News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Demi Lovato vs Nicole Kidman

• 6 Replies

Offline creviceart

• God Member
Demi Lovato vs Nicole Kidman
« on: June 28, 2021, 08:40:49 PM »
{alt} {alt}

Nicole Kidman parks the car and walks quickly to the entrance to the gym in front of which she parked.
Nicole is very angry and determined to get justice but as soon as she enters she is a little intimidated by what is in front of her: a large number of muscular girls who train hard.
This, in fact, is a women's gym where you train for kickboxing and other wrestling sports as well.
Nicole feels uncomfortable and out of place as she wears a knee-length tight black skirt, an always black blouse and a pair of white-heeled shoes. In short,  certainly not a suitable clothing in a gym.
Her strange attire and the fact that she is a celebrity immediately draws attention to her and some of the girls stop training and look at her curiously.
Nicole is a little intimidated by those looks but then sees the person she is looking for, Demi Lovato, and quickly goes towards her.
Demi is training by kicking and punching a boxing bag. The singer is totally busy in her workout and doesn't even notice that Nicole has come near her.
The Australian actress looks at her for a moment, the shots that Demi is pulling are very powerful, a clear sign that she is very strong and trained.
Nicole is intimidated by this scene and almost thinks about leaving, but then anger has the upper hand.
"I found out what you did! Whore!" yells Nicole.
Demi stops training and turns to look at her.
If Nicole expected shame and remorse from Demi she was absolutely disappointed. The reason for Nicole's anger is that she found out that her husband cheated on her with Demi Lovato. After confronting her husband Kidman she rushed to the gym where she knows Demi trains every day.
Demi is looking at her, however, with an air of superiority and defiance. No sign of repentance.
Demi doesn't answer anything and after a few seconds she turns around and resumes her training.
"How dare you turn your back on me!" squeals Nicole furiously.
Lovato still stops training and turns to watch Kidman again.
"Sorry I thought you'd finished talking. Do you want to add something?" replies Demi sarcasticically.
Nicole gets red in the face and trembles in anger.
"I want to tell you to stay away from my man! Rude little whore!" says Nicole.
"No,  I'm sorry. I like to fuck him too much. I think I'm going to keep doing it," Demi replies.
That said, Lovato resumes her training.
Nicole is furious, not least because the other girls in the gym are watching them and someone laughed at Demi's response.
So without even thinking about it, she advances to hit Lovato in the back.
Demi, however, expects this attack and Nicole's heels also make a noise when she walks, so Lovato turns around to face her.
However, Nicole hits Demi in the body and Lovato makes no attempt to avoid the blow.
Kidman is much taller than Lovato and also wears heeled shoes, so she can hit from top to bottom. This should be an advantage but Nicole's shots are incredibly weak and uncoordinated. Demi simply remains motionless by quietly cashing in about ten of these "punches".
Frustrated Nicole tries to hit harder by aiming at her rival's face.
Demi avoids the blow this time and Nicole is unbalanced by her own attack. Wobbling on her heels she risks falling and must cling to Lovato's shoulders to stay on her feet. Demi even helps her to stay on her feet, holding her back, but doing so also holds her close.
"No blows to the face for pleasure" says Demi laughing.
Nicole is disgusted by being embraced by her husband's mistress, but also by contact with Demi's sweaty body. So she wriggles and walks a few steps away from Lovato retreating.
"Don't you dare touch me!" yells Nicole.
"Can't you realize how inadequate you are? Why don't you leave?" replies Demi with a laugh.
Nicole feels that other girls in the gym laugh again. She feels deeply humiliated and does not want to leave without being able to threaten her rival at least a little.
"You'd better stay away from me and my family! Otherwise you will get the lesson you deserve!" says Nicole trying to be menacing. But starting to move away to get away from the gym.
"Come on I'm here. What are you waiting for me to learn," Demi replies.
"What? I..." answers Nicole stuttering.
Nicole doesn't even see Demi's fist go off. The young singer fed up with that squabble hits her rival with a powerful punch on her left shoulder.
The blow is very strong and absolutely unexpected, Nicole falls to the ground ruinously.
"Come on get up! Let's keep going!" says Demi menacingly.
But Nicole stays on the ground complaining and looking at Demi with her eyes wide open.
Lovato then hits her with a kick.
"Stand up I said!" yells Demi.
Nicole suddenly gets up trying to surprise her opponent and succeeds. In  fact, she manages to hug Demi and tries to hold her in a bear hug.
However, her arms are too weak and even this attack does not care about Demi at all.
After a few seconds Lovato manages to break free easily and immediately counterattacks by hitting Nicole with a punch in the belly.
Nicole bends forward and falls to the ground again.
Demi is above her and watches her roll and complain, while taking off her kickboxing gloves.
With her hands free Demi grabs Nicole's hair and pulls it to her knees in front of her, then easily pushes her rival's face against her intimate parts.
"Behold, husband and wife must share everything. It's only fair that you taste a little bit of what your husband likes so much too."
Nicole tries to rebel against this humiliating torture but Demi is simply too strong and so the Australian blonde gets trapped.
After a while, however, Demi pulls Nicole's face away, always holding her by the hair with one hand. With the other, she grabs Nicole's arm and pulls her to her feet.
Nicole is standing terrified and destroyed by her young and strong rival. Demi takes advantage of it to make fun of her again. So she begins to massage her arm at the height of her weak and soggy biceps.
"Did you really think you were going to beat me with these jelly muscles?" laughs Demi.
Nicole tries to wriggle out but Demi holds her back and easily twists her imprisoned arm.
"Please stop it! You're breaking my arm!" squeals Nicole, who is forced to kneel again in front of Demi.
Lovato still looks at her laughing and suddenly leaves her grip on her arm and punches Nicole in the face that permanently knocks her out, unconscious.
"I'm going to take a shower and then I'm leaving. When she wakes up, kick her out," Demi tells the other girls in the gym who laugh with her.

