News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Titfight 31

• 2 Replies

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
Titfight 31
« on: August 01, 2021, 03:24:47 PM »
Due to my error, this poll was rightfully deleted. I apologize to everyone for my mistake  ;D

Dakota

Anna
{alt}

A few months passed after Dakota succeeded in her intent to insert herself into another woman's love life, stealing her husband for her own purposes.
The girl loved what she had achieved, a truly sexy and well endowed man gave her the life she deserved. The girl lay down next to her sleeping man, savoring the tranquility of that post-sex situation. She still remembered how she and the man's now ex-wife had faced each other on that very same bed. Her tits and the blonde's fought for almost a full hour, their nipples dueling incessantly as their flesh deformed out of all proportion under the immense pressure the two women exerted to overpower the other. Eventually, Dakota felt the rival breasts yield against her own, then bringing the woman into submission. She savored the look of fear and sadness in the blonde's eyes when she felt her breasts give way, sensing how much she would lose to the girl.
A notification from the man's cell phone brought her back down to earth. Normally, no one tried to disturb them on Sundays, with a few rare exceptions. Moved by curiosity, Dakota opened her man's phone, widening her eyes as she saw a picture of a beautiful girl in a bikini. Scrolling through the chat with that beauty, she discovered that Anna was simply her man's secretary, with whom he regularly went to fuck in the office.
Anger began to boil inside the girl's young body. How dare that slut try to steal her man? The same man she had stolen from another woman! Dakota wasn't ready to say goodbye to that life, not so soon after. Something had to be done, anything. So, calm slowly returned, and Dakota smiled as she knelt on the bed to take a selfie.
"Do you want him all to yourself? You're going to have to fight me for it, bitch," Dakota wrote, confident that the other girl would accept her invitation to the confrontation.
Dakota looked with eager anticipation at the phone screen, suddenly wishing she could feel the sensation of a woman breaking against her cleavage again.
After only a few minutes, Anna's reply appeared on the screen, igniting more of the girl's desire to destroy that bitch.
"I've been waiting for your appearance, bitch. I heard from our... mutual 'friend' Beth. If you think it's so easy to beat me like that stupid blonde, you're sadly mistaken."
Dakota felt her nipples harden with excitement, another woman wanted to fight her for her man.
"Then come to my house now, bitch. I don't want to wait to destroy you in front of my man!"
"I'm already on my way, bitch. I can't wait to fuck MY man after proving I'm the better woman!"
A few minutes later, the two girls were embraced on the bed, pressing their huge breasts together in front of the man they both loved, knowing that only one pair of tits could overpower the other.
Susanoom on Tumbrl,Bdsmlr and
Join my Titfight Community server Discord

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Titfight 31
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2021, 07:38:12 AM »
Story, please!

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
Re: Titfight 31
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2021, 05:17:49 PM »
Grunts and groans rose from the sweat-soaked bed of the two girls fighting. Dakota and Anna had begun to hammer their breasts against the rival couple, drops of sweat flew at each contact while one moaned from the blow, but ready to respond immediately to the opposing girl. The lucky man had already witnessed a fight for his dick, and had begun to understand when such a battle would be over. With an enthusiastic smile, his eyes remained fixed on the twisted pairs of breasts in the center of the bed as the two girls grunted and moaned incessantly.
With one final blow, Dakota's breasts smashed against Anna's breasts, and both girls moaned as they tried to keep their pride crushed against their counterpart. Pushing relentlessly, their flesh swelled outward, sliding in the sweat. Anna grabbed her rival's shoulders, and tried to push her onto her side, but Dakota somehow managed to mimic her move, resulting in both of them falling.
Wasting no time, the two busty women hugged each other, squeezing their boobs together. Having fallen with his head to the foot of the bed, the man was able to perfectly see the flesh of each girl modeling himself around the rival couple, the nipples stabbing the enemy areolas mercilessly, eliciting groans and yelps of pain from both of them. the girls.
Anna and Dakota continued to squeeze incessantly, convinced that one breast would finally push the other back until it was completely silenced. The man watched with intrepid excitement as the duel unfolded. His eyes registered perfectly the moment one breast began to give way.  The girl immediately felt her pride losing ground, and she couldn't help but fight back to resist.  But as their tits were squeezed and pushed together, a couple's flesh began to soften more and more, deforming to push through the dominant breasts.  When she realized she wasn't going to win, the losing girl's eyes began to water as she ceased all attacks, trying instead to leverage with her hands to ward off her rival. That was perhaps the most unusual surrender for the girl, forced to run away so as not to see her breasts completely defeated.
"Nnnnn... Nooo..." Dakota moaned as her breasts were squeezed more and more.
Anna smiled wickedly as she tightened her grip on her rival, bringing her even closer to her. She could distinctly feel her breasts pushing Dakota's breasts back and out, now defeated. Just a little longer, and Anna would have flattened the woman of her head.
With a snarl of anger and supremacy, Anna pushed her breasts forward for the last time, completely eclipsing Dakota's pair, who screamed in pain and threw her head back. The man could see the pain mixed with resignation in the girl's eyes, aware that she had lost the fight.
Any resistance from Dakota ceased to exist, as did the texture of her breasts.  As she cried, she felt her Anna push her onto her back.
Mercilessly, the secretary began grinding her tits again against Dakota's defeated couple, just for her sheer personal pleasure. Even without speaking, Dakota knew the gesture was to emphasize her superiority.
"My tits are better than yours. I'm more woman than you, and now he's belong to me"
Dakota did not even have the luxury of being able to cry in defeat: Anna moved her sweaty breasts over the girl's face, and pressed hard to block every breath of the loser. Though Dakota tried to escape, fidgeting, she was too tired to tip the girl over her. The last thing she heard was Anna's scornful words.
"My man knew my breast was better" laughed Anna "He was the one who asked me to choke you with them... in the end, you are no different than that the blonde whore"
Then darkness enveloped Dakota.

Once awakened, Dakota found herself in an empty house. There was nothing left of his man, only her clothes. She understood why Anna hadn't taken her bras from her, and it made her seethe with rage.
"Why use a loser's bras?"
Dakota vowed vengeance on herself, but that she should only do it when her wounds healed.
For that night, only Anna could enjoy a huge cock in the midst of her cleavage.

Susanoom on Tumbrl,Bdsmlr and
Join my Titfight Community server Discord

Commissions open! MP me!