News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Problems At School

• 14 Replies
Problems At School
« on: July 24, 2021, 05:56:03 AM »
Hey everyone! Decided to try my hand at writing. This is the first part of the first story in a series I've planned out. If you guys like it I'll be happy to work on it more!

There was much ado at Kellerman High, once classes were out. A small group of eager freshmen, inquisitive sophomores, excited juniors, and intrigued seniors were gathered outside the main entrance, chatting excitedly while waiting for their rides.

“Well?” one younger freshman asked, a sandy haired boy, “Was there a catfight?”

“That’s not what I heard,” interjected a goth junior, a nearly sadistic grin on her face, “I heard it was a brawl. Blood and everything. Maybe even a broken bone.”

“But how did it happen?” another freshman asked.

One of the senior girls elaborated, “Apparently Brie Beckett was bullying one of the girls in Elly Walker’s movie club. Elly stepped in and told her to back off. I dunno what kind of fight it was but it was a fight! They got hauled off to Adler’s office…”

All those in earshot winced… As far as they were concerned, both girls were doomed.

Adeline Adler was one of those people that you could look at and just think “sharp”.  The 45 year old was tall, lean, and hard, black hair kept in a perpetually tight bun, and bright green eyes that stared out from behind thin rimmed glasses. She was very much a rules person. Her rules to be honest, but in the nine years she had been principal at Kellerman High, slowly the official rules shifted to accommodate her. School never ended early, tardiness was a detentionable offense, teachers tended to her every whim, and students knew to keep a low profile.

And now she was dealing with two students who had made the mistake of getting her attention. Sitting behind her dark wood desk, she looked at the two eighteen year olds’ files while eyeing them from behind her glasses.

Elly Walker seemed very chastened, a timid look on her face as she kept her head down, knees pressed tightly together in her simple jeans, fondling a loose thread from her blouse. Elly was a pretty girl, brown hair flowing over her shoulders, a spray of freckles across her face and light brown eyes that gave her a soft look. She was fit though, being a part of the track team and competing in both javelin and long distance running. Based on her file she excelled in history, english, art, and home ec class. She was a member of the drama club and had even started a film club, apparently a refuge for the outcasts and losers of the school. A regular high school saint.

Brie Beckett was both alike and unlike Elly, as though each was the mirror image of the other. She had an air of annoyed indifference around her as she leaned back in her chair, one leg crossed over the other in her tight skirt. Her nonchalance could be heard in her blowing bubblegum bubbles that went off with a sharp “crack!” every minute or so. Blonde haired and blue eyed, with flawless pale skin, she was very much an ice princess, not giving away any emotion besides the feeling that she really didn’t want to be there. Brie was also quite the student as well. High scores in math, science, and the lead soprano in the choir made her no academic slouch. She also was on the volleyball team before moving to the cheer squad in the winter. But while Elly was a kind and welcoming presence, Brie was a force of her own. Ever the popular girl, she seemed to enjoy tormenting those who annoyed her, and that could be anyone from someone who talked too much to someone who had a stutter. And so she had become a feared presence among students just below Adeline herself, which the principal found impressive.

Finally after a long silence, Adeline set down the files and steepled her fingers, looking over each of them. Elly avoided her gaze while Brie met it.

“Girls, there is a time and a place for lively debates and questions of others judgement but letting it come to blows in my school is not one of them,” she broke the tense silence. “This is a place of learning and instruction that cannot be maintained without strict adherence to order.” At that last word she slammed her hand down on the desk. Neither girl flinched. A pity. It usually worked on the weaker students.

“So…” she spoke slowly, “What do you have to say for yourselves?”

Silence. Then Elly spoke up. “Mrs. Adler I-”

“Ms. Adler if you please, Ms. Walker, I’m not a married woman. Use proper titles.”

“Y-Yes… sorry, I feel bad about fighting but Brie was picking on a friend of mine. I got in her way and she pushed me and I’ll admit she got my blood up.”

“I see… and what individual proved worthy of you getting your blood up?”

“Jenny Blair…”

Adeline was well acquainted with Ms. Blair. Jenny was well known as a social pariah due to the large orthodontic headgear she had to wear. No surprise she had garnered the attention of the venomous Brie.

“Ms. Beckett, what great crime did Ms. Blair commit to warrant your attention?”

