News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

NFL wrestling league

• 92 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
Re: NFL wrestling league
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2021, 06:26:58 AM »
Is it too late to jump In On this?

you can  join in anytime week 3 is perfect :)

the results for this weeks games

san francisco{marlu}  17  philadelphia{chrissy}  11

chicago{fightin kelly} 20  detroit{carmen} 17
{bears won- ions lost}

tennessee{lexi33}- carolnis{annefights27}
{both teams won, but titans with the edge  in points}

buffalo{sweet sassy susie q}  35  los angles rams {beth  27
{both teams won,,but bills  with the  edge in points}

tampa bay {diosa cubanita}  48  los angles chargers{beth 17
{tampa bay won,l.a. chargers lost}

week two records

tampa bay 2-0
san francisco  2-0
buffalo 1-1
philadelphia  1-1
chicago   1-1
tennessee 1-1
los angles rams 1-1
los angels chargers 1-1
carolnia 0-2
detroit 0-2

ladies  you can make your post during rest of the week

« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 06:44:25 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline Susie Q (SexyJen's Love)

• God Member
  • I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2021, 01:50:37 PM »
After a long hard match that either one of us coulda won, I got lucky n hit my finisher Greetings From Niagara Falls on my Silk Sister Beth. It stunned her long enough for me to get the 1-2-3. After the bell rang we helped each other up to our feet n hugged in the middle of the ring. I raised her arm high in the air to show the cheering crowd that she's a winner too n we both stood tall (well as tall as I can stand only being 5'1  ;) ) listening to the wild cheering of the fans!

SILKS FOREVER!!!
I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2021, 03:07:58 PM »
we have a new addition and new team to our league for week 3   smol cassie fights representing  the jacksonville jaguars :)
the prez tramp

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2021, 04:15:25 PM »
we have a new addition and new team to our league for week 3   smol cassie fights representing  the jacksonville jaguars :)

Oh great, I love Cassie.

also we might consider taking 2nd teams like we have in the past if we don't get sign ups before the weekend

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2021, 10:23:37 PM »
going into this game with carolnia  and anne   both  losing their opening game  and needing a win

things  started off badly.. for me..half  asleep and clumsy   anne taking advantage of every mistake  and getting an early advantage

still  able to put up mild resistance... and staying close till half time

started out fast with some slaps and kicks  at the start of the second half,,getting closer

but anne  not giving in yet  fighting back with punches and kicks of her own  expanding her lead again

final quater,not giving in keeping up my all out asault,with my attacks  getting closer..

anne began wearing down making mistakes of her own  to allow me to finally catch up

ot..both exhausted   but needing this win back and forth   both taking some wicked blows...

untill finally i connected  with a one-tw0,kick combination that finished her off :)

the prez tramp

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2021, 04:51:45 PM »
Eagles Vs 49ers: Great fight between the animated silk Chrissy of the Eagles and I ... We both got into the ring willing to show that we are the best, it all started with an exchange of blows and slaps, as the fight progressed we exchanged blows on the ropes And padlocks trying to strangle each other As the end of the fight approached, I managed to scissor Chrissy's chest getting the count of 3 out. cheerleader VF rules defending the 49ers
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2021, 05:22:06 AM »
week 3...  we have a new player and new team   smol cassie fights  represents jacksonville jaguars

i will accept the role of another team   the neworleans saints...if  another lady wishes to join and represent  new orleans that is fine with me

week 3  just one  real  game
tampa bay{diosa cubanita} +2-0}  vs los angles rams{{beth} 1-1
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the other games
san francisco{marlu2-0  vs  los angles chargers {beth 1-1

buffalo{sweet sassy susie q 1-1  vs jacksnville{ smol cassie fights 0-0
detroit{carmen 0-2 vs new orleans{lexi 0-0
carolnia{anefights0-2  vs chicago{fightingkelly1-1
philadelphia{chrissy 1-1 vs tennessee{lexi 1-1]

once again obviously if your teams win sunday,then you win...if both teams in a maych here win..the  points willl determine the winner,if both teams lose then it will be considered a tie.
the prez tramp

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2021, 06:16:27 AM »
I can do the Miami Dolphins as my second team

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2021, 07:03:52 PM »
week3 of the nfl wrestling season is complete

the scores
los angles rams {beth34 tampabay {diosa cubanita 24
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
los angles chargers [beth}30  san francisco{marlu} 28
buffalo{sweet sassy susie q} 43  jacksonville {smol cassie fights  19
new orlians{lexi}   28   detroit{carmen} 17
carolnia{annnefights} 24 chicago {fightinkelly} 6
tennessee{lexi} 25  philadelphia{chrissy]21
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
they are only one un beaten team after 3 weeks
new orleans {lexi} 1-0

los angles rams {beth 2-1
los angles chargers{beth 2-1
 san francisco {marlu 2-1
tampa bay {diosa cubanita  2-1
tennessee titans{lexi 2-1
buffalo {sweet sassy susie q} 2-1
carolnia {annefights 1-2
chicago {fightinkelly 1-2
philadelphia [chrissy} 1-2
jacksonville {smol cassie fights 0-1
detroit{carmen 0-3}

week four  another new team    miami dolphins represented by carmen will be included}

ladies you have the full week to make your comments
the prez tramp

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2021, 02:37:35 AM »
Lexi came in her New Orleans gear, I came out in my Lions gear, which was a Lions jersey that showed my abs and a black thong and barefoot.  We had lock up and I started out well thinking I might have this as I pushed Lexi into the corner.  I went for some chops on her tits then grabbed at them but the ref backed me off.  Lexi kicked me in the stomach than kneed me in the chin sending me tumbling into the ropes.   She grabbed me by my hair and thong wedging me and sending me out of the ring onto the floor outside.  She got me with several stomps to the tits, abs and pussy before pulling me up by my hair and slamming me into the outside steps.  I was sent back into the ring but I gave her a low blow as she stood by me trying to get me back up.  I followed that up with a suplex and a pin attempt which she kicked out of.  As I went to pull her up, she sent a knee to my forehead which dazed me.  She finished me off with a piledriver before stripping me naked and taking home my outfit as a trophy. 

