News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

NFL wrestling league

• 92 Replies

Offline Chrissy

• Tap or Nap!
Re: NFL wrestling league
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2021, 06:02:43 AM »
I'm in I'll take the Eagles

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2021, 06:23:06 AM »
ok only 10 ladies  and teams will open  the season..others may still be included....as the season moves alone..this won;t have to be exact

buffalo bllls        sweet sassy susie q

carolnia panthers  annefights

chicago bears  fightinkelly

detroit lions   carmen

los angeles chargers *beth*

los angeles rams    * beth*

philadelphia eagles   chrissy

san francisco 49ers   marlu} las vegas raiders}

tampabay buccaneers   diosacabanita

tennessee titans   lexi

marlu

so how this works     nine teams  and ladies  you will represent the team or teams that you choose  in your favorite cheerleader out fit.. and the fights  will winner will be decided by the winner of each game... each lady can write up how their game went if the game is close it's a close fight.if the game is a blowout  then it will be a squash fight lol.
. anyone can represent more than 1 team if they choose.

week one  only 10 teams   and only 1  true match up

chicago bears {fightingkelly  vs los angeles rams {beth}   what ever team wins  that lady wins

detroit lions {carmen  vs  san francisco 49ers  {marlu}

the rest of the match ups

philadelphia eagles {chrissy}  vs carolnia panthers  [annefights}

buffalo bills {sweet sassy susie q}  vs  tampa bay buccs {diosa cubanita

tennessee titans  {lexi}    vs los angeles chargers  {beth}

detroit lions  {carmen}  vs  marlu's team

{ladies you will have the full week from this sunday to next weekend to make your post here}

here is how it will work  {bears , rams , what ever teams wins that game sunday  that lady wins}

for the rest   what ever teams wins their games  that lady will win her match up   if both teams win   then the team that wins  by the most points   that team wins   {ex.if the titans win their game by  7 pts  and the chargers by 3 points//lexi{me} wins the week..if there should be a tie in points  or if both teams lose..it will be considered a tie...and no,  no overtimes lol}

other ladies  may enter during the year... if they are weeks with an odd number of teams,then one team will  get a week off .to be determined alphabetically

hope i hav'ent confused everyone to much :)

« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 07:40:46 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline FightinKelly

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2021, 07:33:59 PM »
Sounds good Lexi does the winner and/or loser put up a little writeup afterwards like years past?

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2021, 10:22:25 PM »
hi kelly  both  or one  can  write it up  ..during the week :)
the prez tramp

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2021, 03:17:08 AM »
Sounds good Lexi does the winner and/or loser put up a little writeup afterwards like years past?

usually either the winner or loser does a little match summary how it went depending on how bad the win loss was.  something like a 42-7 win would be a one sided squash match.  36-35 a much closer even match.   Always nice if both parties write it up to get two different perspectives. 

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2021, 05:28:04 AM »
week one is in the fcf record book  these are the scores from today

the two actual matchups

san francisco {marlu}  41   detroit {carmen} 33

los angles rams {beth}  34  chicago { fightingkelly} 14

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

fcf games

philadelphia  [chrissy} 32   carolnia {annfights} 19
{both teams actually won philly wins  by points here}

tampa bay{diosacunanita]  31   buffalo {sweet sassy susye q}  16
{tampa bay won,buffalo lost}

los angles chargers {beth} 20  tennessee{lexi}  13
{los angles  won.tennessee {lost}

record after week 1
los angles rams {beth1-0}

los angles chargers {beth}  1-0

san francisco  {marlu}  1-0

philadelphia{chrissy} 1-0

tampa bay{diosacubanita}  1-0
-----------------------------------------------

chicago {fightingkelly 0-1

detroit {carmen} 0-1

carolnia {annefights} 0-1

buffalo {sweet sassy susie q} 0-1

tennessee{lexi}     0-1

{new ladies and new teams may begin next week ,but of course  it will be treated as the first game  for  any  additional teams entering}

the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2021, 06:57:14 AM »
sunday was  just a lovely day, the perfect day for   opening football  season and my girl beth was coming to town to watch the game...

we had meet as ex cheerleaders in the past  me for tennessee  her for the chargers and although competitive  become friends.

we were going to watch the game  at home...  and started talking about our teams

like i said we are competitive  and decided to go to the  gym  for a little pregame match

both dressed in our old cheerleader out fits...i made a catty comment of how  she was barely able to fit into it now

getting a scowl and a grr....i'll try not to hurt you  she smirked  ha..just don't stumble fall  and hurt yourself i snarked back

it got started slow,,, both moving around trying to get a hold on each other   both able  to slip away

then it happened  she propelled off the ropes catching and droping me with a clothes line  and the first score

i kind of lucked  and taunted her into her first mistake   saying how bad  l.a. and west coast sucked...she flung me into the coner turn buckle then tried for a body splash

i sliped away just intime  letting ge crash in the coner grabing her head and catty bouncing her noggin six time    for a score  to   and we were even

looked like that i may have had the momentum and may take the lead before half time..but made the mistake of being caught and taking a power slam  another score for brth

