News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fight at the Pool House -Bella vs Erin

• 21 Replies

BellaLux

Fight at the Pool House -Bella vs Erin
« on: August 12, 2021, 01:58:44 AM »
Have you ever met someone that you instantly didn't like? For no apparent reason, this is how Erin and I felt about one another. We were both on holiday on the beautiful Spanish Island of Ibiza. We noticed each other right away. All week long we had been competing for the best poolside spots, best seating at the bar, and for the attention of the same men. It seemed that each time I looked up, Erin was there. We often made eye contact at poolside, before glancing away from each other. At dinner, she was always at a nearby table at the same time that I was there. She always seemed to be at the same nightclub as I was, dancing nearby and uncomfortably close to me. On our final full day there, I got out of my pool chair and began to approach her. To my surprise, she was up out of her chair and was approaching me as well. Without speaking, we both nodded to the pool house and knew what had to happen. We walked there together in silence. I opened the door and Erin walked in. I walked in after her, closed and locked the door behind us.

There were changing lockers on the walls on opposite sides of the room, with a long wooden bench in front of the lockers extending the length of the room on either side. There was an ample sized space in the center of the room, plenty of room for fighting. Needing no encouragement, Erin and I squared off against one another, both of us barefoot and in our swimsuits, both of us ready to fight.

Bella is 5'7", 130 lbs, 34C, and 32 years old.

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=71669

Erin is 5'6", 110lbs, 36D and 23 years old

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=summary;u=69803

Who wins this battle inside the Pool House? You vote...you decide.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2021, 11:49:00 AM by BellaLux »

BellaLux

Re: Fight at the Pool House -Bella vs Erin
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2021, 03:54:57 AM »
You made the right choice, ThickMammaPump. Otherwise, I was coming for you next. You may have saved yourself a beating equal to or worse than the one that Erin is about to get.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2021, 03:59:07 AM by BellaLux »

Offline ^Megan^

• God Member
  • AMIRAH…MY LOVE!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2021, 05:04:54 AM »
She’s sexy, she’s tuff and she is going to be the winner…Bella!

Good luck sweetie!

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2021, 09:41:18 AM »
Ibiza, not my normal haunt, but after the trials and tribulations of the past eighteen months i needed a break, working for the NHS is high intensity. So, the choice of foreign destinations being limited, Ibiza it is.
Now i have been known to enjoy a good scrap, win or lose as long as i get my shots in it makes me happy, it also turns me on tho not necessarily for the person i'm fighting.
So, first day in Ibiza, i'm relaxed and chilled. I settle on a lounger by the pool in my skimpy b;lack 'kini, lotion applied, shades on, could life be any sweeter? It's at this point as i gaze around taking in the hunks showing off their toned sunkissed bodies that i notice this chick eyeing me up and from the look on her face i do not mean in a good way. I smile back at her, if you haven't seen my sarcastic smile you've missed a doozie. And so, as the days went by and the temperature rose the looks got nastier and it was pretty clear that this person enjoys fighting as much as i do.
One day i see her strutting around the pool in my direction, from the determined set of her mouth and narrowness of her eyes i could tell this was now gonna come to a head. I sprang up off my lounger and set off to confront her. We met poolside. Our bikini clad breasts almost brushing together. You could almost feel the electricity between us as we stared each other down, or attempted to. Neither of us blinked or broke the stare until at some unspoken command we turned in unison and made for the poolhouse.

Once inside with the door securely locked and bolted we went to opposite sides of the room and both got ourselves ready for a fight that has been brewing for a few days. She's slightly taller than me and a good 20lbs heavier, i guess thats what comes from being 9 years older than me, things start to sag and the weight slides down onto the hips.

We move to the centre of the room, i flick her the finger then bring my right hand whistling towards her face....time we got this fight started!!

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2021, 09:43:26 AM »
Erin in black 'kini

BellaLux

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2021, 11:36:03 AM »
Is this bitch serious?! Look at my level of fitness. There's no way this snooty bitch can hang with me in a fight. My weight advantage is in all the right places and will just make my striking hurt more than hers will and give me more effectiveness. She is like a twig to me, one that needs to be snapped in half. The time for preliminaries is over. I have despised this bitch all week long. Cutting in on my fun, my time, my vacation. She may have had a good time on holiday, but I can be certain that it won't end well for her. Perhaps she can be a patient in her hospital as well as a worker. She will have trouble with both my strength and experience. This is going to be a long and painful day for her.

Still we have not spoken, and I actually have no interest in anything she has to say anyway. Erin puts up a middle finger to me, and that just fills me with rage. I see her badly telegraphed right hand come in towards my left cheek and I turn to my right and take a glancing blow off the cheek. "Oh, it's on now, bitch," I say to her, those being the first words spoken between us. As I turn to my right, I ball up my fist and twist my body hard to my left now, in Erin's direction, aiming my fist directly into her left ribs with power from behind. This won't be some amateurish slap which can be easily avoided. Should this land, she's really gonna feel it and learn not to mess with Texas!

I'm wearing my camo bikini for this fight. Sending her a message.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2021, 11:39:41 AM by BellaLux »

Offline Sarhafun

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2021, 06:49:23 PM »
Poor Erin realy seems to want to spend the rest of her holiday in hospital.
Have fun Bella and look me up for a real challenge when you ate done here

Offline charlie41

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2021, 07:32:45 PM »
Bella will win this !!

