News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

18 years old misty vs may for cluess ash

• 1 Replies

Offline Matt

• God Member
18 years old misty vs may for cluess ash
« on: August 19, 2021, 02:22:46 AM »
I do not own pokemon but I thought this would be fun to write
Ash, misty, and may are now 18 years old and they are walking down a road. Ash is in the middle of misty and may, Ash dosn't notice they both like him, despite this being so obvious. They set up camp. Later that night they are both sandwiching ash and glareing daggers into eachothers eyes. (Ash is still clueless) Ash is now deep in thought on why he lost that gym battle last week. He was intrupted by misty.
Misty:Oh ash look up at the stars it looks so pretty Kind of a romantic spot don't you think why dont we cuddle some more
Ash: (confused) uh yea I guess
Ash and misty cuddle
May: (pissed) Hey ash forget the stars look at that bright full moon and she cuddles with ash on his other side.
misty and may were now both wrapped around ash each trying to get ash closer to him then the other one. They satrted to trying to push eachother off of ash. They also started trash talking.
Misty: May get off of my ash! He loves me more
May:No Misty he loves me more.
Misty:Iv known him alot longer then you did and I met him first (misty pulls ash toward her)
May: Well then you shouldn't have left him to become a gym leader(may pulls him back)
Misty:Ash knows Im prettier
May:ha You pretty ash knows Im deff. prettier
misty and may are now in a wrestling lock on eachother with ash being a bit sqeeze between them.
meanwhile ash fails to realize all this because he is now back in deep thought over that gym battle loss. He knows that he could have won the match if he only used bulbasaur instead of squrtle he would have won that match. All the sudden ash is awakend by tugging.
Misty and may are now tugging on his hands.
Misty: (misty pulls ash's hand) come on ash come with me. Lets get away from may and find some place to be alone.
Ash:(thinking) (why would misty want us to get away from may and be alone)
May:(pulls ash's other hand) No come with me ash we can go to a place and forget all about misty
Ash: (thinking) This is kinda of weird cause misty just said the oppisite thing as may just did. They got to make up their minds here.
Ash: (I have to speak up) HEY! Can one of you go get my belt cause I have to get a rematch on that gym battle. I left it behind the tent.
Misty/May: Ok Ill get it for you ash
Misty/May:No me!
Misty/May:ME!
Misty and may both let go of ash and race toward his belt.
They each run oppsite ways around the tent. Of course they run around and see it on the ground. They both make a dive for it. They land ironically land on top of it with both of them trying to reach it. They end up in a arm wrestleing position. They are now wrestling for it and start rolling in the dirt.
Ash immediately runs over and see the two of them scrappy on the ground completly clawing, pushing, shoving, headbutting and trash talking.( wow do they have some kind of confrontation??)
Ash stands there and watches them for a time wonderding whats going on here??, He starts to notice that their not to happy with eachother for some reason.
Ash: Thats it!! I know how Im going to win that pokemon battle I dont need squirtle or bulbasaur because I got pikachi!!!!
He picks up his belt and run off toward the next gym battle and to achieve his dream to become a pokemon master.
Misty and may still dont notice and contiune to fight for the heart of ash.
All the sudden it starts to rain and ash comes back. Misty and May are still fighting they each get up while hair pulling eachother. They see ash run into the tent they let go of eachother and run in after him. Ash is getting into his sleeping bag and going to bed. Misty and May do the same. That night ash gets up and leaves the tent for some late night pokemon training. Misty and May get an idea. They each crawl over to ashes bag and get in thinking the other one is ash. They feel around for ashes hand and end up grabbing eachothers unknowingly knocking over a bottle of quick drying clue. The next moring misty and may wake up nose to nose and see eachother.
They quickly try to break apart but are stuck to eachother.
Misty/may: Your not ash!
Misty: get off of of me may!
May:your the one who wont get off of me misty!
The two can not break apart
May: Great you just had to try and cuddle with ash
Misty: He is going to be my boyfriend so yes that would be correct
May: dream on misty you will never get him.
Misty:try me!
May:try me!
They were still trying to break apart. They magange to stuggle them selfs into a standing position. They were facing eachother angrly but needed to work together just to move. They end of falling to the ground sideways. each in a grrrring mone!!! They were hissing face to face still unable to break apart.
To be continued

Offline Pedromalone

Re: 18 years old misty vs may for cluess ash
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2021, 04:08:07 AM »
This needs to go into the story section not here.