News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Dangerous Devin vs Erica DeVille--Pro Wrestling

• 3 Replies

Offline EricaDeVille

• Erica ready to kick ass!
Dangerous Devin vs Erica DeVille--Pro Wrestling
« on: July 28, 2021, 04:36:52 AM »
Dangerous Devin vs Erica DeVille

DEVIN:  The lights dim and my entrance music fills the arena. The chorus to "Rock On" by Def Leppard blares through the speakers as I strut out onto the entrance ramp. The distorted guitar kicks the crowd into a frenzy as I turn in a circle, rolling my hips as I show off my tanned athletic body. Standing 5'5 and weighing 124 lbs, wearing pink denim shorts that ride low on my hips and high on my thighs, a white bikini top, pink converse calf high boots and white athletic socks that rise just above my knees. My long blonde hair hanging loose as it sways back and forth across my shoulder blades. The announcer’s voice booms out above the music…LADIES AND GENTLEMEN…MAKING HER WAY TO THE RING…DANGEROUSSSSSSS DEVVVVVVINNNNN!!!…I smile and wave to the crowd as I strut down to the ring in time with the heavy guitar driven music and slide under the bottom rope, rising to my knees as the final "ROCK ON!" echoes through the arena and I raise my arms in the air.

ERICA:  The lights flicker and the music changes abruptly to “Bad Romance” by Lady Gaga and the announcer introduces me…AND HER OPPONENT…STANDING 5’9” 155 POUNDS ERICA DE VILLLLLLLLE…I burst thru the curtain and strike a pose only to be greeted by a chorus of BOOOOOOOs…I sneer and taunt the fans as I strut down the aisle to the ring, wearing a black one piece with purple trim, thong cut in back, shiny tan tights and black calf boots with purple laces. Dramatic purple and black makeup caked on my face. As I walk around the ring I spy a young fan with a handmade sign “We ?? Devin!”…I jerk it from her and hold it up smiling as I look at it then RIP it down the middle and toss the shreds into the crowd as I laugh wickedly. Then I slither thru the ropes and lean against the buckles in my corner casually as I look across the ring at you…”Ready for the Queen to hang another L on ya, baby?! Haha!”

DEVIN:  Now standing in my corner with my  hands gripping the ropes on either side of me, I watch my tall powerful rival's entrance. My eyes narrow and I glare at you as you take a handmade sign from a teen girl and rip it to pieces, seeing the tears well up in her eyes. Feeling the heat in my cheeks as you have me angry all ready...trying to keep myself composed as you enter the ring and make your way to your corner...taunting me. "Not today Erica, I'm going to paint the canvas with that silly face paint." I call out across the ring as I allow our ref to pat me down and nod satisfied I have no weapons on me...not that I could hide them in this outfit.

ERICA:  The ref shuffles over to my corner and I raise my arms letting him pay his hands around my waist. Then he bends and reaches for my boots. I raise my right foot and let him run his hands around the top of that boot. But as he reaches for my left foot I raise my foot slightly but then “lose my balance” and have to put it down quickly………….”Oopsie hehe!”…fans nearby aren’t amused by my antics and BOOOO as he persists and reaches again but once more I “stumble” and reach out putting my hands on his shoulders to “steady myself”….he finally gives up and backs up then backs up toward a neutral corner and waves his hand for the bell DINGGGGGGGG!!!

DEVIN:  My eyes rolling as I shake my head, watching you embarrass the ref. Noticing you won't let him touch that boot and making a mental note to keep an eye out for some dirty tricks. The bell rings and I push out from my corner... Crouching as I quickly move towards the center ring to face you... My arms up and elbows bent as I begin to circle the inner perimeter of the ring.

ERICA:  I step forward slightly and start circling to my right…gradually getting closer…closer…hands up in a ready position, I wiggle my fingers playfully…”come on bitch come to mama hehe!”…closer…and then I lunge as if going for a classic collar and elbow lockup but instead I fake the lockup and KICK the toe of my right boot up hard aiming low in your gut just below the waist band of your pink shorts!