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2021, 09:23:00 AM »
The slap i aimed at your face was meant as an introduction but you rather smartly avoided it, much to my annoyance. Then moving smoothly like a cat you adjusted your stance, balled up your fist and sent a fierce right hand into my ribs. Gasping in pain and going a fetching shade of red i stagger backwards. There is no doubt this bitch is powerful and knows how to use her weight advantage. However, smaller i may be but i'm scrappy as plenty of bigger girls have found out, even if i lose they tend to show the bruises for some days after.

I suck in air, my ribs throb, but hey, no fun without pain right? Gathering myself i spring forwards closing the distance between us quickly. I bring up my right foot as if to strike you on the inside of your left knee but the real purpose of this is to distract you from my real intentions as i bend my right arm and drive my elbow towards your temple..."Avoid that bitch" i hiss through gritted teeth, only half talking to myself.

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2021, 11:04:09 AM »
Bella is in good shape for sure but my vote is still for Erin, she is experienced and a real cat.

Go Erin and prove those who voted against you wrong!

BellaLux

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2021, 01:07:47 PM »
BANG! My right fist slams hard into Erin's ribs and I get a deep satisfaction out of seeing her face wince in pain. Expecting a retaliatory strike, I see Erin bring up her right foot as if to attempt a knee strike. From my boxing training, I know that one cannot move their arms to throw a punch, or in this case an elbow, without her shoulder scrunching up. The distraction with her foot might have worked if we were clothed, but her right shoulder scrunching up is easy to spot as we are both wearing bikinis. As I see her right foot raise, my eyes are focused on that side of her body. I see her elbow coming at me high, but I am too close of a proximity to avoid it. I am surprised that she is throwing a right elbow with her right foot off the ground as if to strike my left knee as she is way off balance to be effective. She'll not be able to generate much power with her elbow strike with having only one foot on the ground. A good punch or elbow strike would only be generated with adequate power if one pushes off with their legs into the blow. Erin hasn't done so. Her elbow comes into me high, aimed at my temple. I'm surprised that Erin would go for a knockout blow so early in the fight, and to do so while off balance and out of position. Unable to completely avoid the blow, but having been signaled by her shoulder that a strike was coming from that side, I am able to raise my arm and take a good bit of her elbow strike across my forearm. Her elbow glances off my forearm but is misdirected just enough and I take it onto my left cheek, although with limited power as it was thrown with her on only one foot. Still, her elbow lands and I too want to land a devastatingly sound early blow. As I take her elbow off of my left cheek, I partially block it with my left arm, and angle my head slightly away, limiting it's effect. I turn in to Erin hard, pushing off on my leading left foot, generating power, with a hard right fist aimed at her solar plexus, a shot at her central body mass that is more unlikely to miss. I will be in a good position should this land.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 03:47:43 PM by BellaLux »

Offline Slowakei222

• God Member
  • i am 1.86 m and weigh only 60 kilo
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2021, 02:02:39 PM »
I think Erin wins

Bella look like 52
To old

So she is defintyl slower etc.

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2021, 05:15:52 PM »
It must be like fighting a ghost, not that i ever fought one but i imagine they are almost impossible to hit. I go in with a vicious elbow that would almost certainly render you senseless, luckily for you though you read my intentions and i barely brush your cheek. This leaves me open and you step right in with a bone shaking punch to my belly. Now i pride myself on being reasonably toned but not toned enough to shrug this punch off.
I groan then gasp and almost in slow motion i drop onto my knees, the air driven out of my body. My head droops and i try to suck in air to fill my lungs. Of course you are not just going to stand there admiring your work so i tense up as i wait for your next assault.

BellaLux

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2021, 06:54:27 PM »
Having partially deflected an off balance elbow to the side of my head, I land with a strong solid punch to Erin's solar plexus. She grabs her tummy and drops to her knees. I've learned long ago that one doesn't have to land head shots to win or to even be effective in a fight. I know that if you hit the body hard enough and often enough that the head will eventually fall. After assessing the damage done by my punch to Erin's solar plexus, I plant my left foot forward and rear back with my right knee. I swing my right knee forward aimed at her central body mass, where it is more likely to connect. I thrust my knee hard and forward at her central body mass, which from this height it is her chest. I throw my knee forward hoping to land it hard into her chest right between her tits. Hoping to do so hard enough and with enough force to knock her onto her back.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 10:51:15 PM by BellaLux »

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2021, 01:44:23 PM »
I think this bitch has mistaken me for a punchbag, i can assure her i'm not. Not only can i assure her i can also prove it. Down on my knees, head down, suffering the aftermath of her punch to the stomach. I sense her getting closer, my body tenses, i lift my head. Then it happens, she throws a knee aimed fully at my chest, good job i raised my head or it would have laid me out for the count. So as the knee travels towards me i snap up my left arm and drive it out away from my body then, lunging fowards off my knees i bunch up my right fist and drive it towards her unguarded crotch. As i do this i let out a shriek..."AAAAAAIIIIIEEEEEE" and as my fist returns to me i unfold it and drag my nails down the inside of her left leg.