News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

White Kerry vs Asian Shelly

• 2 Replies

Offline Kerrys_husband

White Kerry vs Asian Shelly
« on: July 04, 2021, 03:28:20 PM »
My_asian_wife
How about a private dinner party
Like 10 or so guests
Kerrys_husband
sounds good.
attire?
My_asian_wife
Classy evening wear. You know women want to show off in front of each other
Kerrys_husband
sounds good. Care to start?
My_asian_wife
Shelly and I are enjoying the great dinner in the dinning room shelly wearing a little black dress showing off her toned legs and huge 36ddd implants. She loves the stares ppl give her yt
Kerrys_husband
one min
Kerrys_husband
Kerry and I attending as we and you have a mutual friend. Its a small intimate affair, with great food and lots of drink flowing amongst the crowd. Kerry is 5ft1, 102lbs, 32c, and long black hair. She has a white mini dress on, with tanned legs, white heels, and matching white lace bra and thong yt
My_asian_wife
The subject of dating comes up and shelly, having a bit too much to drink, says she gets approach by white guys all the time, sick of ugly white women, and she seems to look at kerry as she says this yt
Kerrys_husband
The crowd is mixed of all races and nationalities, and Kerry has already been glaring at Shelleys false tits. She hears Shelleys comment and retorts 'well dome guys are attracted to false tits...as long as dont sit too near a fire and melt. I also know plenty of your kind have had more operations than those just on their tits...mostly removing dicks"!
My_asian_wife
"fuck you tramp! We don't get mistaken for guys!" shelly flicks her drink across the table at kerrys face "and your jealous my Asian tits are bigger and firmer lol"! Yt
Kerrys_husband
Kerry wipes the drink off and smirks....All you Asian sluts used to have dicks....everyone knows it...says a lot about your man....as she throws a glassgul of red wine over your sluts face and tits
My_asian_wife
"fuck you! My pussy is not so wide a truck could drive through!" shelly reaches over the table and grabs Kelly's hair and tries to pull it and her across the table yt
Kerrys_husband
Kerry screams as she is yanked over the table by her black mane..one hand on the table for balance and the other digging into Shelleys wrists trying to prise her hand off...get the fuck off my hair you cxnt..the edge of the table digging into her waist....two hands now reaching up for Shelleys hair to try to pull her back in return
My_asian_wife
Aaaaiiieee shelly screaming as her hair is pulled, she tries Dragging Kelly to the side, plates and glasses crashing around, dress getting dirty yt
Kerrys_husband
the crowd stand aside shouting...not knowing what to do...as Shelly drags Kelly along the table from the other side....drinks and food messing up their dresses....until they eventually get to the end of the table face to face...Kerry bent over by the hair....aims a punch into Shellys belly in front of her...BITCH LET GO!
My_asian_wife
Ommmph shelly let's go and clutches her stomach bending over! Now going for a tackle and lift Kelly off the ground and over her shoulders with a scream! Yt
Kerrys_husband
Kerrys hair finally releeased as she tries to adjust herself....is tackled in her belly by Shelly who manages to lift my princess off her feet and over her shoulder...landing on the floor with a thud on her back....her white mini dress riding up her thighs....GET UP I yell...GET UP
My_asian_wife
Shelly turns around and starts stomping on kerrys stomach with her high heels "fucking bitch! Ugly whore! Ill show you Asians are hotter and you wish you had a dick between your legs cause no man will fuck you when I'm done with you! Yt
Kerrys_husband
I try to intervene but the crowd, all drunk now, stands in my way. Kerry howling in agony as each sharp heel juabs into her tummy....jacknificing her body upwards....trying to catch Shellys foot desperately to try and push her off balance yt
My_asian_wife
Aaaiieee! Shelly starting to lose her balance struggling to stay up right and goes crashing down on her back yt
Kerrys_husband
Kerry gets to her knees....rubbing her aching stomach from the stomps....crawls to Shelly on her knees and brings a double fistsed hammer punch down into her belly...then another....ugly Asian cxnt....and another
My_asian_wife
Ohmmm! Shelly curling into a fetal position and trying to roll away the crowd cheering! Yt
Kerrys_husband
where are you going bitch! As she grabs her arm and pulls her onto her back....straddling your cxnt and pulling her dress down to reveal her black bra covered tits....starts to punch them mercilessly...I will burst your iugly fat trits bitch
My_asian_wife
Poor shelly trapped underneath kicking and screaming as kerry punches her pride and joys "strip them! Strip them! Strip them! The crowd chants yt
Kerrys_husband
Kerry then grabs the bra and rips it downwaerds epxosing her fat tits.....eventually standing up and grabbing Shellys black dress at the bottom.....trying to pull it off down over her legs....
My_asian_wife
Shelly does not care she is naked, her big tits showing bruises. She sees her opportunity and kicks kerry as hard as she can right between her legs kerry practically jumping up from the force the crowd going silent yt
Kerrys_husband
I wince as Kerry takes the full blow into her kitty.....immediately dropping Shellys dress and doubling over in absolute agony...face distraught in pain and agony as she backs away
My_asian_wife
Shelly easily rips her dress off and approaches kerry wrapping shellys bra around her neck tight "you like my huge bra so much bitch! You'll never fit in this!" Yt
