News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Dear Diary 3.0 - Susan the Fox

• 1 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Dear Diary 3.0 - Susan the Fox
« on: June 21, 2021, 05:26:36 PM »
Back in my own house I had plenty of time to reflect the past days. I felt like a horny teenager again, reading about the very sexual experiences of my aunt, who discovered fitness and wrestling were her thing.
Especially the last report dated to the end of 1979 sounded more than brutal than I would have ever imagined. She got her boob-department busted for real. I had taken all diaries and Polaroid’s of her with me and couldn`t wait to go on reading.
What would happen with her rivalry with Carry? What would Wanda and Jon say?
I was not surprised to find the next entry taken only after a rather long break, more than one months after her fight.
8th December 1979
“Gosh! Where to start? Maybe with the two most beautiful persons in my life: Wanda and Jon. Jon is back already from his service for a rather long X-mas vacation. During the last weeks Wanda was the person who really helped me to cope with the effects of the fight with Carry.
The first two weeks after I left hospital I had to wear two sports bras at once. This cxnt had not only cut my areola, but also busted two of my glands. They were ruptured and my breasts developed some bruising and deformation.
First I was destroyed and cried a lot, but Wanda helped me to cope with my feelings and the pain. She said that not only she was proud of me, also the whole gym was waiting for me to return.
And return I did!
When Wanda and me entered, the first thing I noticed was the smirk on Carrie`s face. But not for long!
I approached her and bashed my fist right into her nose. CRRRKKKK….the sound of it breaking was the best thing for weeks!
She went down, totally stunned bleeding profusely.  When she noticed the look in my eyes she stayed down and did not even dare to make a comment.
But what surprised me was that, when she stood up, offered me her hand and apologized.
At this point I did not take it. I simply left.

I was not ready yet to return to the training yet alone wrestling sessions, so I stayed home and Wanda provided the “full service”.
After two weeks I was finally able to remove the bras. My tits were still swollen, but the cuts had healed well. I was afraid the damage to my glands was permanent, but after extensive lotioning and massaging from her, the swelling and bruising finally disappeared and I had another X-ray of my mammaries that finally confirmed they were alright.
We spent almost every night together and made love and even when Jon returned and heard about the fight, the three of us stayed together. We also shared the sheets and Jon couldn`t believe his luck. Although we fucked together, the romantic relationship was only between him and me.
9th December 1979
My first real training! Back in the gym!
Carry was not there luckily, but all eyes were on me and my tits. It was a strange feeling having all eyes on my body, three guys even sporting boners in their pants!
But maybe it was my fault. I had picked my well known very skimpy red leotard, very high cut at the hip area and the crotch area so tiny, that pubes from my thick black bush were sticking out.
At the end of the training I noticed a new girl. Not a girl actually, but a real woman!
She was a look alike of me, only 20 years older. Brian, one of my buddies in the gym informed me, that she had started to train here some weeks ago and is a former foxy boxer.
Our eyes met more than once, and after the training she joined me in the shower and introduced herself.
“Susan, 40 years old, 36DD!”
I laughed but replied: “Roberta, 19 years old, 36DDD! Nice to meet you!”
We giggled and had a relaxed chat.
10th December 1979
Today we exercised and showered together. Who? Sorry, I mean with Susan. She seems to have tons of experience and the showering with her was quite intense. She caressed my boobs so sensually, that I purred like a cat. She offered me hers as well and although she is already 40, they are firm and sitting high on her chest. She said: “Regarding the fact that they have taken thousands of breast blows during my career not bad.”
I got hooked instantly and kneaded them under the hot water. Susan attracts me as much as Wanda and my sexual desires drive me mad. Getting fucked by three persons, Jon, Wanda and Susan would be my wildest fantasy.
But meeting for a coffee tomorrow must be enough. For now…