unwavered......i was able to move  and  dodge    and get my breath  back   and landed a right knee into her tummy   all even again

it was back and forth after that neither able to take control,untill i made  another and last mistake of the day i intended to bounce off the ropes for a clothes line  rnuuning into a big foot to the tummy instead
crumbling to the mat gasping for breath  beth climbed to the bottom rope  doing a back flip splash  a direct hit flattening  and finishin me off for good

the prez tramp

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2021, 01:42:26 AM »
I took on Marlu who was representing the SF 49ers.  I came out wearing a blue Lions half tee with a black thong similar to the one i have in my profile picture.  I am waiting in the ring.  Marlu came out to the ring.  we locked up.  However she is more of a catfighter as this turned into more hairpulling in the ring.  she tossed me by my long black hair but I got up and speared her.  I mounted her in a school girl and ground my pussy in her face in an attempt to get into her head.  I played to the crowd only for her to low blow me.  My eyes roll back as both of my hands went to my pussy.   She ripped off my Lions tee and attacked my tits, I scream loudly and claw her eyes and hit a DDT on her.  I attempt to pin her but she kicks out.   We have a back and forth brawl on the mats and even roll out of the ring in front of the fans.  She grabs the front of my black thong and gives me a front wedgie making me scream more.  I try to slip my finger in the front of her bottoms to distract her.  Finally I come to her reverse headscissors that forces my nose into her ass and makes me pass out giving Marlu the victory

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2021, 02:46:07 AM »
 Hi, First let me say this might sound like cheap advertising but I want to welcome any of you to take a look at the thread “ What Are You Listening To”. Post your likes or even dislikes if you want  :)

I like to help get this thread rolling cause it is fun. I know this isn’t MTV but everyone has stuff they like to listen to whether it’s old or new music so take a look and see what you like so far. :) 

I certainly hope to see some of you.  Have a great time in this thread to  :) :P
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline FightinKelly

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2021, 06:28:05 AM »
As Beth mentioned we wrote a joint write up that we hope help gets the season off on the right foot and beings a bit of electricity. Attach is our outfits and I think I speak for both of us by saying we hope you enjoy reading it as much as we did writing it. I certainly did even though it didn't go well for me! Note: Beth's LA Ram cheerleader outfit didn't load for some reason so hopefully she can post it and add anything if she likes!  :-*

Kelly:  I am fnally able to sit down and write for my league mandated blog (Beth will do the same and our accounts will be link together)  as I am done recovering from my defeat last Sunday Night at the hands of Beth (LA Rams). I had lost to her the past two seasons after defeating her in my breakout season. I felt ready as I had a great camp and been training really well. As I got ready in my locker room, I admitted to myself  I looked great in my Bears cheerleading outfit as I blew myself a kiss in the mirror and had down to the ring via the ramp. The crowd at SoFi Stadium was hostile, much worse then it was two years ago with all kinds of insults and telling me what Beth will do to me as they couldn't wait to see me laid out and nipples out. Lots of cat calls and perverts wanting to see me post fight like they have a chance! I paid no attention as I waited for my opponent to show.

Beth: The crowd at the SoFi stadium was rowdy as always and I watched in my rams cheerleader outfit as Kelly walked out. She took  plenty of jeers and my lips turned into a smirk. This was going exactly according to plan. The bear was walking right into the trap. I walked out with my Rams outfit twirling my blonde head tight booty and swaying my big twins earning plenty of cheers, catcalls and whistles. "Get her Beth... Squash that little bear cub" I blew kisses to as many fans as I could making Kelly wait there and let her anger simmer before I finally walk into the ring right at the 50 yard on lazily and grinned "You came for another pounding lil bear cub?"

Kelly: My fingers were twitching as I pace around angry as she took her sweet ass time coming to the ring. I knew this was her first time in front of fans in her new stadium but it was ridiculous as they were being verbally abusive at some points. Beth finally entered  and I was seething as the redhead referee in a extremely skimpy outfit to go  over the rules as we stare each other down. My tight Bears outfit looked so hot on me but I admit to myself so did she. I stared into her eyes and didn't back down an itch as she went over the rules and made sure we were both ready and as she called for the fight to begin the crowd was in a frenzy. The stadium even shook it was so loud as they really love her. I didn't even hear the horn sound  but instead saw the ref's instructions to fight and came out quickly as I wanted to take Beth by surprise as I was able to grab her hair and whip Beth around "Your fucking mine tonight" I yelled along with landing a couple quick punches to her abs as the crowd was quiet  as my gameplan was to wear Beth down slowly with quick fast strikes and keep her on the defensive.

Beth: Kelly managed to get an early run making me stumble and sending rocking back with those punches almost doubling me over. But then Kelly tried to rush at me and I let her punch slide over my head and delivered a big uppercut right to Kelly's jaw knocking her head back which I followed up with a big knee to her  belly to try to take air and hopefully fight right out of Kelly. "That was my team scoring a big touchdown on you bitch" I hissed loudly!

