News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

For catfight fun... Halloween fight in a haunted mansion U R invited

• 96 Replies

Offline Jolena

• Smoking Hot Sexy, I know :-P
Re: For catfight fun... Halloween fight in a haunted mansion U R invited
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2010, 02:28:07 AM »
I'm trying to think up a comment, but  ???

A: I'm having trouble picturing Katterina in a fight where she doesn't scream "no fair" the first time she get's popped.
B: Don't see Chrisssssssy (aka Elly May, aka Mary Ann, aka Bobby Sue, aka inbred for sure) doing any KO's when she looks more like a scratcher then a puncher.
C: HO-rror hehe
D: Where was I? Oh yeah, Jonica going to school .. your right, that's the one that really tossed me for a loop. Did they think you were punchable there too?

Down doggy, doggy, that's just her picture.   :P And eh .. Gemma, see it's not just me, everyone wants to shine your nose with their backside.  :o I think that mouth is so big, we figure it's the only way to shut you up.

(Wonders where she can get a cool set of boots like Holly)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 02:32:47 AM by Jolena »

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2010, 03:46:52 AM »
Jolena baloney or whatever your stupid name is. Wear some clothes SLUT!!!!!. first of all I can punch real well and that fat belly is going to get a nice fist buried in it.

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2010, 04:31:58 AM »
Kattarina, I think it's wonderful you're going as Elvira.  You're both in your 60s now, right?

;D
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 03:00:12 PM by Jonica »
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline Jolena

« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2010, 06:03:27 AM »
Jolena baloney?? whatever your stupid?? OMG Mary Ann/Elly May/Bobby Sue - Hun .. sugar .. sweety .. before you play with the grown ups I want you to finish all your dinner, and make sure your homework is complete. Oh .. and .. stop stealing cut downs from your little brother. It makes you look silly.

LOL .. ugh.

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2010, 12:05:31 PM »
the way you dress u look like you play with all the grown up guys and you are their toy. you whore!!!!! Katterina you fat cow. I told you to stay out of my hair

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2010, 01:33:45 PM »
hey Jolena - I think Whores'r'us would be the place to be for those boots... and Dont listen to Chrissssy! you don't need to wear more clothes! (I'm going to strip you when I knock your arse out anyway...)

and why does everyone want to sit on my face? it's a nice face!!!

x G x

PS. what the hell am i saying don't listen to Chrissssy... NOBODY listens to Chrissssy!
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2010, 02:24:08 PM »
They will make nice cushions for you Holly!  You'll need a place to lay your head after I knock you out with your own riding crop!

;D
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline Jolena

« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2010, 03:06:39 PM »
OK, just to keep everyone up to speed :-)

I'm a bitch, who apparently is dressed like a whore, and loving it  :D

Gemma has the strong desire to see me naked, and frankly, I think she has a nice face too (seat or no seat, it's about time someone mentioned her inky, abundant bust as well) , so I'm teetering on the edge of letting her  :o

Jonica has a stair fetish, (I think she may have been dropped as a child, it would explain a lot) and between her and Holly, someone's getting horny from that riding crop.  :-*

Holly acctually OWNS Whores'r'us cus she gave me coupons (don't be jelouse girls) but I'm still trying to figure out why she wants everyone to lick her boots, when using the spiked heal would be so much more fun.  ;)

Katterina is older than dust, so yes Elvira is a good choice for costumes. Although I still think Elvira is the shit.  8)

Joanne is strangly quiet, so I can't attack her yet  :-X

And Chrissssssy is just to simple minded I think (that's a nice way of saying just plain stupid) and no one listens to her anyway.  :P

I think we're all caught up. Continue.  ;D

« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 03:20:24 PM by Jolena »

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2010, 04:18:12 PM »
You think toilet seats are pretty???

that's concerning...

x G x

PS. Who the fuck is Elvira?
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2010, 05:14:24 PM »
Who the fuck is Elvira?

A spooky old chick who used to dress like a whore and host late night scary movies.  She's probably in her 60s now.  In other words, it's a perfect fit for Katterina.

And now that it's been mentioned, your face does kind of remind me of toilet seats....

Now, I've answered your question, you answer mine:  Who the fuck is Chrisssy?

;D
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2010, 12:17:48 AM »
Ok...

Ummmm I definately have no complaints if Jolena is not wearing anything...  the lady looks like she would be just as HOT dressed to kill or au natural.

Chrissssssssy !!! Since I got this going .. YEAHHH I always listen to you.. 

Gemma ... I think your face is flush .. why they keep bringing up the toilet seat. Maybe you were working out to hard, breathe deeply .. MMMmmm OHH YEAHHH please do that again, as it looks great ...  Oh and Gemma Yep definately a nice face. Other possible for the toilet seat, ... kind of like when the ladies are drinking a bit much ...  they just can't take their eyes off it.

Jonica I told you enough with the roller blades on the stairs, the banana peels need to go as well. No wonder people around you keep falling down the stairs.

Katt ....  all I can say .. you look fine to me ...  definately very much still in your prime. Still I am trying to think how difficult it is going to be, for you to get that sexy full figure into the Elvira outfit??  BTW please see previous request of Gemma ..  Breathe deeply .. and very nice !!! Thank you.

Ladies ...  ok please be kind here ..  I know most of you if not all have significant others of some kind in real life.
No this will not help you in the voting....  but for the sake of the story to come.
Would one of you be willing to volunteer, to act as my possible companion/ date/ event hostess for the story??
Let me know, and still need some of you to slip your costume desires to me... you never know if you don't what you may come dressed like ... he he he
That all said.. LADIES back to you.
Storm

Offline Jolena

« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2010, 12:29:39 AM »
LOL .. he said Katt was full figured.  :D

And YEAH we should flush Gemma's face. SWIRLY.  :o

Sorry, I'm in a mood.  :P

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2010, 12:38:37 AM »
*COUGH!* *SPLUTTER!* *GACK!*

Fucking Bitch! Swirly??? oh School rules are on mother fucker!!!

I'm going to Wedgie you till you cry!!!

x G x

PS. I've got water in my ear... EWE!!!

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2010, 01:57:45 AM »
JOnica you can ask stormbolt and many others here. they know who i am

Offline Jolena

« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2010, 02:23:01 AM »
Note to self; Don't wear panties - let's see Gemma wedge that.  :o

And YEAH Joni - ask storm, and bunch of other people, they all know Elly - er - Sue - uh - oh hell, the girl with the pigtails. The one about to be shaved bald by our full figured .... wait a minute, borrow your, shove it wear? Damn, Gemma's gonna get horny again.

Note to self; am too damn sexy to not wear panties. Might spark off a riot. Will have to risk wearing satin, in hopes Gemma can't get a propper grip.