News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Trials

• 12 Replies

Offline Vengeance

The Trials
« on: June 23, 2021, 02:50:30 PM »
The Trials

Nervous energy electrified the air. Nine of the most fit and athletic women in the land swayed, twitched, and leaped in anticipation of the coming event.   Their ultra competitive nature narrowed their focus to a corridor with ten obstacles separating each woman from immortality.  The stakes were high, one third of the competitors would punch their ticket to Japan for an olympiad that was postponed by a deadly airborne virus.  The other six will be forced to await what would traditionally be four years for their next opportunity, or regrettably fade into obscurity.

The quasi-socially distanced crowd at the newly reconstructed Hayward Field, buzzed with the prospect of a classic match up unfolding before their eyes. Casual bets were placed though cloth and paper masks by former participants and lifelong fanatics alike. All were elated to see the event actually happen and knew they were finally going to learn the answer to Langston Hughes’s query, “what happens to a dream deferred?”  There were contingents from all over the nation pulling for each participant due to collegial affiliations, regional ties, or the more basal perceived attraction of the competitors.  All were gorgeous chiseled specimens but the serious observers knew that the event came down to two immensely talented and accomplished rivals, Brianna and Kenni. 

These fierce competitors had a long history dating back to college days in South Carolina where they were both recruited to one of the premier sprint hurdle programs in Division I. Brianna arrived first and instantly raised eyebrows as a promising prospect that would soon compete for championships.  The 5’5” Miami prep star was the darling of the track staff and young men in the athletic department.  Her southern Florida slang, playful charm and sunkissed flawless bronze skin garnered her plenty of attention from the football team. Her quick twitch mussels, dogged determination, and inquisitive nature made her the favorite of her coaches.  Hard work payed off making her a freshman All-American and capturing the attention of many in the track community. 

One of Brianna’s admirers was a North Carolina senior from suburban Raleigh. Kendra came from a huge family she and several of her siblings were adopted into and knew that her athletic ability was going to be her ticket to college and a better life.  She excelled in soccer, but track became her passion when she realized she had the talent to be a state champion several times over. The 5’4” Kendra was heavily recruited by several top programs but through reputation and proximity she narrowed her focus to Kentucky and Clemson.  On her official school visit Brianna showed a wide eyed Kendra around the athletic facilities, dining halls, and the dorms.  She painted a picture of the two of them becoming training partners and taking the hurdle world by storm.  Not to mention how much fun they’d have traveling to away meets and at off-campus parties. Kenni was star-struck and loved the campus, she also loved the prospect of training side by side with someone so talented and admirable. She committed to join the Tigers in the fall.

Training began in September and the coaches paired the two in all of the drills. Pairing is one way of expressing that paradigm, another would be to say they were pitted against each other.  The philosophy was that steel sharpens steel and the constant grinding against each other would produce two top flight athletes who were battle ready because they’d been forged in the fire of inter-squad competition.  Kendra was encouraged to “keep up with Bri”, while Brianna was constantly reminded to “never let a freshman steal your spot.” In reality there was room for both to flourish on the same team and even in the same event.  Multiple entries were available and utilized at every track meet including championship affairs but the imagery of only one girl perched atop the podium was a powerful and effective motivator.  Kenni felt like she was always trying to measure up to her older teammate and former idol. Bri felt as though Kenni was being brought in to the program to supplant her.  The pressure caused Brianna to withdrawal from Kendra socially even if they couldn’t escape each other professionally.  That did not go unnoticed by the freshman.  The hugely popular sophomore began to stop inviting her teammate to the dining halls and flocked toward other teammates at social functions. Kenni was cute and garnered her fair share of attention, but her thinner frame and country charm didn’t cause the boys to flock to her as readily as they swarmed Brianna.  If she was being honest, she felt a little jealous, but she’d never admit it out loud. Her competitive fire burned too hot. 

The months and years passed by and the training took is effect.  Both young ladies honed their craft and morphed into a formidable duo.  Their bodies began to take shape from athletic teens into chiseled young women with six pack abdominals, thunderous thighs and calves, defined yet supple biceps and triceps, and taught gravity defying breasts. Brianna maintained dominance in the 100 meter hurdles and Kendra showed more promise in the 400 meter version, though they both we’re capable of doing either event very well.  Brianna seemed to have experienced a breakthrough and was competing at a different level. She won conference easily with Kendra in the race but also went on to take the college national championship in route to an invitation to make the National team amongst pro-athletes.  Kendra was experiencing her own success but she was upstaged again by her teammate.

