News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Nasty Nancy's Revenge! Mixed Fight Evil Eva VS RyonaGuy

• 13 Replies

Offline Nasty_Nancy

• World Class Face Sitter
Nasty Nancy's Revenge! Mixed Fight Evil Eva VS RyonaGuy
« on: June 20, 2021, 09:39:46 PM »
Well after that Fuckboy Ryonaguy (somehow) defeated me in a mixed poll fight I have hired Evil Eva of the Asianinvasion to take him out!

They will fight in her favourite arena a bamboo cage Littered with bamboo sticks, brass knuckles and a Bullwhip!

Will I get my revenge and get to see my arch nemesis beated by a mature Asian lady or will RyonaGuy defeat her and humiliate me even further!?

Offline Emerald

Re: Nasty Nancy's Revenge! Mixed Fight Evil Eva VS RyonaGuy
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2021, 10:04:35 PM »
Woo! Go Sam!!!

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2021, 10:07:52 PM »
I enter the cage and smirk at my opponent "hey grandma, you get lost on the way to the bingo hall??" I tease as I circle, Evil Eva, I throw to stinging jabs that crack her on the nose as her head wobbles back!

"Give up before you slip and break a hip you ancient old hag!!" I hiss.....

Offline Nasty_Nancy

• World Class Face Sitter
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2021, 10:36:02 PM »
*I scowl at the ladies cheering Sam on*

"C'mon Evil Eva smash his ugly face with your Asian feet" I scream!! from the sidelines

Offline Samantha_Snaps

• I break hearts and bones!
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2021, 07:25:19 AM »
Omg!!  The old, Asian lady is winning!! Poor RyonaGuy   :o

Offline Asianinvasion

• God Member
  • Lumalaban Kami
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2021, 02:22:51 PM »
That all you got skinny man? I chop throat. I chop throat again. I chop throat. Skinny man grab throat. I kick skinny man in his Family Jewels!

Palaam
Evil Eva
Palaam

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2021, 03:10:08 PM »
I pull back my right hand hoping to land a big punch after stunning Eva with a few jabs but her speed takes me off guard!!

She screeches as she lands a hard chop in my throat, my eyes widen in shock as she follows up with another two chops two my throat, I splutter and put my hands on my throat defensively, as soon as I do Eva flashes an evil grin at me and smashes my balls with a powerful low blow kick!!

I groan in agony and sink to by knees barely able to breathe!! As my eyes water from the pain!!

"Ohhhhh, you...you dirty Asain slut!!" I hiss in anger and pain as Eva cackles in delight, eyeing up the weapons scattered around the Arena.....

Offline Asianinvasion

• God Member
  • Lumalaban Kami
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2021, 05:06:23 PM »
I see Bamboo stick. I grab it and WHACK skinny man back. WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK!!!

Palaam
Evil Eva
Palaam

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2021, 05:13:14 PM »
As I'm on my knees trying to recover I feel a sharp pain in my back as Evil Eva hits me hard with a bamboo stick from behind!

I moan in pain and am sent face down to the floor by the force of the blow!
Eva shrieks in twisted delight as she batters me with the weapon in a vicious assault, all I can do is curl in a ball and try to weather her attack!

I groan and yell in pain as each strike hits me leaving me with nasty red marks over my body...

Offline Asianinvasion

• God Member
  • Lumalaban Kami
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2021, 09:52:30 PM »
Skinny man crawl to a stick as I Whack him. He turn and whack leg with stick. I yell out with pain. I crack my stick on skinny man head. He bleed! He fall to mat. I reach for nunchaku. I wrap nunchaku round skinny man throat.

Palaam
Evil Eva
Palaam

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2021, 10:27:41 PM »
I moan in pain as Eva sadisticaly beats me with a bamboo stick, In desperation I grab a bamboo stick on the ground and swing it at her!!

I hear evil Eva yelp in pain as my blow hits her leg, she cracks me across the head as I cry in pain, the strike busts my face open and nearly knocks me out!

As she wraps the nunchucks around my neck I start to sob and cry "I....I give up, please stop, dont kill me....I...I'm begging you Eva....I'll do anything!!!!" I sob as my eyes dart around the room in panic and my face turns purple, as my lungs are deprived of oxygen,blood streaming down my face.....
« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 10:29:25 PM by RyonaGuy »

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2021, 10:35:26 PM »
Skinny man crawl to a stick as I Whack him. He turn and whack leg with stick. I yell out with pain. I crack my stick on skinny man head. He bleed! He fall to mat. I reach for nunchaku. I wrap nunchaku round skinny man throat.

Palaam
Evil Eva

Hhhmmm. 
Has the fat cxnt Nancy found a cat's-paw?
There're things in life that you've to do.

Offline Asianinvasion

• God Member
  • Lumalaban Kami
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2021, 02:31:36 AM »
Skinny man go limp. He drop to mat holding throat. I stand over him. He sobbing begging with gasp. I shake head. I take foot and grind Skinny man family jewels. I let out evil laugh. He scream like girl. I stomp his Family Jewels. I wave to Nancy. I blow kisses to people that cheer for me.   :-*

Palaam
Evil Eva
Palaam

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2021, 10:43:02 AM »
I feel shame as Evil Eva shakes her head at my begging and grinds her foot into my groin I wail in pain as she dick stops me, I cry in pain tears running down my humiliated face

Evil Eva presses her foot down on my face!! I start kissing and licking it as I cry, hoping this act of subservience will convince her to spare my life!!

(Gg eva congrats on your victory!)