News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Golf Cats part 1

• 2 Replies

Offline Swedish Cats

Golf Cats part 1
« on: July 20, 2021, 02:30:13 PM »
What we've got here is something I've been fiddling with until I felt like I could release part 1. This part has the buildup and fight that's not a catfight but more of cat-fencing match but part 2 will have the proper catfight so I figured I'd put in it the Catfighting subforum since it'd be easier to collect all the parts in the same subforum.
Also, if any of you play golf I beg your pardon in advance, I know nothing of the sport other than what I learned from Caddyshack and had to google all the terms.
Anyway, let me know if you want me to keep working on part 2 or not.

###################

Tanya got out of her car and the attendant hurried to her side. 
"Good morning miss Chen, it's so nice to see you here again," the attendant fawned as he picked up her golf bag, "Will you be playing with Doctor Hung as usual today?"
"Hello Michael," Tanya greeted the attendant, "Yes, we're doing a couple of holes, and then we're probably going to have an early lunch."
"Excellent, miss Chen. Oh due to the rain last night it's cart path only today," Michael said and hurried off with Tanya's clubs. There had been heavy rains during the night so the air was still like a damp blanket but the sun was out now and if she were to make an educated guess she thought it would be a great day. Especially since she'd be playing with her boyfriend, Dr Richard Hung. Their golfing routine was a round of golf, a light lunch and then steamy sex. She tried to get three rounds of golf with him every week. Stepping inside she noticed an older member looking up from his newspaper and saw his eyes go wide. She knew she cleaned up well, her short golf skirt and the tight sleeveless polo shirt bringing out rather than hiding her attributes. For an Asian she was exceedingly busty, and she kept in shape, so she knew she drew the attention of the male members. She always had plenty of offers to play a round or two from different men who hoped to ogle her large tits as she tee'd up and ass when she bent down to get the ball from the hole, but she only played a couple of times each week and every time with the same person, her boyfriend. Still, they tried.

Once inside Tanya stopped and said hello to a couple of members as they passed her on their way to tee up.
"Good morning, Miss Chen, how do you do? Any chance for a double today?" Mr Edwards asked as he passed on his way to the changing rooms. As far as prospective lovers went, he wasn't bad. Young, tall, a rising lawyer short-tracked to become a partner at his law firm. But he wasn't the man Tanya lusted for. 
"I'm sorry, I'm playing with Doctor Hung today," she smiled , no sense in burning bridges, so she at least declined politely.
"Lucky guy," Edwards chuckled, "Oh well, one day, perhaps?"
"Perhaps," Tanya winked and Edwards replied with a finger guns and a wink before he disappeared into the changing rooms.  Several members milled around the clubhouse, some talking business with each other, others discussing more private matters. A gaggle of trophy wives passed Tanya with their customary halfhearted hellos. The trophy wife clique didn't know how to handle Tanya. She could join them if she married rich, she had the looks down. But she had a successful career at her law firm and the housewives didn't know how to deal with that, her career placed her apart from them, so they kept a polite distance, chatting with her when face to face and talking about her behind her back.   
"Judge Roberts, so nice to see you! Councilman Jones, how do you?" Tanya Chen was delightful, greeting a couple of older members who walked past her on their way for the bar for a liquid lunch. The pair said their hellos in passing, their overpowering colognes leaving a trail behind them. Bay Rum, Tanya noted.   
"Ah, doctor Hung! How are you doing," she heard one of the members exclaim over by the entrance, and she broke into a smile as she turned around to greet her lover. Then she froze dead in her tracks. There he was, the good doctor Hung, cardiothoracic surgeon at First Methodist, looking fine as usual. And there by his side stood another woman. 

