News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The last answer

• 4 Replies

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
The last answer
« on: July 27, 2021, 03:45:13 PM »
Ladies and gentlemen, good morning / good evening everyone!
I am here today to ask you what your heart desires.
Those who follow me know about my "famous" Checkmate series, and its inexorable path towards the end.  Well, today I'm working on exactly the last battle, perhaps the longest and hardest to write, as it marks the end of a series loved by all of you... and what way to pay tribute to you readers, if not to make yourself an integral part of it?
For spoiler reasons I will not tell you anything about the battle I am writing (although it is not difficult to imagine who is facing in the "final battle").
What I would like to know from you is: where do you want the last battle to take place?  In what area, what setting?
Having created a multi-faceted building, I have the ability to create any type of room, even one outdoors.  From you I would like to know, where should Checkmate's last battle be fought?
However, know that it is not said that I will use what you tell me, but know that I will take everything into consideration.

Thanks for your attention,
Susanoom
Susanoom on Tumbrl,Bdsmlr and
Join my Titfight Community server Discord

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline DDZTDD

Re: The last answer
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2021, 02:16:15 PM »
it appears to me that whoever wins the nipples fight has a big advantage in the following titfight, and it makes sense
so why don't we have another epic nipples fight
each tryging to humiliatinting the counterparty by bending her pround nipples
btw, I always have huge interest in the photoes you find for the story

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2021, 12:16:04 AM »
No, I'm afraid I haven't explained myself well hahaha I meant which location you'd prefer to find.  In short, where is the last battle fought?  On a roof?  In an attic?  In a cellar?  Etc. The battle will be centered on many aspects, and I will try to value everything while writing.

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline krrishtiano

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2021, 12:21:11 AM »
Firstly thanks for some amazing work. I love reading your stories. Now you are spoiling us even more. My choice is in bed, under a silk sheet! Out of sight but not out of senses

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2021, 02:59:59 AM »
Thank you for the nice words.  Your idea is undoubtedly interesting but in Checkmate's case I'm afraid it's too far from the storyline.  I don't think I can write the last fight "without showing the fight".  But your idea I must say is intriguing, maybe I can use it for another story ... even if it fits much better for sexfight than for titfight

Commissions open! MP me!