News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Live Stream Mayhem

• 7 Replies

Offline Swedish Cats

Live Stream Mayhem
« on: July 10, 2021, 06:44:37 PM »
This is what happens when you get writer's block: you sit down in a cafe and order coffee and write bad smut. Enjoy:

##########

The ring light turned on and all the final settings checked and double-checked, Sarah looked over at Laura.
"Ready?" she asked, finger hovering over the button on the keyboard. Laura nodded and Sarah pressed Enter before she took her place next to Laura in front of the camera, sweet smiles on both their faces as the laptop began to count down.
"Here we go," Laura said before the laptop hit 0 and let loose a little jingle and the camera in the middle of the ring light started recording, sending the feed live to Youtube for the viewers to see. Sarah and Laura waved hello.
The camera was set up so that they were both in frame from waist up, showing off their high-necked and bust-stretched tops and narrow waists, leaving their wide and short-skirted hips and shapely legs out of frame.
"Hiiiii guys!" they let loose with wide smiles. "Welcome to our collab live stream!"
Sarah had been a budding asmrtist now for about a year, having started making videos on Youtube after graduating from college first for the fun of it and as her channel steadily grew she had come to enjoy the work itself, making elaborate background sets and costumes, writing up stories and scripts. Lately her followers had begun to ask if she'd ever do a collab with anyone and having scanned the other channels she'd found Laura, another asmrtist in the same situation as her self, a year or so old channel with about the same amount of subscribers. Laura also seemed to create interesting stories and role plays that she acted out and had made some impressive sets. Sarah reached out to her and Laura replied and the two began chatting, finally exchanging contact information. That lead to a lengthy correspondence not just about their channels but also about their lives, the news and all sorts of things. Pretty soon, both Sarah and Laura began to think of each other as not fellow Youtubers but as friends. Since they only lived an hour or so apart, they arranged a lunch date where they could meet and to Sarah's excitement they hit it off, their lunch meeting turning into a hours-long chat about everything.The two had recently graduated from college and were eager to make new friends other than their old roommates or sorority pals and soon hit it off.
Soon the two began to give each other little shout-outs in their videos which only fuelled the speculation among their subscribers that there would be a collab soon and of course it'd been something they had discussed, they needed to find the right time for it.

And so it came that this evening the two brunettes stood in front of Sarah's camera streaming live for the Internet to see.
"Heeey guys, it's so nice to see you!" Laura cheered as she looked into the camera.
"You asked so here we are!" Sarah chimed in as the laptop to the side began to display the chat window where the subscribers had begun to write comments. One of the channel mods had his hands full kicking spam bots already.
"That's right, here we are! We've had a lovely day together and here we are, live!"
"Ye we are and, oh wow there are a lot of comments already," Sarah said, eyes going to the iPad below the camera that displayed a copy of the chat window, so they wouldn't have to turn to the side and read. "Oh wow, hi guys! Hi Matthew! Jenny hii! Oh my God, there's so many of you!"
Laura leaned in to read the iPad as well.
"Whoa, there's so many of you already," she marveled, she'd expected a couple of people not this many. Both Laura and Sarah had yet to get a Youtube Silver button their subscribers hovering in the upper five digit amounts, but they hadn't expected this many people to drop in to what would amount to a short meet and greet session. They would both tell from the lines that had a [DELETED] tag their moderator was hard at work banning spam bots. Laura and Sarah had both gotten an offer from a user who'd be up to moderate their channels and he'd done an admirable job so far, kicking out a lot of spam, leaving the comment fields on both channels filled with positive comments and the occasional absurdist meme jokes or fitting pop culture references.
"I don't believe it, this is sooo amazing," Sarah marveled. "So many of you oh hi Andrew!"
"Yeah so weave hung out today, we had a great lunch, and then we did some shopping," Laura said to the camera, smiling sweetly and pushing her brunette hair back behind her ear with her left hand.
"Yeah we've had a great time and we've planned out some videos we're going to shoot that'll be up on our channels some time next time or so," Sarah said about to list one or two of the ideas they'd had when suddenly the red line of text in the chat informed them that the moderator had left the chat. At first, they didn't realize what that meant or the implications of it, but then the comments that would have been  /pre-scanned and blocked started to pop up with no one to filter them out, letting Sarah and Laura know what some of their fan base and subscribers really thought of them.
"Take your top off" wrote BigLad420.
"Fine looking bitches," LlD556 wrote.
"HILER DID N0THIN WRONG" ArYaN1488 wrote, making typos in his eagerness to spread his toxic message and presumably assuming his comment would be blocked anyway.
"Those tiddies tho" trashbandicoot7 wrote and several other commentators had opinions mirror his or hers.
Despite Sarah and Laura both never having made a point of displaying cleavage either in thumbnails or videos, there was no doubt that they could have done so. They both had similar physiques, brunette hair framing pretty faces and green eyes, and bodies that best could be stunning with a pair of full breasts, narrow waists and wide hips. Neither of them had gone out of their way to flaunt their looks, both choosing to wear high-necked or buttoned up tops for their videos, with some rare exceptions.
"Oh my god," Laura gasped, reading the comments in real time. Sarah said nothing as she took in the comments. Both had been naive, thinking that all their moderator had done was to block spam bots posting spam and links so this was a complete surprise to them both.
"Uh, okay guy, as we were saying-" Sarah began.
"In awe of the size of those jugs. Absolute units." Fthrtd13 commented.
"Okay, enough enough, lets get back on track," Laura said, thinking the Internet would respect her wishes. It did not.
"WHOSE ARE BETTER" titoc0110 wrote.
"I had no idea," Sarah sighed, "I honestly thought no one cared about that kind of thing."
"Oh come on Sarah you wore that low cut dress in that one video," Laura chided her, "This is obviously where all this comes from."
"That was an Oktoberfest role play those dresses are like that and anyway I never meant for it to be like that it was just how the camera was set up!"
"Oh sure and that leaning forward to the camera was all just a big accident huh?" Laura replied, annoyed that Sarahs videos had caused all this filth.
"Of course it was! This is all because of your schoolteacher role play! That white blouse and all that time you spent leaned over the desk?" Sarah shot back, indignant that anyone would think she'd used her considerable assets for views on Youtube.
"It wouldn't button all the way up! I had no choice! And I'd like to know how I could have done the helping with the math part without leaning over the desk, is it a class of giants or something?" Laura defended herself.

