News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

My wife is a winner...

• 8 Replies

Offline JayB

My wife is a winner...
« on: June 23, 2021, 06:15:51 PM »
My wife is a winner.  She has often been the best at whatever she does.  She was a highly successful and decorated athlete in high school and college.  She is a very confident woman but not someone who is outwardly cocky.  She never struts, never brags, and never lords her success over others.  For this reason, she has lots of friends who recognize her status but don’t begrudge her successes.  She does have one detractor, but more about that later.

She is the queen bee of our neighborhood.  Not only was/is she a gifted athlete but she excels at most anything she competes in, from tennis to bridge.  Our neighborhood is full many attractive and top flight women in their own right but my wife stands at the top of the list.  They are competitive bunch and have staged tennis tournaments, races, and contests of all types.  They have even done physical contests like arm wrestling and push up competitions.  My wife has always won.  For most of the women in the neighborhood, they kind of accept that Kate will come out on top.  There is one wife, however, who has grown to envy my wife’s attention.  Carla, a busty brunette, has often been runner up to my blonde wife and over time has really grown weary of finishing second.  Carla and her husband, Cliff, even invited us over for dinner one evening and then worked into the evening for the two women to engage in a test of strength that eventually bubbled into a mini-catfight.  Carla was really no match for Kate, who had the brunette on her knees in an instant.  Not satisfied with defeat, she then proposed a pin contest.  The two women would take turns on top of one another to see who hold their pin the longest.  After a coin flip, Carla was on top first.  Again, Carla was no match for Kate.  Kate was able to push the brunette off within 5 seconds.  On the other hand, Carla was unable to remove Kate from atop her.  Enraged, the busty one took a swing at Kate, who ducked under the punch and then grabbed Carla’s arm and twisted it behind her and forced up against the wall.  Cliff and I then interceded to stop the fight.  We took that as the cue to go home.  To our surprise, a week or so later we received a call from Cliff asking Kate if she would accept a “punch-out” challenge from Carla.  Of course, Kate accepted.  She loved competitions and this was something she hadn’t done before but was confident given her track against Carla she would prevail.

Cliff had rented a gym boxing ring after hours where the two women would square off.  The way this would work is that each wife would take turns punching the other.  The object was to see which wife would relent first or get knocked out.  Given to two combatants and Kate’s track record I estimated that after the third or fourth exchange, Carla would be on her back.  When we showed up for the event, we discovered that Cliff had invited some of the men from the neighborhood to watch.  As the two women entered the ring, Carla announced that they should fight topless given the audience.  And before Kate could react, the busty brunette had slipped her top off.  From our visits to the neighborhood pool and haven seen her in a two piece bathing suit, I knew Carla was bigger up top than Kate but, obviously, seeing her topless for the first time I never realized how big.  Her 38Ds were more impressive than I had imagined.  For her size she was pretty firm up top.  Her brown, quarter sized areola displayed some better than average nipples.  The men in the crowd made their appreciation vocal.  Kate turned to me as to ask should she follow suit.  Carla had a look on her face that suggested she finally found a competition that she best Kate.  That was until my blonde wife slipped out of her top.  While her 36Cs weren’t as big as Carla’s tits, her firm breasts were accentuated by pink silver dollar areolas and nipples twice as thick as the brunettes.  Needless to say, Carla was pissed.  She was second fiddle again.  The audience reaction confirmed it.