“I wasn’t bullying her,” Brie replied, mild indignation evident in her voice, “Her headgear looked crooked so I was helping her… adjust it…”

“Liar!” Elly exploded, “You tangled her hair in it and had her pinned against the locker!”

Brie just scoffed and examined her nails, “Any proof?” She looked up at the principal, “Ms. Adler, this is ridiculous, she has no proof I wasn’t helping her. It was just me, Jenny and her there.”

“And where is Ms. Blair?”

Brie just gave a sly grin, “She decided to go home early…”

“You mean you threatened her to go home for the weekend before she could be questioned and could tell everyone what a bitch you are,” Elly grumbled.

“Ms. Walker, language. And I’d not be too confident Ms. Beckett, I could just ask Ms. Blair after the weekend.”

Again Brie just shrugged, “Of course, though next week is Conferences Week and it won’t be your highest priority.”

Now Adeline had to be impressed. She’d be too busy Monday to investigate this and in all honesty had no real desire to do so. Brie had covered all her bases.

“Irrelevant,” she just waved her hand, “You were both caught fighting in the hallway and that is enough to punish both of you, regardless of who started it. I’ve called both your parents who will be coming in shortly to hear my punishment for the both of you. I’ve yet to decide on it but four weeks of detention for each of you is well within my rights.”

Elly blushed in shame and outrage at what she might consider an unfair punishment while Brie’s mouth just dropped open in indignation at her plan going up in flames. Both seemed to be ready to say something when the intercom on her desk sounded off.

“Ms. Adler?” the kindly old voice of her secretary, Mrs. McGregor came over the speaker, “The young ladies’ mothers are here. Should I send them in?”

“Yes, please do,” Adeline responded before looking to the door. To say she was intrigued at her new guests would be no small statement.
First in was Mrs. Beckett. Tall, leggy and in a business skirt and suit jacket, she exuded an air similar to Adeline, one of undeniable control and nearly authoritarian command. Her wavy blonde hair hung around her face as her high heels clicked along the tile floor.

Following her was Mrs. Walker, also no slouch. She was tall and curvy with long curly brown hair. She had a pretty look like her daughter with bright cheery eyes, though now they seemed a bit more clouded with something more dangerous. The common eye would say that Mrs. Beckett was more fit than Walker, but Adeline could tell that beneath the brunette’s curvy body was a fair bit of hard muscle. In simple sneakers, running shorts and a gym t-shirt, it was obvious she had just come from a workout.

Adeline motioned for each of them to sit on either side of their daughters as she stood to greet them.

“Afternoon ladies, I apologize for interrupting your Friday but this is an issue that needs to be addressed. I am Adeline Adler, the principal, and you are?”

Mrs. Walker held out her hand which Adeline took, feeling the strength in it, “Megan Walker.” Mrs. Beckett followed suit, her hand smooth and cool but a lean power behind it, “Cynthia Beckett.”

“Charmed,” Adeline nodded as she sat, “Now, to the problem at hand. These two young ladies were caught fighting in the hall. Elly claims Brie was bullying another student while Brie claims she was just helping her. Regardless this led to an altercation which speaks against the professionalism I rely on this school to have.”

“Oh dear,” Mrs Walker covered her mouth, looking at her daughter who bit her lip in shame.

Mrs. Beckett just seemed nonplussed, “Are you certain this one,” she gestured to Elly, “Didn’t just assault my daughter? My Brie could have just been defending herself.”

“That doesn’t sound like my Elly,” Mrs. Walker replied sternly, “I taught her not to fight unless a friend was in trouble and… well Brie does have a reputation for being less than kind.”

“Excuse me?” Mrs. Beckett exclaimed, “What exactly are you implying?”

“I’m implying the open secret that your daughter is a bully and vindictive, spiteful girl!” Mrs. Walker shot back, clenching her fists as she looked over at the blonde.

Mrs. Beckett didn’t stand down at the death glare, in fact standing up, “As opposed to your daughter who just wastes her time with frivolous classes and clubs instead of something useful. But no, I’m certain that degree in ‘Neo-classical Romantic Literature’ or whatever will be real helpful when she’s sleeping on the curb.”

“Better she is well liked and homeless than rich and hated like you and your daughter.”

“Trust me, I believe she will be well liked by the men she blows to make ends meet the little tramp-”

SLAP

The room was silent and even Adeline was surprised as Mrs. Walker leaned over and smacked Mrs. Beckett hard across the face. The room went still for a moment before Mrs. Beckett lunged at the brunette, the two grappling with each other.