The woman by Dr. Hung's side like Tanya had long, jet-black hair held back by a white golf visor, an angelic Asian face with almond-shaped eyes and an adorable nose. Her sleeveless golf polo shirt showed off her very busty physique and Tanya felt a pang of hatred toward this woman based on that alone even before she noticed her shapely legs. If someone had put this woman and Tanya together they might have assumed it was a photo shoot for a tits and golf website. 
"Richard!" Tanya called out, waving hello to her golfing partner and lover using his Christian name instead of his title and surname, she showed that he'd attained a level of intimacy that other club members only could dream of. Dr. Hung looked away from the lawyer that had greeted him and saw Tanya standing there and a look of dread flashed across his face before he regained his composure. 
"Oh, Miss Chen, what a pleasure to see you again!" he greeted her and started toward her, his right hand held out. What's going on, Tanya wondered, why is he so formal all of a sudden?  Then she noticed that the woman he'd come in with followed him and began to suspect something. 
"How are you doing?" she asked with a cute smile. 
"Oh, you know, busy busy," he chuckled as he shook Tanya's hand, "I just, uh, had some free time to get a round of golf in with, uhh, my good friend." His eyes darted to his right where the Asian woman was standing. 
"Your- oh, your good friend, I see," Tanya replied, thinking about his choice of words. He was unexpectedly formal toward her, but he wasn't more familiar with this woman either. She was standing too close to him for her to be a coworker and judging by the look that shot across her face when Richard called her his good friend she was more than that.
"Uh, yes. Ms Chen, meet Ms Lee. I don't believe you've met?" Dr. Hung introduced them to each other. The nerve of him, Tanya thought, he's been two-timing her and now he calmly introduced her to his side chick? 
"No, no we haven't. How do you do?" she said and stuck her hand out to shake, "Please, call me Tanya."
"Only if you call me Linda, it's a pleasure to meet Tanya," Ms Lee replied and the two shook hands uncomfortably as they eyed each other. Tanya knew the score, but did Linda? She might, there was a glint in her eye that meant something. As the two shook hands, Tanya could have sworn she felt Linda squeeze her hand just a little harder than would be normal. Was this in her head? No, she decided, Linda Lee knew.
The force of her handshake, the glint in her eye as they shook and the slight arching of her back to accentuate her large bust all together made Tanya certain that they were on the same page.
"Oh, I do so dislike shaking hands," Linda said as they stopped and Tanya could tell she'd be going for a hug. Tanya was ready and accepted the hug with open arms, the two woman leaning forward to pat each other on the back as they hugged, their full breasts grazing. 
"I do too, it's so formal don't you think?" Tanya said as sweetly as she could before she moved herself just enough forward that her huge boobs pushed against Linda's. Linda immediately hugged back a little tighter, their massive chests starting to push together with more and more force. Tanya could feel the mass of their breasts first grazing and then the pressure increased until it was plain as day this wasn't a friendly meeting. It was a scouting mission, an attempt to get a feel of an enemy and the forces she could bring to the battle, if there was to be one.
"It is," Linda chirped and Tanya heard something in her voice. Annoyance? A slight edge? The two women released each other from the hug and Tanya could tell Linda had felt something, judging by her nipples tenting her golf top through her bra. 
"Ah, yes, so nice that you.... get along," Dr. Hung said trying to understand how he'd messed up his scheduling so badly to book a golf outing with both his mistresses at the same time. He'd have to fire his secretary, or at least he'd do it if she didn't give such amazing blow jobs.   
"Are you going to play?" Linda asked and Tanya nodded. 
"Yes, I was going to play doubles but it seems like my partner... had other plans today," she said shooting Dr. Hung a look. To his credit, he looked a little ashamed. Linda and Tanya both knew why Richard always insisted on playing on the same weekdays each week. 
"Oh, how sad," Linda said, "We're here to play a round of golf and then have some lunch, maybe we'll see you then?" Before she could reply, Dr. Hung's trouser pocked beeped. 
"What? I told them not to disturb me unless it was life or death," he mumbled and fished out a small beeper from his trouser pocket and looked at the display. "Hold on, I have to call the hospital." Dr. Hung walked away to the courtesy phone leaving Linda and Tanya alone. As soon as the good doctor was gone, they once more turned their attention to each other.