Meanwhile in the chat, there was a healthy if raunchy debate raging as two whom of the two youtubers had the bigger and better rack. Laura and Sarah looked to the chat to see if the dirty comments had subsided and saw the debate rage. For the first time since they'd met, they both felt a sense of doubt. They were both so used to being the bustiest girls in their social circles that they hadn't even given it a moments thought and as they glanced down at each others' bulging chests, a seed of doubt began to grow in their minds.
"Okay," Laura said, "It probably is my video that's set them off, I mean, it couldn't be yours."
"Hold on what do you mean by that?"
"I mean, look at you. Since they're all horny, it stands to reason its got to be my videos." Laura couldn't help but to sound a tiny bit smug.
"OOOH BIG BITCH ENERGY" a company channel account wrote, the PR person in charge having forgotten to sign out of their work account.
"Hang on Laura," Sarah protested now annoyed at the impertinence, "If they're worked up about something, its because of me."
Laura and Sarah looked each other in the eyes and turned ever so slightly toward each other, both of them glancing down at each others chests to measure the other one up. As if on a cue, they both arched their backs slightly to push their chests forward.
"Oh I doubt it, I mean... Ifm right here," Laura replied looking down at their large breasts in their tops. She was fairly certain that she had the bigger pair but ther was a naggig doubt in the back of her mind telling her that Sarah might be her equal, she just might be.... maybe.
"Look, if theyfre getting off to one of us, itfs obviously me," Sarah countered, placing her hands on her hips. She glanced down taking inventory of Laura's well-filled top and was about 90% certain she were the biggest.
Laura frowned and placed her hands on her hips and she realized that she'd taken a step towards Sarah as if challenging her. With a frown of her own Sarah took a step forward as well, leaving just enough space between them to make the both of them very conscious of how close they were standing.
"No. they're watching me, not you," Sarah said in a voice that suggested that was the end of the argument.
"No... they're watching me," Laura answered in pretty much the same tone of voice. The glared at each other for a couple of seconds before turning their eyes to the iPad and the still unmoderated chat.
"Oh shit they're the same fucking size" catzinthekradel wrote. Laura and Sarah both frowned at that and turned their eyes back to each other. Laura took the first step and pushed her chest forward just enough to bump her boobs against Sarah. Sarah's eyes widened in surprise and she pushed her upper body forward, bumping her pair back into Laura's.
"Don't," Laura hissed.
"Or what?" Sarah hissed back and this time they both pushed their upper bodies forward at the same time, their large chests bumping against each other. They could both feel there was a hefty mass hiding underneath the fabric of their tops.  They bumped their tits together once more but it didn't help, they still couldn tell and both of them were getting more and more consumed with getting the answer to the question of who got the more attention from their subscribers.

