News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Women's 3v3 mma ppv

• 12 Replies

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
Women's 3v3 mma ppv
« on: August 13, 2021, 10:37:51 PM »
Scroll to the bottom.
https://mma.pl/the-war-2-denis-bad-boy-zalecki-kobiety-maja-wieksze-jaja-niz-faceci/

Hard to tell if this will be mma or bare fist since the language barrier, but they are good looking and the organizer says they have tons of women applying.  Interesting....

IG accounts in this article

https://mma.pl/devils-vs-bad-girls-czyli-pierwsza-grupowa-walka-kobiet-na-the-war-2/

Got some more info via translations:
WOMEN'S FIGHT 3VS3
The War organization surprised again and at Saturday's gala we will see the first such match in history! The 6 women will enter the cage and fight a bare-knuckle duel. The Bad Girls and Devils teams will stand in front of each other .

BAD GIRLS
This team includes Agnieszka B?a?ewicz , who has returned to boxing training after a long break and wants to test her skills in bare fist fighting. Weronika Mokrzycka who trains MMA and boxing , who in one of the interviews stated that she also gained experience in street duels, and Roksana Kali?ska . The last of the contestants has been training kick-boxing for several months and is the only one who has never participated in any fight.
DEVILS
The Devils team is Magda Iracka , who has been training boxing for 10 years, Agata Krawczy?ska, who has no contact with martial arts, and Oliwia Kota-D?browska , who trains kick-boxing. Agata will enter the cage as a competitor with the least experience, but admits that she has always wanted to prove herself in a duel and fight, and The War is a great opportunity for her.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 11:32:11 PM by Goodluck »

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
Re: Women's 3v3 mma ppv
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2021, 10:40:53 PM »
youtube channel with interviews....   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRjgxVmukgA&t=46s

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2021, 04:21:54 PM »
The video is for free on the websites with their articles.  Pretty good stuff, it was really some untrained good looking women in chaos lol.  And, being Poland, the price as about $5, maybe producers should be going to Poland like ECNWC went to Russia?

Offline highrain75

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2021, 04:47:39 PM »
The video is for free on the websites with their articles.  Pretty good stuff, it was really some untrained good looking women in chaos lol.  And, being Poland, the price as about $5, maybe producers should be going to Poland like ECNWC went to Russia?

Sorry, the fight is for free on the site, or the interviews with the women? I couldn't see any actual fight.

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2021, 07:15:17 PM »

Sorry, the fight is for free on the site, or the interviews with the women? I couldn't see any actual fight.
https://mma.pl/the-war-2-devils-zdemolowaly-bad-girls-w-grupowej-walce-kobiet/

I might be the only one who likes this, but it's pretty cool to me and so many women in the US take kickboxing and mma for exercise, it's as if they decided to go ahead and do a fight lol, crazy times we live in.  Hope there is more.

Offline Wives Fighting

• God Member
  • Let's kick our heels off and pull each others hair
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2021, 04:19:17 AM »
Thank you for sharing this. I was long hoping for this type of action for many years. Things are evolving well. I know there are zillions of girls out there who feel the same as these girls, wanting to prove their fighting abilities in the ring. I hope the other countries pick up on this and we get to see new kind of sport. We have Car Juitsu now which never in a lifetime I thought would be possible. Kudos to the organisers involved. And bravo to the girls , they might look sweet and innocent but they sure as hell can pack a punch. Awesome stuff.
"Whenever women catfight men think it's going to turn to sex" - Yasmin Bleeth

Offline Mikesabio69

• God Member
  • Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas
    • Fenixcatfights
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2021, 08:44:44 AM »
Ugh, a low point in female combat. Not sexy at all. These are assaults. Exciting? Sure, as violence can excite. But sexy? Nyet
fenixcatfights.com
Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2021, 04:33:48 PM »
Ugh, a low point in female combat. Not sexy at all. These are assaults. Exciting? Sure, as violence can excite. But sexy? Nyet
Entitled to your opinion, but view count and this being mainstream, you are in the minority for sure.

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2021, 09:28:44 PM »
Promising news, the promoter did an interview this week saying he is considering a 5 on 5 female format, they received hundreds more applications from females than from males. 

Offline Mikesabio69

• God Member
  • Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas
    • Fenixcatfights
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2021, 10:30:55 PM »
Hmmm, with 5 v 5, there might be less chance of easy beatdowns; you may have changed my mind on this concept! And to be fair, not every 3 on 3 would turn out the way that one did. It would depend on the team. I just hated seeing one out of commission so early and then the other two were out of luck.
fenixcatfights.com
Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2021, 08:49:16 PM »

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2021, 07:42:05 PM »
https://mma.pl/the-war-3-turnieje-mezczyzn-i-kobiet-na-jednej-gali/

Article above and per facebook November 27th is the next event,  featuring a bare knuckles women's boxing tournament. 

Offline ppearse

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2021, 06:21:30 PM »
Here are links to see the footage of the 3-on-3 fight.  It's worth seeing both videos, as they're from different cameras.  At one point, one of the girls gets caught spectating and her opponent clocks her hard. It's not easily seen in the first link but the second camera caught it nicely.

They need to clarify the refs' responsibilities. They seemed to prevent one girl from coming back into the action, and didn't seem to know if being down on the mat meant stopping the fight.  That very last punch to the helpless, laid-out girl looked brutal -- too bad we didn't see a better look.

Sure, the "skills" are lacking, but the courage and enthusiasm are on display. When it was 3-on-1, she stood up and fought as long as she could.

https://mma.pl/denis-zalecki-po-the-war-2-moze-zrobimy-walke-kobiet-5-vs-5-wideo/
https://twitter.com/streetfitebncho/status/1426651202268377089