kids frolicking around at this time of night. We had unloaded our own two four-year-old cheeky badgers at the grandparents' house. It was heavenly quiet and I could chill, read and watch the women between the swimming laps.
Anne had nothing against it, but even encouraged me often. Just now she had pointed out to me a very front-heavy young lady whose sagging tits in the cups of her bikini quivered with every step and almost fell out while she was doing her laps in the pool.
Previously, I had stood only on the young very crunchy girls, but now I also celebrated the more mature women who were now more and more to their curves and presented them confidently in the pool, even if they did not correspond to the ideal measure.

So slowly she could really come....

I looked in the direction of the entrance where the kiosk was. Nothing to be seen.
I stood up and strolled toward the locker rooms and lockers when a young woman approached me. She was walking slowly and holding her stomach.
At first I thought she was sick, but as she got closer I saw how red her cheeks were, as was her stomach. Her hair was disheveled as if she had been in a fight.
Her gaze lowered as she walked past me.

At locker room level, I heard a rumble. WAMMS....then loud claps. But since no one was screaming for help, I dismissed it. I went into the main building and ordered a beer there.
"Um, say have you seen a dark blonde quite voluptuous young woman here? Black bikini and thong?"

The woman from sales just gave me a grin and shook her head.
I drank my beer and went back outside to our couches. My wife still wasn't there, but it wasn't long before she came.
I looked up in surprise and was about to grumble with her about where she was for so long, but the expression on her face was a very strange one. Her head was bright red, her hair stuck to her sweaty forehead.
Her whole body was shining with sweat, the bikini was knotted together in two places where the straps were torn.

As I looked further down her body, I noticed bloody scratches. Her belly was reddened and the fabric of her thong panties was stuck in her cleft.
"Ehm..so this is what you look like when you've been out for ice cream?"

"Shut the fuck up! You won't believe what happened to me!"
"Did wild penguins attack you?"

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

She just rolled her eyes. "So when I tell you this, you're about to get a huge boner...."
"You look like you've been fighting."
She grinned at me while holding her aching belly. Then she pulled the fabric of her bikini aside I held my breath. Her bare chest was bright red, swollen and scratched.
"The other one looks worse...."
She didn't have to say much more. My boner was growing and bulging my swimming shorts tremendously. She didn't even think to cover her bare chest, but bent down to me and I took her milk tit in my mouth and started sucking on it greedily.

Anne moaned and I slid a hand inside her thong and felt how wet she was. "HMMMM....ja......" She purred like a kitten.
Several other visitors were already taking notice of us and even though it was hard, we had to let go of each other and quickly headed towards the exit.

Barely ten minutes later we started the engine of our car and feeling the air conditioning was a relief.
"Now tell me already!"
While I drove off, she opened her blouse. Her completely demolished nursing breasts fell out and licked onto her curvy belly.

I had to swallow and forced myself to focus on the traffic. I had always been addicted to her luscious curves: From the buxom tits with the big atria that had been steadily producing milk for years, to the wide hips and the massive ass.

"So I was just on my way to the store to get ice cream and passed the locker rooms. There was a huge rumble there and as I got closer I heard two women gasping and moaning. I figured they were having sex with someone there and kept listening."

"I can imagine that you little voyeur!"
My wife grinned at me.
"Well I stayed and listened as best I could, but the loud claps somehow didn't match the moans. Then someone cursed softly and it quieted down. The door opened and a young woman came out. Obviously she had been struggling. She could barely stand and was topless. Staggering, she went into the shower.
Then the lifeguard came by and I stopped him. I asked him if he wanted to check out the stall, but he just laughed."
"That's stall 69!"
I looked at him puzzled and he realized that I didn't understand anything.
"Well in the cabin there is...ehm...fighting."
"Fighting? In the locker room?"
"Yeah. Every Saturday night. You go in there and you can blow off a little steam."

I gulped and could hardly concentrate. I drove our car out onto the country road and Anne unzipped my pants and gave me a hand job while I drove.

"You know at that moment all my fuses blew and I just went into the cabin. All this frustration from the last year, I just wanted to let it out. Do something totally crazy. Just blow off steam, like the lifeguard said."

I moaned while she jerked me topless and closed her hand around my thick shifter while she told me the story. My wife? Fight? I shook my head in disbelief.

"In front of me suddenly stood this horny Kurvensau. She was a little older than me, maybe about 45. She was breathing heavily because she had just been in a fight. Her sweaty body was half naked, her hair wet. She stood there with clenched fists in front of me and my heart suddenly slipped into the basement. She looked like an Amazon, a little taller than me and about the same weight. Her thick naked tits were rising and falling under her breathing and were already bright red and covered with battle scars.

Before I could even react she charged at me and rammed her knee into my stomach. I doubled over and gasped for air while she tore off my bikini. The strings immediately gave way and my tits dangled freely downward.
I was completely shocked and already regretted my mistake, but there she was already ramming her knee into my breasts and thumping them as flat as pancakes against my ribs."