The chat started to heat up in its unmoderated condition as the viewers watched their two favorite asmrtists start to bump their boobs together and bicker about it.
"I knew you were jealous of my subscriber count," Sarah hissed.
"Not likely, if anyone jealous it's you, you know i've got more subscribers than you!" Laura shot back. The two of them had been neck and neck in subscriber counts for the last couple of month and both of them had harbored secret thoughts that the other girl had bought some subscribers to inflate her numbers and statistics.
"Why would they watch you instead of me?"
"Talent, better role plays, better scripts and bigger tits!" Laura hissed as the two kept bumping their tits together having settled into a rhythm.
"Like hell!" Sarah protested, "They're watching me!"
"No they're watching me!"
"No me!"
"Me!"

It was unclear who grabbed the others' hair first, if you really wanted to know you could go back to the archived live steam and watch in slow motion. The result was the same anyway, suddenly both girls had two hands tugging at their hair.
"Ow! Let go!" Laura yelped.
"No! You let go!" Neither of them let go, in fact they both tugged even harder at each other's hair.
"Fuck you, let go of my hair!"
"You let go, tiny tits!"
Sarah and Laura began to rock back and forth from the hair-pulling, their large tits jostling in their tops as the space between the two decreased further now that they tugged at brunette locks. Neither had any thought to turn her eyes towards the chat and unbeknownst to them it had exploded as the two asmrtists had begun to actually fight.

Laura and Sarah kept rocking back and forth, yelping from the pain in their scalps when Sarah relaxed her grip with her right hand and dropped it to the high neckline of Laura's baby blue top, hooking her fingers and began to tug it downwards.
"If you're going to flaunt your fucking small tits let me help you!" she snarled, her hand pulling the top further and further down until it actually began to display cleavage.
"You bitch! You're just a sanctimonious slut!" Laura raged and grabbed Sarah's top with one hand, pulling down and stretching the fabric. The two young women tugged at hair and yanked at tops for a fair amount of time before they had worked the necklines down past each other's bras, Both Sarah's red and Laura's white 3/4 cup bras were well-filled, their cups almost runneth over by the large boobs barely contained therein.
"What the fuck are you doing you bitch?" Laura hissed as the felt Sarah's hand begin to dig around the bridge between her cups.
"If you're so eager to flaunt your ugly tits why don't you do it proper?" Sarah snarled back her fingers grabbing the bra between the cups and pulled down sending Lauras large tits tumbling out.
"You cxnt! See how you like it!" Laura swore as she grabbed Sarah's bra in retaliation and yanked down, sending the delicate garment down and liberating Sarah's big pair. Had they torn the bras completely off their large breasts would have settled lower on their torso but leaving them still on the cups lodged underneath their tits just pushed them together and stopped them from reaching their natural positions. The chat didn't mind such details as it went wild, different users cheering Sarah and Laura on.
The girls threw their boobs against each other again the mighty pairs collided again but this time with no fabric or bras between them and the effect was very different. Both girls let out a surprised yelp as their naked flesh bumped hard, their nipples flicking across each other before sliding past the shafts and stabbing into areola.
Laura looked down at their bulbous pairs, mentally comparing them. They seemed to be pretty close in size and shape, even their nipples seemed to be equals. Looking up, she saw Sarah looking down at their breasts making the same observation.
As Sarah looked up again their eyes met and with one hand still in each other's hair, they let loose a battle cry and slammed their tits forward. Their tits flattening each other causing them to mushroom out the sides and upwards as they grunted from the vicious impact.
"Mine are better!" Laura grunted as they reared their upper bodies back and then slammed again.
"No! Mine are better!" Sarah grunted right back as once again they pulled back some only to slam together once more.
The chat went even wilder as the two live-streamers slammed their large tits against each other's like a pair of wild bulls headbutting, the Blue Yeti microphone catching each meaty thud of colliding flesh and each pained grunt that escaped their glossy lips. Both Sarah and Laura were determined not to give in, to prove to themselves and their fans who the better woman was. Any thought given to actual subscriber numbers or view counts were blown away, replaced by titty pride and a burning jealousy.
"They don't want to see your flat tits!" Sarah grunted.
"No one wants to see your flabby boobs!" Laura grunted right back at her. The two kept up their slamming and ramming, each impact forcing a grunt or a yelp from their lips, neither taking her eyes off her rival.
"Bitch."
"Whore."
"Slut."
"cxnt."
Their insults came just before they rammed their tits forward, each hateful word followed by a mutual mammary-slam. As much as she hated to admit it, Laura couldn't feel Sarah weaken or see any signs that she was letting up. In fact, she seemed to be holding up just as well as she was. Meanwhile, Sarah was scanning Lauras eyes for a sign that she was weakening or slowing down but saw only a determined fire in the brunettes green eyes.
Sarah had lost count of how many times they'd slammed their upper bodies against each other, but she knew she wanted more. She wanted to show not only to herself but to the viewers who the better woman was. Laura was thinking the same thing so it should come as no surprise that they both reached down to the other's hips, grabbing a handful their rivals skirt and pulled. The skirts where the kind held in place and together with a small clasp and it didn't take long at all, mere seconds before the clasps gave up and their skirts sailed to the floor leaving their panties plain to see.
"Oh you whore!" Sarah protested in a growl.
"You're the whore!" Laura growled right back as their hands still at their hips began to paw and claw at the panties."You always wear slutty underwear when you shoot a video bitch?"
"They want me to, no one wants to see you in sexy underwear you cxnt!" Sarah hissed as they stretched the other's panties, wedging them between firm ass cheeks and accentuating their mounds.
"No one wants to see you!" Laura spat back, "It's me they want to see!"
"No they want me!" Sarah snarled. "Not you, me!"
"No me!"
"No me!"
"Me!"
"Me!"