With the preliminaries out of the way, the contest began.  Kate won the toss and got to unload the first punch.  All punches would be with the right hand and to the face.  The two exchanged three rounds of punches and neither woman had given ground.  I was a bit surprised that Carla was able to hand thus far with Kate.  And then, Kate delivered her fourth shot and Carla gave no ground.  What happened next was very unexpected.  Carla’s fourth punch forced Kate to give ground.  Kate’s fifth had still not dented Carla’s stance.  But, Carla’s fifth forced Kate back another step.  A sixth ineffective punch from Kate was followed by a shot from the brunette that buckled the blonde’s knees and Kate fell forward grabbing Carla.  I had wondered if this was a defensive move by Kate or whether Carla broke her fall.  Kate confessed later that she grabbed Carla to prevent her from hitting the canvas.  Kate’s head was resting on the brunette’s massive tits, that elicited a sly smile from Carla.  Wasting little time, since Kate had no response, she brought her arms straight up, breaking the hold.  It now evolved into something beyond the initial confrontation.  Carla then connected on a left and then a right to each side of Kate’s head.  My blonde wife tried to respond but her weak punch was blocked by Carla, who then delivered another right-left combo to Kate’s head.  The busty brunette then connected on perhaps the most devastating punch to that point when she stepped into a blast to Kate’s midsection.  My wife’s washboardish abs were no match as she let out a combination “ooof” and a painful grunt sound.  The blow doubled her over  and set her up for the final shot of the bout, a wicked upper cut that put the blonde down on her back spread eagle.  She was not going to get up from that.  But, Carla wasting no time, jumped on top of Kate and pinned her hands over head.  Under normal conditions, Kate would have been able to dislodge herself from this pin but after the beating she had taken she couldn’t budge the brunette. 

Victory was Carla’s but she took it another step.  She didn’t just want to win, she wanted to humiliate her blonde opponent.  She proceeded to use her 38s as a part of her arsenal and began swatting Kate’s head with her massive breasts.  My wife’s head went side to side under the tit assault.  And then to add to the humiliation, she smothered Kate with her cavernous cleavage.  After about 15 seconds, it was over.  Needless to say, I was stunned.  Carla had worked over my wife like I never thought anyone could do.  I had to confess she was impressive and while I hated watching my wife take a beating like that, I had to give her due.  She took my wife apart and it wasn’t even close.

Needless to say, Carla was ecstatic with her victory and paraded around the ring displaying her significant assets for the men in the audience to admire.  This night wiped out years of frustration of being second fiddle to Kate.   On the ride home, a stunned Kate sat quietly, trying to process what had just happened.  This was really something she had rarely, if ever, had to confront.  Eventually, I asked if she wanted me to set up a rematch.  She looked at me as if I were crazy.  She asked me did I not just see another woman take her apart like no one had ever done before.  Did I not see the humiliation she suffered?

For weeks, Kate rarely left the house while Carla was basking in the glory of having taken Kate down a notch or two.   She loved the attention she was getting.   Of course, their skirmish had become the talk of the neighborhood and Carla’s bragging made its way back to Karla.  Then out of the blue, she told me to set up a rematch with Carla.  She was tired of feeling sorry for herself and she was ready to take on Carla a second time.  This was the Kate I knew.  So, I touched base with Cliff and we set it up.

More to come!

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
Re: My wife is a winner...
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2021, 07:51:05 PM »
Excellent start pleas continue :)

Offline JayB

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2021, 08:35:27 PM »
Kate’s rematch with Carla was to be a full fledged boxing match rather than just the punch-out contest.  Karla had resumed going to the gym 5 days a week in preparation for the fight.  Carla had accepted the stipulation that it be a boxing match rather the aforementioned punching contest.  Like the previous match, Carla had invited, what now amounted to her fan club, the neighborhood men again.  Kate had stipulated that the two women fight topless again, for reasons only known to her.

With the ringing of the bell, Kate started fast and met her busty brunette opponent before she had hardly left her corner.  My blonde wife went to work fast and caught Carla off guard.  She was able to land several quick shots before catching an off balance Carla with a right hook to the side of her face and down the brunette went.  Landing on her butt in her own corner, she had a surprised look on her face.  Carla entered this fight with all the confidence in the world after demolishing the big nippled blonde the first time. 

Kate knew she had an athletic advantage over Carla and decided to start fast, score some solid shots and then stay on the move to avoid letting the brunette catch her with one of her power shots.  So, the rest of the round she jabbed and keep moving.  Her constant motion forced Carla to chase her and waste a lot of energy.  The blonde clearly won the first round on points.  Round 2 was similar from the standpoint that Kate would jab and move, further frustrating her opponent.  Neither fighter scored any significant blows in the second round and Carla had yet to land any power shots.