Now it is time to deliver another big move. Grabbing the bitch's hair in my fist I pulled Kelly toward me and tuck your head under my right arm. My left arm slides down between your leg and I pat Kelly's lovely tush with my palm. A soft grunt and I heave you up lifting Kelly upside down and letting that bear skirt hang down revealing your black panties for the entire rowdy crowd before send Kelly down hard on the lightening symbol in the middle of the field. "That is where you belong down in the dirt"!

Kelly: My plan continued to work well early on as got in some good shots sending her rocking back as the crowd was stunned a bit. "You slutty little Ram.. ...you are mine tonight!" I hissed as the crowd booed and my confidence soared. Seeing Beth hurt I rushed at her hard going for an early knockout but my big blow whiffs and she counter with a devastating uppercut  *WHAM* which my head snaps back in pain as spit flies out. My eyes water and I shake my head but before I know it "offffffffffffff!"  her knee is buried in my belly as I bent over in pain as I clutch it and began to cough.

The next thing I know I am scoop up and the bitch patted my hot little ass "let go of me you stupid whore" I hiss as her as she showboated for the crowd before *WHAM* she slam me right into the turf and the Ram symbol in the middle of the field/ring. I cried out in pain clutching my back as the crowd roar is also demeaning as the insults are absolutely vicious. I heard your words and look at you in anger "why you little bitch" i yell as Beth came in but was able to extend my right foot on her right knee as I kick it hard! Watching Beth dropped to her knees in pain, I meet her there as I grabbed Beth's hair with my left and begin connecting right fists into your face "how you like a touchdown planted on your face you fucking Ram skank!" I scream between blows as the crowd booed as I regained the advantage and tried  to get on top of you but the redhead ref just comes in, breaking us up. "Halftime ladies, go to your spots!" she commanded as I didn't realize the horn sounded marking the end of the first half. "Your mine come the second half" I hiss as I got up and went to my bench as my staff looked me over. I'm more beatup then I thought as there is a bad cut above my eye and I scream when they put a q-tip with vaseline and adrenaline chloride trying to close it while my back is work over with hot ice. My uniform was already in shambles with green stains all over it. I talked to my main trainer and BFF who went over adjustments as I sipped on Gatorade. As I sat there, I realize Beth had gotten even stronger over the summer and would need to really execute almost perfectly in the second half in order to win.

Beth: My face had several cuts on and my knee throbs. The trainers put on ice and give me a bunch of advise. Basically they said she is a striker and you can't grapple with striker until you significantly weaken her and ideas on weakening her. I shake my head, but I am fuming inside. No one does this to me especially this Bear Bitch who quickly become an arch rival!

As soon as the horn for the second half I rushed out at her and deliver a huge kick right to your face. The crowd loves seeing the 6 foot tall amazon use her reach advantage this way. I step in grabbing Kelly's hair with my left hand and deliver a sharp right to the slut's cheek to avenge the earlier blow. To my shock though she glare right back and Kelly's knee slams into my inner thigh. It is only sheer luck that saves me from the killer blow right to my kitty. Staggered back by that shot I hiss angrily and as Kelly came  at me with a right hook I block it with my left hand and my right goes down right inside that Bear's skirt. Instead of a punch though I form claw with three fingers and my thumb and dig in. My left hand goes back to your hair and I start to jerk Kelly all over the ring by my dual grips as the dirt whirls under our feet.

"You really thought you could come to my house and stand up to me? Not a chance bitch" I hissed and heave Kelly across the ring as you stumble along and hit the ropes I am ready I rush across and throw my 145lbs across Kelly as I delivered a big cross body splash and flattened her right into the dirt. My two fingers of my left hand go right into your kitty and start to work Kelly's sex while my mouth latches on to her right orb. My right hand covers Kelly's mouth and nose smothering you mercilessly while I work her womanly parts, "Come on Kelly give this crowd a big explosive ending that Rams fans expect"

Kelly: She came out like gangbusters in the second half. No sooner did the horn sound and the redhead ref told us to start fighting I was meant with a huge kick to the face "OHHHHHHHHHHH!" I yell as her long strong leg snaps my face and the crowd cheers as I am momentarily stunned which allowed Beth to grab my pretty hair and before I know slam another fist in my pretty face *WHACK*. The crowd cheers like crazy as my head is spinning as I can felt my earlier cut opened up again and get evennbigger as I scream in pain as the blood now began to soak my pretty little Bears outfit. I glare at Beth though as I shake off the blows "two can play dirty slut!" I hiss as I send a right violent knee to her kitty which rocked Beth's inner thigh and stunned her as I go in for another blow  but she blocked it and while she held me the bitch managed to get her hand down my skirt and began playing with my Bear Kitty which made me scream so loudly the stadium shook as the crowd roared in approval as it's worked over good leaving me stunned and embarrassed especially especially when she felt my kitty was bare. You grab me and heave me across the field as I bounce off the ropes of the ring and am meant with a massive body splash that *SLAMMED* me into the dirt once again. Her hands quickly began to work me over as I felt like I was going to do exact what the bitch wanted and cum like a slut. "Fuck you" I hiss as I manage to reach up and grab her hair as swung my legs as I flipped us over and began to pound Beth. I had the advantage for which felt like forever but I only landed a few clean blows as her rear guard was very tight. One rock her ass though as I smiled down as Beth was once again bleeding, this time from her forehead "your mine now aren't you Rammie Slut" I screamed  as I grab her hair and pull Beth to her feet as I wanted to wear her down some more before going for the win. But before I knew it the Ram Slut landed a perfect low blow on my crotch that sounded like a gun shot just as we stood up. "Ehhhhhhhhh" I scream in pain as I drop to my knees in pain as I also grabbed  my thobby pussy. I was then meant with another massive right fist which sent on my head snapping....and then meant with another one. My body at this point was weak as the pain from each blow was worse then the others. I feel my body yanked to it's feet but am barely able to stand "This is mine now isn't my Bears slut!"i heard her say and before I know it my shredded and bloodied Bears top is RIPPED off me and the crowd now shakes the stadium it so likes what it sees as my Perky Twins are now exposed to the world with my top a trophy for her to bring home. Beth began to maul my them as she mocked me unable to do anything. She then played to the ground as I stood there exhausted and beaten only standing due to Beth's grip. My corner pleaded with me to get out of it but they already hanging their heads knowing I was defeated and left to Beth's wishes on how this would end.