12th December 1979
Dear Diary,
The chat with Susan caused a lot of trouble actually. At least in my panties. They were soaked after the talk with her!
She told me all those stories, starting at the beginning of her foxy boxing career when she was barely 18. Back in 1960 this sport was anything but usual and was totally underground until the Flower Power time led to more sexual freedom and her fights become more frequent and popular.
She told me that she had started in swimming suits and switched to topless fighting during the Hippie Movement. This was also when the fighting style changed to quite solid breast shots.
Later in the 70s all barriers had fallen and she made tons of money fighting for several leagues, at least topless and often nude.
Those matches had barely any limits and soon all private areas had turned into legal targets. Also the pussies. Susan told me how hard it was to cope with all the breast punches, especially when having several different fights on one single weekend.
One year ago she had to quit since she suffered quite some damage to her glands and ovaries. She had a late child 11 months ago and I couldn`t believe her since her body is already back to a tremendous shape.
I wonder if I can convince her to give me some lessons in the ring. I am not sure if I should stay with wrestling or should maybe turn into a foxy boxer like her. We will see….
15th December
Dear Diary,
The training with Susan was again very erotic. We both had decided to wear only skimpy bikinis and turn more men`s heads.
Our bodies are so similar! She is a little bitch!
She told me about her hardest fight ever during hitting the weights, and the outcome was, that my panties were soaked and everybody could see!
Her story about being double teamed for a full hour in in the ring three years ago made me nearly come. Susan told me that it must have been more than 500 boob punches and 50 pussy blows that she had taken, but earned thousands of dollars since the fight had been taped to a new system called VHS.
I also told her about me wrestling matches against Carry and she was more than interested. We ended up having two bottles of wine at my home and not much later we making love…
17th December
Dear Diary,
X-mas time is in sight and Susan and I decided to have a little match in private. Only Jon would join. He is super excited for obvious reasons.
Susan told me that with my big breasts I would be a fan favorite in the foxy boxing circle here at the West Coast. If I perform well, she will introduce me to the right people.
18th December
Today was our big match and my body is so sore! But it was worth it, especially for Jon.
After thy gym had closed we went into the ring directly. After a short cardio workout we were all sweaty and happy to remove our clothes completely except for our shoes.
Jon joined us with a huge grin on his face, soaking in our naked glistening bodies.
To our surprise he got naked too and took the role of the ref. Susan was impressed by his decent sized cock which was fully erect after we kissed and he hugged my sweaty body. My big tits ballooned against his chest and after he helped to lace me up, Susan claimed him also. She made me a bit jealous, brushing her red gloves over his balls and glans making him moan.
So this would be fun!

I gulped and could not help but jerk off. My aunt was such a kinky slut when she was young and I wished I had been there with her. I went through some Polaroids of her and even by today`s standard she was extremely busty.
But not only busty – her tits were full and perfectly shaped showing no real sag at all.
I hurried to continue with the reading….