"Fuck! Really, that must have hurt like hell. I mean you still have so much milk and I can't touch too hard...and then this cxnt comes and just kicks them?"

"I can tell you that! The pain was enormous and I held my licking boobs while she jumped in the air and rammed her elbow hard between my shoulder blades. I went down moaning.
She simply means: I am Klara. Nice to meet you. Then she bent down and told me that we shouldn't be too loud. After all, I could give up at any time.
I got down on my knees and she was right in front of me so I just rammed my fist right into her ripe pussy!"

"Wow Anne so I don't know what to say..."
"You don't have to say much at all. I can tell how hard you are. Just concentrate on driving and enjoy!"

My cock had never been so hard and big as it was during her story. Again and again I looked at her bruised tits that bounced next to me at every bump and the milk still ran out.

"She gasped when I hit there and it was just smacking with moisture. She was not shaved and I could smell the mix of fresh sweat and horny juice so close I was. She was still bent over low and I quickly rammed my fists into the sweat shiny big tits right in front of me.
SMATTTT...SMATTTT...so hard they slapped against her belly."

"Oh my God! How big were those things?"
"They were a little fatter than mine. But not by much. Maybe an F cup?"
"How did it go on?"
I wanted to hear more and my pipe was already twitching when I heard that my wife had punched someone else's tits.
I got back on my feet and we had a real boob fight. We slapped our boobs alternately and it was a totally weird feeling. So...ehm...I mean it wasn't really a fight, just a feeling of how cool it was to throw all decency overboard and inflict pain on another human being. And of course to receive some as well.
Klara grinned the whole time and was amazed that I had milk. With each hard tit slap more squirted out and after we had slapped our bosoms so really hot, she grabbed my thick licking nipples and pulled me close. Our curvy bellies slapped into each other and I grabbed her nipples too and yanked on them."

"Oh fuck that sounds so horny...ahhh...more..."
I begged my wife to tell me more details. The story was incredible....

"And then we kissed while causing incredible pain to our teats. We tore at them, twisted them and I felt her hot breath while she moaned into my mouth in pain. She literally milked me and I was just able to tear myself away from her and kick her in the stomach. She flew backwards against the wall of the narrow cabin and grinned at me with satisfaction. It was totally funny because the pain didn't seem to cause her any problems, unlike me. While I was massaging my nipples and taking a breath, she just stood up and kicked me in the stomach.
WHAMMMMM!!!! I flew backwards against the door which almost burst open!
Then she took my thong and yanked on it while violently kicking my cxnt several times.
SMATTTT...SMATTTT...SMATTT...always hard in until my eyes went black!"

"Damn I didn't hear any of that! I wasn't ten yards away at the bar having a beer! What I would have given to be there...."
"Maybe next time you can be there."
"Next time? Does that mean you want to fight again?"

My wife just grinned cheekily at me and finished the story.
"We tried to be quiet despite the pain. I slumped on the bench moaning and holding my cxnt while she stood in front of me dripping with sweat and fingered it! I was happy about the break and watched her get it right in front of me! She moaned while she had four fingers sunk inside her, but instead of attacking her I just watched distraught.
When she was done and had come, I reckoned I could get dressed and leave. Somehow it was clear that I didn't want to continue after the pussy kicks. But she just stood in front of the door. She ordered me to stick out my breasts and put my arms behind my back.
I don't know exactly why I did it, but I obeyed her.
She boxed her fists into my milk udders and sank quite a few swingers and hooks.

I bit my lips, but withstood everything she handed out. It was a totally crazy game. Who would endure more...
And then I had to sit down. I got dizzy, but she spun quickly and kicked my left tit with an enormous Chuck Norris kick. It tore across my rib cage and the pain was so great that I thought she had torn it off. I got a little over so sharp was the pain. My nipple had squirted out the milk for meters and I sank to the floor and held my chest.
I begged her for mercy and she grabbed my hair and just pulled my face between her thighs!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH FUCCCCCCCCK!" I squirted a huge load all over my own lap and my wife's hand as I came violently. We were just driving down the country road at 100 mph and I really had to force myself to drive with concentration and not wrench the steering wheel.

"You...ahh...had to lick it?"
"Yes. But it was so awesome! It wasn't even humiliating. At least, I didn't feel that way. Everything in her crotch was already wet and she was cutting off my air while my nose and mouth were enclosed in her labia. I had to give it to her hard with my tongue and even enjoyed it.
When she came again and was obviously satisfied, she let me go. She helped me to mend my bikini and when I staggered out of the changing room, a strange man was already standing there and went in to her directly after me.

I don't know what happened in there then, but I had to get out of there and to you as soon as possible."

I steered the car onto a dirt road and we got out. I opened the trunk and my wife sat inside and spread her thick thighs. We were both horny and my erection had not diminished a bit since my orgasm.
As soon as her thong was taken off, I sank my cock smacking inside her.
SMATTT...SMATTT.....SMATTTT.....her demolished milk udders bounced with every fuck thrust but I was so horny and unwilling to spare her. Her look was greedy and demanding and tonight she had crossed every line and might do it again soon....