News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Jeanne Hunter comeback

• 3 Replies

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
Jeanne Hunter comeback
« on: June 27, 2021, 06:47:52 PM »
My very first comeback matches scheduled for July 25th, 2021 in CHICAGO! I will be competitively wrestling in a tournament with 3 other beautiful women! REAL competition as always! Stay tuned for the release of the names of my competitors and the release of my new videos following the tournament!
My good friend and fellow wrestler Monica Vixon has invited  me back to England as soon as possible to compete in one of her upcoming events!  I'm really looking forward to this opportunity and also to visit old friends!  Dates will be coming soon!
https://www.jeannehunterwrestling.com/jeanne-hunter-upcoming-events-wrest

She's 59 now and still looks great. For those that like mature competitive wrestling, this will be a treat, especially if her and Monica have a match.

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
Re: Jeanne Hunter comeback
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2021, 07:27:34 PM »
   She is on Facebook and is open to fans contacting her and sending friend requests.
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
Re: Jeanne Hunter comeback
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2021, 10:02:43 PM »
I'd like to introduce my competition for the first match of my Chicago "Comeback" Tournament! The lovely Trisha Black! We will be wrestling in the traditional Judell Dulong style... completely competitive to submission! One more MONTH! I can't wait!
https://twitter.com/JeanneH80211582/status/1408472670698569730

She said the matches will be recorded and the DVD's will be out in August.

Offline Mikebt

• God Member