Jon ordered us to our corners and determined the rules to be standard two minutes rounds with a 30 seconds rest only. He highlighted the fact, that all targets were legal as soon as we were on our feet. The stakes would be a facial for the looser. But honestly: I had doubts that this would be a real stake since my busty opponent Susan was more than eager to get her hands on a well-equipped 20 year old guy that could have been her son.
I talked to him prior about this situation and told him I was fine when he also had some extra fun with her, but I wanted to join at least myself. He kissed me and said how much he loved me.
The start of the fight was so different from what I expected. Susan widened her arms and invited me for some free tit shots: “Hit them babe. I can take it. Feel free to practice with my tits!”
I aimed for her breasts with straights, but landed only weak to medium shots. The bounced like jello and although she was already 40, they were still firm and dense. Sitting so high on her chest as if she was 18.
“Is that all you got babe?”
My own big DDDs jiggled and bounced when I hit harder. SMATTTT….THUMBBBB…SMATTTT….CLOPPPP…Susan did not even grimace when the bombs landed and pancaked her sweaty tit-meat.
Her arms were still spread, so I supposed she wanted me to go on. I switched to haymakers and uppercuts, spreading her meat across her chest.
Her boobs were distorted upon impact, but bounced back into shape instantly. After a minute I noticed the first groans and her bust was flaming red by now.
SMACKKKKKK!!!!! One of my shots pancaked her left so hard I sent her stumbling backwards and into the ropes. She got hold on the top rope, staring sexily into my eyes. “I am not done yet. Feel free to bash them, because in the next round it will be you.”
I gulped but continued to pummel her DD assets with all I had.
DING! The round ended and we hugged, pressing our tits together. Susan moaned in agony when my bigger tits mashed against her`s.
Jon was impressed by her ability to take tit abuse and was hard as never. I sank to me knees and took his member into my mouth giving him a blow job. Of course 30 seconds were not enough…
I was more than careful when it was my turn to open up during the second round and prove my tits could take a few shots. A soon as I spread my arms, Susan aimed and I backed away by instinct. She did not even mock me because she knew about the background. The horrible tit busting match I had suffered so much in and nearly ruined my superb tits permanently.
Instead she took my face between her gloves and mashed my cheeks together playfully: “Hey little girl. I know you can take it. Don`t be afraid.”
But before I could nod, she had driven a fierce right into my left breast. I moaned but the feeling was not that bad. I felt a bit numb.
I spread my arms and looked at her defiantly. SMATTTT…SMATTT….SMATTTT
“Oh what beautiful punching bags you have!” She smirked at me and worked up my boobs with medium hard rapid lefts and rights. They never came to a rest since she hit them mid-air and smashed them back against my ribs.
CLOPPPP…CLOPPPP….Jon shouted for me and I felt the power of the leather driving my stiff nipples back into my tit meat. I grimaced and feared my glands would take damage again, but suddenly Susan aimed lower.
BAPPPPP….I was surprised by the blow to my belly, but my abs were strong and I answered. SMATT…BAPPPP….my leather kissed her naked midsection, then her tits and the match had floated from a proof of toughness to a regular boxing match. Just before the timer sounded, we hit each other pretty hard in the faces and smashed our cute little noses.
We tapped gloves and went into our corners. Jon felt up my tits and checked for damage, but besides a reddening there was none.
“Hey handsome! Check mine as well!”
He went over to my sexy mature opponent and felt her up with his raging member brushing between her thighs. He kneading her firm swollen tits and Susan moaned as if she was enjoying the rough groping. She kissed him and there tongue met. But the break was short and we met again in the middle of the ring.
We were dancing now and our big tits jiggles as well as our glistening buttocks.
And now Susan really showed me what it needs to be a boxer. May it be foxy boxing or regular boxing – at the end there is not much difference. She was fast and sent some stinger through the openings in my guard. She hit my face and made me cover up. I was blinded and as soon as my gloves and arms were high, she hammered either my boobs or belly full force.
I had trouble to answer her shots. She chased me through the ring and a combo kept my guard high. CLOPPPP…CLOPPPPP a horrible left and right hook hit my left tit and ripped it across my chest. I howled in pain and sank to me knees cradling it in my gloves. Susan was confident and went over to Jon. She rubbed her sweaty glove over his manhood. “You like what I do to her tits?”
Jon simply groaned and unloaded a torrent of sperm on her gloves. That was answer enough.
I got back to my kneed and to see her charging at me. He gloves hit my face, my belly and a last my naked hairy pussy covering me in the jizz of my lover.
SMATTTT…SMATTTTT…CLOPPPP…sweat and sperm were mixing, leaving me exhausted and drenched in juices by the end of the round.
The fight went on for another 6 long rounds. Sometimes I nailed her quite forceful in the tit department and in her belly. But her guard was too good to strike her face effectively. She simply smirked at me and my whole body hurt after nearly 30 minutes of battle.
I was soaked in sweat and my arms were heavy. I was fit and a wrestler, but obviously I needed more to be a proper boxer.
SMATTTTT….SMATTT….I was leaning in my own corner when Susan went to town on my tits. They were already swollen and covered in some bruises and Jon pleaded her to stop. And so she did.
“Poor thing. You are tough and took quite a beating. But can you take a full force pussy shot?”
I nodded and lifted my right leg. I positioned my right foot on the middle rope and my glistening pink pussy was on full display. “You are brave. I like that!” She kissed me sensually and bent low, aiming at my womanhood.
SMACK!!!!!!!! I screamed but stayed on my feet managing to say: “Is that all you got?” Her eyes widened in disbelieve when she focused my thick black bush again. CLOPPPPPPPP! The second full force uppercut lifted me two inches into the air before I collapsed to the ground and crossed my legs.
She took her gloves off and Jon and she helped me up to sit on my stool.
“I guess I am the winner darling. I wish I lost so I could have earned the facial from your lover.”
I smirked at her: “Let`s do it together. A double blow job and maybe a double facial for the two of us.”
She nodded and clapped her hands excited like a schoolgirl. Jon joined us and we simultaneous kissed his thick member. We were on our knees – exhausted and sweaty but also horny. My tits pulsed with pain as did my cxnt, but while sucking his cock together with Susan I jammed several fingers into my wet twat. I needed it so desperately!
No need to say that this was not the only prize for Jon. He came on our faces, ab bit later in the shower after having us both on the wet tiles.
Reading this story from my aunt I came also! I groaned and shuddered with lust and my orgasms were not from this world when reading about her sexy encounters. Would she become a full time boxer? Or stick to wrestling?
Luckily there were many more diaries for me to read….

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Re: Dear Diary 3.0 - Susan the Fox
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2021, 09:20:46 PM »
 ;D