Leading up to the National Championships (NC’s), practices were grueling and the South Carolina heat was oppressive. Perfection was required of each woman and the tension to perform under aggravating conditions led the two top athletes to be a bit chippy if not frustrated with each other.  The tedium of constant comparisons and expectations wore heavily on their patience with each other. A common hurdle drill playfully described as “Rockettes” became a flash point for a long brewing confrontation. In the drill they had performed together hundreds of times, the scantily clad athletes wearing boy shorts barely covering their rounded asses lifted their bare toned and tanned legs in unison over a series of hurdles lined closely together resembling the Radio City Rockettes. This fateful afternoon a sweaty and unfocused Kenni made a slight miscalculation nicking one of the obstacles and disrupting Brianna’s rhythm.  In her annoyance she commanded Kendra to, “Ugh! Get your shit together!” Brianna was justified in being upset because rhythm is essential to a hurdler and the disruption of that cadence could lead to injury, the last thing you want before competing at the highest level. Kendra however was not in the mood to be hollered at so abruptly for such a minor misstep. “Oh hell no! Who do you think you’re talking to?” 

Brianna had little patience for imperfection and less tolerance for resistance, especially from Kenni whom she regarded as a challenger.  She responded aggressively and contemptuously. “I’m talking to you! You’re always fucking up the drill!” Regardless of the inaccuracy of the accusation. Kenni disgusted with the attitude and exhausted by the triple digit temperature became enraged exclaiming, “Bitch, my mamma don’t even talk to me like that.”

Brianna in that moment could’ve taken the high road but at 21 years old had not matured enough to consider boundaries while confronted. Instead she elected to throw gasoline on this smoldering situation by reminding Kendra, “Bitch! Your adopted ass don’t even know your real momma.”

That did it. Kenni was now fighting mad and the prospect of a looming national championship meet fled her mind. She was seeing red. “Bitch! No the fuck you didn’t!  I’ll beat your fucking ass right here on this track! Ol’ funky ass hoe! The whole fucking football team done ran through that stank ass pussy! Shit smells like a fucking fish market!”

Kenni was obviously in need of restraint as her coach stepped between the pair. Bri was now in full fight mode and ready to risk gold medal aspirations to beat the shit out of her chief rival and teammate. “Hold the fuck up! No you didn’t! At least I’ve got a man, your little titty ass can’t fucking find a dick Bitch! I’ll beat your ass!”

Athletes from the other training groups rushed to assist the struggling hurdle coach who was failing at separating the inflamed track stars. Wild punches were thrown missing their mark as the two were whisked away. Random expletives like “fuck that hoe!” could be heard from the stands as Bri and Kenni struggled to free themselves from restraint with the objective of “beating that bitch’s ass!” 

It became clear real fast that the two women had crossed a line and no amount of intervention or mediation was going to allow them to cohabitate at NC’s.  A decision was made to release Kendra from her scholarship because Brianna was poised to easily win the collegiate championship and compete for gold at the World Championship later that summer. Kendra was incensed alternating between crying unceasingly as she called home for guidance and wanting to challenge Brianna to finish what was started.  The coaches finally using tact prepared for the latter eventuality and employed Brionna’s roommates to isolate her from all calls and visitors until arrangements could be made to isolate her at her coach’s home.

A dejected and furious Kenni went home and endeavored to start anew at Kentucky the following year while Brianna set the track on fire. She dominated that summer and ascended to the top of the podium at NC’s and World’s.  Brianna’s success that summer lit a fire under Kendra, one that propelled her to National Championship medals the following season and record breaking performances of her own. That fire still burned eight years later as the two women paced lanes apart at the Olympic trails. This wasn’t their first meeting nor would it be their last, both had accomplished a great deal in their careers but the remnants of unanswered questions still lingered. Alternating personal successes and embarrassments had prevented the former teammates turned blood rivals from performing at their peak on the largest stage simultaneously. Who was the better athlete? Records and medals were the standard metric, in time both had accumulated enough credentials to lay claim to being the best of their generation. As they continue to seek confirmation of their status at these trails each woman couldn’t help wondering what would have happened if they could’ve met to finish the clash that was started at practice in their post-adolescence. Winning on the track was their primary means to settle the dispute but secretly both women yearned to settle things in a more primitive way shielded from the public eye. At the conclusion of this contest of wills perhaps an arrangement could be made to meet privately and answer the real question between them. Who would win the fight?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 07:23:46 PM by Vengeance »
“I battle with men, I battle women, I battle within. Fuck talking let the battle begin!“