“Kick her ass mom!” Brie yelled.

“Sweep the leg!” Elly advised.

Adeline was quickly between the two mothers, pushing them apart and into their respective chairs. “Ladies please! Some decorum!”

Mrs. Walker swallowed hard but sat down. Mrs. Beckett visibly grit her teeth in frustration before doing the same. With the situation now under control, Ms. Adler sat on her desk. Both women and their daughters were quite hot and she had been half tempted to let things escalate. And then she got an idea…

“Well then,” she sighed dramatically, “It seems that there is some bad blood that needs to be sorted out before any kind of punishment will work. Yes, I’ve seen this kind of thing before. The girls will continue to fight until one comes out the victor so I suppose the solution would be to let them.”

“What!?” Mrs. Walker exclaimed.

Adeline raised her hands placatingly, “With rules of course. Wrestling I imagine. I am well against girls fighting but wrestling is an honorable passtime and no doubt a good substitute for a hallway brawl. But if you are worried for your girl getting hurt you are more than welcome to join her.”
That got both mothers’ attentions, and Adeline could tell the idea of getting their hands on each other was now paramount, regardless if they thought it would stop their daughters’ arguments. The daughters seemed intrigued too, eyeing each other mistrustfully.

“So how about this,” Adeline toyed with a pen, “Sunday afternoon you will all meet here in the gym at 1:00 PM. Feel free to tell your husbands that you are just going to a small school function-”

“Widowed,” “Divorced,” Mrs. Walker and Mrs. Beckett said respectively. This was even better than she thought.

“I see. Well in any case meet at 1:00 PM. We shall use the boxing ring in the weight room. Standard tag team wrestling rules with elimination by either submission or pin. If a wrestler’s partner is eliminated they must continue the match alone. Double teaming allowed for twenty seconds after each tag and if an opponent is thrown in the other team’s corner. Winning daughter only gets a warning, the loser gets the four weeks of detention. Sound fair?”

Both Becketts nodded enthusiastically. Mrs Walker gave a firm nod while Elly’s was a little more hesitant.

“And who will ref?” Mrs. Beckett inquired.

“Why myself of course,” Adeline grinned, “I’m well versed in wrestling rules and I am the main neutral party and authority figure.”

This seemed to satisfy both moms who agreed to it. Adeline’s grin didn’t go away till much later after they had left the room. She spent the next hour fantasizing about what it would look like, two strong beautiful mothers and their youthful daughters going at it. She worked later than usual, wanting her Sunday to be clear, and so it was after sundown that a knock came at her office door.

“Come in,” she answered, thinking it was just a member of the cleaning staff. Instead, Cynthia Beckett entered, her business attire slightly unbuttoned to reveal ample cleavage and a long leg now devoid of any hose.

The blonde gave a sultry grin, “Ms. Adler, glad I caught you. I just wanted to go over the rules with you a little and make sure you will be a… fair ref…”

Adeline gave a raised eyebrow, a bemused smile crossing her face, “Of course… what shall we discuss?”

The next day was busy for both families. Megan woke her daughter early that morning to workout and train the best they could for the next day. They put on wrestling footage, both pro and freestyle, studying the moves and then practicing the different holds on each other in their cleared living room.

This was wholly new for them but they were dedicated to putting the Becketts in their place. For Megan it was simple vengeance against that stuck up Cynthia, while for Elly, she felt that a victory like this over both Brie AND her mom would solidify the safety of all the other rejects in the school from the blonde’s derision and mockery. At least for a time.

Around lunch, as they were taking a break from their preparations, they received a text message from Ms. Adler.

“Attire to be topless and barefoot. Please coordinate colors so as not to confuse the official. The color blue has already been taken. Send stats for introductions.”

Both mother and daughter looked nervously to each other. They were open minded for sure but… to jump right into wrestling topless? Silence filled the kitchen as they pondered it.

“We don’t have to do it if you really don’t want to mom,” Elly said softly, “I know you aren’t as comfortable with your body as you used to be.”

Elly had seen pictures of her mother in college, a busty brunette co-ed in biknis, smiling and giving peace signs. She had flaunted her body back then but Elly couldn’t remember the last time her mother went swimming in anything besides her swimsuit. Even now in her workout shorts and t-shirt, Elly could see her mom’s breasts were sagging ever so slightly and a muffintop had since formed over her waist.

