News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Catfight In North Carolina

• 3 Replies

Offline poteat1979

Catfight In North Carolina
« on: July 12, 2021, 01:02:55 AM »
Trying this again.. I am looking for a single female to sponsor fights. I will arrange the fights for you, pay for your expenses,  compensate you and make sure you are always safe. If interested lets talk. Not interested to sponsor you if you have a bf or husband that you want to bring along. This isnt a sexual request between us. Just looking to watch a few good catfights.

Offline Marie

• 40 Jahre, 160 cm 50 kg
Re: Catfight In North Carolina
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2021, 08:06:45 PM »
Hahaha, what a fake s***,
not interested if you have a bf or husband... But believe me, I just want to talk and watch *rofl*

Offline Jill_T

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2021, 09:12:45 PM »
Hahaha, what a fake s***,
not interested if you have a bf or husband... But believe me, I just want to talk and watch *rofl*
very shady indeed 
Wrestling RulesCatfights

Offline poteat1979

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2021, 10:37:36 PM »
1st of all... Marie you're in Germany...why tf would you give a damn about my post...mind your business.. to whomever else that thinks it's shady.. reread the post... I was offering to sponsor a single woman bc I'm sure her opponent would bring along her bf or hubby... single because why would I want to sponsor someone who wants to bring another man.. that's 3 men involved. I was not offering to sponsor someone for a group viewing...