News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Portman vs Kunis - 2009 Flashback Fight

• 0 Replies

Offline WrestleFic

Portman vs Kunis - 2009 Flashback Fight
« on: July 28, 2021, 07:10:27 PM »
Natalie Portman (28) vs Mina Kunis (26) - 2009 Flashback Fight

Mila Kunis strode down the halls of the State University of New York Performing Arts Centre, following a rapidly moving intern. The pair stopped at a door marked 'Theatre' and the intern motioned her in.
"Here?" said Mina. The intern nodded.
"Apparently everything is set up inside, they're waiting for you."
"Thanks," said Mina, pushing the door open. The intern hurried away as she entered. She found herself halfway down the brightly lit, and curiously empty, auditorium. She paused for a moment before heading toward the large stage.
"Everything set up, huh?" she muttered to herself, dumping her bag in an empty chair before climbing onto the stage. Laid out on the floor were a series of blue mats, stretching across the majority of the stage. Furrowing her brow, she turned to face out into the audience seating.
"You made it!"
Mina jumped at the sound of the voice as a brunette woman stood up from one of the chairs; she must have been sitting there the whole time.
"Natalie!" said Mina, surprised. "Where's everyone else?"
Natalie Portman grinned before suddenly sprinting toward the stage and climbing up. She stood and pulled Mina into a tight hug.
"So, no-one else is coming. It's just us. I asked Darren to set this up for the two of us."
Mila pulled back from the hug, keeping her hands on Natalie's arms.
"So this isn't our first Black Swan rehearsal, huh?"
"Not exactly."
"Ah."
Mila took a couple of steps back and looked Natalie up and down. She took note of the woman's attire - yoga pants and a loose sweater - and smiled slightly.
"So should I assume you're wearing a sports bra under that thing?" Mila asked. Natalie tilted her head, smiling back.
"What makes you think that?"
"I've been talking to Scarlett Johansson. She told me what the two of you got up to during The Other Boleyn Girl, and I'm guessing it's my turn now."
"Did she tell you about the time I knocked her out in a headscissor and then spanked her until she woke up?"
"She mentioned that. She also said she got you in a wicked facesit a week later."
"My face was red the whole rest of the day. Literally."
With a flourish, Natalie whipped off her sweater and threw it to the side of the stage, before slipping off her sandals as well.
"So are you up for it, or did I get these mats in for nothing?"
Mila chuckled and began removing her footwear.
"As it happens, Scarlett's been helping me train ever since I got the part. I don't think she wants you to win."
Natalie's eyes lit up.
"Then this should be a lot of fun."

Natalie and Mila began circling each other on the mats. Both women were now barefoot, Natalie dressed in a black sports bra and matching yoga pants, Mila down to a dark blue crop top and faded jeans.
"I probably could have dressed better if I knew this was gonna happen today," Mila muttered. Natalie laughed.
"Don't start making excuses yet. Wait until I'm on top of you first."
"I don't know if I can wait that long."
Mila lunged forward and went low, trying to spear Portman around the waist, but the smaller girl was ready and deftly grabbed at Mila's wrists. With a surprising show of strength, she bent Mila's arms outward, stretching them to the sides and drawing their bodies closer together in the process. Then she released the hold and quickly wrapped her arms around her waist, hoisting her into the air in a bearhug and squeezing tight. Mila gasped as she felt herself leave the ground.
"Strong girl!" she said. She put her hands on Natalie's shoulders to steady herself.
"This isn't my first rodeo," Natalie replied with a devilish smile. She squeezed her arms, crushing Mila's stomach against her chest and knocking the wind out of her.
"Not mine either," said Mila. She wriggled in Natalie's grasp and managed to get her legs around her opponent's body, loosely locking her ankles behind her. She flexed her quads and Natalie grunted as she felt herself being constricted.
"Not bad!" she said through gritted teeth. With one final pulse of her biceps, she dropped to her knees and slammed Mila down onto the mats. It wasn't a hard impact, but it was enough to make Mila unlock her legs, and Natalie quickly loosened her own hold and rolled to the side, putting a little distance between them. Mila got to her knees, keeping her arms up ready to defend herself.
"You're looking a bit scared there, Mila," Natalie said tauntingly. She crawled a little closer.
"I'm just getting warmed up," Mila replied. "I've done a lot of training for this film."
"Me too," said Natalie. "Did Scarlett tell you how strong my legs were? Because they're definitely tougher now."
She made a feint toward Mila's left side, before suddenly drawing back and rolling the other way. Mila fell for it and turned to the left, only to find Natalie leaping on her from behind. A wiry pair of arms snaked around her neck as she felt Natalie's full weight bearing down on her. She put down one hand to steady herself while grasping at Natalie's arm with the other, trying to keep it from tightening around her throat.
"Let's see how tough, huh?" Natalie whispered in her ear. From her perch on Mila's back she easily got her legs around her midsection and crossed her ankles. She immediately piled on the pressure, eliciting a low moan from her victim.
"Hurts, right?" she continued, relaxing her legs a little. "How about... now!"
She pulsed her thighs again and this time Mila's legs gave way, dropping her flat on her stomach. She tried to cry out but Natalie's arm held fast against her throat, leaving only a quiet gurgle. Natalie laughed and pressed her mouth to Mila's ear.
"I love that sound. Do it for me again, would you?"
She squeezed her legs and once again Mila let out a low gurgle of pain, slumping weakly on the mats.

