News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Judy vs Helena in a nude catfight.

• 6 Replies

Offline hghunt999

• God Member
  • Fan of almost all things here on FCF
    • Not my page, but my stories are here under HG Hunt
Judy vs Helena in a nude catfight.
« on: August 03, 2021, 02:03:04 PM »
Their  online meeting generated sparks right from the starts. Since both ladies and their husbands were massively into catfighting and it turned out they weren't far apart, it was easy to arrange a catfight between Judy and Helena. Both women ( and husbands too) were excited when stakes were agreed upon. Both  women were fit, having trained to compete. It is a classic blonde vs brunette match too, for those who enjoy that element, as each of them and their husbands do too.
HG Hunt

Offline gelle

Re: Judy vs Helena in a nude catfight.
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2021, 03:30:15 PM »
Easy game for Helena.

Offline fleuger99

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2021, 03:58:57 PM »
Judy gets my vote, she has an awesome athletic body, would outlast Helena.

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2021, 05:45:21 PM »
This should be a great brawl. Judy takes command early and finishes Helena in less than 5 min.

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2021, 11:36:24 PM »
Thanks for the great poll HG!  I clearly picked the undercat on this one...but I'll be in the blonde's corner anytime.  The blonde seems more natural and comfortable with her body...could play a lot of head games with the brunette before, during and after the fight.  Perhaps a womanly wager will be added to the rematch as both women agree to see who can grow the biggest, thickest bush which the winner can take as a trophy to give her husband after the next match.  That's catfighting old school style. As for this meeting it would definitely be hot and on for both couples...after Judy wears Helena down physically and extracts a verbal submission then putting Helena on full display by way of use of various classic wrestling holds...Judy skillfully arouses her conquest with her fingers until Helena's whole body convulses and her pussy squirts in a massive orgasm.  Judy then queen's and forces barely conscious glassy eyed Helena to please her until Judy drenches Helena's face and soaks her her brunette mane with her juices. Judy recovers and puts Helena completely out for the count with a brief face sit and when Helena regains consciousness turns head in the direction of her husband's moans she see Judy sitting spread legged on Helena's husband's lap and Judy's golden pussy slowly sliding up and down his long thick shaft as Judy looks down at her with a very satisfied smile.  Once she has marked and thoroughly lubricated Helena's husband's shaft Judy hops up walks over and grabs Helena by her brunette mane and drags her on all fours over to Helena's where she forces Helena to acknowledge Judy's claim on Helena's territory by demanding that Helena suck Judy's juices of her husband's cock and Helena eagerly complies hoping to regain some pride by demonstrating her skill but again Judy denies her this satisfaction and her husband's too as she yanks Helena's head off her husband's cock by the hair, pushes Helena to her back and plants a foot on Helena's breast while digging her big toe into her nipple.  Judy absolutely beaming with pride at this point turns her attention to the men and asks tells them it is their turn to fight and promises a victory fuck to the winner.  The two muscular, well endowed husbands rise to comply with her demand...but that is another story.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 12:09:32 AM by rocknrick22 »

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2021, 08:36:51 AM »
Very nice  poll and setup. Enjoyed it a lot and this is how I’d imagine it going with Judy winning.

Could see Jody asking Helena’s husband if enjoyed watching her kick his wife’s ass. Reluctant to answer fearing his wife’s reaction Judy begins giving him a hand job. Stopping each time he’s about to release she is literally pulling the answers from him she wants Helena to hear. He wanted to tell her anyway as he got so turned on watching Judy punish his wife but was afraid to say so. Judy now has broken his wife physically and womanly as confirmed by her own husband. Judy proceeds to finish her rival off sitting Helena up in front of her husband so they can see each other as Judy knees behind Helena encircling her head and neck with her arms locking in a sleeper hold. The whole time whispering in Helena’s ear about how hard her man is watching her get her ass kicked, as well as what she will be doing to him as soon as she is out cold. Helena awakes to see Judy doing exactly what she told her. The worst part for Helena though comes when her husband thinking she’s still out and unaware of what is happening. Hearing her man telling Judy how much better she is than his wife. Telling her he’s glad she kicked his wife’s ass and how much better she is in bed. Judy saw Helena come to and purposely kept her husband from knowing Helena was listening to him. Judy on the other hand is looking right at Helena as he talks about the fight with nothing but compliments as to how she easily she put his wife in her place.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2021, 02:59:32 PM »
I have been fantasizing about these two going at it ever since I saw this great poll.