News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Kiosk Kats part 2

• 0 Replies

Offline Swedish Cats

Kiosk Kats part 2
« on: July 13, 2021, 06:43:04 PM »
Okay, here's part 2. I lost focus somewhere 2/3's into it so it took longer than I had planned.

########

Kandi leaned back and let the hair stylist go over her hair.
"Okay," the attendant said as she ran her brush through the blonde hair, "Just a touch up or something?"
"I need a special treatment, there's someone I need to..." Kandi began but trailed off. How could she explain why she needed her hair to look great tomorrow? I want to out-do a bitch? She did but the hair stylist wouldn't get it, would she? "Just make it look better."
The hair stylist looked at Kandi's face by way of the mirror.
"Okay hun but... it's really great right now, I'll do it if you really want me to but really you're not... I mean-"
"I get it, just do whatever you can. I need to be at 110% tomorrow," Kandi said, looking into the mirror seeing Candi's face staring back at her. The stylist shrugged and got her big brush out.
"Okay hun, let's get you dolled up then."

"Huh?" Candi said, awoken from her daydream of Kandi's sobbing face as Candi pulled her hair. The nail artist stopped working on Candi's nails.
"Is everything alright? You really seem out of it today?" she asked, honestly concerned. Candi shook her head.
"No, it's just.... I was just thinking about something. Someone." The manicurist arched an eyebrow.
"Oh I see. No worries, I just wanted to check that you were alright," she said and picked up a tool that looked like it belonged in the interrogation room in an Egyptian police station. "So... what's his name?"
"It's not a he, it's.... I mean, it's not like that it's... it's like, just different, you know?"
The manicurist looked surprised and then realization dawned.
"Oh... I see. Okay, I've got you," she said with a wink and set about making the most perfect set of nails she'd ever done.

Kandi stood in front of her full-length mirror and studied herself from top to toe. After her first day in the macaroon kiosk at the mall, she'd rushed to her favorite salon and gotten her hair done up and a manicure. Now the morning after she stood in front of her mirror and tried to decide what to wear. Normally this would have been a quick decision, she knew she looked good in anything and didn't have to spend hours to decide, but today was different. Today, she'd work next to that bitch Candi again.
Kandi held up a white top in front of her, studying how it'd look combined with the skirt she was holding up in her other hand.
"Geez sis," her sister sighed and looked up from the magazine she as reading on top of Kandi's bed, "Is there a hot guy or something you're trying to impress? I don't recall you being this indecisive before."
"Hmm, what?" Kandi was a jolted out of her intense thinking.
"I said-"
"I don't care what you're saying," Kandi shut her sister down and returned her gaze to the mirror, imagining the look on Candi's face when she saw her wearing this outfit. Or perhaps that other one? Kandi's sister looked at her stuck-up bimbo of a sister. She loved her of course, but she was very aware of what a bitch Kandi could be sometime and the shortcomings of her intellectual abilities. Furthermore, she was also sort of envious of her as she hadn't inherited their mother's curves. She looked at Kandi preening in front of the mirror, the miniscule thong and matching bra barely covering any of her bombshell body. Kandi threw the top to the side and picked up another one and held it up to her chest. The sister shook her head and resumed reading her magazine.