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
  • Profile pic: James Mason as Tiberius in "A.D."
Re: The Trials
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2021, 07:37:22 PM »
This is a great opening – exceptionally well-written! I'm finding it hard to visualise the two women, though. I know one's 5'5" and the other 5"4" and that the taller one has sun-kissed bronze skin (so she's Caucasian, right?) but when I Google 'bronze skin' I see pictures of African Americans. I expect the meaning is obvious to US readers – from the dialogue alone – and it's a detail of no importance; after all, I've no idea what colour Hamlet's or Macbeth's eyes or hair were or whether he was tall or short. We can picture these characters however we like.
Main thing: brilliant opening. Can't wait for the rest!

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2021, 09:19:57 AM »
Female hurdlers are sexy as hell even when they're not feuding. Graceful too! Look at the way this little honey floats over the obstacles:
https://twitter.com/buitengebieden_/status/1417016310232489990?s=20
Brianna's going to have more than Kendra to worry about if she shows up at the trials.

Offline Vengeance

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2021, 07:56:39 AM »
This is a great opening – exceptionally well-written! I'm finding it hard to visualise the two women, though. I know one's 5'5" and the other 5"4" and that the taller one has sun-kissed bronze skin (so she's Caucasian, right?) but when I Google 'bronze skin' I see pictures of African Americans. I expect the meaning is obvious to US readers – from the dialogue alone – and it's a detail of no importance; after all, I've no idea what colour Hamlet's or Macbeth's eyes or hair were or whether he was tall or short. We can picture these characters however we like.
Main thing: brilliant opening. Can't wait for the rest!

Thank you for your kind words and observations.  Hopefully the next section is a little more descriptive.  I am very impressed with your work, particularly the Mother’s and Daughters saga.  Your comments helped inspire me to return to this project. Again thank you.
“I battle with men, I battle women, I battle within. Fuck talking let the battle begin!“

Offline Vengeance

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2021, 08:01:03 AM »
Female hurdlers are sexy as hell even when they're not feuding. Graceful too! Look at the way this little honey floats over the obstacles:
https://twitter.com/buitengebieden_/status/1417016310232489990?s=20
Brianna's going to have more than Kendra to worry about if she shows up at the trials.

Female hurdlers are gorgeous and phenomenal athletes. The dog was way more graceful though, haha. I appreciate your interest in the story, Brianna and Kendra both have their hands full.

Offline Vengeance

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2021, 08:03:32 AM »
5 years ago a fateful summer transpired that brought both women glory while also inspiring enormous envy. Both young professionals convened at the same university in Eugene for the Trials though prior to the stadium renovation.  Each were favored to make the team, but being top three wasn’t all they desired. Their rivalry had only grown since their college days.  Brianna had captured a world championship but Kendra was tearing up the track that summer. Kenni was running world leading times and it was she, not the reigning world champion Brianna favored to take the gold at the Olympic trials. 

Both athletes were in peek condition and primed to run extremely fast, 12.5 seconds or lower. At the starting line the two women paced like caged tigresses eyeing a meal.  Brianna of course had already made a national team and claimed international glory.  This was her first chance at an Olympic team but she had confidence in her ability and a steady hand.  She eyed Kendra intently, seemingly burning a hole in her chief competitor’s head with her lazer focus. Her goal was to win obviously, but also to crush Kenni and assert dominance over her in a way that would make up for the missed opportunity to physically crush her at practice in their Clemson days.

Kendra by contrast was attempting to make her first national team. She had tremendous success at the collegiate level and in professional meets leading to the trials. She didn’t, however, possess the same professional experience that proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that she belonged in this field with so many elite hurdlers.  Adding to her apprehension was the showdown with her arch rival.  The added tension of attempting to beat Brianna while she was performing so well left her tight and pensive.  She wanted nothing more than to knock Brianna off of her pedestal as the best in the world, but she also remembers their dust up in college and desired to achieve alpha status over her. 