All of a sudden, Natalie untangled her legs from Mila's body and let go of her head, standing up. Mila took a few deeps breaths and began to push herself up.
"No, no, you don't get up yet," said Natalie softly. She placed one foot between Mila's shoulder blades and pushed down firmly, easily pinning the larger girl to the mats.
"How did you find my scissors? Painful? Maybe a little bit enjoyable?"
"Pretty... pretty strong," Mila gasped. Although Natalie didn't seem all that heavy, she was effectively forcing Mila's chest into the mats and restricting her breathing.
"Pretty strong? I think we can do better than pretty strong!"
Natalie lifted her foot briefly before stomping down on Mila's back. Mila choked as her chest flattened against the mats, and wrapped her arms around her own body in pain. Natalie used the opportunity to take a seat in front of her head; Mila only noticed when she felt a hand tangling into her hair.
"Hey-"
"Now!" Natalie announced loudly, giving Mila's hair a sharp tug and pulling her head off the floor. She locked eyes with her opponent and gave an evil grin.
"Let's see how strong I can be, huh?"
Natalie slid forward, one leg on each side of Mila's head, locking her into a front headscissor. She pulled Mila's head deep until her chin was resting on her crotch. Her legs stretched into the air, feet crossed securely over each other, one hand resting on the back of Mila's head to keep her in place. Mila desperately tried to struggle but barely had time to put her hands on Natalie's thighs before she began squeezing.
"Argh!" she screamed, her head suddenly bursting with pain as two strong thighs flexed against her face. Natalie lay back and laughed, not even looking at her victim as she piled on the pressure.
"Scream for me, baby!" she shouted, pushing Mila's head as hard as she could as she scissored her.
"You... haven't... won yet!"
With a desperate effort, Mila raised her arms in the air before hammering down on Natalie's stomach. She caught her at just the right moment, and Natalie was momentarily stunned and winded from the unexpected attack. Mila wrenched her legs apart and went on the offensive, firing a more controlled punch into Natalie's stomach as she sat up. Her fist connected with a satisfying smack.
"Son of a-"
Mila clambered over Natalie's legs and deftly straddled her body, reaching forward to pin her arms down as she did so. Immediately, Natalie began struggling, but with newfound vigour Mila entangled their legs and locked on a grapevine hold. Natalie's legs, previously the crushing vice around her head, were now being stretched painfully apart. Mila leant into the pin, pressing her chest down on Natalie's.
"Not strong enough," she hissed, widening the grapevine hold as much as she could. Natalie grimaced, holding back a scream of pain. Mila couldn't help smiling, despite how sore her body was - being on top had given her a surge of adrenaline, but it seemed to have taken the fight out of Natalie. She relaxed the hold for a few seconds, allowing Natalie to catch her breath, before tensing her legs once again and pouring on the pressure.

