News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Hot Mom fights for son...Part 3

• 2 Replies

Offline Mr. Cavalier

• God Member
    • Cavalier Magazine
Hot Mom fights for son...Part 3
« on: September 22, 2010, 04:34:35 AM »
http://cavaliermagazineonline.com/

I really started looking forward to every other weekend when I was going to go to Dad’s.  I think my Mom could tell, but I never said anything about Rosa. The last thing I wanted to do was to hurt Mom. Rosa would tell me all about sex and what women liked. She got naked for me all the time and would let me touch her, but she never let it go farther than that. I was jacking off all the time. One night Mom came into my bedroom again while I was watching TV.  She asked me if wrestling was going to be on, I told her not that night. Then she asked if it would be okay if we just talked. I said sure and turned off the TV. She told me how much she missed Dad but she was glad that he was still a good father to me.  It’s true, even though I don’t see him that much, he makes sure I have everything I need, he bought me a dirt bike for my birthday.  She told me that she had been feeling helpless and need to do something to feel good about herself.  Then for the first time she asked me about Dad’s girlfriend. I didn’t want her to know how much I like Rosa, so I just said she was nice and very young.  I didn’t think about it then, but I’m sure the “very young” part didn’t make Mom feel any better.  I could see in her eyes she was hurt but then she leaned over and kissed me on the lips, it was just a kiss at first, but then it became very grown up and very sexy. “You’re becoming a big man” Mom said. Then she took off her robe and let it fall to the side of my bed. Mom was completely naked!  She pulled my shirt over my head and pulled back the sheets. My penis was already hard as she took it in her mouth. Mom rubbed my stomach while she sucked on it.  My penis was all wet and she rolled over and lay on my bed on her back.  Mom took my hand and put it between her legs.  Her pussy was soft and wet. She told me to get on top of her. As soon as I did I slide my penis inside of her. I kissed and sucked Mom’s huge boobs while my penis went in and out of her pussy. Everything we had done so far was just for me. I wanted this to be for Mom and I could tell by the sounds she made I was making her feel good.  I could feel her pussy tightening around my penis and she screamed. I was so excited I just let my sperm shoot out inside of her. Then I just lay on top of her, feeling her naked body under me. Then I rolled over beside her and we started kissing again.
 Then Mom really shocked me. “I want to fight your Dad’s girlfriend” she said. I didn’t say anything but my heart pounded even harder than it was from the sex. “I’ve never fought before and I know I can’t win your Father back, but I need to get rid of all this anger and feel strong again.” I told her I understood and that I loved her no matter what. Then she told me that what she wanted most was for me to be proud of her.  I told her that I always would be. I really like Rosa and didn’t want to see her get hurt, I mean she didn’t even know Dad until after he divorced Mom.  But then I was afraid the fight would never happen because I really wanted to see it. I even thought maybe the day we went to Dad’s house for the fight, he might have another girlfriend.  I even wondered what she would look like and how it would feel to watch Mom fight a woman I didn’t know.  But mostly I thought about her fighting Rosa and I jacked off. When the day came Mom drove me to Dad’s house. She was dressed in a short blue dress that tied around her neck and very sexy white high heels.  We didn’t talk as she drove but my mind was racing over what was about to happen. Usually, Mom would just drive away as I carried my bag to the front door, but this time she walked up with me.  She rang the bell and we stood there for what seemed like a long time. When the door opened part of me was hoping it would be a woman I didn’t know.  

http://cavaliermagazineonline.com/
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 01:35:49 AM by Mr. Cavalier »

Offline CrashCorrigan

• God Member
Re: Hot Mom fights for son...Part 3
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2010, 10:34:11 AM »
We're getting closer and closer . . .

Offline Mr. Cavalier

• God Member
    • Cavalier Magazine
Re: Hot Mom fights for son...Part 3
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2010, 07:07:31 PM »