They climbed into their starting blocks without a sound, the gun signifying the start of the race was sounded, Kendra accelerated in a familiar fashion and was first over the initial hurdle. By the 5th hurdle Brianna had pulled even and moved ahead on 6.  Kenni was losing confidence and fading, so much so that two other women pulled even by the 7th hurdle.  The two more competitors touched down off of ten before Kenni, and leaned her out at the finish line. Kenni had not only relinquished her place as the premiere hurdler to her arch rival; a more embarrassing and unfathomable outcome became an unfortunate, excruciating reality. She didn’t make the Olympic team. 

Brianna exploded with elation after reclaiming the title of America’s best hurdler.  She sported a gleam in her eyes that communicated a supreme confidence and sauntered with a specific body language indicating to Kenni that she was an after thought, not even worth her time.  Bri walked right past Kenni without an acknowledgment of her presence and hugged her new teammates heading to Rio with her. This incensed Kendra, the indignity of unexpected defeat was one thing but the insult of dismissal by her former friend turned rival was despicable.

Brianna was definitely riding high after the trials. Her training began to focus on adding Olympic Champion to her previous world title.  She and her handlers felt it wise to stay sharp in the interim with international athletics meetings. Rio de Janeiro was a months and a half away, and London offered a key Diamond League event that promised to host a lineup comparable to the upcoming Olympic final. Looking at the start list she noticed that Kenni would be there, probably to collect a payday because Bri had previously dashed her championship aspirations. Brianna figured that she had asserted herself over Kenni and beating her one more time in London leading up to Rio would be a cakewalk.  What she neglected to factor into her calculus was that the pressure to qualify had been lifted from Kenni’s shoulders.  A rematch with Bri in this world class field would have to be her own personal Olympic final.  Kenni was motivated yet unburdened, a dangerous combination, that resulted in a new world record with Brianna following a body length behind. Kenni’s victory and accomplishment as the fastest to ever run helped restore her confidence while serving as a thorn in Brianna’s side.  It partially softened the blow that came with watching Bri win gold in Rio when she knew it should’ve been hers, but not really.

5 years of training, competing, postering, glaring, seething and waiting didn’t bring the pair closer together.  In fact it engraved their enmity into their DNA.  They trained longer and harder knowing that their counterpart was doing the same. Each obsessed with the knowledge that another Olympic Games was eminent and that their rival would be present and in incredible condition.  Kendra gained experience and built a résumé of national teams and international medals but still felt incomplete without an Olympic gold to match Brianna’s.  Bri performed well internationally as well but found herself enmeshed in controversy.  She had missed several spontaneous drug testing dates due to miscommunication and failure to alert the testing agency to updates in her schedule resulting in suspensions.  Suspensions that raised a question as to weather she used performance enhancements. Did she truly avert the random tests because she was dirty? Her reputation which meant a ton to her was unfortunately sullied and the temporary banishment caused her to miss a world championship meet and a chance to defend her rightful title.  Coincidentally or not, Kenni finally made an international medal stand. Though her reward was still only silver, failing to best another one of their country women who was slightly less talented but infinitely more consistent.  A frustrated and bitter Brianna consoled herself by musing, “Typical fumble by Kenni.”

Subliminal messages were occasionally pointed at each other in social media posts and interviews.  Kendra was diplomatically accused of being a “choke artist” while Brianna unflatteringly was addressed as a “cheater”. 

“Kendra is a spirited competitor who I know will get her chance down the line, assuming the spotlight doesn’t get too bright for her.”

“I’m working everyday to be my best, I know that ladies like Brianna are doing everything imaginable to gain an edge.”

These types of backhanded complements and catty snipes did not go unnoticed by their targets and fueled the flames of enmity.  Training sessions were intense with the sustaining visualization being that of beating their nemesis. On the toughest most grueling days, their only solace came in the delightfully perverse mental imaging of actually beating up each other.

They arrived back at the University of Oregon and the new and improved Hayward Field for the showdown that had been long anticipated.  In the moments preceding the penultimate show down to hurdling supremacy, the two favorites again wordlessly marched from the staging area to the starting line. 

