News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Carolann vs Leanne54 - Oil wrestling ultimate surrender style

• 166 Replies

Offline KatieKitKat

Re: Carolann vs Leanne54 - Oil wrestling ultimate surrender style
« Reply #60 on: June 23, 2021, 02:12:54 PM »
Looking around at the Carolann supporters and wondering if they are starting to realize she is out of her league with Leeann.

Offline w3501

• God Member
« Reply #61 on: June 23, 2021, 02:19:29 PM »
Leanne is just too tough for Carolann, she counters every move by Carolann and wears her down, eventually sitting proud in victory over the vanquished loser.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #62 on: June 23, 2021, 05:41:08 PM »
Oh you might try  carolann....... so who do you think is sexier  freecatfight members  please posted your opinions
D@mn! You to do NOT make this easy. lol.

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #63 on: June 23, 2021, 08:04:50 PM »
I have Leeann solidly trapped between my legs. My plan is to just toy with her and let her wear herself  out. The oil can be your friend or your enemy. In this case the oil helps Leeann escape from my pythons. Before I know it she rolls me over and surprises me by applying a wicked hold. I twist and turn wildly trying to escape from her grasp. I can feel her breast against  me as she begins to grind her body against mine. She ups the ante by blowing into my ear. I continue to twist., turn and buck. As begin to free myself she wraps her long legs around my back and simultaneously applies a chin lock and while breathing in my ear,,,,
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 01:49:45 AM by Carolann »

Offline ^Megan^

• God Member
  • AMIRAH…MY LOVE!!!
« Reply #64 on: June 23, 2021, 08:17:54 PM »
This is a fantastic poll. Yes, I am gonna go all fan girl and cheer for my Idol!!!

Watching as Leeann turns the tables and gets Carolann in a hold and starts kissing her while Carolann struggles to free herself. I stand and shout ‘COME ON CAROLANN YOU GOT THIS!!!’

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #65 on: June 23, 2021, 08:20:26 PM »
Glad to see you hangin' in there Carolann

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #66 on: June 23, 2021, 11:03:19 PM »
Both as sexy looking as can be totally hot!!  The sliding together as both bodies try to hold on to each other in holds but the oil loosening the friction rubbing hot body on hot body seeing 5he oil glisten on each other reflecting each muscle and curve with holds so hot to watch between the two of them that has made this fight  the best and can’t wait to see what’s next. Squeezing scissors roving hands finding their place lips testing the other. Sliding in and out of holds :)
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #67 on: June 24, 2021, 03:22:25 PM »
You are definitely a contender Anne_Cougar...that is if you are ready to compete with Carolann and Leanne on their level.

Any more Ann(s) or Annes out there want to join in and make it an even four...LOL!

If a serious 4th fighter is found, I'll be there. 

Here you go, Leeann, you have an opinion.  ;)

If a serious 4th fighter is found....... lol then it will be three against me.......... because she will be jealous of my popularity in the poll section
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 03:25:45 PM by Leeann54 »
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #68 on: June 24, 2021, 06:03:33 PM »
Great back and forth match between these 2 gorgeous ladies, One lady  clearly emerging as the dominant one. Can't wait to see the "punishment " round   hehehehhe

Best poll match EVER !!!

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #69 on: June 24, 2021, 09:17:18 PM »
I did vote for Carolann but in such a crushing hold by Leeanns killer legs she may lose to Leeann

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #70 on: June 24, 2021, 10:03:22 PM »
Mmmmmmm the sexy slick straining…… grind your heel into her pussy, Leeann…..wring her orgasm out of her!

Offline geoffrey

• God Member
« Reply #71 on: June 25, 2021, 12:09:34 AM »
Trust this won't sound too sexist but my vote goes to the sexiest mature woman on the planet Leanne, who else.

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #72 on: June 25, 2021, 12:25:58 AM »
 I keep applying pressure to carolann neck twisting it to the as i keep kissing and licking her ear and neck  as i whisper to her  honey I bet you regret challenge me to this match "ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY TO STOP YOUR HUMILIATION IS SAY LEE ANN YOU ARE THE BEST " I  keep my legs wrapped around you stomach but not squeezing them to save energy  this match is going to be a marathon.

As carolann started to twisted and turned her strong body  i start to lose my grip around her neck  takeing catfight watch a 413 advisei because of the oil she slips out of the hold. I start to squeeze my legs harder. Then I go back to using my fingers to insert two fingers in her cxnt  moving them back and forth trying to make her orgasm vigorously
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 12:27:15 AM by Leeann54 »

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #73 on: June 25, 2021, 12:33:46 AM »

Wow i am overwhelmed by the replies to this poll. I am sure Carolann is just as thankful as I am thank you from the both of us. I notice the voting has turned towards carolann this poll is far from over

Thank you again for your support and participation  and giving us advice what holds you want to see

Hugs
Leeann54

Offline ^Megan^

• God Member
  • AMIRAH…MY LOVE!!!
« Reply #74 on: June 25, 2021, 01:26:26 AM »
I keep cheering for Carolann (clearly the sexier of the two) as hard as I can KEEP FIGHTING CAROLANN!!!!! Then I see Leeann start to finger my Idol and I start to wring my hands nervously. It’s hard to see her in such a position. HANG IN THERE CAROLANN KEEP SQUIRMING TO GET FREE!!!