News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Possible Story?

• 1 Replies

Offline fightfeelings

• God Member
Possible Story?
« on: July 26, 2021, 07:48:18 PM »
Look at the pics and give your comments if it is possible a couple get accidentialy to a catfight fetish.
In their vacation the hotel owner spend them two rest ticktes for a hotel own catfight show.
The couple don't know at this time what a catfight is. For the hotel it is a brand new attraction.
Both are very aroused by watching the matches. As the catfighting part dominate their sexual life the wife
decides to fight for her husband. Possible or crap?

I want to skill my writing style and try to split the whole story in parts. Each part should not be longer than 2 pages.
The fights should be the mainpart of each storypart. Quick, fast and maybe dirty fights.

Hope you like the posters. Feel free and give your oppinion.

PS: If i would do a vote i would say that Anne from Germany and Dianne from France will fight the final ;).
But all fights would be very close in my mind.

{alt}
{alt}
Discord: iwilltellyou#2476

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
Re: Possible Story?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2021, 10:00:27 PM »
I think the premise of a hotel owner setup is a bit of a stretch but two couples who meet on vacation with a shared interest or curiosity about catfighting, or where a catfight is setup between two wives plausible.  I prefer the characters to involve more mature women, tend to know a little more about everything, including themselves and if in a good relationship have more invested winning and pride on the line along with an element of jealousy. Curvy wives like you going at it is a better read for me.  Thanks for asking for input.