News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

New release from Catzreview

• 7 Replies

Offline clandestino

New release from Catzreview
« on: July 13, 2021, 10:59:39 AM »
Catzreview released a new video last week. It's a multi submission catfight with body punching, which is a new format for them, and with these two girls at least, it works. They are both newbies, and they really do put on a great show!

It's a very authentic looking catfight, with the kind of action you might see going down on the cobbles outside a pub or nightclub, if you were lucky enough!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/24753/catz-review/Cat0-AllCategories/Page1/SortBy-bestmatch/Limit10/search/rubi

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Re: New release from Catzreview
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2021, 08:02:49 PM »
This fight was GREAT! Two major thumbs up

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2021, 01:32:37 AM »
Agreed. This was a surprise fight that came out of nowhere and it really is good. The contrasting looks makes it even better, milky white blonde with mom bod vs an olive skin ruby hair with toned body. Also love how one girl got stripped fully nude half way through the fight. For this to be their first catfight, I have to say I was impressed.

PS-There was some good tit grabbing as well. ;D

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2021, 03:42:37 PM »
Agreed. This was a surprise fight that came out of nowhere and it really is good. The contrasting looks makes it even better, milky white blonde with mom bod vs an olive skin ruby hair with toned body. Also love how one girl got stripped fully nude half way through the fight. For this to be their first catfight, I have to say I was impressed.

PS-There was some good tit grabbing as well. ;D
Exactly! I loved the fight for all the exact reasons you stated. I also was surprised to see
(LOTS OF) body punching! I don't have Twitter or anything and since it wasn't promoted on this site I had no idea this was even happening I just happened to go on c4s and was pleasantly surprised to see Catzreview had a new fight out ;D

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2021, 10:39:10 PM »
Brilliant fight for newbies they fought like seasoned fighters. The punching of the body/chest was fantastic to see a great addition to these fights. The tit mauling was not held back by both of these ladies either. Definitely another classic from Catz Review.

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2021, 10:40:28 PM »
I feel like CR is missing an opportunity here. Their two most recent productions featured a young woman vs a MILF.
First, Schwifty (young woman) faced off against Roxy (MILF). Then, Ruby (young woman) faced off against Lexi (MILF).

CR should arrange to have the two young women face-off (Ruby vs Schwifty) and then the two MILFs face-off (Roxy vs Lexi).
Don't miss the opportunity, CR! There's GOLD in dem der hills!

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2021, 09:07:08 AM »
Yeah I think a non milf catfight would have the most appeal given the fight that those two showed. Finally some good catfightt from catzreview. Didn't expect it when they had fighters just going thru the motions for a paycheck when I was up to date with their product. Glad things have been going in the right direction with the new talent.
Ddot

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2021, 03:07:18 AM »
I feel like CR is missing an opportunity here. Their two most recent productions featured a young woman vs a MILF.
First, Schwifty (young woman) faced off against Roxy (MILF). Then, Ruby (young woman) faced off against Lexi (MILF).

CR should arrange to have the two young women face-off (Ruby vs Schwifty) and then the two MILFs face-off (Roxy vs Lexi).
Don't miss the opportunity, CR! There's GOLD in dem der hills!
Agreed. It's almost impossible to find MILF catfights anymore. The last ones to truly offer good ones was Fighting Wildcats with Kelli, Lady Ellen and Babs which was a long time ago.