DEVIN:  Both of us have other plans as we close in one another. I grab for your  right wrist with both hands and before I can go any further your boot slams into my lower abs. "UUUUUNNNGH!" I groan and drop to one knee...hands slipping off your wrist as I press my right palm to the canvas and my left hand covers my aching abdomen. Gasping for air.

ERICA:  The fans groan with disappointment as you grunt and drop to one knee…I love that sound and can’t suppress a wicked laugh as I strut around to your left, then behind you slightly…”Awww poor baby are you soft in the middle hehe!”….I plant my left foot and lean to my left as I WHIP my right foot up and around aiming a roundhouse kick toward the middle of your back as you kneel and paw at your belly!

DEVIN:  Quickly catching my breath as I hear you taunt... Your powerful thighs moving past me as you disappear from view. I push up, knowing I need to get back to my feet and get you back in my sights when suddenly my back explodes in pain as you hammer a hard kick to my spine. I let out an anguished cry of pain as the impact sends me stumbling forward on my knees and then I fall forward into the ropes... Left arm hanging over the bottom rope as I grit my teeth and try to deal with the pain.

ERICA:  Another GROANNN from the crowd elicits another cackle of laughter from me as you flail and flop forward to your knees again…and hanging on the ropes too oh that’s too much for me to resist. I strut over to your left side, grabbing your hair to push your head directly over the middle rope. Then I hold the top rope for leverage and drape my thick shiny right leg over the back of your neck and PUSH down hard trying to choke you on the middle rope. Looking out at the crowd I cackle toward the young fan whose sign I ripped…”Look sweetie your precious Devin is all choked up haha!”

DEVIN:  My eyes pop open as you force.my throat down over the middle rope…my arms flailing as I try to fight you off...feeling your powerful leg pressing down onto the back of my neck. I begin to cough and gag...my boots drumming the canvas .. seeing the shock and disappointment on the faces of my fans as you are destroying me early in this match.

ERICA:  The fans are going nuts booing , screaming at the ref…the ref yells for a break but I just look at him and laugh acting like I can’t understand him because of the noise. He finally starts to count…1…2…3…at 4 I quickly remove my leg and raise my hands gesturing to show I made a break…”ok ok whatever you say honey hehe!”…but as soon as I’m sure he’s stopped counting I grab the middle rope and jerk inward sharply trying to use its tension to whip you backwards and down to the mat!

DEVIN:  I can barely hear the ref counting...and know you comply by the release of pressure on my throat...left to hang there a moment as I gasp for air...the color returning to my face when suddenly I feel the rope pulled down and then snapped back into my neck. I am launched backwards onto the thinly covered boards of the ring and lay their writhing as I rub my neck...the red marks from the cables clearly defined across my throat... My legs slowly kicking at the air as my boots rub against the canvas.

ERICA:  I feel the ring SHAKE underneath my feet and another groan of disappointment from the crowd. Your little fan is yelling COME ON DEVIN!…I cast an evil glare toward her and hiss “Awwww shut up!”…then I strut around circling you, my shiny hips swaying confidently with each step as I point at you and taunt the fans…”LOOK AT HER NOW YOU FOOLS HAHA!”…finally moving in from your right side I measure my steps and jump and kick my feet out front so I am falling in a sitting position aiming my right leg at your throat as I try to chop your head off with a leg drop to the neck!

DEVIN:  Taking this precious moment to recover as you taunt and play to the crowd...hearing the swishing of your shiny tights as you circle me. "Come on Dev...you have to get back in this" I think to myself...hearing my fans encouraging me to fight on. I raise my eyes to find you stepping back and then leaping into the air with your legs kicked out in front of you... I throw my right shoulder up and twist my hips as I move to roll away...hoping I can clear the leg drop before you land it.