"Do you come here often?" Linda asked. 
"Oh, two-three times a week," Tanya replied. 
"So do I."
"Isn't that a coincidence." 
"So it seems," Linda said, her voice making it clear that she didn't believe in coincidences. At least not when it came to busty Asians. Tanya didn't reply to that but just stood with their hands on her hips there looking at Linda. Linda didn't say anything either and the two stood there in silence, looking at each other hands on their hips. 
"So," Linda broke the silence, "I come here on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Sometimes Sundays too."
"Isn't that interesting, I come here on Mondays and Wednesdays. And sometimes Saturdays," Tanya replied. 
"I guess that explains why we haven't met before."
"It does," Tanya said, "What a coincidence, almost as if it'd been planned that way."
"Yes, what a coincidence," Linda said with enough ice in her voice to chill a drink cold. Dr. Hung returned.
"I'm sorry, I have to get back to the hospital, it's an emergency, I'm going to have to cancel and do this some other time," he apologized reaching out to touch Linda's elbow as if to nudge her away from Tanya and get his two lovers away from each other before they could begin to compare notes. . 
"Oh no, how sad," Tanya said, "now you don't get to play." 
"It can't be helped, I suppose," Dr. Hung said nervously and tried to nudge Linda to get her to go with him. 
"I think I'll stick around," Linda said not taking her eyes off Tanya, "Maybe I'll find someone else to play with." Dr. Hung looked at his two lovers. They were remarkably similar, both successful in their chosen careers, similar height and build, both blessed with stunning features and tits to die for. He knew neither had any work done to her body other than double eyelid surgery. 
"Yes, maybe you will. Hey, since my partner cancelled on me and Dr. Hung here have to go back to the hospital, how about we play a round together?" Tanya smiled. 
"Oh what a great idea Tanya," Linda smiled, "We can get to know each other. I am sure we'll have lots in common." 
"Uh, I don't know if that's such a good idea," Dr. Hung interjected but realized his mistake as the two women turned to face him.
"Oh, why not?" Linda asked.
"Yes, why not?" Tanya smiled and the two women fixated him with their eyes. He realized he couldn't say that he didn't want his two lovers spending time together, and he wasn't quick on his feet enough to think something up either. 
"Uh... I don't know, just... okay go ahead," he stammered before his beeper went off again. "Shit, I really have to get going now, take care!" He stormed off leaving the two women alone. They turned to face each other again. 

"So we're all alone," Tanya said. 
"As alone as we can be here anyway," Linda replied. Tanya looked around and saw heads disappearing behind newspapers and turning down to look at smartphones. There had been more than a fair share of ogling of the two busty Asians.
"Before we go, I need to pick up something in the changing rooms, meet me by the cart?" Tanya asked and Linda nodded. Tanya set off at once to the changing rooms and found them empty. She went straight to her locker and opened it.She glanced at her mirror image in the full length mirror on the wall. Her hair looked flawless, the face was perfect, her top was tight and showed off her impressive bustline, her skirt was short and showed off her legs.
She looked like she was dangerously close to cause some cardiac events among the older members of the club. Narrowing her eyes, she made a decision. Linda might be screwing her boyfriend, but Tanya was going to prove she was the better girlfriend.  In one smooth motion she peeled off her top and then undid her bra, sliding it off and stuffing the I-cup behemoth in her locker. She gave her proud girls a look in the mirror. Proud and full, she thought as she cupped them in her hands, just what the doctor loved. She was going to show that hussy, she fumed as she put her top back on, adjusted herself and then touched up her hair. She left the changing rooms, going straight for the golf carts eager to put Linda Lee in her place.

