News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Two Questions for Old Timers

• 9 Replies

Offline rin753

• God Member
Two Questions for Old Timers
« on: July 24, 2021, 04:16:45 PM »

As a long time fan of real fights, I can tell a fake in less than a minute!  I'm an expert at it!  Ha!

Until now.

I came across a Joan Wise video (probably a fake fight then, right?) called "No Problem Jackie vs Ashley".  It started with the usual bad acting trash talk and ended with the required Joan Wise lengthy facesit.  But in between it looks like they are actually really fighting!

I'd love to know the opinion of the old timers here.  Is it a "work" or a "shoot"?

Second question: This blonde ASHLEY is absolutely spectacular. I only see her listed in one other Joan Wise video (against Jackie, again).  Does anyone know of other companies she worked for, or other videos she was in?

https://www.joanwisecatfights.com/en/download/jackie-vs-ashley-no-problem:13815

Rich

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
Re: Two Questions for Old Timers
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2021, 04:56:40 PM »

As a long time fan of real fights, I can tell a fake in less than a minute!  I'm an expert at it!  Ha!

Until now.

I came across a Joan Wise video (probably a fake fight then, right?) called "No Problem Jackie vs Ashley".  It started with the usual bad acting trash talk and ended with the required Joan Wise lengthy facesit.  But in between it looks like they are actually really fighting!

I'd love to know the opinion of the old timers here.  Is it a "work" or a "shoot"?

Second question: This blonde ASHLEY is absolutely spectacular. I only see her listed in one other Joan Wise video (against Jackie, again).  Does anyone know of other companies she worked for, or other videos she was in?

Rich

I'd say many of the Joan Wise matches was scripted, but there are some that the girls didn't get along and action was heated with real hard hairpulling and both girls fighting for real to be the one on top.
    Have not seen the match you listed.
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline b3b392

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2021, 03:24:48 AM »
The OP reminds me of matches featuring Sasha from Joan Wise sister site Jaguar, that they'd clearly determined Sasha was going to win beforehand. Occasionally though, the other girls would get the upper hand and despite her tough trashtalk throughout you'd catch Sasha waving for the producers to stop the fight so she could start again in a more dominant 'scripted' position. Clearly the other girls wanted to let her know her place if things actually got real...

My conclusion would be that it seems like they might have let the girls wrestle for real unless it then got off-book, and then course-corrected. Could be wrong though...

https://www.joanwisecatfights.com/en/download/sasha-vs-maggie-my-best-friend:13814

The fight linked above maybe isn't the most obvious example of this, and the women are labelled wrong. Her fight with Jamie was the one with the clear waving, I think, and her fight with Storm seems really genuine as Sasha essentially backs off seeming genuinely wary of tangling, then gets a lucky sub or two.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2021, 03:30:31 AM »

Until now.

Rich
Nah this was scripted and is one of my personal favorites (because of Ashley's figure and hot tan lines)! I've never seen Ashley in any other fights unfortunately. Speaking of "I can't tell whether it's a work or shoot"  matches the only fight to ever stump me is also from Joan Wise titled "PC088 I'll Kick Your Ass Right Now" featuring Alecia and Tonya. Can someone PLEASE shed light on the behind the scenes of this fight or give me your opinion on it because several times it looked as if the girls got legitimately pissed (mostly Alecia) at each other and stopped working then there'd be a sudden camera cut. ???

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2021, 04:24:40 PM »

Until now.

Rich
Nah this was scripted and is one of my personal favorites (because of Ashley's figure and hot tan lines)! I've never seen Ashley in any other fights unfortunately. Speaking of "I can't tell whether it's a work or shoot"  matches the only fight to ever stump me is also from Joan Wise titled "PC088 I'll Kick Your Ass Right Now" featuring Alecia and Tonya. Can someone PLEASE shed light on the behind the scenes of this fight or give me your opinion on it because several times it looked as if the girls got legitimately pissed (mostly Alecia) at each other and stopped working then there'd be a sudden camera cut. ???
Yeah, normally when the camera cuts like that it's because things got too heated. I haven't seen this match so I'll have to look it up.

The match I remember most from JW is The Special Gift between Lisa Marie and Simone. Simone was aggressive and used to dominating most women and then just got owned by Lisa. Was trapped in her vicious body scissors throughout the fight and Lisa finished her off with some great breast smothering and face sitting.

Offline Indygent52

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2022, 07:08:31 AM »
I'm not really knowledgeable about that company, but a lot of companies have the scenario fights, with lines and acting during the set up, then, when the fight starts, it gets real. DWW used to do that,  so does Fighting Dolls,  and Foxy Combat as well.

Offline jq000004

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2022, 06:14:12 PM »

Until now.

Rich

Decided to have a look at my copy of this video - IMO it's more realistic than the average JW match, at the very least it's not fully scripted. Some pretty good action but a completely one-sided fight as Ashley seems to have far more idea how to wrestle than does Jackie.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2022, 12:37:01 AM »
The ideal goal is to make the action feel real. I wouldn't care if the outcome was predetermined to set up a rematch(which is actually filmed in the same day and released months later)

Imagine if the lexi vs sarah brooke fight which ended due to injury had a return match= must watch due to the beatdown sarah got

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2022, 02:26:55 PM »

Until now.

Rich

Alecia is one of the fighters who would get pissed off and start fighting hard. She would start fighting with a edge and if the other fighter also liked to win or not be dominated the fight would become heated. The PC matches are the best for real fighting to break out, I love PC-1 with super sexy Latina who has bad temper and looked to really hate  Alecia!
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2022, 08:43:24 AM »
Wonder what the most violent Joan Wise catfight was. Like the one that completely got out of hand the most. Kind of like One spark is enough from DWW
Ddot