ERICA:  I see a blur of motion at the last moment…”oh shhiii!”….BAM!!!…the ring boards rattle and the cables creak as I land hard, burning pain up and down the back of my legs and my ass cheeks as my big tits jiggle in my stretchy black suit…”ye-OWWWW!”…I howl as the fans erupt with a mixture of cheers and laughter. I finally raise my right butt cheek off the mat and paw the hosed flesh gingerly…”ohhh shit my..my asssss”

DEVIN:  I roll back to the ropes and quickly grab for them as I pull myself up to one knee, facing you as I watch you howl and moan...rubbing your right leg and butt cheek. I push up to my feet...wincing at the pain in my back and fighting through it... Releasing the ropes as I charge for you now, hopping into the air and aiming both of my feet down to stomp your belly and then hop off of you and continue running to the opposite ropes if I am able.

ERICA:  My eyes widen in shock as I see you rushing toward me as I sit there rubbing my ass…you go airborne and the soles of your pretty pink converse boots FLY at me…”oh fuuuUNGHHHH!”….unable to block your kick my fleshy belly absorbs both soles and my body bends and folds as my feet kick up in the air then I flip over onto my side curled up pawing at my belly…”ohhh shiii ackkkk y-you biii ackkk!”…coughing and sputtering as the fans erupt YESSSS GET HER DEVIN!!!!…I see the ropes as I lie on my side. Crawling a bit I grab the middle rope and pull myself up finally getting my feet on the mat and turn and push away from the ropes staggering toward center ring as I look around trying to find you…”wh-where’d the bitch go!”

DEVIN:  Landing on my feet I continue running towards the opposite ropes, turning and letting the weight of my body lean into the cables as the force launches me back towards you. My rubber soles pounding the canvas as I pick up speed ..seeing you getting to your feet and stumbling towards me, I leap up and turn cross body to take you to the mat with a body splash.

ERICA:  My eyes widen in shock again as I finally see you and by the time I do you’re FLYING at me…”nooo AGHHHH!”….your body crosses mine and I go sprawling backwards landing with another loud BAM as my feet fly up in the air then flop to the mat as the ring shakes. I manage to get my arms under your body and THRUST upward when I land to make your momentum roll you over my head and off of me so you don’t get any ideas about a quick pin…I roll to my side grimacing and see the ropes close by, so I do a full ROLL and go under the ropes and step down to the arena floor to buy some time. I shuffle along ringside pawing my belly and my butt, cursing and muttering as fans nearby laugh and point yelling CHICKEN! for me leaving the ring and your young fan whose sign I ripped yells HAHA SHE’S KICKING YOUR BUTT YOU MEAN LADY!

DEVIN:  My hopes of hooking your leg for a pin are dashed as you bench press me into the air and send me rolling off of you. I stop as my body hits the ropes and I push up to one elbow...watching as you roll out of the ring..."You have her scared now Dev.." I think to myself as I use the ropes to get back to my feet... Watching you limp along the outside of the ring as the crowd distracts you with their taunting and booing. I cross along the ropes to the corner nearest you and begin to climb up the turnbuckles...steading myself as I reach the top rope... Trying to act quickly before the cheering of the crowd tips you off... Balancing as best I can as I wait for you to turn in my direction so I can launch myself off the top rope and aim a high risk drop kick at your chest.

ERICA:  I jaw with the fans, jabbing one finger at them as my other hand continues to rub my sore belly…”You shut UP, you idiots! You can’t talk to ME like that!”…and they give me hell right back in equal measure. But soon their eyes seem to look past me…behind me…and up…oh I can literally SEE the excitement in their facial expressions until nobody is actually looking at me anymore. They’re all looking past me and up so I know what’s going on. I creep back a bit from the railing, then turn…slowly at first…but then out of the corner of my eye I see a pink converse boot on the rope. So I know you’re coming. And I LUNGE toward the ring apron and quickly duck into a low crouch hoping to get out of harm’s way!

DEVIN:  A huge grin on my face... My mind already envisioning the satisfying impact of my boots flattening your breasts as I leap into the air. The smile quickly turns to a look of panic as you anticipate my attack and move out of the way... My body slamming hard onto the thin padding outside the ring as I scream in pain and roll back and forth... My thighs and hips taking the worst of the impact.