And she was right, even then Megan was reconsidering things. She was no means out of shape, still quite strong from constant gardening and weekly simple workouts but self-consciousness ran in the family. But now looking at her daughter across the table, her resolve hardened to prove that she wasn’t washed up. That she was just as capable as that bitch Cynthia Beckett if not more so!

“We are in, honey,” she stated confidently, “And we are going to win.”

They sent off their stats to Ms. Adler and then headed out to the mall to by their new wrestling “gear”.

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
Re: Problems At School
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2021, 12:11:52 PM »
This could get interesting. Looking forward to the next instalment.

Offline papillon

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2021, 01:59:01 PM »
Love it - except the bit about double-teaming. There's no shame in losing if you're outnumbered, so at least one of the losers will have an excuse.

Offline DaveLovesFights

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2021, 03:59:48 PM »
Great story. I can't wait to read next part  ;D

Online Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
  • Profile pic: James Mason as Tiberius in "A.D."
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2021, 03:28:58 PM »
This is magic! Why are you girls so much better at this than us? Most of us, that is. There are some great stories by CoffeeMug and Sinclairfan and a new writer, Vengeance, on one of the other boards right now, but on the whole the female writers definitely have the edge.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2021, 04:07:05 PM by Tiberius J.C. »

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2021, 04:59:54 AM »
A writer is never late, nor is she early she arrives precisely when she means too :P Here is the second part, still mostly build up.

The next day was busy for both families. Megan woke her daughter early that morning to workout and train the best they could for the next day. They put on wrestling footage, both pro and freestyle, studying the moves and then practicing the different holds on each other in their cleared living room.

This was wholly new for them but they were dedicated to putting the Becketts in their place. For Megan it was simple vengeance against that stuck up Cynthia, while for Elly, she felt that a victory like this over both Brie AND her mom would solidify the safety of all the other rejects in the school from the blonde’s derision and mockery. At least for a time.

Around lunch, as they were taking a break from their preparations, they received a text message from Ms. Adler.

“Attire to be topless and barefoot. Please coordinate colors so as not to confuse the official. The color blue has already been taken. Send stats for introductions.”

Both mother and daughter looked nervously to each other. They were open minded for sure but… to jump right into wrestling topless? Silence filled the kitchen as they pondered it.

“We don’t have to do it if you really don’t want to mom,” Elly said softly, “I know you aren’t as comfortable with your body as you used to be.”

Elly had seen pictures of her mother in college, a busty brunette co-ed in biknis, smiling and giving peace signs. She had flaunted her body back then but Elly couldn’t remember the last time her mother went swimming in anything besides her swimsuit. Even now in her workout shorts and t-shirt, Elly could see her mom’s breasts were sagging ever so slightly and a muffintop had since formed over her waist.

And she was right, even then Megan was reconsidering things. She was no means out of shape, still quite strong from constant gardening and weekly simple workouts but self-consciousness ran in the family. But now looking at her daughter across the table, her resolve hardened to prove that she wasn’t washed up. That she was just as capable as that bitch Cynthia Beckett if not more so!

“We are in, honey,” she stated confidently, “And we are going to win.”

They sent off their stats to Ms. Adler and then headed out to the mall to by their new wrestling “gear”.

Neither Elly or her mother had truly restful sleep. The teenager managed to fall asleep but was cursed with nightmares of Brie leering down at her before delivering cruel kicks to her face. Megan simply barely slept at all, her bedroom filled with the blue glow of the TV as she watched match after match, hoping maybe to engrain it in her mind before finally nodding off at 3 AM.

Elly woke up to her alarm at 10 and went to shower. When she came out she realized her mom’s alarm was still going off. She softly padded to her mother’s bedroom to find her mother still asleep, a wrestling match still playing on her TV. Elly softly woke her mom, memories springing back of all the times that it had been her mother waking her up past a missed alarm.

Megan groaned as she opened her eyes, meeting her daughter’s before looking sheepish, “I’m sorry hun…”

“Late night?” Elly gave a little smile.

“Mhmm,” Megan hummed back, sleepily, “Just trying to get some last minute knowledge.”

