News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Law about catfight in your region

• 7 Replies

Offline aniani

• God Member
Law about catfight in your region
« on: August 22, 2021, 09:52:18 PM »
Hi,
My younger sister (26 years old) had a quarrel with her same aged female colligue in office infront of other people, last week. Now my sister was so angry with her that she wants to quarrel again with her, also ready pull each other hair in anger, if the other girl again quarrel with her. My sister office boss said, this is your female quarrel & it can happen as high work load. Now, two women next quarrel will turn hair pulling catfight as a result of quarrel most probably.

Now I want to know,

1) What is punishment may get two women get if it happened in public place if no women accuse each other but they do hair pulling & dress riping (if any) to each other?

2) If one women attacked by other, but their fight become even, then will the 2nd women will be same guilty as 1st women?

3) If the catfight happen private place & one women go to police then what may happen if no serious injury occurs to both women?

4) If catfight happen in office, what punishment may they get as per govt/private office policy?

5) What will happen if this happened in your country/region?

Ani

Offline Luckyman

Re: Law about catfight in your region
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2021, 05:57:19 PM »
They could both be charged with assault, and it rarely matters who started it.  As someone who has some experience in arranging matches, I can tell you that there's really no "safe" way to do this.  I would highly recommend that they hold this fight at a private residence, but even that is no guarantee.  I've had lawyers draw up contracts for both participants, stating that they are fighting for sexual gratification both for themselves and their partners, and that they accept the fact that they may become injured.  But even stipulating statements like "no holds barred" or "the participants agree to fight until one is unable to continue" isn't fool proof.  As an example, just because you have a statement saying that the fight will continue if there is damage to a breast or nipple won't keep you from getting sued months or even years later if one girl learns she can't breast feed her baby.

DottiD

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2021, 08:38:03 AM »
Almost any state in the U.S. the arriving officers will ask each if they wish to press charges, unless they witness upon arriving the first blow struck, it becomes a she said she said and if neither presses charges it is dismissed right there, if both press charges they cancel out cause again its one word against the other, the final option is the officers choice, he/she can charge both under a law within the community guidelines of causing an incident.

Both may also get a ticket for infighting a riot or public disturbance, that fine can be from 100 dollars to 1,000 depending on that town/cities ordinance they are charged with, they might also both receive a weekend in county lockup to cool off, if their boss which i highly doubt said go ahead he /she also would be facing charges and if eithe gets hurt the trouble level goes a lot higher as does the law suit either can bring on the boss for advising them to go ahead., if they want to setttle it they best find a pay any the hour motel where no one cares. What they do in the room and settle it behind closed doors or in the woods or a field no one goes.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2021, 09:38:28 AM »
One of my fantasies is office women, each dressed in a suit jacket, blouse, a skirt, no bra, barefoot having a catfight, each ripping each others clothes off.
But, in reality, in a real office, I do NOT want two women to fight and I would be the first to stop it and/or call security.

Offline martianboy2

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2021, 10:08:13 AM »
Number 4 of your post-

If they fight in or outside the office, they will almost certainly lose their jobs if this is during or immediately after office hours.

They could also lose their jobs if they fight away from the office if they are wearing a uniform. It would be classed has bringing the company into disrepute.

If they do decide to fight, perhaps it would be best to fight away from the office on a day they are not working. Best to fight in a secluded area.

A word of caution, the last time I watched two women fight who worked in the same office, smart phones were not about. It could be very likely that somebody will film them. This could also have implications back at work.

Offline Seve2U

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2021, 06:48:27 PM »
Most US States have laws regarding domestic violence that can be applied to these situations.  Assuming someone calls the police, the officers are empowered to arrest either or both parties where they observe any sign of physical injury on the other person, despite their lack of witnessing the altercation, and despite the lack of either party making a complaint against the other.  In short, they can arrest both parties on presumptive assault and battery, if injuries are observed, and let the court sort out what happened, and what to do about it.  It may be that the prosecutor decides to drop the charges, but you will first be arrested, arraigned, charged, bailed and must eventually defend and explain.  Probably you will also incur legal fees and could end up with a record of some kind.

In every State in the US, it is ILLEGAL and against public policy to make a contract for the commission of a crime (assault, battery, etc., being statutory crimes).  Any such contract is probably unenforceable at law or in equity.  Most states have a set of statutes that apply to the regulation of "prize fighting."  One may be able to utilize compliance with those laws to escape criminal prosecution.  That said, they are often very expensive and tedious to comply with.

Offline Drake

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2021, 12:54:37 PM »
Find a Boxing Gym and let them fight it out in the ring.... Police wont be called, charges wont be filed...

Offline John1980

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2021, 12:00:00 PM »
Just settle it in a boxing match if they have to fight, a fair fight with a referee.