ERICA:  The fans let out a collective GASP of horror as you land hard on the thin mats lining the concrete floor. I turn to survey the damage as I rise and stand. I strut over toward you putting my finger to my temple in an “I’m smart” gesture as I taunt the nearby fans “that’s right you fools your bimbo just isn’t smart enough to beat the Queen haha!”…stalking over next to you I raise my right foot and STOMP the sole of my pretty black boot toward your side and ribs!

DEVIN:  Tears welling up in my eyes as I lay on my side... Forgetting all about the dangerous rival in black as I try to deal with the incredible pain in my hips. The young fan shouts "Devin look out!" But it's too late...your boot slams into my ribs and I let out another cry of pain... Rolling away from you as my back hits the metal crowd divider ..in a lot of pain and A LOT of trouble.

ERICA:  The metal railing clanks a little as your body rolls into it. The fans in the first row flinch instinctively at the noise. I stalk over and smile at them and wiggle my fingers playfully “you’re close to the action aren’t ya! Lucky you! You get to see the Queen work her magic up close!”….I punctuate my statement with a laugh and a hard KICK of my right boot aimed at your belly button as you lie there on your side with your back against the metal rail!!

DEVIN:  The toe of your boot sinks into my soft belly..unprepared and unable to brace for the impact. A bolt of pain explodes in my core and fans out through my whole body as I shudder and curl into a ball... Groaning and heaving as I can't find the air to breathe...my blonde hair matted to my face with sweat... Knowing I am finished if I stay in this position...and not sure I have the strength to fight back.

ERICA:  The metal railing CLANGS louder this time and even scoots a bit on the floor causing the fans to flinch and gasp. They recover from the shock and boo and scream. Their angry breath is so hot I can feel it on my bare arms. The ref is yelling for us to get back into the ring and I hold up one finger and giggle “just a second sweetie we’re coming hehe!”…:he starts a VERY slow count as I reach down and grab your blonde hair and pull you up. When I get you up on your feet I hold your left arm and a handful of the pink denim shorts, twisting the fabric in my hand trying to wedgie you, then I spin and rush to the apron and use my grip trying to SLING you under the ropes and into the ring…”GET your ass in there!”

DEVIN:  ”Unnngh...oooooohh" I groan as you pull my up to my feet by my sweat soaked blonde mane. My scalp burning as you tug harshly. I feel your grip on the back of my shorts and then squeal in pain as you twist and yank... The leg holes of my jeans shorts disappearing into my cheeks as you give me a rough sharp wedgie to hurt and further humiliate me before tossing me back into the apron and under the ropes. I roll twice and come to rest on my back..looking up at the lights... Trying to push up to my elbows and get my legs beneath me as I try to fight through the pain to get to my knees.

ERICA:  I slither under the ropes as the ref’s count reaches 7 then he waves his hands stopping the count and yelling OK WRESTLE!…I rise to my feet and see you struggling to get to your knees so I rush forward to greet you, planting my left foot and swinging my shiny right knee up and around trying to nail you right in the kisser!

DEVIN:  Lifting my head.. I see a shiny black flash of brutality storming across the ring towards me...knowing you will want to do some heavy damage I anticipate you will go for my face or head and in the weakened state I am in my only response is to go limp and drop back, laying flat as your knee swings over my body and face.

ERICA:  I see your body flop backwards and the fans gasp. Thinking I must have hit you. As I plant my feet my brain pauses. I didn’t feel any impact. But the fans seem to think I demolished you, and you’re sprawled out flat. Hmm oh well either way doesn’t matter as much as I’ve pounded you is my conclusion. So I drop to my knees at your right side and curl my right arm under your left knee and hook your leg up off the mat as I lay my chest across yours confidently and coo to the ref “ok count the bitch!”.:::he drops and checks your shoulders then slaps the mat yelling ONE!!!

DEVIN:  ”Nooo!" This did not have the result I intended... Feeling your weight press down across me as you hook my leg. One!!! The ref shouts with the accompanying slap of palm on canvas. "Twwwwoooo!"..."KICK OUT DEVIN! COME ON DEVIN!" the fans still behind me despite this mostly one sided beat down... But I am a fighter...and for better or worse do not know when to quit. I push up with all my strength..trying to wiggle a shoulder up before the refs hand drops for the three count.

ERICA:  I am confident I’ve got you as your body seems limp under me and your leg limp in my grasp. But just before the 3 I feel your body buck under me and I slide off your chest and lose my grip on your leg…”Aghh! Shit!”….I shriek angrily as I look at the ref and he holds up two fingers. My own chest heaving from the exertion of this battle I sneer at him then out my left hand on your chest to hold you down as my right hand balls into a fist and I SLAM a punch down hard aimed at your belly button…”Stay DOWN bitch!”

DEVIN:  “Uuunngh”… Your hand pressing down into my chest after I avoid the kick out. My arms grab your wrist trying to pry it off of me...and then I feel your knuckles sink into my belly...adding more pain to the blazing fire in my stomach and abs. I cough and groan...my feet kicking and boots pounding the canvas

ERICA:  The fans erupt in a chorus of BOOOOOOOs as you flail in pain. I laugh wickedly and grab your left leg again, hooking under your knee as I raise your leg high in the air and flop my thick chest across yours as I snap at the ref “count the bitch NOW HAHA!”….he slides his hand in checking your shoulder then slap the mat agin starting a new count…ONE!!!

DEVIN:  Growling and then letting out a shrieking scream of anger and pain, I use my free leg to try and thrust my hips up, bridging as much as I can as I try to push you off of me before the count of two. "Get off of me you big cow!!!!" My face red from exhaustion... Muscles trembling.

ERICA:  “What the fuuu whoaaa!”…my eyes widen in shock as I literally feel your body bridging up and powering my body off of you…the fans go nuts as they see your display of power and athleticism and the ref abruptly stops the count. I scramble to feet angrily and think about berating the ref but instead my mind schemes and I grab the ref’s arm and turn him toward the section of fans where your young fan is located…I point at the young fan and tell the ref she was trying to throw stuff into the ring. He leans over the ropes and starts talking to her checking out my story as fans shout NO SHE’S LYING! …but he has to check the claim and as he does I stalk away and reach into the top of my boot and pull out a short length of chain and wrap it around my right fist menacingly as I creep around and smile watching you and waiting for you to get up…wiggling my left hand as if to urge you to get up as the fans scream and boo!

DEVIN:  My head dizzy, muscles and organs aching from the beating I have endured... I slowly push up to a seated position and lean forward to roll onto my knees... Hearing the commotion as you create a distraction with the fans but not yet lifting my head up as I try to focus on getting back to my feet. Slowly rising up on shaking legs I hear someone shout "DEVIN, she has a weapon!” the words sending a boost of adrenaline through my body as I spin to face you.

ERICA:  I stalk around like a ghoul creeping as I watch you struggle to even stand up…snapping my head toward some loud fans who are screaming and hiss at them ……..”hushhhh shut up!”…when you finally begin to rise I take a quick glance and see the ref still yapping with your young fan…so I fix my sights on you…stalking toward you haughtily as I cock my right fist back…back…then plant my feet and SWING my chain wrapped fist around aiming to clock you in the left temple!

DEVIN:  I turn and see coming towards me, an evil grin on your face as I catch the glint of metal covering your left fist. I try to react, bending my knees to crouch low and try to lunge at you to tackle you to the mat. However, the beating I have taken has me slow to react..and even as I begin to duck your chain wrapped fist slams into the side of my head. The sickening sound of metal smacking flesh is deafening in my ears... And I spin 360 degrees before falling down onto my back... Arms and legs spread wide. My eyes wide open looking at the ceiling of the arena as my breasts rise and fall with my shallow breath

Gaaahhhhh!!!!!!

ERICA:  The fans erupt into a huge round of angry screams and booooooos. I stand and watch you spin then flop to the mat with my painted lips curled into a wicked giggle. When I hear more screaming I glance over my shoulder and see the ref is now looking around with a confused expression. Fans start pointing at me and screaming at him but he doesn’t seem to understand because of so many people yelling. I pull the bust of my black suit out from my breast a bit and tuck the chain into the cup of my suit. Then I wave for the ref excitedly…”come on hurry I’m gonna pin her!”….he moves toward you as I do and I drop at your right side and curl my right arm under your left leg and hook it off the mat. Laying my chest across yours and feeling my thick boobs smush down across your upper body. The ref peeks at your shoulders then slaps the canvas yelling ONE!!!

