News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

One Sided Young vs Mature

• 15 Replies

Offline npom

• God Member
  • Love one-sided matches between mature women
One Sided Young vs Mature
« on: July 20, 2021, 09:46:40 PM »
Stumbled on this video. This is the perfect match to me. A younger woman easily defeats a mature busty woman.  Can't tell you how many times over the years I've thought about my friend's busty mom Nina being overwhelmed by a younger woman in just such a match.

https://pl.xhamster.com/videos/more-retro-naked-wrestling-requested-4707683

Offline jimmyfoster

Re: One Sided Young vs Mature
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2021, 11:45:23 PM »
no doubt young vs mature is the real deal. humiliation.........the icing on the cake. luv that young old battle but have to admit don't really care who wins. cocky youngster handing out a lesson or being given one by fit mature.......either way very arousing. .ps thanks for that link never seen that scrap before......very entertaining.

Offline amgy5

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2021, 07:51:28 AM »
I've noticed that people like more if the old woman wins. To be honest, that's fair and normal, but only in human's imagination and staged fights. The IRL fights statistics shows that in most of the cases, young women almost always win against old women. It's not even strange. It's simply natural. They are younger, stronger, faster, in a better shape and lot more often crazier too. So yes, the real thing is that generally a young woman can dominate an old woman in a fight (talking about an age difference of  at least 27/8 years), because a fight where one is 30, and the other is 40, can't be named old vs young.

Offline npom

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2021, 03:55:01 PM »
I've noticed that people like more if the old woman wins. To be honest, that's fair and normal, but only in human's imagination and staged fights. The IRL fights statistics shows that in most of the cases, young women almost always win against old women. It's not even strange. It's simply natural. They are younger, stronger, faster, in a better shape and lot more often crazier too. So yes, the real thing is that generally a young woman can dominate an old woman in a fight (talking about an age difference of  at least 27/8 years), because a fight where one is 30, and the other is 40, can't be named old vs young.

I totally agree. I guess I am in the minority then in that I find it more of a turn on if the younger woman dominates the older woman. A fit woman in her mid 20's going against a busty older woman in her 40's, 50's or even early 60's is ideal.

Offline jimmyfoster

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2021, 12:30:42 AM »
Tonight I am in that minority supporting the younger woman as she tells her aging opponent 'I am going to bust you wide open you old boot and its going to be so much fun as your perv hubby watches you get thrashed' BUT tomorrow I will be in older's corner as she declares 'You little tramp coming round here cock teasing my man, Let's see how pert those titties are after I have mauled them to fuck !'
Such is the conundrum being a big young v mature fan.

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2021, 02:31:00 PM »
I also enjoy a good young vs mature match. I do like the age difference to be like 30 yrs. difference between the fighters. I am fine with either one  winning as long as it's  well fought. The older opponent showing no mercy to the younger and the younger responding in kind.

Offline jimmyfoster

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2021, 12:43:27 AM »
30 years sounds just right.........no quarter asked or given...........love it !

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2021, 02:49:53 AM »
Nice, but I prefer when the mature woman wins. I don't know what video this is from, but here's an older blonde dominating a younger fit brunette in an oil wrestling match.

Offline arter

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2021, 12:20:17 PM »
Stumbled on this video. This is the perfect match to me. A younger woman easily defeats a mature busty woman.  Can't tell you how many times over the years I've thought about my friend's busty mom Nina being overwhelmed by a younger woman in just such a match.

https://pl.xhamster.com/videos/more-retro-naked-wrestling-requested-4707683

Is a 6 year age difference too much?

Tina   https://www.wrestlewiki.com/wiki/Tina_Bjornson
Blake https://www.wrestlewiki.com/wiki/Blake

Offline npom

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2021, 08:03:58 PM »
Nice, but I prefer when the mature woman wins. I don't know what video this is from, but here's an older blonde dominating a younger fit brunette in an oil wrestling match.

Though I do prefer the young woman dominating a mature woman any kind of one sided match works for me!

Thanks for the pics!

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2021, 07:33:34 AM »
loved watching Blake in action

me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline billgineric

• I love catfights!
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2021, 02:20:30 PM »
Mother/ daughter. Those can be HOT and nasty.  Very arousing.

Offline panoskl2003

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2021, 01:23:00 PM »
My wife lost to a 25yo opponent by the time she was 42. It wasn't an one-sided match but still she lost big time. That girl proposed a rematch if my wife wanted it. But my wife never asked for that rematch

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2021, 07:12:28 PM »
blake was never woman handled like that by a smaller woman
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2021, 02:48:58 AM »
I lost to a couple women in their early 20s when I was in my late 30s in wrestling matches, a couple not scripted