News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Rachel Bilson vs Paris Hilton

• 0 Replies

Offline creviceart

• God Member
Rachel Bilson vs Paris Hilton
« on: June 24, 2021, 02:37:06 PM »
{alt} {alt}

Rachel Bilson comes out furiously from the TV manager's office where she had a date. Rachel is so angry because she has just been informed that her interview on the prime time broadcast has been cancelled to make way for an interview with Paris Hilton.
Rachel goes down with the elevator to the underground parking lot of the building and as soon as the doors open, she is in front of Paris Hilton who looks at her smiling.
Rachel can't disguise her anger but Paris keeps smiling.
"I'm sorry they cancelled your interview. But they probably wanted someone more famous" says Paris.
Rachel is furious, she almost can't answer and trembles with anger watching Paris keep smiling at her.
"I don't know why you're famous! You don't really have any talent!" says Rachel at last.
"Apparently I'm more appreciated than a second-class actress like you" Paris replies.
At this point Rachel is really furious and almost without realizing it, she hits Paris Hilton with a slap in the face.
The blonde heiress is surprised by the blow she received and remains motionless to massage her stricken cheek, staring at Rachel with a shocked look. It is not so much the pain of the slap, actually rather weak, that shocked her, but Paris did not expect such a reaction: no one had ever hit her before and she certainly was never involved in a fight.
Even for Rachel Bilson it is the first time she has fought with someone, she remains firm for a moment undecided on what to do, but Paris' frightened gaze gives her confidence and advances menacingly towards her rival.
Paris retreats frightenedly stretching her hands to keep Rachel away.
Bilson, however, shoots forward and hits Paris with small quick slaps.
Paris Hilton instinctively defends herself in the same way and for a minute between the two rivals there is a scuffle made of slaps mainly on the body as they both keep their heads moved back to protect their faces.
Paris, however, uses her longer arms and manages to grab Rachel's hair and pulls it hard.
Rachel is caught off guard and can't defend herself. Moaning tries to get away but in this way she feels even more pain as her hair is pulled more.
Then she changes tactics and throws herself forward overwhelming Paris and ending up on the ground above her.
Rachel is above Paris lying on the ground and is in a position to take the lead being above her rival who is stuck.
Paris reacts angrily by frantically moving her hands and striking Rachel in a disorderly and uncoordinated manner.
Rachel rolls to the side to escape these attacks and when she is next to Paris, she hits her with a kick to the ribs.
The blow is too hard for the blonde heiress who immediately stops moving and massages the affected part complaining.
Rachel has time to get up and begins to hit Paris still lying on the ground, with continuous kicks to the body and legs.
Paris can't repair herself and defend herself in any way.
Soon after, however, Rachel stops hitting and watches her rival lying on the ground breathing breathlessly for the effort just made.
"You're crazy! You hurt me" can only whimper Paris.
"Maybe I should hit your stupid botoxed face! So you can't go on TV and I'll get my interview back!" replies Rachel.
Paris frightened by these words instinctively covers her face with her hands.
Rachel approaches her and grabs her hair with one hand and pulls them by lifting her head, while closing her other hand in a threatening fist and approaching Paris' face.
"If you don't want me to ruin your face, swear you're not going to the interview!" says Rachel menacingly.
Paris doesn't answer and just moan. Suddenly, however, she attacks Rachel in the face trying to stick her fingers in her eyes.
Rachel can barely avoid it but is scratched in the face by Paris' long nails.
So Bilson leaves her grip squealing giving Hilton a chance to get up and run away.
Rachel notices this and immediately launches herself in pursuit.
Both wear high-heeled shoes and therefore can't run very well.
Paris, however, has a certain advantage and has slipped into a secondary corridor. Fatigued for the fight and with her legs sore for the blows received, however, she quickly runs out of energy and manages to move only slowly dragging her feet leaning on the wall.
She notices a door and decides to hide in there.
The door is open and inside there is a small closet with bath and cleaning products.
Paris quickly enters and tries to close the door but Rachel has already reached her and blocks the door with one hand preventing Paris from closing it.
The blonde heiress enters terrified and turns to face Rachel in that cramped space.
To keep away the rival takes the things that are on the shelves, namely toilet paper and bottles of detergent and begins to throw them at Rachel.
Bilson, however, just has to retreat a few steps to avoid that clumsy attack.
After a while Paris stops exhausted leaning against the shelves and breathing with difficulty.
"Get out of here! Leave me alone!" squeals Paris in hysterical voice.
Rachel notices that there is a key in the closet door and it can be closed from the outside.
"Ok I think I will " replies Rachel laughing and beginning to close the door.
Paris realizes her intentions and snaps forward to stop her.
Hilton grabs Bilson's arm to block her but Rachel punches her in the belly forcing her to give up her grip and bend forward coughing.
With her body, however, Paris blocks the door and then Rachel slaps her in the face. Rachel's blow caused a small cut to Paris' lip, from which a few drops of blood comes out.
Paris touches the injured part and looks horrified at her blood-bleed fingers.
"Look you hurt me! You're crazy!" squeals Paris.
"Move back if you don't want it to hityou again!" replies Rachel.
Mechanically Paris obeys and moves backwards, allowing Rachel to close the door.
"Please can't lock me in here! I'm hurt! I feel faint!" pleads Paris.
"Oh  stop, it' s just a little cut! And then I'm going to come and free you soon. Just time to do the interview. At most  10  hours" says Rachel laughing and closing the door.
Paris slings against the locked door and begins punching it screaming for help.
Rachel leaves, however,  leaving her in a closet locked in a deserted corridor.