News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Catfight to the death video

• 13 Replies

Offline JimmieRoss

Catfight to the death video
« on: July 19, 2021, 08:22:45 AM »
Amazing turkish catfight in a bathroom, some twists and turns. Pretty intense, only one walks away alive.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5QR7jfKWMjQ

Offline Gent

• God Member
Re: Catfight to the death video
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2021, 12:53:31 PM »
I love this video, does anyone know the names of the women?

Offline joenstl

• God Member
  • I love catfights! Heavy metal music. Female bodybu
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2021, 02:33:50 PM »
Brutal fight.

Offline JimmieRoss

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2021, 11:16:07 PM »
I enjoyed the choke over the bathtub and all the hits, flying through the glass, and even a poor attempt at showerhead numchucks (got a little giggle from that), but my favorite part was the ending, reaching for a blade while she was on top, and how she dies on top of her, then she shoves her over to the side. Probably one of top 5 or 10 finishes from a movie catfight in my opinion

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2021, 11:34:17 PM »
I enjoyed the choke over the bathtub and all the hits, flying through the glass, and even a poor attempt at showerhead numchucks (got a little giggle from that), but my favorite part was the ending, reaching for a blade while she was on top, and how she dies on top of her, then she shoves her over to the side. Probably one of top 5 or 10 finishes from a movie catfight in my opinion

Just a slight correction: it's the series finale of a Turkish TV show
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Offline Gent

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2021, 03:39:36 AM »
Thank you so much for the names, i loved this fight as soon as they removed their shoes to fight, something so primal about it, thanks again!

Offline Indygent52

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2021, 05:09:47 AM »
Your clip actually has the name of the show,  and,  near the end of the show,  there  is a  four woman  fight,  including the girl who stabbed her rival.   Not only  is there the most  ingenious  use of slo-mo,  but  the music  is  absolutely amazing!   If you look to the column  of your clip,  you can  find the second fight.

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2021, 08:00:38 AM »
It was so great both of them are prefect for being a Vicious Fighters member
Thanks for sharing it

Offline efc125

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2021, 04:32:00 PM »
and just how did the bath half fill with water huge blooper
« Last Edit: July 20, 2021, 04:33:17 PM by efc125 »

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2021, 05:03:18 PM »
Your clip actually has the name of the show,  and,  near the end of the show,  there  is a  four woman  fight,  including the girl who stabbed her rival.   Not only  is there the most  ingenious  use of slo-mo,  but  the music  is  absolutely amazing!   If you look to the column  of your clip,  you can  find the second fight.

I did but then had to search for the whole episode instead as even that clip cut off.
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2021, 04:39:02 PM »
Very brutal, yet extremely arousing!  I don't normally enjoy girlfight vids that end in death, but there is something so arousing at the end, where the girl on bottom, grabs the one on top by the back of the neck, and holds her close as she stabs her.  Two women, body to body, in a desperate fight....very sexy!

Offline Seve2U

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2021, 05:25:55 PM »
Here is the second clip referred to - the fight of 4 women in slow motion, from the same Turkish TV series.  This is not as conclusive as the prior clip.

Although the first one is better, overall, you have to love the writing, direction, photography, editing, musical scoring and acting that went into producing this scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lxgNmy78-A

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2021, 03:17:31 PM »
Thank you so much for the names, i loved this fight as soon as they removed their shoes to fight, something so primal about it, thanks again!
I agree. Primal. And when the one removed her ear rings and they both pulled up their skirts for better movement, you knew it was on. Hot!

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2021, 02:45:53 AM »
and just how did the bath half fill with water huge blooper

Watch it again and you will see why.  Not a blooper.