Beth: "I think it is time to put this bear cub out and into her cage where she belongs." I coo to the thundering crowd who are lapping this up. "So who wants my prized Rams top?" I work the crowd more as I drag the whore  by her messy  hair around the field as I showed just how outclassed Kelly was. Pulling my top off I reveal my big girls to the crazed crowd and then toss my top to the crowd who were sitting in a special section and had paid for the change to get it as even a fight broke out for it.

I turned my focus on Kelly as I pulled her in for a deep passionate kiss, "you fought well tonight but you are mine again and you know what that means" I whispered into Kelly's ear before another quick kiss before I declared for all to hear, "Good night bear cub enjoy your nap". One little push on her shoulder is all that it takes to send you down on her slutty rump. I settle down sexily straddling Kelly's thighs. I wrap my toned thighs around her waist and then wrap my arms around the slut's head as I pulled her bloodied face into my girls and pull Kelly in tight. The crowd's shouts are now excited whispers and ruffles and I start to smother her while pulsing my long legs to both stop your airflow and squeeze the air out of her  with my unbreakable scissors.

I lean back I kept the hold tight as I felt her warm lips against my soft but firm pillows and cooed "That is right a little bear cub is no match for a Ram" I called out making the crowd shout in unison. It takes about a minute as Kelly fought hard despite being defeated, but then her body went limp. Unwrapping myself from you I calmly got up and has my hand raised in victory as I was declared the winner via KOed by her. I posed over Kelly's broken body as the ref held my hand up as flash bulbs were so bright they were nearly blinding. My right foot also pressed against her chest and neck but Kelly only moaned softly. Other then that she was out cold! After a quick post fight interview, I dragged Kelly's limp body by her hair to the edge of the ring as her body now began to get grass marks all over it on top of being bloody, bruised and broken. I slung Kelly's broken body over my right shoulder as her head hung by my hot ass. I spanked it a bit more before I yanked down her slutty Bear panties and threw them by her top. Another victory trophy I thought to myself. I grinned and walked over to my trainer who was holding a strap on with a Ram horn shaped handle. I lick my lips and drove it into her muscular ass crack leaving a hanging Ram horn out of the loser's ass to show who you got owned by. "I will be back for this later tonight so be ready as you know what that means" I whispered into Kelly's ear as I drap her across the top ropes for everyone to see her Ram hot ass before letting her tumble to the dirt tummy first and departed.  Heading back to the locker room I blew kisses to my adoring fans and signed a few autographs before heading in and doing some post fight celebrating….and looked forward to what was to come next.

Kelly: I honestly don't remember much after she ripped off my top and began humiliating me.  A few images come back to my head in a fog almost like a dream. Namely her kiss and her whisper, being pushed over with just a touch and then her big annoying tits in my face that knock me out with ease as I now sat down on the couch of my hotel penthouse as had been a few hours since the match ended and I am almost violently ill watching the replay on the big screen TV especially as watched myself get KOed while spread eagle. The humiliation of being violate by her strapon dildo is soften a bit by the fact that I don't remember it but not really. I paused the video right as she left me defeated and my ass humiliated with her dildo Ram as I got up, wearing only a short Bears silk robe and nothing else. As I go to the kitchen to get ice and water,  I reminded of other moments. Being peeled off the dirt and help back to the locker room by my staff. Having to be in the medical room for quite awhile before getting maybe 30 seconds to shower & change before a very painful press conference. Lot of "she was a better fighter tonight", "I will regroup and be ready for next week", " and "I don't know I will have to watch the film first" answers as I was no mood to talk but did my best anyway.