Elly gave a little chuckle and shook her head, “Mom… we got this. I didn’t want to brag about this in Ms. Adler’s office but…” She leaned in close as if the principal might overhear, “I was totally kicking Brie’s ass when we were broken up. I can handle her. And mom… I know that you can handle that stuck up business bitch.”

“Elly! Language!” Megan exclaimed, but the smile on her face showed that she was proud of the compliment and was in no mood to disabuse her daughter of this notion. She sat up and gave a chuckle, “Alright sweetie, let’s put them in their place.”

Mother and daughter got ready for the day, had a hearty breakfast and then packed up. In sweatpants and t-shirts they got into the car and drove to the high school. Elly flipped through the stations till the found a rock station to pump them up for their match.

Arriving at the school they strode to the doors with a confidence that only Led Zeppelin could instill. The doors were unlocked and the halls of the school were quiet. Elly and Megan could only hear their footsteps on the tiled floor as they made their way to the gym. Ms. Addler was there, waiting for them.
The strict woman was wearing a referee’s black and white striped polo, a black business skirt with hose beneath and black wrestling boots. As always her hair was in a tight black bun. She gave a cool smile.

“Ladies,” she spoke, “Follow me please.”

She guided them across the wood of the basketball court and down a side stairway to the weightroom beneath the gymnasium. Kellerman High had just recently been donated money for a boxing ring by an old alumni who had become a pugilist and had supported the idea of starting a boxing team at the school.

The state of the art ring now stood front and center in the middle of the weightroom, surrounded on all sides by various equipment and racks, making it seem as if it were a model city painstakingly set up. Elly and her mother looked around, expecting to see their opponents waiting for them.

Ms. Adler answered the question before they even asked it, “The Beckett’s are currently preparing themselves in the women’s bathroom,” she motioned toward the door on the far left side of the gym. She then moved to point to the far right side, “I am afraid you will have to change in the men’s room. Be assured, I had the janitors clean thoroughly in there for the weekend. You may make your entrances when I call your names in ten minutes.”

Elly and Megan went to the bathroom. It was clean alright. They swiftly stripped and put on the matching red athletic thongs they had purchased. They were simple things. Nothing showy, just a bright scarlet that did a good job showing off their asses and thighs.

The cold linoleum floor on their barefeet sent shivers up their spines and hardened their nipples. Or was it the tension. Then with a “we’ve come this far” look, they both packed up their clothes and walked out of the bathroom with the best confidence they could muster.

In truth, they did a good job of putting on a brave face. Ms. Adler could hardly tell that they were nervous at all. But she could still tell. Elly was biting the inside of her lip while her mother’s fists her curled a bit too tight. But they certainly looked fine. Two busty redheads, Elly’s cute freckles and her mother’s sexy tanlines. They really filled the typical “girls next door” look.

Adler walked to the center of the ring as Elly and Megan climbed up the stairs on the side of the ring. She pulled out an index card and called out, “This is a tag team elimination match to settle a dispute of punishment! Introducing first at 5’6 135lbs and 36D breasts, Elly Walker! And her partner, standing at 5’10 150lbs and 38DD breasts, Megan Walker!”
Both mother and daughter looked at each other, confused but not daunted. Megan supposed this was just Adler getting into what was obviously a beloved hobby of hers while Elly just thought all wrestling started like this.

Mother and daughter slipped through the ropes, their tits dangling for a moment before they both made their way to their designated corner. There was a slight pause before Adler’s voice picked up again.

“And their opponents! First, standing at 5’5 122lbs and 34B breasts, Brie Beckett!”

Brie emerged from the bathroom door with a flourish and very nearly dazzled the Walkers with her appearance. Her white blonde hair had been permed so as to give it a dazzling wave. She wore an ice-blue satin robe that went down just to cover the tops of her legs but short enough to show off her creamy pale thighs and matching blue ring boots. Over her heart (if she had one) on the robe was a cursive “B” in silver and as she spun around the words “Brilliant Becketts” sparkled on the back in similar silver thread.

When she spun back around to face them, Elly could see her eyes were made up with a similar ice blue make up styled to look like snow flakes and really made her blue eyes pop. And those eyes were looking at Elly and her mom with an almost voracious appetite.

“And her partner! Standing at 5’8 138lbs and 36C, Cynthia Beckett!”