Kandi was the first one to the mall and opened up her kiosk so she would be all ready for the first customers that would arrive then the mall officially opened its doors. Her macaroons were arranged in a pleasing manner, and she moved her stool out next to her kiosk. Everything was ready. She heard the sounds of heels on the smooth faux marble floor and she knew who it was. Her back turned to the approaching person, she turned slowly making certain that she looked her best, turning next to the stool as if it'd been a stripper pole.
Candi didn't stop dead in her tracks but she nearly did. Kandi had upped the game today, going from mall kiosk worker to mall sexpot overnight. Candi took in Kandi's body, seeing the blonde's big boobs bulging in her white wrap-around top arranged so that her colossal cleavage was unavoidable. The top ended just below her tits and showed her tight midriff before the short pleated skirt started.
Kandi saw that she'd had the intended effect on Candi, at least part of it. She seemed angry at the sight of Kandi but she wasn't shrinking away at her display of superiority. Moreover, she say that Candi had upped her game overnight as well. The blonde wore a white blouse tied beneath her large tits and with enough buttons undone that she showed off a massive amount of cleavage. To complete her outfit, she wore a short plaid skirt and a pair of heels. The two bimbos looked at each other and didn't say a word, both knowing they'd gone for a schoolgirl look. All that was missing was to put their hair in pigtails and to stick a lollipop in their mouths, but even they had decided not to go that far.
Candi began to get her kiosk ready as Kandi sat on her stool observing her without a word.
When Candi was done she brought out the stool from her kiosk and sat down on it. Kandi crossed her legs and looked over at Candi who crossed her legs as well.
"Good morning.... bitch," Kandi hissed.
"Good morning.... slut," Candi hissed back. The two girls glared at one another and didn't say another word.

It didn't take long for the first customer showed up and the two girls slid off their stools and positioned themselves by their kiosks to make a sale. The customer didn't seem to know exactly what he was in mind for, cupcake or macaroon, so he waffled, standing right in the middle between the two kiosks looking back and forth. Candi upper the game, pretending to point at one of the mini cupcakes the furthest away from her, bending over a bit to do so.
"Maybe these?" she chirped. The guy didn't know whether to look at the cupcake, the huge tits that filled out Candi's cleavage or the curvature of her ass.
"I'd recommend these, if you're looking for something.... sweeter," Kandi cooed, bending over a little more than Candi as she pointed at the macaroons furthest away from her. Once again the guy was faces with the confectionary, tits or ass dilemma.
"He doesn't want your goods," Candi smiled sweetly, "He wasn't something... tasty."
"He doesn't want something stale and dry, he needs something fresh and.... wet," Kandi purred. Candi shot her a look like she'd been slapped and Kandi relished the feeling.
"Uh, I don't know, I just wanted a... uhh," the guy hesitated, scratching his neck feeling awkward. His eyes now darted between the macaroon on the left to the mini cupcake on the right and the two blondes spectacular bodies between them. He took his time, his eyes spending more time taking in the women's curvaceous asses, shapely legs, and large breasts all wrapped up in those small outfits. In his daydream of a sudden threesome he completely missed their hate-filled faces that snarled at each other.
"Uh, I'm going to make your day and pick one of both," the guy said oblivious to the entire situation.
"What?" Candi and Kandi snapped in unison.
"I'll have one of both," the guy beamed. The two blondes looked like they were ready to murder him, but his eyes were glued to their cleavages so he missed that. Without another word, Candi and Kandi grabbed a small paper bag each and stuffed a mini cupcake and a macaroon respectively into them and handed the bags to the guy.
"Please come again," Kandi cooed as she gave the guy his change, arching her back slightly to cause her cleavage to almost burst. The guy's eyes looked like they'd pop out of his skull.
"Yes, please do," Candi purred doing the same thing and the poor guy was presented with two tanned cleavages filling his field of vision. He dropped his two bags in front of his pants.
"Thanks girls... uh.... thanks," he stammered and walked away still holding the bags in front of him.
"Please come again," Candi mocked Kandi.
"Please do," Kandi sneered back.
"You're such a slut," Candi hissed, "Why don't you just flash those small tits of yours all over the place?"
"I'm a slut? You're the one whoring your saggy tits out for stale cupcakes," Kandi hissed back. The two blondes stood there, their fists clenched by their sides glaring at one another.
"Kandi?"
"Yes Candi?"
"I fucking hate you."
"Not as much as I hate you," Kandi hissed back and the two girls' noses almost touched as they stepped closer to each other, their large boobs pressing together as they pressed against each other both of them waiting for the other one to make the first move.
"I'm going to fuck you up, Kandi."
"Not as much as I'm about to fuck you up, Candi."
The two blondes stood tit to tit glaring into each other's eyes, fists clenched and lips parted slightly as they imagined their manicured nails raking down the other girl's flawless skin and ho her face would look contorted in pain.