As soon as Tanya left her alone, Linda's sweet smile changed into what best could be described as a RBF without the resting. The moment she first laid eyes on the other Asian woman she felt an immediate hatred for her, a hatred she always felt toward women that rivaled her in looks and size. Of course, not many could rival her in that respect, perhaps someone could get close but until now no one had even begun to challenge her appearance like this hussy Tanya had. As they had begun to chat, her feelings had just gotten worse and worse as she began to first suspect and then realize that her boyfriend, the honorable doctor Richard Hung, had been seeing the two of them at the same time. Presumably this time his bitch of a secretary had mixed up his appointments and now the two girlfriends had met.  Now that she was left alone, Linda stormed off to the ladies room and stepped in front of the mirror to double check her appearance.
Hair, great. Face, spotless; Outfit, gorgeous; Body, stunning. Her large tits strained her polo shirt and would probably be seen as distracting, that'd been her intent after all, to make her boyfriend look. But now he was gone and instead of spending a nice game of golf with him followed by a pleasant lunch and a session of wild lovemaking, she'd be spending the day with some fat-titted slut.  Linda pursed her lips and thought about that for a couple of seconds before she reached behind her back to unhooked her bra and then began to take it off without removing her top, her hands and arms moving under the top until she pulled her white bra out. Looking down at the I-cup bra in her hands she pondered what to do with it.
She couldn't carry it around with her. Maybe she should put it on anyway, she thought and looked at her reflection in the mirror. No, that wasn't an option, she looked too good now and the very sight of her would make that slut Tanya back down and never see her boyfriend again. 
"Fuck it," she said to herself and stuffed the bra down the paper towel-filled trash can. It had cost her a pretty penny, but she could always buy another bra, She cupped her huge tits through the top and lifted them up before dropping them, seeing the heavy bounce. Playing without a bra would be a pain in the ass, but it'd show Tanya a thing or two, she thought as she went to pick up their golf cart.

