News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Underground Deathmatch - Anne vs Tina

• 17 Replies

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
Underground Deathmatch - Anne vs Tina
« on: July 13, 2021, 09:21:06 PM »
It’s been several weeks since I received the email on one of my private accounts.  I only used this particular one for one group belong to; a special underground circuit that put on more violent fights from NHB  brawls and catfights to more extreme matches.  Usually these were put on and backed by wealthy patrons who either were looking to settle some personal dispute or wager or simply for the thrill of watching their chosen champions do battle.  I wasn’t sure who had selected me as their champion, the fighters never do, but from the black flag attached to the email alert I knew the type of match that was desired and I knew it didn’t get more serious than this.  Attached to the email was the photo and stats of my opponent; an older woman named Anne. While I had never seen her in action I had heard of her and she had a well earned reputation.  She had many fights in her career and I was certain, like me, that this wasn’t her first fight of this type so I knew to last as long as she had in this circuit that she must be quite good.  Beautiful as well I thought to myself as I examined her picture closely.  A fit body, well toned and muscles with some very sexy breasts.  Still, as sexy as she was, I knew that she was equally as dangerous as her looks and not to be taken lightly.

I spent much of my time between now and then training and preparing myself, knowing what defeat would mean.  Which brings us to now.  Standing back in one of the rooms set aside for the fighters to change and go over any last bits of preparation.  The request of the backers stated something sexy yet minimal for attire so I chose something that fit that and was functional as well, examining my reflection in the mirror as I stood with my 36D breasts bare, the silver dollar areola slightly puckered and rosebud nipples firming.  A royal blue thong molded to my freshly shorn kitty and matching fishnet thigh highs wrapped around my sinewy legs and thighs.  My sunny blonde mane pulled back into a tight ponytail and my face lightly makeupped for even more sex appeal that I know the fans and backers would like.  I take a few moments to calm my nerves, always a little raw when going into a fight with the ultimate stakes, and I take some deep breaths.   Feeling more centered and ready I open the door and begin to make my way down to the small “arena”.

My stockinged feet padding over the smooth, cool concrete floor and my blue eyes catch sight of a large plexiglass enclosure around some thin, white mats.  The clear plexiglass holding the combatants inside while offering everyone an unobstructed view of the action.  As I draw closer the eyes of the roughly 40 spectators swing towards me. A nice round of applause and cheers going up from them.  I know that as serious as this is it’s also still a business and making my backer and everyone else happy goes a long way towards not only the fight purse, but potentially other matches should I win.  I flash my trademark Southern smile that I know others find so charming.  I give a few winks and put a little extra sway in my hips, showing off my plump, yet firm round ass that has the thong strap already riding high between each cheek.

I step through the door of the plexiglass and into the enclosure, the thin mats making a soft *skkkkrrritch* under my feet and I can see a few faded and scrubbed stains across them.  Sweat, blood, piss and cum from past fights and I know soon we will add to them.  I walk around the walls of the area, flexing and smiling as I put a little jut out with my bare breasts before settling in a corner to await my opponent’s entry.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
Re: Underground Deathmatch - Anne vs Tina
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2021, 10:12:58 PM »
I pull the stockings up a little so that they sit smoothly on my strong thighs.

Look at myself contentedly in the mirror and think of the upcoming fight.  It is not my first fight of this kind and so far it has always been my opponents who have been carried out.  Also this time everything speaks for the fact that I can win the fight. 
But I don't want to be too
self-confident, not that this girl,
who is smaller, lighter and younger,
will blow my life out in the end. 

I discard my thoughts, turn around and leave my locker room. 
With a sporty step, an elegant glide,
i go quickly into the hall with the special cage. 
The small crowd of spectators interrupt their animated conversation when they notice me. 
Can feel the looks, how you look at me and think about whether I can hold out against the other woman this time as well. 
Go up the few steps and enter the glass cage without looking at you.  Raise my arms and wave to the people on the other side of the windows before taking a position across from you.
There're things in life that you've to do.

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2021, 11:20:48 PM »
The crowd buzzing a little as I start to bounce lightly up and down on my stockinged feet, loosening up while my breasts jiggle atop my chest with each small hop.   After a minute or two the fans start to chatter and then I see you make your approach. They all watch as you enter, showering you with the same applause and cheers as you enter the plexiglass cage. 

