News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Female vs Female / Dom vs Sub

• 1 Replies

Offline SexfightingSusan

• Sexy, Fun, Susan!
Female vs Female / Dom vs Sub
« on: July 26, 2021, 03:49:27 AM »
Does that sort of thing intrigue someone?
Anyone ever enjoy grueling wrestling matches of the ' supposed weaker ' sub vs her domme opponent?
Lot of the times, both irl and online, it's so so hot for me as a domme in the few experiences; because the THOUGHT of losing as a domme to a submissive opponent, who can quite possibly make a name off of you, drag your name through the mud, or in weirdest case scenario(not super into it) a sub turns domme after using you just SUCKS! Talk about a motivator not to lose!! So many NASTY outcomes for losing, but at the same time, it's FUN to me. Even if you do lose as a domme, you now have extra incentive to beat them for your pride!

Or. . am I alone in this regard? Love 'submissive' people who are still hard fighters, and was naturally curious how others (dom and sub!) feel about it?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 03:55:48 AM by SexfightingSusan »

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
Re: Female vs Female / Dom vs Sub
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2021, 07:28:55 AM »
Love it,  fighting back is indeed fun both irl and cyber...  turning the tables on her is a special feeling...
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages