News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Titfight 30

• 4 Replies

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
Titfight 30
« on: July 26, 2021, 02:05:25 PM »
Coral
{alt}

Sana
{alt}

"Behind a great man, there is always a great woman."
Words never truer, they perfectly depict the figure of the man, who must search for the perfect half of his life. Normally, those who are predestined do not struggle to find themselves, coming together after a short time to venture into the longer and more difficult story called Life.
But exceptions exist, and they are not subject to any law.
A man might meet the perfect half of his life, and after time find a second. How can a man choose between his soul mates? Simple, he can't - without help.
When the first perfect half Sana heard about the young girl fucking her husband, she immediately started searching for her new rival through social media. As he imagined, the girl presented the same characteristics as him. Sexy, eager for sex and huge breasts.
Sana carefully looked at the girl's photos, focusing more on the female breasts that threatened hers with each photo.
What Sana didn't know was that the second perfect half Coral was doing the same with her profile, then taking the initiative to write to her directly.
Sana heard the notification just before closing the social. Opening it, she found a picture of Coral in a leopard print bikini.
"Hello, bitch. This is the bikini your man enjoys unzipping before sex."
Sana looked carefully at the new photo, taking her time to stagger the girl's mighty breasts before responding. Changing, Sana donned the smallest bikini she owned, so as to better enhance her huge breasts. She knew her boobs were bigger than Coral's, but she wanted to make sure she scared her off.
"Not bad, cxnt. But you have to go a long way to reach my level."
Sana had never exchanged such images with another woman, but she knew she had to.
Soon, there was a heated exchange between the two new rivals, both confident that they were the true perfect half of the man they shared. From words they moved on to threats, but both knew that without action nothing would get resolved.
"He wants me in his life, bitch."
"No, because he has better things at home, bitch."
"Then prove this you're better than me, you old slipper. You and me, our tits and that's it. You'll regret not running away."
"You think I'm afraid of you, little girl? Come here so you can feel the weight of a real woman's boobs!"
"I'm coming, cxnt"
It wasn't until several minutes later that the two pairs of enormous breasts collided for the first time in the bedroom.A long and fierce fight awaited Sana and Coral, where only with victory by submission would they sanction the true perfect half of their man.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 02:05:42 PM by Susanoom »
Susanoom on Tumbrl,Bdsmlr and
Join my Titfight Community server Discord

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
Re: Titfight 30
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2021, 12:08:05 PM »
Coral and Sana collided again in the middle of the bed, slamming their breasts together with renewed force. It had been twenty minutes now that the two perfect halves were facing each other, and both felt an incredible pain coming from their chests. A simple mistake could have proved fatal. The woman pushed her breasts forward, feeling the girl do the same, continuing to keep the relentless pressure on the pairs of tits fighting for supremacy.
After minutes of very competitive wrestling, their bodies continued to clash relentlessly, but only one of the two perfect halves felt that she was losing the competition. When after a strong assault Coral found herself with her back against the headboard, she saw Sana quickly grab her wrists and begin to slam her tits into the younger pair.
The girl gritted her teeth and endured attack after attack, the woman's breasts kept slamming into hers as her legs were jerked apart by the jolts.
When Sana began a full frontal assault against the rival breasts, she was rewarded by the young girl's first desperate moans.
Sana continued to slam her breasts into Coral's pair, seeing as tears began to form in her rival's eyes, inciting her to increase the pressure of the blows.
Coral's eyes widened as her tits began to swell and she began to scream in panic. Her proud breasts were being crushed by Sana's larger tits.
Second after second her breasts were pushed further and further into her chest and the pain was immense, inexorably bringing her to submission a few minutes later.
"Nooooooo!" screamed Coral, yelping "Stop! Stop!" by now the girl was incapable of enduring any more pain.
But Sana continued to press her tits forward, trying to increase the girl's pain, before abandoning all assault when she saw her tits completely engulfing her rival's breasts.
"Get out, bitch," the woman hissed, pulling away.
Sana relished the sight of Coral's tits now hanging down lifelessly, wet with the girl's sweat and tears.
With humiliating rage, Coral limped out of bed, casting a desperate glance at the man she loved, before walking out the door.
Sana sat on the bed, panting but victorious, and took to massaging the tender flesh of her breasts. The pain was intense, but never as intense as that inflicted on her younger rival.
Smiling, she turned toward her man who joined her on the bed. As the throbbing penis entered Sana's vagina, she felt the sudden thrill of danger cross her chest. Coral would return, more fierce than ever, to steal what she thought was hers. But for that night, Sana was the winner.

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2021, 07:30:46 PM »
This poll has to close before you can do a new one. Read the rules.

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2021, 12:04:54 AM »
Sorry, my mistake.  I normally put duration 3 days, and I haven't actually looked at the duration of this in

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2021, 01:01:10 AM »
I changed it to end tomorrow so you at least wait less.