DEVIN:  Still conscious...but it does me no good... I feel your meaty breasts pressed down over top of my smaller ones... Your thick muscled arms holding me down... My knees barely moving as my feet shuffle weakly on the canvas... I am trapped in the pin and moan out as I am forced to listen to the ref count.

ERICA:  I savor the sensation of your body lying under mine, your warm leg limp in my grasp. As I gaze out I see one section of the crowd, including your young fan…desperation in her eyes as she clenches her fists and screams for you to get up…I pucker my purple painted lips and smack a playful kiss toward her and laugh as I hear the ref slap the mat again yelling TWO!!!

DEVIN:  My heart breaks ...hearing my loyal fans...the crying pleas of the teenage girls who look up to me as their role model... I let them down... I wasn't able to fulfill their dream of seeing their hero win in a fight against one of her biggest rivals...humiliation and shame flood over my emotions as I lay under you.... Awaiting the final count as you savour your victory

ERICA:  The ref’s hand goes up…up…frantic screams of anguish and frustration piercing the air as the ref’s hand finally comes down again….THREE!!! SHE’S OUT!!!….I release your leg and rise up on my knees and thrust my hands in the air “YESSSSS!”….as I hear the bell clang DING DING DINGGGGGG…blending with a roar of BOOOOOOO from the stands. Finally I put my hand on your chest for support and stand up. I plant my right boot on your chest, right between your tits, and jut my chest out proudly as the ref raises my hand and the announcer booms out YOUR WINNER BY PINFALL ERICA DE VILLLLLLLLE!!!

DEVIN:  The fans erupt…“BOOOOOOO!!!!!!…CHEAAAATER! CHEAAAATER!!!!" My head is pounding as I hear the chant begin... Along with a few select curses and names for you that don't bear repeating!

ERICA:  I smile and laugh out toward the fans as they booooo….grinding my foot on your chest a bit to make your boobs jiggle. Finally the ref gets tired of holding my hand up and pulls me away from you. He marches me to the ropes and stands there until I slip thru the ropes and make my way up the ramp pausing along the way to taunt the fans before finally disappearing thru the curtains.  Wondering whether you’ll be able to look your fans in the eye as you drag your loser ass out of the arena. Hehe!

DEVIN:  Gggggooooodddd.. the sole of your boot grinding into my chest as my breasts bounce inside the cups of my bikini top... My nails scratching at the canvas as I groan... Thankful when the ref forces you to remove your foot.... I turn to my side...curling up into a fetal position...drained of energy and in to much pain to move as the toll of the match catches up with me. I hear your wicked laughter trailing off as you leave the arena the winner.

END

- [ ]
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 04:40:54 AM by EricaDeVille »

Offline Brandiprowstls

• God Member
Re: Dangerous Devin vs Erica DeVille--Pro Wrestling
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2021, 10:16:13 AM »
Red hot match, ladies!  Very well worked, both of you! 
Love all, trust few, do wrong to none......except in the ring.

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2021, 07:30:53 PM »
Just, WOW!

A great comeback from Devin who lived up to her name and created a very dangerous situation that may decided the outcome of the match, maybe an inexperienced move but for sure one that heated the match up and made the spectators hold their breaths for some seconds.

And what to say about Erica? She maximized the heel role to the limit, enraging the fans, letting the referee look incompetent, humilating her proud opponent and selling the moves like a pro, all while acting sexy as hell, a force in the wrestling ring.

One last thing to say, thanks for sharing!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 07:36:56 PM by User1 »

Offline DevinWins

• Ring the bell!
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2021, 03:32:13 AM »
Thank you for the reviews! This match was so much fun and Erica is an incredible opponent (even if she is a cheater). I'm hoping we can build on our rivalry and give y'all something to look forward to.