"Here's your cart ms Chen, your clubs are in the - wow!" the attendant cut himself off as he looked up and saw that Tanya wasn't wearing a bra today. It was against club rules, but he wasn't going to say anything. "I mean, I'm sorry Ms Chen I just... yourclubsareinthebackmiss." Tanya smiled, it was good to know that if the attendant had this reaction Linda would certainly notice it. And then she'd know she couldn't please Tanya's boyfriend and leave them both alone. Tanya sat down behind the wheel of the little golf cart and waited, It didn't take long, just a couple of minutes and then Linda walked out of the clubhouse and down the steps to the waiting cart. Tanya looked up and the smile on her face froze.  The bounce with each step made it obviously clear the bitch had taken her bra off. 
"Are you ready, Linda?" she asked as Linda stopped mid-step at the bottom of the stairs. Linda eyed Tanya seeing the telltale signs of a busty woman with no bra on. That little slut, she thought. 
"Yes, I'm ready," she replied and walked over to the cart, sitting down in the passenger seat next to Tanya. Tanya pressed the button to start the cart and it slowly took off carrying the two busty women away from the clubhouse and toward the first tee. 
"I hope you don't mind me not wearing my bra," Tanya said, breaking the ice, "It's just so hot and humid today."
"No I had the same idea," Linda replied, keeping up the appearances of a civilized conversation. "It's just so hot today and I thought, since it's just us girls..."
"Yes, if Richard hadn't been called away we'd have to wear them, wouldn't that have been a shame."
"Richard? You're on a first-name basis with him?" Linda asked pointedly. 
"Oh yes, we're very well acquainted," Tanya replied. "Very well." 
"I see,"Linda said as the cart came to a full stop and the two girls got out and grabbed a club each, eyeing each other. 
"Age before beauty," Linda said motioning for Tanya to tee up first. Tanya stopped and studied Linda. 
"26," she said. 
"26," Linda replied. So they were the same age.
Tanya studied Linda's face for a couple of seconds before lowering her gaze to the twin boulders straining Linda's tight top.The two women arched their backs and pushed their shoulders back some to accentuate their large boobs, eyeing each other in silence. They both tried to guess which one had the larger pair, but to their great consternation they seemed to be equals in size and shape. They knew doctor Hung loved their tits, and they had more than a little pride in their assets and the very thought of not obviously being bigger and better annoyed them to no end.   
"Maybe we could flip a coin?" Linda suggested, leaving it open if she meant who should tee of first or who had the bigger tits. 
"I don't carry change, I don't have to," Tanya huffed. 
"Getting the BJ discount huh?" Linda mumbled. 
"What was that?" 
"Nothing, nothing," Linda said. "Why don't you go first. Please."
Tanya contemplated telling Linda just what she thought of her but decided to play it nice, for now. She grabbed a tee and then turned her back to Linda before she slowly bent over at the waist to plant her tee in the soft grass. Linda had a full view of Tanya's short skirt and long legs as the Asian carefully placed a ball on the little red tee. She knew what Tanya was doing, and she was fuming she'd let the slut go first. Tanya straightened up and then turned around again, so she was facing Linda, holding the club with both hands. She took her place, holding the club so her upper arms pushed her massive tits together in her top.
Linda knew Tanya was putting on a show for her benefit. Tanya knew it was working. She took her time adjusting her stance and grip on the club before she reached her club back behind her and then swung for all she was worth. The ball took off with a thock-sound and flew in a nice and straight trajectory. Tanya couldn't help but to give a little smirk as she held her post-swing stance a little longer than necessary, her tight top rising a little due to the jiggling to show just a small section of her midriff. 
"Good one," Linda said, fuming. This bitch could play as well? She thought. It's nothing, it's probably just dumb luck.
"Thank you, Linda." Tanya looked very proud of herself. In her own mind, she'd just shown Linda why their boyfriend preferred her. Linda stepped up and bent over at the waist to set up her ball, wiggling her hips for Tanya to see. The wiggling served no other purpose than to infuriate the other girl. As Linda stood up, she saw that it'd worked, Tanya looked like someone just bought the last pair of designer shoes on sale right in front of her.  With a grip on her club, Linda got into her stance, her arms framing and pushing her tits together just like Tanya had done.  The ball went flying, following the first ball down the fairway.
"Nice," Tanya commented through clenched teeth. 
"This might be an interesting game," Linda smirked. Tanya nodded.
It was on.

Tanya bent over and picked her ball up and quickly cleaned it before putting it down on the green. 
"My boyfriend always tell me not to neglect the balls," she said. Linda looked like she was going to blow. 
"You have to be told?" she answered testily. Tanya smirked as the turned to face Linda. 
"Not all of us have the same up-close ball experience as other," she said, "I understand you're an expert though, especially after Fleet Week."
"What was that?" 
"Nothing, nothing," Tanya replied and got ready to make the putt.
"Damn right it was nothing," Linda mumbled to herself. This was the first hole, and she already felt like hitting the bitch over the head with her five iron.     

Their game had begun strong but their constant needling and distracting each other caused them to lose focus, and they began to slice their ball into the rough and miss putts. The numbers on the scorecards grew higher and the tempers flared.  By the fifth hole any skill they previously could boast had been overtaken by their short tempers and raging jealousy of the other woman, reducing them to swinging wildly and without little skill, grunting as they swung to hit the ball. If you heard them, you could be forgiven to assume it was a game of tennis as the grunted down the fairway. 
In the slow moving cart the two women fumed, neither saying anything nor even exchanging looks. Their game was in shambles as they seemed to take out their aggression with each other on their balls. Their conversation, when it happened, was short and catty. Their tops had slid up their bodies enough for them to resemble cutoff tops now and their skirts had ridden up their legs that they ended a fingers' breadth below their asses, no more now. They didn't care, each time they saw the other woman looking like that they just imagined running their nails down her face. Neither of the two had mentioned the good doctor Hung for a long time, but they both knew. Both Tanya and Linda glared at the other woman when it was her turn to hit the ball, imagining the other woman riding Richard or seeing his throbbing cock between the other woman's breasts. 