You don’t even look at me as you do, almost as if I’m not worthy of your attention or to share the cage with you.   As I let my gaze sweep over you from head to nyloned foot I think that your picture didn’t do you justice.  You’re very beautiful and I can see why the champion of one of the backers.   I also realize your bigger than me with several inches and close to 30 pounds.  I take you ignoring me as some added motivation. I’ve always had a fiery temper but I also learned to use my anger as a spark, an impetus rather than an out of control wildfire.  As I look around the glass cell I can see a few other patrons making bets and from what I see it’s apparent that while I may be the young one I’m also the underdog.   It’s irritating, but I’m used to it against bigger women.  If anything it makes me want to fight even harder for the backer who chose me to represent them. 

Another minute passes and then a slender, bookish looking man with thinning salt and pepper hair enters the cell to introduce us. 

“Welcome everyone and thank you for coming.  Tonight’s event is between two of our most popular fighters; to my left the sexy and amazing Anne!”   There’s a pause and more cheers and applause erupts for you.  “And to my right, the sexy and incredible Tina!”  Again, more loud cheers and claps fill the small arena.  The man continues as the crowd quiets, “This is a no holds barred fight to the death.  Any tactics are allowed and the fight will not stop until one woman is confirmed to be finished.”   I catch a broad shouldered black man with a white button down shirt, the sleeves rolled and pair of sleek slacks nearby, guessing he is the fight doctor who will make the final confirmation.  The bookish man then looks at you and then to me.  “Good luck to you ladies”.  He exits the glass cell and the door is locked behind him, not to be opened again until one of us is laying lifeless over the mat.   

I look back at you, just us in the cell as no referee is needed for a fight like this.  Nodding my head to signal I’m ready to begin, raising my fists and starting to walk along a wall of the plexiglass cage, watching the older woman closely.   

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2021, 08:58:55 AM »
When the little man enters the cage to introduce us, i look at you for the first time. 
My look is contemptuous and a mocking smile plays on my lips. 
But that's just for show, I know that you have to be careful of little opponents. 
Dance like a boxer to keep my muscles warm and supple until the little man leaves the cage. 
The door slams shut. 

When you show your willingness to fight by raising your fists, I also raise my fists and focus on you. 
While we are waiting for the ring bell to sound, something is suddenly thrown into the cage. 
With a loud noise, a double-ended dildo falls onto the bottom of the ring and someone shouts
"have a little fun, ladies!" 
I look irritated at the sex toy, but then concentrate on you again. 

The murmur of the audience subsided.  A tense silence settles over the arena.  And then it is time. 
"DING DING!" 
The fight is on.

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2021, 06:31:24 PM »
You stretch across from me and your eyes finally meet mine.  I can feel my fists clenched a little tighter at my sides as you sneer a grin of contempt in my direction.  I can feel myself slipping into “fight mode”, becoming anxious to get this started.   

As the door closes I raise my fists and watch you do the same; neither of us seemingly shy about really mixing it up against the other.   I know I’m strong for my size, but I’m also not a fool.  I understand you have the reach and size and while there may be a time to brawl it out toe to toe it’s certainly not early on. 

We peer back at one another as we circle and suddenly a long, double sided dildo clatters over the mat from over one of the glass walls.  There’s some laughter from a few men and one, a heavy set male wearing an expensive shirt and pants calls out “Have fun ladies. It’ll be the last one of you has so you should go with a smile”. More laughter from his friends and a few smiles from some other spectators nearby. 

I’ve had a few matches where that device can come in quite handy, but not in one like this certainly.  Still as my eyes make a mental note of where it is, my mind plots and I get a few lusty ideas on how to use it against this sexy, older cougar. 

We continue to stalk around one another, each starting along a wall and slowly creeping by closer and closer to one another. The crowd feeling the tension between us and of the fight.  I quickly charge at you, snapping a quick right jab for your nose and then ducking down and trying to follow with a left hook for your side, just under your ribs.  Keeping low and myself compact to make my smaller dram compact and harder to hit. 

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2021, 08:50:29 PM »
Ignoring the dildo, I detach myself from the glass wall, come up to you and we start sneaking around each other. 
We are waiting for a weak point of the opponent, for a first opportunity to attack the other. 

Then you take the initiative, dash forward, fire a punch in the direction of my nose and your hard blow just misses it and hits my cheek. 
Before I can react, there is a blow under my ribs and it makes me shrink back, my face contorted with pain.  The cheek burns like fire, the pain of the blow runs through my body. 

"Aaah! Fuck! The little rat is snappy!" 
I scream and am forewarned what could happen to me. 
Take a deep breath and gather for a counterattack. 
With my hands back in front of my body, I come up to you again, letting you believe that I want to attack you with my fists when I suddenly take a quick step forward and grab your hair.  My hands grab your hairs and with my hands full with your hair, i take a step back and turn around myself and try to fling you on your mane against the transparent wall. 

I plan to dispel any doubts about a win on my part from the outset.

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2021, 02:36:42 AM »
I can tell from your demeanor and the haughty air you have about you that you feel that me laying dead at your feet at the end of this is a foregone conclusion, but I have other plans and decide to take the initiative and show you that this small blonde can fight with anyone.  Charging in as my right fist speeds toward your nose but your height and reflexes allow you to lean back, my knuckles crashing across your cheek instead, eliciting a grunt from your lips.  With a twist of my hips and shift on my fishnet stockinged feet my left churns a hard fist under your ribs, my legs and peach round ass flexed and I can feel the thin strap of my thong being swallowed between each milky cheek, my creamy, natural breasts swaying softly with each punch I throw.

The crowd roars at the first blows and you snarl a nasty remark at me as you reset your guard.  I step back, raising my own fists watching as you approach and expecting you to bare knuckle fight me a bit, but you instead lash your hands out and grab hold of my hair.

“AAAGHHH!!” I wince as you tug on my hair and with a sharp swivel of your hips, hurl me against a wall. 

“BAAAANNNNGGGGG!!”  The plexiglass wall rattles from the impact and I wince in pain.  Another loud wave of cheers rushes over the spectators as the two combatants exchange blows.  I can feel your fingers in my hair still and my face twists in rage, my hands rifling out and sinking the tips of my talons into your large breasts, squeezing and twisting a little, feeling your hard nipples against my palms. 

“Fucking old whore!” I scream and the fans all looking on in excitement.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 02:38:32 AM by Lil Tina »

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2021, 01:19:41 PM »
I was successful and was able to throw you against the wall by your hair.  But immediately your claws are there, grab my full breasts and dig into them.  I could scream in pain, but grit my teeth and not a sound comes from my lips.
I answer your desert abuse as an old whore with "You stinking cxnt!". 
While we curse each other and face each other with bitter angry looks,
i leave my left hand in your hair and hold you on the wall. 
My gaze falls on the cheering crowd that is calling for more violence. 
My right hand pulls out of your head of hair and reaches down between us and grabs your thong. 
The fingers claw into the fabric and begin to pull the thong upwards. 
Your fabric should pull between your labia, cut deep and hard into your sensitive femininity. 
I would actually enjoy this moment, but your fingers are still pounding my wonderful breasts. 
The question arises as to which of us can bear the pain longer.

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2021, 02:27:26 AM »
Settling into the front row with a glass of wine to enjoy the action.  Not having a strong stake in either of the fighters, I just cheer for the one I know the best and honestly am just looking forward to watching a show that'd make an ancient Roman blush.

"Go Tina"

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2021, 04:01:12 AM »
The action wasting no time in amping up as we attack each other with fist and claw.  Around the glass cell everyone is screaming and cheering, including some of our friends and foes.

As my face is mashed against the wall a little I can see one hateful enemy flick me off and at the same time you curse and call me a cxnt.  Furious, my nails sink deeper into your voluptuous, tanned globes.   I can feel your right hand leave my hair and I expect you to try and maybe pry one of my hands away, but instead you slide it down and grab the front of my lacy, royal blue thong, jerking it up roughly into my sex.

“AAAAIEEEEE!!!!” I shriek with pain as the garment slices between my tender folds and my puffy labia spills over the sides of it.  The attack forcing me to my tip toes and their pink nail polish.  The older woman proving to be ruthless early.

Taking my hands and lashing my nails down off of your breasts, my left hand whipping out and wrapping around your throat, trying to both squeeze and shove your head back while my right curls into a fist and sends some wild jabs at your side, trying to get you to let go and get us off the wall if I can.

BellaLux

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2021, 12:05:44 PM »
Scouting my next opponent, watching, learning, and taking notes. Studying the movements and tactics of Lil Tina. Although our upcoming match will be of a very different nature, there is still a lot I can pick up, and information I can gather, by attending this match vs Anne Cougar. As Yogi Berra once said "You can observe a lot by watching."
« Last Edit: July 16, 2021, 12:24:40 PM by BellaLux »

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2021, 02:53:23 PM »
Your screaming is music to my ears, now the little bitch knows where the wind is blowing from. 

But my joy only fends off briefly. 

Suddenly your hand is on my throat, you squeeze mercilessly and push my neck back. 
Open my mouth gasping for air, panic arises in me, should that be the end?

And as if that wasn't enough, you ram your fist hard into my flank, the pain runs through my bowels, paralyzes me for a moment, more punches land hard in my side. 
If I could I would scream in pain now.  But your hand takes the air out of me, just a silent, open mouth. 

My hands let go of your hair and your thong, grab the hand at my throat and tear it away. 

Happy that I was able to free myself, I stumble back a few steps and rub my neck. 
I pump the air into my air into my lungs and I am even more suddenly aware that you are a serious opponent and that I should take you more seriously.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2021, 04:31:41 PM »
Hey Tina! 
I hope you like the fight. 
In any case, we have more and more audiences that obviously like the fight.
 :-*  8)

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2021, 07:04:51 PM »
The fabric of my thong feeling more like a blowtorch than lace as you yank it up and saw it between my pink petals.  Almost reflexively my hands shoot out to do something, anything, to get you off of me.  My left hand curling it’s fingers around your throat while my right sends a few short, wild jabs at your side.

I can see the look of surprise and anguish in your face as you let go of my thong and shove me by the head away from you, creating some space between us again.

A few sunny strands of my hair fray from my ponytail and my thong visibly wedges into my freshly shaved kitty.  For an instant I debate just peeling it out and down my thighs, but I know that would take a few moments and leave me open to an attack from a woman who’s already shown she’s not above anything to gain an edge. 

I pull the thong from my mound as I walk along the wall and watch you , the sensation almost sexual compared to it being pulled the opposite way. The same drunk group of men that tossed the dildo in smiling and obviously enjoying both the view and fight so far. 
My fishnet feet padding over the thin mat and I inch closer to you, melting away the space between us.  Suddenly, I dart in again, acting as if I’m going to try and duke it out with you as before and jab at your pretty face, but instead I drop my shoulder and try and bury it into your stomach, my porcelain Ds swaying with each step as I try and take you off your feet and try to eliminate your height advantage.
“GRRRAGH!” I snarl as I bolt at you.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2021, 10:47:24 AM »
My breathing is heavy, my throat has red prints from your fingers and your fist blows have left a red mark that is clearly visible to people around our arena. 

We circle around each other, look at the opponent with an ice-cold look and wait for a chance to attack. 
The crowd in front of the windows is watching us carefully and is curious to see who will take the next step to the ultimate end. 
Then I think I have identified a weak point on you, but you beat me to it.  You pounce on me, I throw my hands up to protect my face as you duck down. 
Your shoulder slams into my body which snaps forward like a jackknife and lies on your back while my arms wrap around it and your onslaught pushes me back until I hit the plexiglass wall with my back. 
And again the cage wobbles, groans and creaks under the onslaught of our bodies. 
The force presses my body together and my eyes widen. 
Hold your body tight while I pull my right knee up hard and try to hit you hard. 
But in front of my eyes is a weapon that definitely works. 
My right hand reaches for your thong again and tugs at it. 
This time even rougher and firmer than in the first situation. 
How long will it be able to withstand my strength? 
A question that doesn't interest the cheering crowd in front of the cage. 
It just wants to see us to hurt ourselves.