Without warning, Candi snapped her right hand up and slapped her open palm across Kandi's face. The blonde's face snapped to the side from the sudden pain but as it did Kandi's right hand was zooming up and cracked across Candi's face.
"You bitch!" they exclaimed as one and began to swing their arms wildly aiming their slaps for each other's face but mostly hitting shoulders and upper arms.The two girls yelped in pain at the stinging slaps but neither of them gave any thought of defending herself, the only thing they had in mind was to hurt the object of their hate. It didn't take long for Candi to grab a fistful of Kandi's blonde hair with one of her hands as she kept up the slapping with the other. The very next second Kandi got a grip of her own on Candi's hair and the two began to stagger round in a circle as they slapped with their right hands and pulled hair with their left their high heels clicking against the floor as they started a bimbo whirlpool.

Turning around each other the pair hit the mini cupcake kiosk side by side and bouncing off it they careened toward the macaroon kiosk. They hit that side by side as well but this time it was with more force and the little sign with the prices fell over. Candi and Kandi kept at it pulling each other's hair and slapping as they moved nearer the cupcake kiosk again and this time they hit it hard. Candi hit the kiosk first feeling the edge of the counter against her firm ass and before she could do anything the felt her center of gravity betraying her and she started to topple backwards. Kandi say the other blonde start to fall backward onto the mini cupcakes that were lined up ready for sale and eagerly pushed her. Candi felt herself falling backward and wasn't going to go down alone and dragged Kandi with her.
Candi landed on her back, mini cupcakes flattening underneath her. Kandi soon followed, dragged on to the counter by the hair.
Candi reached to the side and grabbed a handful of maple cupcakes and slapped them into the side of Kandi's face.
"Ah! You whore!" Kandi screamed as the maple cupcakes turned into a doughy paste against her face.
"You're going down, cxnt!" Candi screamed back at her and then she got a face full of chocolate chip cupcakes courtesy of Kandi who had reached down and grabbed what ever she could find.
"Eat some, you fat whore!" Kandi screamed as she rubbed the cupcakes into Candi's face until Candi managed to knock her off the top spot with by bucking and kicking wildly. Kandi fell to the side, landing on her side on top of some cupcakes and Candi dove on top of her setting off a wild cupcake wrestling match that made the kiosk sway. Blonde hair was pulled, faces slapped, cupcakes mashed into screaming mouths, cupcake-soiled tops torn open, heels were lost and kicked off, skirts pulled at until they slid down long legs, well-filled but too delicate bras unable to contain their bounties and rage-filled screams was the order of the day and when Candi and Kandi came to stop and rolled apart they were left with nothing on but their tiny thong, the rest of their clothes having been lost in the battle. Their skin had remains of cupcakes smeared in various places, their hair hung matted and wild, their makeup runny from the cupcakes and tears. The two girls looked at one another across their sugar-laden battlefield. Neither of them saw an enemy about to give up. Out of the corner of their eyes they saw movement and they turned their heads, seeing mall workers peering out of their shops and customers stopped dead in their tracks all staring at the wide-eyed with open mouths.
The two blondes got to their knees facing each other. Neither of them spoke a word, they didn't need to. Kandi swung wild, slapping Candi across the face who rocked to the side, hair flying and big boobs jiggling from the force of the blow. She came back with a slap of her own, sending Kandi's head snapping to the side and her big tits jiggling. Kandi slapped back. Then Candi slapped back.
The two girls stood on their knees trading slaps, each slap met with a slap right back. Each slap caused a grunt and a shriek. Neither girl tried to stop to defend herself, all their energy was spent on attacking. Candi and Kandi rocked with each slap and each slap made the slapper grunt with effort and the slapped grunt in pain. In a way, it resembled a tennis match both taking turns to hit and to be hit.
Finally Kandi made a mistake and her slap missed and with the force she stumbled forward on her knees. Candi was ready for her and the two clinched up on their knees, legs spread wide to keep upright in the mess they'd made their arms wrapping around each other's shoulders and their large boobs mashing together.
"Your fat tits! I'll flatten your tits!" Candy cried as the two started squeezing, their bodies quivering as they tried to flattened one another.
"I'll crush your fat tits!" Kandi sobbed in Candi's ear as they rested their heads on the other's shoulder.
"Crush you..."
"Flatten you..."
Squeezing harder and harder the two forced their large tits tighter and tighter together forcing their firm breasts to balloon outward as there was no way for them to go forward or backwards.
Sobbing from the pain, exhausting and the increasing desperation as neither of them seemed to be able to defeat the other the two kept squeezing harder and harder.
Desperate, Candi slide her arms down Kandi's back, grabbing the back of the blonde's thong with both hands and began to pull it upwards. Kandi screamed in sudden pain as her thong dug in and rapidly reached down of the back of Candi's thing to even the score and the two began to saw the other's labia with her own thong. Their voices joining in duet of pain they pulled on the only remaining garments on their flawless bodies until the seams for the delicate underwear couldn't take it anymore and they two thongs came loose from their bodies.
That's when the kiosk couldn't take it any longer and collapsed under the combined weight of the two battling bimbos and sent them both crashing to the floor with the kiosk falling over all around them.