The door bell to the hotel rung a short time later and I knew who exactly who it was. I worked my way to the door slowly and opened it. Beth stood in the doorway wearing a Ram leather outfit that is so tight it looks to be sewed on and carrying a Rams gym  bag. "You don't look good" I finally say to her as she has a bandage on her face still and looks clearly beaten up. "You look worse" she sorted back which made me blush as I have a couple bandages on my face and clearly took the worst of the beatings.  Beth grabbed me by the arm and yanked me into the hotel as I grunted and moan out as I was  pushed into the living room as she puts her gym bag down. "Everything in place?" Beth asked as I nodded my head as I know what it meant as we secretly had stakes attach to tonight's fight as our rivalry and familiarity is much deeper then the public knows. "Yes Miss Ram" I say as she nods in approval of my submissiveness as I am in no shape to fight again and I lost fairly therefore plan on repaying our stakes correctly as I am a woman of my word. "Good now go get it" Beth commands as I nod my head again and go to the bedroom in order to retrieve her Ram Strapon which after grabbing it made a Shively go down my spine.

I came back and saw she had  a Ram collar waiting for me as I blush a bit. "Are the cameras ready to go?" Beth asked to which I nodded. "Yes Miss Ram and ready to record upon your command" I responded as I am holding the remote to all the cameras that are positioned throughout the hotel suite which is "Good slut then let's get ready" Beth hissed with a smile and pointed down as I got to my sore knees and placed the harness around her slender waist fastening it before looking up and felt he Ram collar being tighten and then clamp down on my neck. Beth then pulled me to my feet and we began to kiss as she held me gently. And despite my best efforts I enjoyed this moment as we have a very complex, heated and emotional rivalry thanks to continuously fighting each other in wars every year it seems. Being total opposites seems to feed into it as well. Beth is a single LA party Amazon who loves the spotlight and has a tall lengthy body. I am your typical Midwestern married soccer mom who tries to keep a low profile and is a short fitness gal. Yet here we were kissing each other after tearing each other apart in front of the world only a few hours ago.  And despite myself I felt my bare kitty getting moist a but which I know Beth knew as well since her strong left thigh pressed against it. Only thing that made me feel better is my thigh pressed against her ram kitty and felt hers being a bit moist as well. "Hit record" Beth commanded to which I did as I am told before throwing the remote on the couch as the cameras lights turned red before she smiled at me. "You no longer need this do you?" Beth asked me as she pulled at my robe. "No Miss Ram" I responded as she yanked off my short Bears silk robe as it falls to the floor as my tan, musuclar but beaten naked body is exposed as she sees the damage she inflicted on me and smiled. "Now get in position my little cubbie bear slut" Beth snorted as she pushed me to my knees and my mouth went down her body towards her Ram Strapon.

Want to know what happened next? Well then take out your wallets you sluts and perverts and subscribe to our OnlyFans accounts!  :P

« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 01:14:16 PM by FightinKelly »

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2021, 11:22:02 AM »
I took on Marlu who was representing the SF 49ers.  I came out wearing a blue Lions half tee with a black thong similar to the one i have in my profile picture.  I am waiting in the ring.  Marlu came out to the ring.  we locked up.  However she is more of a catfighter as this turned into more hairpulling in the ring.  she tossed me by my long black hair but I got up and speared her.  I mounted her in a school girl and ground my pussy in her face in an attempt to get into her head.  I played to the crowd only for her to low blow me.  My eyes roll back as both of my hands went to my pussy.   She ripped off my Lions tee and attacked my tits, I scream loudly and claw her eyes and hit a DDT on her.  I attempt to pin her but she kicks out.   We have a back and forth brawl on the mats and even roll out of the ring in front of the fans.  She grabs the front of my black thong and gives me a front wedgie making me scream more.  I try to slip my finger in the front of her bottoms to distract her.  Finally I come to her reverse headscissors that forces my nose into her ass and makes me pass out giving Marlu the victory
yeaaahhhhh... Go 49ers!!!

Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2021, 04:09:19 PM »
Really awesome write up both of you. 

As Beth mentioned we wrote a joint write up that we hope help gets the season off on the right foot and beings a bit of electricity. Attach is our outfits and I think I speak for both of us by saying we hope you enjoy reading it as much as we did writing it. I certainly did even though it didn't go well for me! Note: Beth's LA Ram cheerleader outfit didn't load for some reason so hopefully she can post it and add anything if she likes!  :-*

Kelly:  I am fnally able to sit down and write for my league mandated blog (Beth will do the same and our accounts will be link together)  as I am done recovering from my defeat last Sunday Night at the hands of Beth (LA Rams). I had lost to her the past two seasons after defeating her in my breakout season. I felt ready as I had a great camp and been training really well. As I got ready in my locker room, I admitted to myself  I looked great in my Bears cheerleading outfit as I blew myself a kiss in the mirror and had down to the ring via the ramp. The crowd at SoFi Stadium was hostile, much worse then it was two years ago with all kinds of insults and telling me what Beth will do to me as they couldn't wait to see me laid out and nipples out. Lots of cat calls and perverts wanting to see me post fight like they have a chance! I paid no attention as I waited for my opponent to show.

Beth: The crowd at the SoFi stadium was rowdy as always and I watched in my rams cheerleader outfit as Kelly walked out. She took  plenty of jeers and my lips turned into a smirk. This was going exactly according to plan. The bear was walking right into the trap. I walked out with my Rams outfit twirling my blonde head tight booty and swaying my big twins earning plenty of cheers, catcalls and whistles. "Get her Beth... Squash that little bear cub" I blew kisses to as many fans as I could making Kelly wait there and let her anger simmer before I finally walk into the ring right at the 50 yard on lazily and grinned "You came for another pounding lil bear cub?"

