News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Bare Knuckle Fighting BKFC 19

• 9 Replies

Offline kumusiama

Bare Knuckle Fighting BKFC 19
« on: July 24, 2021, 06:20:34 AM »
Check out the highlights of two BKFC 19 FIGHTS:

BRITAIN HART VS JENNY SAVAGE
https://youtu.be/iNOLrP8OPDo

RACHAEL OSTOVICH VS PAIGE VANZANT
https://youtu.be/zU3TU8a6Hqo

Offline Mikesabio69

• God Member
  • Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas
    • Fenixcatfights
Re: Bare Knuckle Fighting BKFC 19
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2021, 04:09:12 PM »
Horrifying.  Any reason PVZ squabbled off like a sore loser?
fenixcatfights.com
Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas

Offline watchourwivesfight

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2021, 04:49:03 PM »

because she pretty much is a sore loser......i mean, when was the last time she actually won a fight?

Offline Pawgfight

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2021, 07:23:46 AM »
I feel bad for her, she always had so much fighting spirit but so little fighting ability
« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 07:24:08 AM by Pawgfight »

Offline BarbaraUK

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2021, 12:17:41 AM »

Because that's who and what she is. She's parlayed playing the victim and buying fake tits into being a star despite having no talent outside of taking her clothes off. She just got beat up by one of the worst women's MMA fighters on the planet.

That's unfair. Paige has a lot of heart. I can still remember the five rounds of punishment she took off  Thug Rose, which was up there with Joanna J?drzejczyk vs Zhang Weili for watch-behind-your-fingers brutality.

Paige's trouble is two fold:
- she doesn't progress and MMA did. Five years ago she was a genuine contender in the UFC
- she is awful adapting in-fight to her opponents tactics. Ostovich just kept nailing her with the same overhand right from the second round onwards and she had no answer

Anyways I think she went into BKFC for fat paydays and I'm not sure she won't retire having lost two in a row.

Next stop, fighting tik-tok/you-tubers.

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2021, 02:18:44 AM »
She might have also thought that since they signed her an promoted her, they would give her a fight decision, maybe, like I'm the cover girl for this thing, I'm supposed to be given the benefit of the doubt kind of thing, maybe subconsciously.  For the same reason she might be upset at not living up to the hype she has been given for this promotion.

Offline Benny36

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2021, 03:11:20 AM »
The problem with Paige is she will always have her haters because of her looks and those boobs what I think are awesome. Lol

…. But you can’t doubt her desire to fight or compete even if she’s losing. Granted she shouldn’t on the Main event.,

Offline Pawgfight

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2021, 05:21:37 AM »
Unfortunately, Paige's skill level plateaued years ago, women's mma kept getting better and better and Paige remained just a pretty girl with a lots of heart...that was enough 10 years ago, it's not now.

Offline BarbaraUK

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2021, 12:01:11 PM »
She might have also thought that since they signed her an promoted her, they would give her a fight decision, maybe, like I'm the cover girl for this thing, I'm supposed to be given the benefit of the doubt kind of thing, maybe subconsciously.  For the same reason she might be upset at not living up to the hype she has been given for this promotion.
But unlike professional wrestling BKFC is not fixed

Offline BarbaraUK

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2021, 12:02:49 PM »
The problem with Paige is she will always have her haters because of her looks and those boobs what I think are awesome. Lol

…. But you can’t doubt her desire to fight or compete even if she’s losing. Granted she shouldn’t on the Main event.,

Mackenzie Dern has better (real) boobs, has a huge following, AND she can fight. Nobody brings up her looks because she's a fighter first and not some bimbo who treats pro fighting like it's an advertisement for their Onlyfans account.

The BS around PVZ is astonishing. She's a bad fighter who doesn't work at getting better. Her last MMA win was against Ostovich, in 2019, just a few months after Ostovich had been beaten to a pulp by her husband. Prior to that you have to go all the way back to 2016 for a PVZ win in any kind of fight. The opposition to her getting the money she does for fighting would barely exist if she was actually good. She peaked 5 years ago, right around the time she got the boob job and started doing naked photos on IG for money. That's why people don't want her getting main event billing or taking paydays that more deserving fighters should be getting.

This weekend saw an excellent fight in UFC between Maycee Barber and Miranda Maverick, two attractive women who can actually fight. They had a highly competitive, skilled bout but nobody noticed because neither posts photos of themselves in a bathtub on IG.

What do you think of Logan and Jake Paul then?