By the seventh hole it was as if someone had dropped a pair of cave women on the course. Linda and Tanya didn't speak any longer, they just growled and grunted as they swung their clubs without any semblance or finesse now, their game deteriorated so badly anyone watching their rampage toward the green would surely contact the club chairman and have them both thrown out. Their skin were now shiny from perspiration, the heat and humidity not improving their tempers at all. Tanya hit her ball and as luck would have it, it landed on the green. The two women walked without saying a word to each other and reached the green.
They saw their balls laying there. Both balls seemed to be just as near the cup and suddenly the entire game took on another dimension for the two women. Linda and Tanya locked eyes putters in hand and began to circle the hole. Their slightly crouched bodies circled the cup as their unspoken rivalry suddenly at full display as they'd happened upon a situation that mirrored their relationship with Richard Hung. Their tops so high up now that they showed underboob and their skirts hiked up so high you'd be excused to think they were miniskirts the two glared at each other, weighing heir putter in their right hand. 
Then, they struck.

Tanya stepped forward putter raised high and swung down with a roar. Linda raised her own putter in time to parry the blow. 
"Dirty whore!" she screamed as she pulled her putter back and swung at Tanya who parried it. 
"Fucking bitch!" Tanya screamed back as the thrust the putter toward Linda and the two began to swing their clubs at one another. Their battle had nothing in common with the elegant fencing styles of the three musketeers instead seeming more like a pair of warriors on some ancient battlefield, swinging their weapons with little to no skill but rather hoping for brute force to carry the day.  Linda swung her club in a wide circle but Tanya easily stepped back and the metal club went wooshing past her. She rushed forward, club held over her head and brought it down but only hit the green as Linda moved out of the way, the off-balance Tanya stumbling and falling to the wet grass off to Linda's left. The enraged Asian followed her, hacking the grass as Tanya scurried out of the way as she tried to get back on her feet again.  The clubs clanged as they met again, this time with Tanya parrying one of Linda's blows. 
"Filthy cxnt!" Linda snarled as she drew her putter back behind her again, readying for a might blow. 
"Cheap whore!" Tanya growled and brought her club back up just time to avoid being hit. The momentum on her side, Linda pressed her advantage. She swung like possessed, forcing Tanya to back up with each blow as she scrambled to find some way to change the turn of the tide.   Linda didn't pay any attention to her own golf ball and stepped right on it. The sudden loss of balance was all that was needed, she swung her club wide as her foot slid and in a swift motion she tumbled to the grass. 

"Aha!" Tanya gloated as she pounced, bringing her club down hitting the grass as Linda rolled to the side, "I've got you now, slut!" 
She swung down again and this time it was Linda who was on the retreat, scrambling on the grass to move away from Tanya, so she could get to her feet without having her head bashed in. 
"You're going to pay for what you did!" Tanya screamed and kept hacking away at the green in her efforts to score a hit on her nemesis. 
"Fuck you!" Linda screamed back. Tanya towered above her, club held high and Linda pulled up her knees and then kicked out with both feet. Her right foot hit Tanya's shin who stumbled back with a yelp. This was the opportunity Linda had waited for, and she got to her feet and readied her putter.  The two women paused to catch their breath, staring at each other as they did so.  Their skin shining from perspiration, pieces of green grass sticking to their exposed skin. Their top hiked up by all the fighting and golfing, displaying large amounts of underboob. Neither of the two said anything, they just stared daggers at each other as they watched each other's chests rise and fall from the heavy breathing.   With a battle cry the two charged, their putters held high above their heads, and they met in the middle of the green. Their clubs clanked as they met between them as they stumbled into a test of strength, both grabbing their putters with two hands trying to push the other woman back s they glared across their crossed golf clubs. 
"Whore," Linda hissed.
"cxnt," Tanya hissed back.  Both trying to overpower the other, the clubs started to rise as both Tanya and Linda attempted to bring her club higher to bear down on her rival. The clubs ended up above their heads, still straining and pushing as the metal on metal cause a metallic scratching noise.   As they raised their golf clubs their arms rose up above their heads as they tried to push the other woman back.