Kendra’s silky straightened long black hair was pulled back into a lose fitting, modified bun with a white dry-fit headband covering her “edges” or hairline.  She was outfitted by her sponsor with a diminutive white two piece uniform barely covering her pert breasts and bikini area in navy and grey camouflage print.  The singlet was pinned with a paper identifying her by her adopted last name, covering the war like design. The top contoured her feminine shoulders and sinewy arms while laying bare a rippled milk chocolate midriff.  The matching briefs exposed powerful tree trunk like legs that were well lotioned, leading to thin ankles and a pair of white track spikes on her feet. Kendra knew the cameras would be on her so of course she’d made previous reservations at the salon for a full body waxing and shaping of eyebrows and the like.  She wore multiple earrings in each lobe, bracelets, a single nose piercing, and a gold chain around her elegant neck echoing her wishes for the outcome of this final. If things go her way she will have more gold adorning her neck at the conclusion of the race. 

Similar to Bri’s rival, the defending Olympic champ was also in a tight fitting aerodynamic two piece uniform that revealed beautiful brown glowing skin approximately two shades lighter that of the Kentucky grad. Sporting the gear of a shoe company indirect competition with Kenni’s, the singlet she wore was navy blue with swatches of sea-foam green and sky blue meandering through the print like fault lines.  Washboard abs were on display as were thunderous thighs, impressive trapezoids, and bare sparsely tattooed arms.  Neither athlete wore socks with their white spikes, but Bri’s outfit was accentuated by matching navy compression sleeves caressing her calves, drawing additional attention to her well shaped limbs.  She was captivating and her accessories brought awareness of her supple wrists and elegant nape.  A gold chain worn for the same reason as her competitor, clung to her bosom.   A bib displaying her married name and hip stickers with the number 2 were essential additions that allowed the finish line camera to identify her in a photo finish.

Explosive leaps and powerful accelerations served as final priming for their muscular and nervous systems, while also doubling as territorial rituals to assert dominance as would the beasts of the wild.  Kendra, now 28, with the fastest semifinal time was in lane four.  The 29 year old arrived in the final via a separate semifinal and was only two lanes away. They could faintly make out the rhythm of each others breath as they stood staring down the 100m corridor.  They could detect the vibrations rippling in the track from forceful steps exerted in warmup runs.  The time had come and both women, now veterans, were resolute that they had what it took.  The summons was made for each competitor to “take your mark”, the women methodically climbed into the starting blocks once more. Once everyone was still as the grave, the call of “set” set forth the lifting of shapely hips and scantily clad round asses in assorted shades. The gun released them from their captive position and sent the field bounding down the track in violence and precision. Bri traversing the obstacle course with her right leg leading, Kenni with her left. Kendra touched down off of the last hurdle and crossed the finish line hundredths of a second prior to Brianna. 

A great weight was lifted from her shoulders, she would no longer have to answer the questions about why she hadn’t been an Olympian before.  Kenni smiled brightly and gave praise before spotting Brianna in a similar stance.  Having made the unavoidable eye contact, the two walked to each other in what appear to be a compassionate moment between two fierce competitors.  As savvy as they’ve become through several years of professional experience, they both immediately realized that the social expectation was for them to embrace as new teammates. The cameras were of course on them so outwardly they happily approached  with outstretched arms for a hug, though inwardly their reluctance caused them to quake.  They came together immersed in each others scent. A blending of fragrant cocoa oils, sweet moisturizing creams, and pheromonal discharges. Their perky breasts slid together with very little friction due to designer nylon tops, but the brown skin of their exposed midriffs meshed.  Their toned arms wrapped each other’s rib cage and squeezed intently, restricting expansion, and announcing their presence in the moment in case the other woman forgot who they were engaged with. Each woman’s face was buried in the others well manicured hair with their temples making contact. More than contact, they were straining against each other imperceptibly. Only the veins straining in their necks would betray this fact, but Kendras long straightened black ponytail and Brianna’s shoulder length crimson tipped locks masked the exertion. The crowd could see them whispering what most assumed were congratulations, which were in actually veiled epithets and challenges. The mask of civility was wearing thin for both women.  Thoughts of settling the long standing question about who was the better woman, fuck the track, were quickly creeping into their mind.  Their consciousness of the crown and camera was eroding rapidly as “bitch”, “choker”, “thot” and “cheater” were uttered with increased frequency and veracity.  This long awaited fight was going down on the track!  Right here! Right now! In front of the entire stadium and a global audience online!

