News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

She is ready

• 3 Replies

Offline watchembox

She is ready
« on: July 07, 2021, 10:14:10 AM »
My wife is finally ready to wrestle or sexfight for real with another woman close to her age and size. We have someone local that may do it but she wants someone out of town . Looking for a woman in the 5 foot 5  and 105 pounds range close to 39 years old. We are on the western slope of Colorado and willing to travel to bordering states. Prefer a newbie as she has never been in a fight or wrestled before.

Offline Marie

• 40 Jahre, 160 cm 50 kg
Re: She is ready
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2021, 09:27:34 AM »
My wife is finally ready to wrestle or sexfight for real with another woman close to her age and size. We have someone local that may do it but she wants someone out of town . Looking for a woman in the 5 foot 5  and 105 pounds range close to 39 years old. We are on the western slope of Colorado and willing to travel to bordering states. Prefer a newbie as she has never been in a fight or wrestled before.

Hi, your wife sounds close to my in every point.
Do you have a picture of her?
We'll travel to the US as soon as second shot is taken.
Cheers, Marie

Offline Ringfun1

• Love to wrestle-especally rough sub and pro
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2021, 09:00:52 PM »
I am also a Marie but miles away . A first match is a big challenge but you might find a more experienced opponent a better prospect for sticking to rules and safety .

Justa thought for you

Offline SantaBarbaragirl

• Not into chat. Only real meet ups.
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2021, 08:52:54 PM »
Hi ya, we sent you a PM. to e mail us at houstonwrestlinggirl@yahoo.com
GS