Kerrys_husband
Kerrys white dress is easily ripped off,leaving her in just her white thong and bra and heels....her pussy still on fire as she is straighted up by Shelly choking her with her own bra...not caring her massive tits are on show....the crowd now cheering Shelly as Kerry struggles to breathe....clawing at Shellys face
My_asian_wife
Fuck! Shelly has to let go as Kelly claws her face but she kicks her in the back while holding on to the bra strap, seeing her how hard she has to kick to break the little thing yt
Kerrys_husband
Kerry howling in agony as she is pulled backwards by the bra strap round her neck but takes a huge kick to the back....tears in her eyes as she looks at everyone for help but none forthcoming
My_asian_wife
Grabbing kerry by her panty and her bra shelly picks her up and throws her back on to the table face first, getting covered in food yt
Kerrys_husband
The big titted topless Asian dominating Kerry now...the crowd loving her big tits as Kerry is yanked cruelly by her white underwear off the ground by the stronger woman and sent sprawling across the tables....face tits and body covered in drinks cakes trifle etc...the crowd laughijng and cheering....I am unable to get to her
My_asian_wife
Shelly coming over to grab kerrys dangling legs, pulls them up and pulls them back while planting her high heel shoes into kerrys pussy yt
Crowd gasping
Kerrys_husband
Kerry still on the table/
?
My_asian_wife
Yes
Kerrys_husband
Kerrys tanned legs held up and spread outright as she screams on the table...looking for help but everyone is cheering for Shelly...before howling in agony as she feels that sharp heel digging into her pussy....screaming in pain....slamming the table...nooo noooo noooo
My_asian_wife
Give up bitch if you ever want to fuck again! Shelly yells waiting for kerrys reply. Or maybe I'll fuck your man in front of you and see if he thinks I have a dick! Yt
Kerrys_husband
Kerry is completely helpless on the table....face humiliatingly covered in food....pussy in agony as she is held against her will.....the crowd yelling and laughing....no more no more please no more....
My_asian_wife
Shelly turns kerry over, beckons you over yt
Kerrys_husband
Kerry is flipped over....covered in food and drink....legs still held wide and open
My_asian_wife
Shelly reaching for her bag, taking out her strap on... "guess I do have a dick, and it's going to fuck you, all 10 inches!" shelly starts shoving it into kerrys pussy
Kerrys_husband
The crowd wonder what is going on as Shelly goes into her back....and gasp and giggle as they see the strap on coming out....Kerry with fear in her eyes...no, no please noty that....as Shelly belts in on...before pulling Kerrys food stained white lace thong aside and forcing it into her tiny pussy painfully
My_asian_wife
Shellys big tits shaking around as she thrusts hard. She leans over to make sure her amazing tits slap kerry in the face yt
Kerrys_husband
The full ten inches slip in and stretch Kerrys tight pussy...she howls in agony....legs held aloft...still with white heels on...as Shelly mercilessly slaps her face with her massive tits....laughing as she does so...the crowd filming the spectavle and getting aroused
My_asian_wife
Tell everyone who is better? Asian or white? Shelly demands
Kerrys_husband
Kerrys shouts and please muffled under Shellys massive tits as Shelly orders her to answer....muffling....Asian...Asian
My_asian_wife
Shelly standing up louder! And slaps kerry
Kerrys_husband
Kerry now sobbing hard....the full 10 inch strap on still up her cxnt....foo0d from her face now on Shellys tits too....Kerry screams from the slap...>ASIAN...ASIAN....please stop...please
My_asian_wife
Cum bitch cum like the ugly whore you are grabbing kerrys tits and squeezing hard for purchase
Kerrys_husband
Kerrys smaller c cups being grabbed and used as Shelly slides that 10 inch in and out of Kerrys pussy....Kerry feeling her body start to move to the ryhthym against her will....her tits being mauled and squashed
My_asian_wife
Shelly pumping faster rhythm picking up see how soft your tits are and how firm mine are
Kerrys_husband
Shelly mocking Kerrys smaller tits now in front of everyone as pounds faster and faster,...Kerrys legs still in the air as Shelly has on the verge of cumming against her will on the food covered table
My_asian_wife
Shelly grabbing her huge DDD bra and shoving the cup into kerrys mouth as she is about to cum
Kerrys_husband
Kerry on the verge of cumming has one further humiliation....gagged by her enemies bra....eyes wide open as she gasps...cumming hard against her will...her smaller beaten body beaten and exhausted as she cums hard over the 10inch strap on
My_asian_wife
Shelly pulling out finally grabbing a handkerchief and dropping it on Kelly's body. Clean yourself up white trash then she slowly puts her dress back on sans bra, leaving that as a reminder for kerry
Kerrys_husband
Kerrys beaten body left on the table...her legs dropping to the floor....top half of her body covered in food...the gage removed....body half covered in cum dripping from her pussy....beaten and exhausted as the crowd clap Shelly

Offline Melissa's loser bitch Alessia

• One teen to rule them all!
Re: White Kerry vs Asian Shelly
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2021, 06:50:47 PM »
Nice fight!
Bow to your Princess peasants

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: White Kerry vs Asian Shelly
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2022, 09:14:28 AM »
Like the way hot, busty asian punish white beauty!