News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

TABSK: Vaccine hesitancy edition

• 1 Replies

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
TABSK: Vaccine hesitancy edition
« on: July 28, 2021, 09:23:13 PM »
Dear TABSK:  My name is Kammie.  I'm a 48 year old brunette MILF, married to a healthcare professional.  Mostly happily married.  What I mean by that is that for whatever faults he or I have, I'm committed to him for the long haul--other women need to stay away.  He and I moved down South after serving a term in a boring-as-you-would-expect Middle America cookie cutter community.  While there, I went thru the motions of trying to befriend our blonde neighbor Meredith, my age, and I reluctantly confess, also a MILF.  There was undeniable sexual electricity between Meredith and my husband while we were neighbors, but shortly after we got to know, and not particularly like, each other, Meredith and her husband moved East, and my husband and I moved South.  So, we would never interact again, so I thought.  Until the last few weeks.  Meredith, who is not the sharpest knife in drawer, has reached out to my husband by text to ask him if she should persist in her hesitancy to get her Covid vaccination.  One question and one follow up was fine.  But now she's asking him about "other" medical and health topics, and I don't like that they're still texting.  Meredith is initiating, not my husband.  But at what point do I deny her access to him?  Since Meredith lives hundreds of miles from me, I can't deliver my displeasure to her face-to-face, woman-to-woman.  I don't want to give her the satisfaction of knowing she got under my skin.  But neither do I want her to rediscover her attraction to my husband.  Kammie

Dear Kammie--We've heard plenty of random or obscure cover reasons for the text reach out, and health care questions aren't necessarily the most blatant.  Let's face it--if after all these months Meredith is still on the fence about vaccination, we don't think you're in danger of being out-foxed (see what we did there?) by her over possession of your husband's heart--or manhood--regardless of whatever electricity may exist between them.  Play it cool for now, not so that Meredith gets or doesn't get any satisfaction vis-a-vis you, but so that their texting doesn't become secretive.  Stolen texts just amps up the forbiddenness of an already-fraught medium, and that will only lead to trouble.  Which, frankly, is where we see this headed anyways between you and Meredith.  Your bitterness about having had to "serve a term" in the company of the blonde MILF feels every bit as uncommitted as the sexual tension between Meredith and your man.  Our guess is Meredith has some residual bad feelings of her own towards you, and will continue to act on them.  Should be fun.  TABSK

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
Re: TABSK: Vaccine hesitancy edition
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2021, 11:08:58 AM »
Dear Kammi,

Send just one text to Meredith: "I got my husband a new phone with 5G connectivity, which means now you have the plague, but at least my hubby can't catch a VD from you. Have fun in hell, bitch".
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople