News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Lovely Leslie Vs Delicious Daisy In a NHB Catfight in The Barn!

• 34 Replies

koedbabygirl

Re: Lovely Leslie Vs Delicious Daisy In a NHB Catfight in The Barn!
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2021, 07:48:04 PM »
Leslie's long legs, experience and size advantage are too much for the brave little fighter!  She puts up a struggle, but in the end, Leslie finishes her with a headscissors from hell, strings her up for a good old fashion whipping!
  :'( 
I squirm around in a panick as her strong legs are about to put me out, my body trembling as my tongue sticks out losing my breath my eyes open wide as my head turns from red to blue  between her legs as my squirming body goes motionless as my eyes roll back and wetness flows from between my thighs  as my body is limp .
« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 07:49:23 PM by koedbabygirl »

koedbabygirl

« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2021, 07:52:10 PM »
She soo totally messed me up bad  :'(

Offline Leslieinvegas

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2021, 05:15:07 PM »
I see Daisy duke has returned. It's a shame this poll was not full term. It was ended early. If I had my way I would have this poll deleted but Anthony has no control there.  Speaking of Anthony and Daisy duke looking at Daisy dukes profile it appears Daisy duke has kicked Anthony to the curb. HAHAHAHA  Anthony don't come crawling to me. HAHAHAHA Beating Daisy duke and hanging her by her feet and having my way with Anthony while she watched was the thrill here.

I must be going. I am in the Bahamas and the roaming charges are killer.

TGIF BITCHES!
Lovely Leslie
« Last Edit: July 16, 2021, 08:30:39 PM by Leslieinvegas »
TGIF Bitches!

Offline Leslieinvegas

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2021, 05:16:59 PM »
She soo totally messed me up bad  :'(

No sweetie you skipped town during the fight so it was ended early. I consider it null and void.

TGIF BITCH!
Lovely Leslie
TGIF Bitches!

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2021, 04:27:44 AM »
I see Daisy duke has returned. It's a shame this poll was not full term. It was ended early. If I had my way I would have this poll deleted but Anthony has no control there.  Speaking of Anthony and Daisy duke looking at Daisy dukes profile it appears Daisy duke has kicked Anthony to the curb. HAHAHAHA  Anthony don't come crawling to me. HAHAHAHA Beating Daisy duke and hanging her by her feet and having my way with Anthony while she watched was the thrill here.

I must be going. I am in the Bahamas and the roaming charges are killer.

TGIF BITCHES!
Lovely Leslie

Hope you're having fun while it lasts. I'll be waiting for you when you get back.