"Please, don't..." Natalie moaned. Mila's smile widened and she lay fully down, resting her forward on Natalie's forehead.
"You were doing so well," she whispered tauntingly. "But as soon as you lose your legs, suddenly you're just a weak little bitch, huh?"
"No..." Natalie responded quietly. She bucked her hips but there was a lot less power behind it than Mila had expected, and she easily stayed on top.
"Scarlett trained me well," Mila continued. "You're a scrappy fighter, but I knew if I could get the advantage then you'd give up the fight before long."
"I haven't... I'm not..."
"Shh." Mila released Natalie's left arm and clamped the hand over her mouth instead, getting up slightly to get a better angle. Natalie's eyes widened in panic as her air was suddenly cut off, but her struggles barely increased. She brought her hand up as if to try to push Mila off, but instead simply rested it submissively against her hip.
"Like I said," Mila laughed. "You've already lost. Why don't I make it official, hmm?"
She released Natalie's other arm and took the hand away from her mouth, allowing her to catch a few shallow breaths. Mila broke the grapevine hold and instead moved forward to straddle her stomach, locking her legs firmly on each side of Natalie's body. She leaned forward and yanked up her own crop top to reveal more of her taut belly.
"Pucker up, Portman," she said seductively. Placing one hand on the back of Natalie's head, Mila leaned forward and thrust her stomach against the smaller girl's face. She held her head firmly, pressing her face-first against her tight abs. Natalie tried to protest but could do nothing more than mumble into Mila's belly.
"It shouldn't take long now..."
Natalie's arms flailed around, slapping weakly against Mila's body, but before long her strength faded and her arms dropped to the mats. Her ragged breaths became shallower as she sucked what air she could past Mila's skin, her nose mashed firmly against her belly. After a while her struggles ceased entirely and she slipped into unconsciousness. Mila slowly lowered her head to the mat and sat back, looking down at the sleeping woman beneath her.
"Damn," she whispered to herself. She reached down and grabbed Natalie's face, shaking her head back and forth a couple of times to make sure she was out, before standing up and making her way to the edge of the stage to retrieve her bag. With a sly grin, she began fishing around inside it.

Natalie awoke a short while later to find herself lying on her front. The first thing that she noticed was the pressure on her wrists and ankles, and she quickly realized that she had been hogtied with some kind of rope. She turned her head to the side and found Mila sat next to her, waiting patiently. Natalie's yoga pants were piled on the floor next to her - she must have stripped her down to her boyshorts.
"Hey," said Natalie quietly.
"Hey," Mila replied with a smile. "You're awake."
"You got me. I gotta say, I'm impressed."
"I thought your scissors would do it for me, honestly. Maybe I just got lucky."
"Maybe."
Natalie struggled in her bonds.
"So do you always hogtie your opponents, or am I getting the special treatment?" she asked. Her eyes fell on the camera in Mila's hands. "What's the plan here?"
"Just a quick video. Don't worry, it's not going public, it's just something for the three of us to commemorate this moment."
"The three... Scarlett put you up to this, didn't she?"
Mila laughed.
"It didn't take much to convince me. Now, I hope you're ready, you've got the starring role."
Mila set the camera to record and placed it on the floor in front of her, so both she and Natalie were visible in the shot. She smiled widely and spoke directly to the camera.
"Hi Scarlett, it's me! Today was the big fight, and guess who ended up kicking ass? That's right, your girl did it!"
She reached down and grabbed Natalie's hair, pulling gently to ease her head up a little.
"So Scarlett and I had a couple of ideas how I should celebrate my victory," she told her. "And I figured, why not have it both ways?"
"Is one of those ways shaking hands with Natalie and calling it a day?" asked Natalie hopefully. Mila ignored her and slid her foot to rest just under Natalie's chin.
"My way is a quick and easy submission from you. Kiss my foot."
Natalie glanced down and frowned.
"Go on," Mila said. "I know you used to make Keira Knightly do this when you were filming Star Wars. Call it revenge by proxy."
Natalie sighed and carefully planted a few kisses on Mila's foot.
"See, that wasn't so bad," said Mila, letting go of Natalie's hair. She shuffled herself backward, out of Natalie's sight.
"Now Scarlett's way is another bit of revenge," she continued. Natalie's eyes widened in realization and she glared into the camera.
"Scarlett, I'm gonna get you back for this!" she hissed. She yelped in pain as Mila sent a sharp slap across her ass and she instinctively tried to curl into a ball, but the hogtie kept her from moving. Three more slaps quickly followed, alternating between her butt cheeks with each one.
"I've never got to do this to anyone before!" Mila called out. "I get the appeal now!"
She spanked her again, four more times in succession, before reaching in and grabbing each cheek with a quick squeeze.
"This is just cruel," Natalie moaned. Mila laughed again.
"We're nearly done, don't worry."
She licked her palm and raised her hand high before her final two spanks, causing Natalie to cry out again. Satisfied, Mila reached over and picked up the camera.
"Until next time!" she said brightly, ending the recording.