The two streamers stood there, one hand tugging at the other's hair and the other tugging on the other's pair of panties that hadn't started out as thongs but more and more started to resemble them as the two brunettes tugged and tugged on the previously so unassuming garments. The two girls started tugging harder and harder, lost in their own rivalry when suddenly Sarah pushed forward and found that she'd broken their rhythm of boob ramming, just as she pushed forward Laura was pulling back to prepare for another bash. This sudden change wasn't something that cased any damage or pain, but rather the sudden lack of opposing force made Sarah and Laura lose their balance sending them both to the carpeted floor in a jumble of tangled arms and legs out of view of the camera.
The chat erupted in protest.
"Where did they go???" ectochromer45 wrote.
":-(" commented lazygrrll7 as the sounds of struggle and cussing were heard off-screen. Sarah and Laura thrashed wildly on the floor, legs kneeing and hands tearing at hair and fabrics and suddenly Laura's leg knocked over the camera tripod and the camera toppled to the floor and the viewers of the live stream were treated to a shaky view of the room's ceiling before the camera settled on its side once again framing Sarah and Laura. This time the viewers were treated to their full figures from top to toe just in time as the two young women tore the tops and bras off each other, leaving them in nothing but their wedged up panties as they struggled on the floor. Hand in each other's hair now the pair rolled over and over, back and forth as they shook their rival's head by her hair.
"Ow you bitch!" Laura grunted as Sarah gave a particularly painful tug.
"Ahh you whore!" Sarah grunted right back when Laura yanked her hair so hard it brought tears to the corners of her eyes. The two girls rolling came to halt and they both noticed the camera laying on its side, the little red light next to the label "REC" still on.
"They want to see me," Laura almost groaned as she strained her body against Sarah's.
"No it's me they want to see," Sarah almost squealed as she strained right back to keep from being rolled over. The two strained and strained until they couldn't take it any more, and they let go of each other's hair and rolled apart.
The camera watched in total silence as the two girls slowly sat up on the floor, pushing their disheveled hair back from their faces, seeing the running make up on their rivals face. Laura looked from Sarah's face to the iPad, seeing the chat still going. It was like she was trapped in some mad reality, she had to out-do the other brunette, she had to.
"I'll show them something.... something you'll never show them," she whispered, loud enough for Sarah to hear and the mic to pick up. With those words she reached down to her panties, pushing them aside and bearing her waxed sex for the camera. Sarah watched and didn't know what to do, suddenly Laura was out-doing her and judging by the reactions in the chat their audience was ecstatic.
"They don't want to see your ugly cxnt," she mumbled as she reached down to her panties and pushed the fabric aside, revealing her waxed pussy for the camera. "See? They want mine." The chat seemed divided on which one they actually preferred, judging by the comments that started rolling in.