That was until a third team member, the enthusiastic young collegiate national champion from USC who was wedged between the women in lane 3 came to join the hug.  She was so excited to have narrowly finished third to her two idols and role models. Her elation was bubbling over.  Kendra and Brianna regained their sense of the moment and returned the embrace before retreating to neutral spaces.  They both gave brief socially distanced affirmations to the media of their excitement for making the team and solemnity with with they will continue their training for the ultimate goal.  But internally they’re emotions were churning, they realized how close they both are to the pinnacle of their careers but also how much they yearned to inflict deep physical pain on their chief competition.

The unceremoniously accepted their respective medals and returned to the staging area. Both athletes quickly stuffed their gear in duffle bags, pausing only to shed their competition spikes from their feet in exchange for training flats. Each fled remote parts of the stadium to regain composure, but what if this wasn’t the moment for composure? What if this was the time to finally mentally break her?

Brianna found her self on the far side of the stadium away from the vast majority of the crowd gathered close to the finish line.  Their was a vaulting event going on on this side of the stadium, so the restrooms underneath the stands were fairly empty. The sparsely populated spectators on this side were die hard observers, and therefore the halls beneath the stands were largely vacant.  It was a massive structure built to host the world championships next year and was only at maybe 25 percent capacity due to restrictions in place for the virus. Bri thought about how she felt on the track moments ago and how girls would meet in the locker room to settle disputes between classes back in her high school days, how satisfying it was to physically shut someone up who you truly couldn’t stomach.  A light turned on in her head and she dug into her bag to retrieve her phone.  Through a massaging app she found Kenni’s inbox and quickly typed a message. 

*restroom, section 324.  We have something to um...”talk” about!

She watched her phone intently and her heart fluttered when the message was subscripted by the word “read”. 

Blinking text boxes indicated a reply was pending.

*I’ll be there in 3 minutes!

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2021, 12:46:31 PM »
Again: fantastic! You've really set this up brilliantly.

Offline Vengeance

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2021, 02:10:43 AM »
Shaken by the events of the last half hour Kenni is in a weird head space.  She’s finally won an Olympic trail and is Tokyo bound where she’ll be the odds on favorite to win. She did so by defeating an extremely talented field from the United States, in fact the U.S. 100m hurdle contingent swept the medal stand in 2016. Unfortunately she was left off of that team, and her nemesis won the gold. That same nemesis just texted her to join her in the bathroom to “talk” after Kenni just kicked her ass on the track.  There was a prolonged hug following Kenni’s victory, where their internal feeling of tension and hostility were bubbling to the surface.  They were squeezing each other so hard that it was difficult to breath and they were almost jousting with their foreheads.  Kenni had all but lost composure and was on the verge of taking some abrupt, violent action to free herself of the hold and possibly inflict physical pain on the silver medalist. She knew for fact that Brianna didn’t want to talk, she had something nefarious on her mind.

“She wants to meet up in the bathroom to play does she? The nerve of this bitch! Fuck it! If she wants that type of action I’ll be more than happy to beat her again.”  Kenni’s internal monologue was a product of an supremely competitive nature that has driven her to meet each and every test. Hell!  Her sport encourages her to attack the obstacles in her path. She has been motivated by her desire to conquer all challengers but specifically from a single competitor.  A former idol turned rival. She may have known that it was an unnecessary risk to walk into a closed door meeting with this woman little more than a month away from the biggest race of her life. Kenni’s mind doesn’t operate that way, I’m sure Bri’s doesn’t either.  That is what has propelled the pair to be two of the greatest competitors in the history of the sport. Past generations may have had one such alpha female dominating the field. Fortunately or unfortunately depending on your position this generation has two. Two who have  known each other well for about a decade and crossed paths in high stakes competition for the majority of that time.  Like an old western, the phrase “this town isn’t big enough for the both of us” comes to mind, and Kenni’s mind set provoked her to meet at high noon to let Brianna know “there’s a new sheriff in town.”

Kenni arrived at section 324 with her over stuffed back pack cutting into her shoulders. She was still wearing the revealing camouflage two piece uniform from the race moments ago. She found the women’s restroom close by and entered as if she were swinging salon doors. 

“What do you want?” Kenni asked curtly.