The older blonde followed her daughter with the same flourish, her leg first appearing and clinging to the door before she strut out and gave a little laugh as if this was all play to her. She was similarly garbed to her daughter and their make up and hair as well. The only difference to be seen between the two was their height and the tightness of Cynthia’s face from her plastic surgeries.

The blondes strut toward the ring, climbed up onto the canvas. While Cynthia decided to show off and step over the top rope, Brie opted to drop into a splits and slip beneath them. Then with an almost experienced grace the both made their way to their corner, throwing off robes to reveal their pale tits. Together they gave glamorous flexes to show that while their arms may appear average, beneath was wiry muscle.

Elly swallowed in their corner but now it was her mother’s turn to give her hope.

“We’re bigger than both of them,” Megan whispered in her daughter’s ear. “They might look not bad but when we are done with them that hair will be twisted and that make up will be ruined with their tears. And look at Cynthia’s fake tits…” She pointed at the Beckett mom’s breasts as she strut toward the ring with her daughter, “They move like they were stapled on.”

Elly giggled as her mother chuckled and they both flexed back at their blonde opponents, revealing their own power in the muscle department, more than enough to counter anything they might throw at them.

That caused Brie to swallow a bit hard but Cynthia just tightened her jaw.

Adler called both teams to the center and went over the rules as though she was outlining a syllabus. “This is an elimination tag team match. That means each team will have one legal competitor in the ring and one outside. A pin or submission does not count if performed on the individual not in the ring. To make one’s partner legal a wrestler must touch them in any capacity to “tag” them in. If a legal teammate is forced to submit or pinned to a 3 count, they are eliminated and the other must continue the match on their own. Double teaming is only allowed either in their corner or for 10 seconds after a tag. After which the wrestler who has tagged out must leave the ring or face forfeit. Any questions?”

Cynthia just smiled, “More of a suggestion really. I say that the losers get stripped and spanked.”

The Walkers’ jaws dropped open while Brie giggled maliciously. “Wha- That- You… That wasn’t agreed on before!” Megan blurted.

“I know you dumb bitch,” Cynthia rolled her eyes, “That’s why I’m bringing it up now. But I get it. You finally saw how powerful we look and know you won’t stand a chance and are just trying to save yourself the humiliation-”

“Now wait just a second!” Megan quickly countered, “I am not at all afraid of you or your toothpick bitch-blonde daughter! But unlike you I’m not a slut eager show my ass at anyone who thinks to look!”

“Of course you aren’t,” snickered Brie, “If anyone had to look at you or Elly-phant here, they’d be sick!”

The Becketts both laughed out loud at this and Adler just gave a wry grin as she looked at Megan and Elly. Both were blushing but Elly blurted out, “We accept! Just don’t get too embarrassed when you spank those pale asses red!”

Brie pretended to be frightened before laughing while Megan leaned into her daughter as they walked back to their corner, “Elanor Grace, what have you just done!?”

“Gave us the best present we’ll ever get,” Elly just smiled confidently at her mom, “Giving these bitches their fill of embarrassment.”

Just then Adler signaled for each team to send their first wrestler in. Elly winked at her mom and strode to the middle where Brie was waiting for her...

Offline sonalee

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2021, 05:04:57 PM »
Very well written... Waiting for next round.

Offline katietay

• God Member
  • I write on Literotica :)
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2021, 05:10:25 AM »
Great stuff! Love everything about this -- the setup, the descriptions, the emphasis on muscle :D
My Literotica profile: https://tinyurl.com/KatieTayLiterotica

Strong, muscular women engaged in grueling battles for dominance and supremacy, in various settings. Sound good? ;)

Offline sjk59

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2021, 02:25:32 PM »
would be nice to see a finish to this stories , so far great job.

Offline iluvcurves

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2021, 02:48:24 PM »
Hi Margot,

How on earth can this be your FIRST attempt?!
 - not only is it a great story but - in my opinion - it is SO well-written!

Thank you so much for brightening my day  :)

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2021, 03:44:59 PM »
The waiting is causing the drool factor to increase!! Hoping it's not much longer!

Offline KayfabeBabe

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2021, 09:33:31 AM »
I'm dying with anticipation!

Offline Pallas_Athena

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2022, 06:51:08 PM »
Hope we get more of this soon!

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2022, 06:53:15 PM »
this is excellent
trillian: fitzy_j
Discord: fitzy_j#7501

Offline RookieRylie

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2022, 12:25:16 AM »
Would love to see an update for this soon!