Having the bodies of gravure models this meant that suddenly, they found their large tits bump against each other. Linda glanced down and saw their tops rubbing up against each other. Trying to push Tanya back with her arms and the club seemed to be a see-saw battle, so she decided to push back with her upper body as well.  At first Tanya didn't quite get what Linda was doing until she had to take a step back. 
"Bitch," she snarled as she pushed back and the two pushed their large boobs against each other's. 
"Slut," Linda growled back. The two pushed and strained against each other, face to face their faces set in stone as they concentrated on their war on the green. Then Tanya felt her right foot slipping, her heel suddenly stepping in the cup and she staggered back with Linda following her, pushing harder now. Their golf clubs separated and Tanya brought hers up just in time to parry Linda's, the force of the sudden blow causing her to lose her grip and the putter fell to the ground.  Lina pressed her advantage, take two steps forward forcing Tanya back from where her club now lay on the damp grass.
"Got you now, cxnt!" Linda gloated as she parked herself between Tanya and the club, her own club held out in front of her as if it were a sharp sword. Tanya's eyes darted between Linda's club, Linda herself and her own club. She had to figure out how to get to her club now. She moved a step to the left and Linda moved with her to remain an obstacle for her. 
"Oh no bitch, you're not getting it back," Linda gloated her face twisted into a wicked smile as she relished her advantage. "Go on, come get it, try it."
Tanya looked to the sides but there wasn't anything she could use as a weapon nearby. Things looked bad. 
"He's mine, you're just some side chick he's using," Tanya tried to taunt Linda into a mistake. 
"Hah, you're the side chick Tanya, we've been together longer than you have known him," Linda shot back despite not knowing how long Tanya and Richard had known each other.
"Oh yeah? He's taking me to St. Bart's next month, where's he taking you? East St. Louis?"
"You're lying!" Linda snapped, brandishing her club.
"The only place he takes you is in the ass, so he doesn't have to see your ugly mug," Tanya continued, sensing it was working. Linda kept padding her feet on the grass like a cat getting ready to pounce. "I bet he hasn't even shown you his cabin in Aspen." Tanya bet everything on the fact that as far as she knew, Richard didn't have a cabin in Aspen. 
"Shut up, cxnt!" Linda screamed and charged, swinging her club back over her head for a powerful blow but Tanya was ready for her and leapt at the charging Asian, grabbing her arms to neutralize the threat of the all-metal golf club. 
"Dumb cow!" she shouted as the two began to struggle back and forth as they fought over the Linda's putter. The two asian-american women struggled and squirmed to wring the club out of the hands of the other woman. They moved around the green, both women kicking at shins. Tanya and Linda reached the slight decline at the edge of the green and too focused on their fight for the club the two women lost their footing and began to stumble down the sight incline, picking up speed. When the decline gave way to a sand trap the two women tumbled over and landed side by side in the sand, the club landing a couple of feet away from them. Tanya didn't stop to catch her breath she began to crawl toward the club as fast as she could. She reached out for it and her fingers could almost reach it when she felt Linda grab her hair from behind, pulling her head back.

################

To be continued in part 2.

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
Re: Golf Cats part 1
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2021, 05:50:30 AM »
For someone claiming not to know the game you've done very well indeed. Your setting provides a delicious buildup and opening skirmish for, what I trust will be, the nasty, exciting catfight we all want. Bravo and please continue.
sidekick

Offline watchourwivesfight

• God Member
Re: Golf Cats part 1
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2021, 05:01:45 PM »
GREAT story!!!

I am an avid golfer and I must have fantasized about various female club members going at it on the course.

To me, the golf course is pretty much a perfect place for two attractive women to settle their differences