Kelly: My fingers were twitching as I pace around angry as she took her sweet ass time coming to the ring. I knew this was her first time in front of fans in her new stadium but it was ridiculous as they were being verbally abusive at some points. Beth finally entered  and I was seething as the redhead referee in a extremely skimpy outfit to go  over the rules as we stare each other down. My tight Bears outfit looked so hot on me but I admit to myself so did she. I stared into her eyes and didn't back down an itch as she went over the rules and made sure we were both ready and as she called for the fight to begin the crowd was in a frenzy. The stadium even shook it was so loud as they really love her. I didn't even hear the horn sound  but instead saw the ref's instructions to fight and came out quickly as I wanted to take Beth by surprise as I was able to grab her hair and whip Beth around "Your fucking mine tonight" I yelled along with landing a couple quick punches to her abs as the crowd was quiet  as my gameplan was to wear Beth down slowly with quick fast strikes and keep her on the defensive.

Beth: Kelly managed to get an early run making me stumble and sending rocking back with those punches almost doubling me over. But then Kelly tried to rush at me and I let her punch slide over my head and delivered a big uppercut right to Kelly's jaw knocking her head back which I followed up with a big knee to her  belly to try to take air and hopefully fight right out of Kelly. "That was my team scoring a big touchdown on you bitch" I hissed loudly!

Now it is time to deliver another big move. Grabbing the bitch's hair in my fist I pulled Kelly toward me and tuck your head under my right arm. My left arm slides down between your leg and I pat Kelly's lovely tush with my palm. A soft grunt and I heave you up lifting Kelly upside down and letting that bear skirt hang down revealing your black panties for the entire rowdy crowd before send Kelly down hard on the lightening symbol in the middle of the field. "That is where you belong down in the dirt"!

Kelly: My plan continued to work well early on as got in some good shots sending her rocking back as the crowd was stunned a bit. "You slutty little Ram.. ...you are mine tonight!" I hissed as the crowd booed and my confidence soared. Seeing Beth hurt I rushed at her hard going for an early knockout but my big blow whiffs and she counter with a devastating uppercut  *WHAM* which my head snaps back in pain as spit flies out. My eyes water and I shake my head but before I know it "offffffffffffff!"  her knee is buried in my belly as I bent over in pain as I clutch it and began to cough.

The next thing I know I am scoop up and the bitch patted my hot little ass "let go of me you stupid whore" I hiss as her as she showboated for the crowd before *WHAM* she slam me right into the turf and the Ram symbol in the middle of the field/ring. I cried out in pain clutching my back as the crowd roar is also demeaning as the insults are absolutely vicious. I heard your words and look at you in anger "why you little bitch" i yell as Beth came in but was able to extend my right foot on her right knee as I kick it hard! Watching Beth dropped to her knees in pain, I meet her there as I grabbed Beth's hair with my left and begin connecting right fists into your face "how you like a touchdown planted on your face you fucking Ram skank!" I scream between blows as the crowd booed as I regained the advantage and tried  to get on top of you but the redhead ref just comes in, breaking us up. "Halftime ladies, go to your spots!" she commanded as I didn't realize the horn sounded marking the end of the first half. "Your mine come the second half" I hiss as I got up and went to my bench as my staff looked me over. I'm more beatup then I thought as there is a bad cut above my eye and I scream when they put a q-tip with vaseline and adrenaline chloride trying to close it while my back is work over with hot ice. My uniform was already in shambles with green stains all over it. I talked to my main trainer and BFF who went over adjustments as I sipped on Gatorade. As I sat there, I realize Beth had gotten even stronger over the summer and would need to really execute almost perfectly in the second half in order to win.

Beth: My face had several cuts on and my knee throbs. The trainers put on ice and give me a bunch of advise. Basically they said she is a striker and you can't grapple with striker until you significantly weaken her and ideas on weakening her. I shake my head, but I am fuming inside. No one does this to me especially this Bear Bitch who quickly become an arch rival!

As soon as the horn for the second half I rushed out at her and deliver a huge kick right to your face. The crowd loves seeing the 6 foot tall amazon use her reach advantage this way. I step in grabbing Kelly's hair with my left hand and deliver a sharp right to the slut's cheek to avenge the earlier blow. To my shock though she glare right back and Kelly's knee slams into my inner thigh. It is only sheer luck that saves me from the killer blow right to my kitty. Staggered back by that shot I hiss angrily and as Kelly came  at me with a right hook I block it with my left hand and my right goes down right inside that Bear's skirt. Instead of a punch though I form claw with three fingers and my thumb and dig in. My left hand goes back to your hair and I start to jerk Kelly all over the ring by my dual grips as the dirt whirls under our feet.

