News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Carolann vs Leanne54 - Oil wrestling ultimate surrender style

• 166 Replies

Offline ^Megan^

• God Member
  • AMIRAH…MY LOVE!!!
Re: Carolann vs Leanne54 - Oil wrestling ultimate surrender style
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2021, 05:36:19 PM »
Cheering hard for Carolann!!! Kick her ass C!!!

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2021, 07:45:36 PM »
Hummmmm...Leeann a bit early to show some Xrated pics.  You must be worried   ;D

FCF members...I will leave it to your imagination for the moment....

X Rated pics?  Are you talking about private exchanges between you and Leanne?  Nude women wrestling is a hard R at best and probably not even that these days...refer you to famous Amazons movie circa 70s. So perhaps you and Leanne have made it more personal behind the scenes (and if so would be understandable) if not perhaps this underscores my point about Carolanns's modesty hindering her in an Ultimate Surrender type competition.

Incredible job with poll fight so far  by both ladies...a pic fight going between the two of them and proxy pics to depict some of the action between them.  Well done!!!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 07:48:31 PM by rocknrick22 »

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2021, 08:15:10 PM »
Hummmmm...Leeann a bit early to show some Xrated pics.  You must be worried   ;D

FCF members...I will leave it to your imagination for the moment....

X Rated pics?  Are you talking about private exchanges between you and Leanne?  Nude women wrestling is a hard R at best and probably not even that these days...refer you to famous Amazons movie circa 70s. So perhaps you and Leanne have made it more personal behind the scenes (and if so would be understandable) if not perhaps this underscores my point about Carolanns's modesty hindering her in an Ultimate Surrender type competition.

Incredible job with poll fight so far  by both ladies...a pic fight going between the two of them and proxy pics to depict some of the action between them.  Well done!!!

I was referring to Leeann's topless picture she inserted in an earlier post  LOL    I can play that game as well  :-)  Do I look shy to you?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 08:20:12 PM by Carolann »

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2021, 08:17:09 PM »
As we both are squeezing our legs around each other head as we keep rolling around the pit. I roll over on your back and spread your legs apart so i can start to lick and use my tongue deep inside your clit  hmmmmm. Carolann i am surprised by you lack of self control you are getting wetter
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2021, 08:26:09 PM »

Lol why would I be worried everyone one knows when it comes to who has the sexier body that is  me carolann

But you must be intimidate you last picture is hiding everything

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2021, 08:48:19 PM »
Leeann surprises me by going for my pussy so early in the match. This tells me she's into me and I am quickly aroused by her sticking her tongue deep in me. "Ohhhhh you whore!  Two can play this game"!   I quickly wiggle out and place my ample derriere on her face while I manipulate her pussy with my fingers  "OHHH MYYYYY...YOU'RE SOOOO WET LEEANN"

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2021, 09:12:26 PM »
Leeann..I can match anything you've got girl !

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2021, 09:22:08 PM »

Carolann sweetie see if you can match this.

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2021, 09:27:29 PM »
I think I can Leeann....what do you think FCF members?   ;D
« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 09:30:42 PM by Carolann »

Offline KatieKitKat

« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2021, 09:35:17 PM »
Cheering hard for Carolann!!! Kick her ass C!!!

One loser cheering for another loser.  Cannot wait to see fangirl’s face when Leeann is fucking Carolann in to oblivion.

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2021, 09:51:22 PM »

I am not surprised by carolann perfect wrestling move to roll me over and place her dearie on my face  to escape my tongue from getting her to aroused.  I have to admit I am into carolann oh you bitch get your fingers away from my pussy.....As i fake that I am going to bite your ass  to make you life your dearie from my  face.  So i can wiggle free and roll you on your back  wrapping my legs around your belly squeezing  then i lowered my hand down into your cxnt and start to fingerings your clit.  I am still wet from your fingerings my clit  now bitch it time for you to get soaked from your juices

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2021, 09:56:00 PM »
Incredible action so far. I'm in heaven!   Keep it up ladies !

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2021, 09:59:29 PM »
Oh you might try  carolann....... so who do you think is sexier  freecatfight members  please posted your opinions

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2021, 10:19:28 PM »
WOW!  Two sexy Cougars!  On one hand Carolann, a bit more curves, sexy backside giving her the advantage of leverage in the oil, being a little more center balanced.  On the other hand, Leeann, fit, strong, better endurance.  Carolann's experience in oil can't be ignored.  While each lady is so damn sexy in their own unique way, it comes down to for me, who I would most be turned on seeing lose.  I would imagine Carolann wou,d be very wicked and naughty in the oil, and would be quiet hard on the stunning Leeann in the Ultimate Surrender phase.  After reading all of the posts from everyone, I am going to pull for Leeann, to shock everyone and use her strength and endurance to wear Carolann out, the. Take great pleasure in the chance to enjoy the spoils of her victory over Carolann!  I can only hope a three way dance with Anne Cougar can settle the Cougar belt for FCF!

Since the fighters who are currently acting, have not commented on your post, I will not do it either. 
Should anyone want to take up the idea ...
There're things in life that you've to do.

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2021, 10:31:24 PM »
Leeann gets me in a very good hold spreading my legs apart and  she begins to manipulate my pussy. It is early in the match and I let her think shel's in control knowing full well she will be distracted and then i will make my move. Her advances are having some affect on me but I am able to concentrate while waiting for an opening. Finally, I see my chance!  I grab her by the hair and pull her between my oily thighs and I begin squezzing. I can hear her moan loudly and I apply maximum force. Her face is beet red ! 
« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 10:32:19 PM by Carolann »