“What the fuck was that after the race? Brianna snorted.

“I was going to ask you the same question, I figured you couldn’t handle me beating your ass on the track and had a mental breakdown.”

“Bitch please! Don’t start with me, we all know who is the queen of mental breakdowns.”

“What the fuck is that supposed to mean?”

“Don’t play crazy, we all know you CHOKED in 2016 and missed Rio. Shit, your nervous nelly ass let Nia beat you again in 2019 at Worlds in Doha.”

Kendra was all ready agitated by the long personal beef, the confrontation after the race, and the summons.  The fact that Brianna was touching on her sore spot almost sent her ballistic.  She exercised one demon today but she still doesn’t have an international gold, at the Olympics or Worlds in spite of being the world record holder for 5 years.  Those opportunities don’t come along very often, and she’s not performed at her best when the occasion called for it.

“Fuck you! Let’s remember why you weren’t in Doha!  Your ass got caught cheating didn’t you bitch?” Kenni angrily retorted.

“Aww that’s some bullshit and you know it!” Brianna shifted in her stance with her beautiful bare arms folded across her navy singlet. The scowl on her face betrayed the fact that her baggage was under examination.

“I don’t know, those shoulders didn’t used to be that big heifer.  It’s ok, just admit it, you’ve been out here on that juice.” Kenni chided.

“Don’t act like I’m the only one who’s missed random testing. I went to the grocery store when the testers came to my house. It’s not like I’m out here all ‘roided up, bitch!”

“I don’t give a fuck about none of that, you seemed to be on a steroid rage out there on the track! Your she-hulk looking ass trying MAN handle me.”

Brianna wasn’t sure what she was doing when she texted her rival to join her in the bathroom. She knew that a fight was possible, but after these repeated insults implying that she didn’t bust her ass everyday to get to the pinnacle of her sport, she knew she was all in for fight. She’s never tested positive for any banned substance, she’s just violated testing policy by being absent 3 times in a calendar year for random tests.  This year she got two more strikes against her because she and her husband, a football player she met at Clemson, decided to have an abortion to keep her Olympic hopes alive.  The anti-doping agency showed up and the worst possible time as she was crying after giving up something so precious, and she couldn’t bring herself to answer the doorbell in that mental state.  She falsified a few documents to cover the embarrassing truth.  When uncovered, the lie earned her a 5 year ban that would not only end her chances of competing in this Olympiad but would likely end her career. She’ll be 34 when the ban is lifted, maybe not too old to compete but likely past her prime. She like Kenni knew she had a lot to lose, she was here under protest to that ruling and hoping the appellate council will reverse the judgement.  That being said, her nature would not allow her to back down. She too was taught from a young age to “attack the hurdle”.

“Fuck you! I’ve been in the gym consistently and bitch I’m way too cute for you imply Anything about me is manly. Your old horse mouth looking ass on the other hand....”

“Bitch what?” Kenni shrieked aghast.

“You heard me! Horse......mouth! Naaaay!”

Kendra knew the time had come, “I was going to wait to see your bitch ass in Japan, but it is apparent you want me to do that shit now.  How do you want to handle this?”

“Meet me in my hotel room tonight.” Brianna stated coldly.

“I can’t, I’ve got to catch a flight in a few hours.”

“Look at the choke artist, choking again”

“Bitch I’ve had about enough of your cheating ass trying to talk about some shit. I’m right here! Right now!”

“In public? You’ve lost the best part of your mind.” Brianna quipped.

“Look who’s choking now?”

“Fuck it, ain’t nobody been in here in the last few minutes. I was thinking about it while I was waiting on you anyway. I’ve got a few ideas” Brianna said as she started to remove her smart watch and earrings.

A fed up Kendra removed her backpack and set it on the sink. Then started to remove the safety pins from her bib. “I’m up for whatever, one thing though.  I’ve got press engagements as I’m sure you do too.”

“Right so I’m hearing you say you want some rules?” Brianna stuffed her silver medal in the side pocket of her duffel bag.

“Nothing to the face or hair? Everything else is fair game?” Kendra put her gold medal and phone away.

“Fine by me.”  Black women hate for their hair to be messed up as expensive as it is to get it styled. “I was thinking in case someone did come in, we should go into one of these stalls.”

“In that little space? Bitch you crazy?” Scoffed Kenni, now standing un-accessorized with her hands on her hips.