The entire cupcake kiosk came tumbling down and obscured the two fighting girls from the prying eyes of their stunned onlookers. After a moment of stunned silence the wreckage of the kiosk began to move and a piece of what used to be the big sign was pushed aside. From the ruins rose one of the blondes, pushing her hair back from her face as she stood on shaking legs. Candi looked around at the spectators, the weight of what just happened dawning on her. She'd been so lost in a haze of hate that she'd completely blocked out the outside world. What would happen now? What would people say? She took a couple of steps away from the rubble. The girls of the nail salon looked at her in awe.

Candi stepped away from the rubble, her legs shaking and her entire body feeling like it was on fire. As she looked up she saw the looks on the faces of the nail salon girls. She turned around in time to see Kandi rise from the rubble like a phoenix from the ashes.
The two blondes stood still on weary legs, looking at each other. You could have heard a pin drop. It seemed like the spectators were holding their breaths, waiting for the two girls to do something.

Someone's phone chimed as they got a text message. As if on a cue, Kandi and Candi charged each other. Their shrill voices screaming in mindless rage they slammed together like a pair of steam trains on the same track. They both grabbed a handful of their rival's hair and then began to exchange slaps, each slap causing them both to grunt from exhaustion and pain. They wanted nothing more than to punch each other, to demolish one another. But they were too tired, too tired to do much more than to hold on to each other and to feebly slap over and over.

Still slapping the two sank to their knees. The two blondes traded slaps and tugs on matted blonde locks, both running on fumes. Neither would give in, their hate for their rival too great. Someone had to give. And it would be be her, it would be that bitch. So both of them felt.

Slap.

Slap.

Slap.

Then it happened. The unthinkable. One of the blondes felt her hold on the other's hair loosen, relinquishing her grip on the other bimbo's hair. Her slaps became weaker and weaker but the other girl seemed not to be slowing down. She knew it, she was slowly wearing down. She was on the path to defeat. Her mind filled with angst and dread, from now on she would be known as the girl who got into a fight at the mall, ended up fighting naked for all to see and then... lost. Her hand fell from her rival's hair, her last slap felt more like a caress across her rivals face before it happened. She toppled to the floor and lay there on her side sobbing quietly.
It was over. She knew it. Her nemesis knew it. Everyone who witnessed it knew it. Soon, everyone would know.

The other blonde slowly rose to her feet. Looking down at her rival who lay there trying to hide her tears, she felt better than she'd ever had before.

Candi shook her hair back from her face as she walked back to the ruins of her kiosk and sat down on the stool. She didn't know what would happen with her job now, but she knew she was better than that other bitch.