"You really thought you could come to my house and stand up to me? Not a chance bitch" I hissed and heave Kelly across the ring as you stumble along and hit the ropes I am ready I rush across and throw my 145lbs across Kelly as I delivered a big cross body splash and flattened her right into the dirt. My two fingers of my left hand go right into your kitty and start to work Kelly's sex while my mouth latches on to her right orb. My right hand covers Kelly's mouth and nose smothering you mercilessly while I work her womanly parts, "Come on Kelly give this crowd a big explosive ending that Rams fans expect"

Kelly: She came out like gangbusters in the second half. No sooner did the horn sound and the redhead ref told us to start fighting I was meant with a huge kick to the face "OHHHHHHHHHHH!" I yell as her long strong leg snaps my face and the crowd cheers as I am momentarily stunned which allowed Beth to grab my pretty hair and before I know slam another fist in my pretty face *WHACK*. The crowd cheers like crazy as my head is spinning as I can felt my earlier cut opened up again and get evennbigger as I scream in pain as the blood now began to soak my pretty little Bears outfit. I glare at Beth though as I shake off the blows "two can play dirty slut!" I hiss as I send a right violent knee to her kitty which rocked Beth's inner thigh and stunned her as I go in for another blow  but she blocked it and while she held me the bitch managed to get her hand down my skirt and began playing with my Bear Kitty which made me scream so loudly the stadium shook as the crowd roared in approval as it's worked over good leaving me stunned and embarrassed especially especially when she felt my kitty was bare. You grab me and heave me across the field as I bounce off the ropes of the ring and am meant with a massive body splash that *SLAMMED* me into the dirt once again. Her hands quickly began to work me over as I felt like I was going to do exact what the bitch wanted and cum like a slut. "Fuck you" I hiss as I manage to reach up and grab her hair as swung my legs as I flipped us over and began to pound Beth. I had the advantage for which felt like forever but I only landed a few clean blows as her rear guard was very tight. One rock her ass though as I smiled down as Beth was once again bleeding, this time from her forehead "your mine now aren't you Rammie Slut" I screamed  as I grab her hair and pull Beth to her feet as I wanted to wear her down some more before going for the win. But before I knew it the Ram Slut landed a perfect low blow on my crotch that sounded like a gun shot just as we stood up. "Ehhhhhhhhh" I scream in pain as I drop to my knees in pain as I also grabbed  my thobby pussy. I was then meant with another massive right fist which sent on my head snapping....and then meant with another one. My body at this point was weak as the pain from each blow was worse then the others. I feel my body yanked to it's feet but am barely able to stand "This is mine now isn't my Bears slut!"i heard her say and before I know it my shredded and bloodied Bears top is RIPPED off me and the crowd now shakes the stadium it so likes what it sees as my Perky Twins are now exposed to the world with my top a trophy for her to bring home. Beth began to maul my them as she mocked me unable to do anything. She then played to the ground as I stood there exhausted and beaten only standing due to Beth's grip. My corner pleaded with me to get out of it but they already hanging their heads knowing I was defeated and left to Beth's wishes on how this would end.

Beth: "I think it is time to put this bear cub out and into her cage where she belongs." I coo to the thundering crowd who are lapping this up. "So who wants my prized Rams top?" I work the crowd more as I drag the whore  by her messy  hair around the field as I showed just how outclassed Kelly was. Pulling my top off I reveal my big girls to the crazed crowd and then toss my top to the crowd who were sitting in a special section and had paid for the change to get it as even a fight broke out for it.

I turned my focus on Kelly as I pulled her in for a deep passionate kiss, "you fought well tonight but you are mine again and you know what that means" I whispered into Kelly's ear before another quick kiss before I declared for all to hear, "Good night bear cub enjoy your nap". One little push on her shoulder is all that it takes to send you down on her slutty rump. I settle down sexily straddling Kelly's thighs. I wrap my toned thighs around her waist and then wrap my arms around the slut's head as I pulled her bloodied face into my girls and pull Kelly in tight. The crowd's shouts are now excited whispers and ruffles and I start to smother her while pulsing my long legs to both stop your airflow and squeeze the air out of her  with my unbreakable scissors.

I lean back I kept the hold tight as I felt her warm lips against my soft but firm pillows and cooed "That is right a little bear cub is no match for a Ram" I called out making the crowd shout in unison. It takes about a minute as Kelly fought hard despite being defeated, but then her body went limp. Unwrapping myself from you I calmly got up and has my hand raised in victory as I was declared the winner via KOed by her. I posed over Kelly's broken body as the ref held my hand up as flash bulbs were so bright they were nearly blinding. My right foot also pressed against her chest and neck but Kelly only moaned softly. Other then that she was out cold! After a quick post fight interview, I dragged Kelly's limp body by her hair to the edge of the ring as her body now began to get grass marks all over it on top of being bloody, bruised and broken. I slung Kelly's broken body over my right shoulder as her head hung by my hot ass. I spanked it a bit more before I yanked down her slutty Bear panties and threw them by her top. Another victory trophy I thought to myself. I grinned and walked over to my trainer who was holding a strap on with a Ram horn shaped handle. I lick my lips and drove it into her muscular ass crack leaving a hanging Ram horn out of the loser's ass to show who you got owned by. "I will be back for this later tonight so be ready as you know what that means" I whispered into Kelly's ear as I drap her across the top ropes for everyone to see her Ram hot ass before letting her tumble to the dirt tummy first and departed.  Heading back to the locker room I blew kisses to my adoring fans and signed a few autographs before heading in and doing some post fight celebrating….and looked forward to what was to come next.