“I see your dumb ass want to get caught, dump mother fucker. Are you scared to get up close and personal. Boxers call that fighting in a phone booth.  Plus I figured we could start where we left off, forehead to forehead.” Brianna explained as she stuffed her rings into the folds of her designer purse within her athletic bag.

“If that’s how you want to get your ass beat, lead the way.”

They both grabbed their bags and proceeded to find a clear stall at the end of the row, hopefully to add one more layer of protection from detection should someone show up. They agreed upon a cubicle and placed their bags one upon the other on the lidded seat. They entered one after the other and slid in tight to close and latch the door.  Both scantily clad combatants now uncomfortably pinned against the walls took half a shuffle forward with their unflinching eyes locked upon the mirrored pair. They leaned forward until their foreheads met. Their faces contorted and teeth barely showing to convey deep hatred and exhilaration.  All of the years of training, and posturing had finally brought these two athletes to the moment they’d anticipated for the better part of their careers. The two best women in their field face to face.  The results on the track answering the question of who is the better hurdler have been impressive but ultimately inconclusive, they’re now primed to determine who the better woman. 

They’re breasts touching through meticulously engendered fabric designed for athletic competition.  Those tops were about to be put to a test they were not designed for, and seemingly warned of that fact as they made the faintest wishing sound in the preflight swaying.  The two women began as they had before by straining with their necks to assert dominance and claim the minimal head space available in the stall.  Shuffling sounds were audible as they lost balance and shifted their weight in tight quarters. With veins bulging from their necks and collar bones protruded from their fleshy casing. Slim muscular arms were raised and interlaced to bear hug the other woman, squeezing to limit each other’s aerobic capacity. Blue and white fabric grinding together at their pelvises but skin to skin contact by quadriceps and cores. 

The rhythm began to increase as the women felt the pain of their heads pressing together so aggressively. Arms were used to twist and contort stances leading to momentary losses of balance that were corrected by the walls in these close quarters.  One woman would stumps backwards into the fiberglass wall making a jarring sound then momentum would shift and the opposite wall would be jarred as well.  The pace of the trashing quickened and both women were thrust to and fro into the nearby barriers repeatedly, leading one to believe that the only thing keeping them upright and off of the tile floor was the 3x5 foot confinement.

Perspiration was beginning to accumulate on breasts and brows of the warriors creating a vicious layer increasing the likelihood of foreheads slipping past each other and grazing temples. Their arms and waists contorted and rotated to create torque, sending the pair to hover over the bags place on the toilet. Brianna felt herself losing footing and released her clinch to find balance holding onto a wall. Without the competition for realty around the ribs Kendra was able to lock her arms around the rib cage of the Silver medalist and squeeze the wind out of her.  Brianna became increasingly desperate and flailed to detach the parasite stealing her life supporting elements. She began to scratch with her well manicured nails at shoulder, triceps and side boobs.   The tight quarters didn’t allow for much of a wind up, but her training taught her how to move with great force and great economy. Long levers over the hurdle slow your clearance time, so she was coached to keep your arms in tight and punch her arms forward while attacking hurdles. Those same lessons were coming into play as Brianna began to attack.

Offline Vengeance

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2021, 02:11:59 AM »
Meant to have this done by the time the Olympics finished, but you know....life. 

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2021, 04:41:27 PM »
This is great! You've got to finish it!

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2021, 10:21:50 AM »
I love the intensity of this. Collision of two very flawed individuals trapped inside perfect bodies (and a lavatory cubicle – which might explain why the action appears to have stalled …) :P

Offline papillon

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2021, 10:26:27 AM »
… two very flawed individuals trapped inside perfect bodies …
My own problem exactly, TJC. People say to me, "You're so beautiful, Papillon. The girls must be all over you!"
If only they'd be more gentle!  :'(

Offline Vengeance

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2021, 02:25:34 AM »
Thank you all for the kind words.  I’ve got a few things on my plate I need the finish before I come back to this, but the feed back is encouraging.  It was sitting in my notes app and I figured I might as well submit the completed portion, hopefully someone would enjoy it. 

“Two flawed individuals with perfect bodies.” I think that sums it up. We’re all flawed I guess, it’s probably comforting to think that the elite experience the same wicked emotions that cross our minds from time to time.