News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Kathleen Robertson vs Carmen Electra

• 1 Replies

Offline creviceart

• God Member
Kathleen Robertson vs Carmen Electra
« on: June 25, 2021, 11:39:53 AM »
{alt}   {alt}

Kathleen Robertson meets Carmen Electra at a restaurant. Kathleen knows that her husband Chris had been having an romantic relationship with Carmen some time ago, but he had assured her that it was all over. Kathleen however is still angry with Carmen and tries to avoid her. But she notices that Carmen is looking at her laughing and so she decides to face her.
Kathleen approaches Carmen.
"What do you enjoy so much? May I know?" Kathleen asks.
Carmen doesn't answer at first and continues to laugh.
"I was just thinking when you were naive. Do you really think you can satisfy your husband?"
Kathleen blushes in the face with anger and humiliation and slaps Carmen in the face.
Or at least she tries because Carmen has foreseen the attack and easily blocks Kathleen's arm by grabbing her wrist.
Kathleen tries to free herself but Carmen's grip is too strong.
"Let me go bitch!" Kathleen then yells hysterically.
Carmen doesn't even respond and easily folds Kathleen's arm behind her back.
Kathleen can only moan and Carmen approaches her by placing her mouth on her ear from behind.
"I've heard that slow, weak women are also frigid. That's why your husband has to fuck with me!" Carmen whispers in Kathleen's ear.
Kathleen is furious and struggles to free herself but with every movement her bent arm hurts and feels like it's about to break.
Suddenly Carmen releases her grip and pushes her hard.
Kathleen falls to the ground but immediately stands up clutching her aching arm.
"You're a crazy, hydrophobic bitch!" Kathleen yells at Carmen, but staying away from her.
Carmen doesn't stop smiling and takes a few steps towards her rival.
Scared Kathleen tries to escape but in the rush to turn around she wobbles on her high heels and has to lean on a table to keep from falling.
Carmen is immediately on her and grabs her by the waist, brutally knocking her to the ground.
This time Carmen doesn't give her a chance to get up.
In fact she hits Kathleen with a kick in the stomach. The blonde Canadian actress bends over and coughs, unable to breathe.
Carmen, however, does not give her respite and sits on top of her.
Carmen flips her over and sits right on top of Kathleen's already sore stomach.
Kathleen is breathing heavily and tries to hit Carmen to free herself.
Her hits are pathetically weak though, and Carmen doesn't even bother to avoid or block them.
"Do you know what Chris especially likes? My big boobs. Do you want to see them too?" Carmen says in a joking tone.
Carmen then leans forward and places her breasts on Kathleen's face, completely preventing her from breathing.
Kathleen fidgets but can't move, plus she feels weaker and weaker and out of breath realizes she's about to pass out.
It's one of the restaurant waiters who rescues her.
In fact the waiters and the other customers of the restaurant observed their fight from the beginning without intervening, shocked but also amused by what they were seeing.
In addition, many of them have filmed the whole scene with their smartphone, as it is a fight between two celebrities.
"I think you've had enough," the waiter says, grabbing Carmen's arm.
Carmen looks first at the waiter and then at the crowd around them.
Carmen decides to get up leaving a half-fainted and sore Kathleen lying on the ground, unable to move.
"I recommend you post everything on social media. Everyone has to see who is the best woman!" Carmen says to the people around her.
Then, laughing, she quietly leaves the restaurant.

fightoverman26

Re: Kathleen Robertson vs Carmen Electra
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2021, 01:31:38 AM »
Glad to see you uploaded this! And liked seeing your Rachel Bilson Vs. Paris Hilton, as well!