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2021, 06:44:51 PM »
the philadelphia eagles and chrissy

well i was apprehensive  about this game when informed that chrissy was invited to the party..to say we hav'ent got along is an understatement

the girl's a diva,no doubt at all about it.

young and brash

everyone knew we were having issues,so they kind of goaded us into  having a wrestling match before the game. honestly neither of us need much goading

both wearing our teams cheerleaders outfits

i started off fast catching her by surprise for a quick pin

both being cheered on she made a quick attack that backfired,a turnover so to speak,and i took advantage for another  quic pin

after that it was pretty even..then chrissy caught me by surprise.. and rocked my world with a punch to the cheek.

it was soooo on after that

stil i was able to  keep a slight advantage, she became frustrated  fumbling into other mistakes  that i again took advantage of

a punch to her eye.. and another to her tummy..

i was to comfortable  just playing defense  after that

she did keep fighting back  and really took advanttage...with more surprising moves  and holds  look like she might catch up

but for the last time  she  made a bad move another turnover....as i finished her off with a backhand to her cheek

titans 25 eagles 21
the prez tramp

Offline Susie Q (SexyJen's Love)

• God Member
  • I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2021, 04:05:12 AM »
Wow, when I saw my opponent Cassie for the first time I thought I was looking at myself in a funhouse mirror! I'm 5'0 n she's 5'0. I'm 100 lbs n she's 98 lbs. Only diffrence is she has way way more ink than me n her gurlz are bigger! grrrr    She also likes to talk trash n play dirty, bending n breaking the rules, seeing how much she can get away with! Cassie found out that Sweet Susie Q the Niagara NightBird does not play that game!!! It's true her evil ways got to me at first n she had me against the ropes! But I get my strength from my fans who cheer for me n rally me in times of trouble. I show Smol Cassie how strong the Power of Positivity is! I turn the tables n counter her dirty tactics with some dazzling wrestling moves that have the fans on their feet n screaming. I whip Cassie into the ropes n as she bounces off I hit the ropes on the opposite side of the ring to launch myself at her as we meet in the middle of the ring! I hit her with a flying crossbody that sends her flat on her back on the mat. I quickly jump up to my feet n climb up to the top rope. I look out into the crowd with a big grin. Cassie is practically out of it, she isn't goin anywhere! I stand up straight easily balancing myself on the top rope n extend my arms out to the side like a NightBird ready to take flight! And I fly! Up in the air where I turn a perfect somersault n come down with my legs extended driving them down into Cassie's inflated gurlz!!! Greetings vFrom NIAGARA FALLS!!! She lets out a groan as I go for the pin hooking her inked leg. 1-2-3!!!

The winner representing her hometown Buffalo Bills..... Sweet Susie Q the Niagara NightBird!!!
I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2021, 06:23:45 AM »
week four     another new team included   the miami dolphins represented by carmen..  13 teams.i team will have their  bye week

and in this thread bye'swill be decided   by alphabet.

so the buffalo bills { and sweet sassy susie q--will get the week off

this weeks match ups

{detroit {carmen 0-3  js jacksonville { smol cassie fights  0-1}

miami [carmen  }  vs chicago {fighting kelly 1-2

san francisco{marlu]2-1 vs tennessee {lexi 2-1

los angles rams {beth} 2-1  vs new orleans {lexi 1-0

tampa bay{diosa cubanita} 2-1  vs philadelphis {chrissy} 1-2

los angles chargers [beth 2-1   vs carolnia {annefights 1-2}
the prez tramp

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2021, 10:00:15 PM »
week four     another new team included   the miami dolphins represented by carmen..  13 teams.i team will have their  bye week

and in this thread bye'swill be decided   by alphabet.

so the buffalo bills { and sweet sassy susie q--will get the week off

this weeks match ups

{detroit {carmen 0-3  js jacksonville { smol cassie fights  0-1}

miami [carmen  }  vs chicago {fighting kelly 1-2

san francisco{marlu]2-1 vs tennessee {lexi 2-1

los angles rams {beth} 2-1  vs new orleans {lexi 1-0

tampa bay{diosa cubanita} 2-1  vs philadelphis {chrissy} 1-2

los angles chargers [beth 2-1   vs carolnia {annefights 1-2}

Lions don't play Jacksonville this season.  I do owe a match write up for Detroit vs. Chicago (fighting kelly) though.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2021, 06:14:34 AM »
so the finals for week four   and my apologies in being slow to respond

last weeks games

new orleans {lexi 21  los angles rams [beth} 20
tennessee{lexi] 24 san francisco {marlu} 21
chicago {fighting kelly} 24    miami{carmen }17
jacksonville  smoll cassie fights 21 detroit {carmen}   14
the prez tramp