"No, they want mine," Laura said her voice almost seductive as if speaking to the camera and their viewers.
"No, they're looking at mine," Sarah said in the same voice and the two started to scoot closer to the camera, legs spread to display themselves even more.
The comments began to slow down, less and less viewers wrote in the chat, but they were still logged in. Sarah and Laura both tried to understand why but suddenly it hit them.
"They're jerking off to me," Sarah purred triumphantly and with a self-satisfied smile.
"No they're jacking off to me," Laura protested in the same smug voice.
"No to me."
"No to me."

The two girls turned so that they sat facing each other, legs still spread almost flaunting their waxed mounds.
"They're doing it for me." they purred in unison. They leaned back, propping themselves up by planting their hands back and pushed their hips forward as Sarah placed her right leg over Laura's left as Laura was placing her right leg over Sarah's left, leaving them scissored before they made the final push, crashing their rival vulvas together in a repeat of their previous tit-slamming.
"See, it's me they want," Laura grunted, the sensation of their labias clashing more intense than she'd thought it'd be.
"No it's me!" Sarah protested fighting the urge to let out a moan at the sudden stimulation.
"Even you want me, you're wet!" Laura gloated.
"You're just as wet as me, bitch!" Sarah growled and the two began to rock their hips again their rival's, their slick labias clashing and grinding each other.

Laura and Sarah rocked together their hips moving in rhythm as they scissored each other, their large tits jiggling on their chests with each rind and push. They alternated between glaring in to their rival's eyes and looking over to the chat on the iPad to see if their subscribers had decided which of them they preferred but it was still eerily silent, the multitudes of logged in viewers not commenting.
"They're jacking off to me!"
"No they're jerking off to me!"
"To me!"
"To me!"
The two girls picked up speed grinding their sexes together harder and faster, their breathing faster and deeper as grunts and moans began to escape their lips.
"They're cumming for me!" Laura moaned.
"No, they're cumming for me!" Sarah moaned right back and they turned their eyes toward the camera, starting deeply in to it as they spoke directly to it.
"Cum for me!"
"No, cum for me!"
"Cum for me, me!"
"Cum for me!"
Their eyes darted from the camera to each other as they begged the camera and their subscribers, almost as if they were speaking not only to the camera but also to each other.
"Cum for me," Laura and Sarah moaned both to the camera and each other. "Cum for me, now Cum for me!" CUM FOR ME!"
It had been building up for a while and suddenly they both felt it wash over them. It was possibly the biggest orgasm that either of them ever had, and they both pushed forward, gripping their rival's leg to hold her close and to keep their hips connected as the waves crashed over them and their begging and moaning turned into ecstatic roars. Their mutual orgasm rocked them both and once it started to subside, they still sat there hugging their rival's leg to keep their hips connected as their ragged breathing began to slowly calm down.
Their delirious minds previously so focused and possessed with proving themselves suddenly began to think rationally again. They came to, looking up into each other's faces and seeing the running make up and tears and the wild hair followed by their nakedness. Their minds began to comprehend what they'd done and slowly they turned their heads toward the camera, a feeling of dread engulfing them both as they saw the red light on the camera still on, streaming live to all the four corners of the globe.

Offline Emily Phillips

Re: Live Stream Mayhem
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2021, 03:38:24 PM »
This is a fantastic story to read. Keep it up!

Offline Swedish Cats

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2021, 06:52:45 PM »
Thank you all for your kind words.

{alt}

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2021, 05:41:55 PM »
This is what happens when you get writer's block: you sit down in a cafe and order coffee and write bad smut. Enjoy:

As and English vicar once said in a Sunday sermon, "Bad smut is better by far, then no smut at all."

Offline ANASTASIYA

• the ultimate Russian weapon
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2021, 01:01:32 AM »
great story....i've been waiting to read a story about social media girls for long and you did a great job in tis ...an't wait to read another social media live streaming fight

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2021, 04:00:02 AM »
This remains one of the best stories I’ve encountered on this site. Amazing work

Offline Frank

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2021, 07:18:31 AM »
It is well written and it has a with building erotic tension between the two women !
The erotic scene is hot, could be longer, but it was good.
I liked the story ! Go on for more !

Offline BlondeCurves

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2021, 03:26:55 PM »
This was a really good story, i have played this scene multiple times but surprisingly never read a story about it. Just one suggestions please mention their Bust size that way it becomes even more detailed.