fightoverman26

Re: Demi Lovato vs Nicole Kidman
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2021, 01:30:14 AM »
Absolutely brilliant! Intense, exciting and very eloquently written! Loved the humour in it, too. Always great to see the mistress beat the wife, but also amazing how superior Demi was to Nicole, when Nicole is so much taller (Though height means nothing, evidently) Despite the detail, build up and the action being great, my favourite part was -  "With her hands free Demi grabs Nicole's hair and pulls it to her knees in front of her, then easily pushes her rival's face against her intimate parts.
"Behold, husband and wife must share everything. It's only fair that you taste a little bit of what your husband likes so much too." I've wanted to include something similar in my fights!

Also great how the girls at the gym side with Demi, too! Very well done, great fight!

Offline creviceart

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2021, 08:10:29 AM »
Thank you for your compliments.  Regarding the fight I have always thought that being tall, if you are not athletic and coordinated, is a disadvantage rather than an advantage

Offline wheelman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2021, 11:37:24 AM »
Likely outcome to what might be considered an unlikely matchup. Nicely done!

Offline creviceart

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2021, 11:57:04 AM »

Thank you. The physical and age contrast between Lovato and Kidman is enormous. This is why I immediately liked the idea of ??a challenge between the two of them

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2021, 07:41:56 PM »

Thank you. The physical and age contrast between Lovato and Kidman is enormous. This is why I immediately liked the idea of ??a challenge between the two of them

In addition to the age issue, I believe Demi outweighs Nicole by quite a bit...in addition to being somewhat more muscular(?)

Offline creviceart

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2021, 09:08:40 PM »

In addition to the age issue, I believe Demi outweighs Nicole by quite a bit...in addition to being somewhat more muscular(?)

Demi is much more muscular than Nicole.  Besides being really trained in kickboxing