Round 3 would prove to be the round of action.  After two rounds of jabbing and dancing, and keeping her distance, Kate decided it was time to see if you could match the brunette’s power.  My blonde waitied in the middle of the ring as the third round began.  Carla eagerly met her there and thought it was about time.  The two sexy fighters began to trade punches as the leather flew.   Both were determined to hold their ground and force the other to retreat.  No defense, just throwing all that they had at each other. 

Well, some things are what they are.  Like the first encounter, it was the blonde that gave way first.  Kate was being forced to back up with each successive punch that the brunette delivered.  I was worried that I was about to witness a repeat of the first time they met in the ring. Carla was just the better woman when it came to delivering a power punch.  (She was damn sexy when doing so).  Realizing that Carla had the advantage when it came to this tact, Kate, this time, intentionally grabbed Carla in a bear hug to both stop her offensive barrage and to turn the fight in a different direction.  It became apparent with Kate’s hug, that the two women’s breasts were meeting nipple to nipple.  The expression on the busty brunette’s face told the story.  Kate firmer tits were pressing into Carla’s and winning the day.  Carla’s look then turned to real desperation as it became apparent that my wife’s superior nipples were easily pinning the brunettes.  When Kate realized her advantage, she pulled back at bit and began to use her nipples to attack Carla’s.  Carla struggled mightily to break the hold but to no avail as Kate’s strength was too much for her to overcome.

Finally, Kate released her hold and took advantage of Carla’s slow reaction.  She plastered Carla with 5 unanswered shots.  The fourth was belly buster and the final blow was an upper cut that resulted in the brunette collapsing in a heap on the mat.  She was out cold.  Kate stood over her for a few seconds as if she for first time in a such setting was going to gloat.  But resisted the temptation and returned to her corner with a huge smile on her face.  She had redeemed herself and was once again the winner.

I don’t know if the two will go at a third time but Kate did acknowledge to me that she was no match for Carla when it came to out and out punching power.  She wasn’t sure what it was about the busty brunette but she sure could toss a mean haymaker.   The thing that always impresses me about my wife is that she’s honest broker and takes her success in stride without a lot boasting or bragging.  Like a champion she let’s her actions speak for her.  It’s a lesson Carla should learn.

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2021, 09:28:58 PM »
Great story and realistic.  I would have preferred Kate getting a little payback by humiliating the loser.  If they have a rematch...and it seems each of them would want a tie breaker maybe Kate can double her pleasure.  Seems like her rival might want a style rules change as well.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2021, 05:55:26 AM »
Very nice story. Being I like the bustier girls and the wife to be bested it contained that dynamic. Now that they both have gotten a win in the ring I’m sure there will have to be a tiebreaker. I suspect Carla may have learned something about where her advantages lie and game plan for them. However Kate seems to plan ahead as well so it should be fun. I’m sure the spectators are pulling for something to keep this rivalry going no matter who ends up on top each time. Both being driven I’m sure it’ll be some back and forth like the first two which could keep things going.

Offline lifeofriley

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2021, 07:09:09 AM »
omg yes i love this!!!  ;D is carla the same carla from your earlier story? please do round 3 and have carla beat kate or put on a very close showing

WATCHTHELADIESBOX

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2021, 12:03:29 PM »
Goodness, Well Written, Very Authentic, Can't Wait for More, Great Stuff!

Offline 3wings

• God Member
Great story
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2021, 01:29:25 PM »

Great story, I really enjoyed this novel.

Maybe you all like ring-riot scene  ;D

Preview Video
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-jEY-XGkiERPIkWbSIuAKjM1h7NC2JpJ/preview

{alt}
« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 01:31:31 PM by 3wings »
Competing Spirit & Anti-analsex movement

Offline lifeofriley

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2022, 05:52:55 AM »
third match when???? love these two :)