Kelly: I honestly don't remember much after she ripped off my top and began humiliating me.  A few images come back to my head in a fog almost like a dream. Namely her kiss and her whisper, being pushed over with just a touch and then her big annoying tits in my face that knock me out with ease as I now sat down on the couch of my hotel penthouse as had been a few hours since the match ended and I am almost violently ill watching the replay on the big screen TV especially as watched myself get KOed while spread eagle. The humiliation of being violate by her strapon dildo is soften a bit by the fact that I don't remember it but not really. I paused the video right as she left me defeated and my ass humiliated with her dildo Ram as I got up, wearing only a short Bears silk robe and nothing else. As I go to the kitchen to get ice and water,  I reminded of other moments. Being peeled off the dirt and help back to the locker room by my staff. Having to be in the medical room for quite awhile before getting maybe 30 seconds to shower & change before a very painful press conference. Lot of "she was a better fighter tonight", "I will regroup and be ready for next week", " and "I don't know I will have to watch the film first" answers as I was no mood to talk but did my best anyway.

The door bell to the hotel rung a short time later and I knew who exactly who it was. I worked my way to the door slowly and opened it. Beth stood in the doorway wearing a Ram leather outfit that is so tight it looks to be sewed on and carrying a Rams gym  bag. "You don't look good" I finally say to her as she has a bandage on her face still and looks clearly beaten up. "You look worse" she sorted back which made me blush as I have a couple bandages on my face and clearly took the worst of the beatings.  Beth grabbed me by the arm and yanked me into the hotel as I grunted and moan out as I was  pushed into the living room as she puts her gym bag down. "Everything in place?" Beth asked as I nodded my head as I know what it meant as we secretly had stakes attach to tonight's fight as our rivalry and familiarity is much deeper then the public knows. "Yes Miss Ram" I say as she nods in approval of my submissiveness as I am in no shape to fight again and I lost fairly therefore plan on repaying our stakes correctly as I am a woman of my word. "Good now go get it" Beth commands as I nod my head again and go to the bedroom in order to retrieve her Ram Strapon which after grabbing it made a Shively go down my spine.

I came back and saw she had  a Ram collar waiting for me as I blush a bit. "Are the cameras ready to go?" Beth asked to which I nodded. "Yes Miss Ram and ready to record upon your command" I responded as I am holding the remote to all the cameras that are positioned throughout the hotel suite which is "Good slut then let's get ready" Beth hissed with a smile and pointed down as I got to my sore knees and placed the harness around her slender waist fastening it before looking up and felt he Ram collar being tighten and then clamp down on my neck. Beth then pulled me to my feet and we began to kiss as she held me gently. And despite my best efforts I enjoyed this moment as we have a very complex, heated and emotional rivalry thanks to continuously fighting each other in wars every year it seems. Being total opposites seems to feed into it as well. Beth is a single LA party Amazon who loves the spotlight and has a tall lengthy body. I am your typical Midwestern married soccer mom who tries to keep a low profile and is a short fitness gal. Yet here we were kissing each other after tearing each other apart in front of the world only a few hours ago.  And despite myself I felt my bare kitty getting moist a but which I know Beth knew as well since her strong left thigh pressed against it. Only thing that made me feel better is my thigh pressed against her ram kitty and felt hers being a bit moist as well. "Hit record" Beth commanded to which I did as I am told before throwing the remote on the couch as the cameras lights turned red before she smiled at me. "You no longer need this do you?" Beth asked me as she pulled at my robe. "No Miss Ram" I responded as she yanked off my short Bears silk robe as it falls to the floor as my tan, musuclar but beaten naked body is exposed as she sees the damage she inflicted on me and smiled. "Now get in position my little cubbie bear slut" Beth snorted as she pushed me to my knees and my mouth went down her body towards her Ram Strapon.

Want to know what happened next? Well then take out your wallets you sluts and perverts and subscribe to our OnlyFans accounts!  :P

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2021, 05:03:01 AM »
week2 of the nfl season  still just 10 teams are involved

only 1 rea; matchup this week

1-philadelphia {chrissy 1-0} vs san francisco{marlu 1-0

-------------------------------------------------------------\\
detroit  {carmen 0-1}                    vs  chicago{fighting kelly 0-1}

carolnia{annefights 0-1}           vs  tennessee{lexi 0-1}

buffalo{ sweet sassy susie q 0-1}  vs  los angles rams  {beth 1-0}

los angles chargers {beth 1-0}  vs  tampabay {diosa cubanita 1-0}

{the winner of philadelphia   san francisco    will also be the winner here}

all other games here  winner will be deternined b who wins actual game    ex  tennessee-carolnis   tennessee wins and carolnia loses  tennessee wins here}  if both teams actually win  then it will be determined   by points,,if both teams lose it  will be considered a tie}
« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 05:08:19 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2021, 05:06:47 AM »
Cool thanks Lexi

Offline SmolCassieFights

• Talk nerdy to me
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2021, 05:37:34 AM »
Is it too late to jump In On this?